Friday, April 9, 2021

Hacker terrorist report (cont. from last post) April 9, 2021. I include this here as I copied my blog onto Facebook to try to reach a wider audience--hoping that ONE DAY someone will intervene and defend my basic human rights and protect privacy, stop hacker intrusions, stop torture, stop teleportation, stop attempted murder, stop poisoning, stop intellectual theft of my writing, stop home break-ins with rape, mutilation of my body and my home made so toxic it's a form of murder by poisoning. Stop gang stalking so I can move and live in peace.

 This post has been badly rewritten by hacker terrorists and my brain was and is under very awful technological attack--as the keyboard is under attack. As I write words are being deleted as/after I publish and I can't go through and rewrite much of this for a 4th time. This has taken so much time to get out--I began the morning with trying to copy and paste video urls into a video recording page and I still have not accomplished anything but one video after more than an hour of fighting to type this and writing about your crimes in allowing this to continue. TEN YEARS OF THIS NEVER ENDING. YEARS OF POLITICIANS NEARLY DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF AMERICA WHO ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THIS TERROR SYSTEM AND CELEBRITIES GOING BERSERK AND VIOLENT WHO ARE ALSO PART OF THIS ABUSING THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN WITH PUBLIC MEDIA CIRCUSES SURROUNDING ALL THEIR VIOLENCE AND DETERIORATION OF ALL THE VALUES OF AMERICAN SOCIETY AND ALL DECENCY. YET YOU ALL ALLOW THIS TO FLOURISH AS MORE DESPICABLES WANT THESE TECHNOLOGIES TO INFLICT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION UPON ANYONE THEY DON'T LIKE--WHAT FUTURE POTENTIAL FOR SOCIETY DO YOU THINK YOUR APATHY WILL GENERATE FOR THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET WHEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO SELF CONTROL ARE PUT IN POSSESSION OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES AND THIS DEATH AND MURDER SYSTEM? Already there are millions of people involved and ZERO SUPPORT SYSTEMS FOR TARGETS AND VICTIMS OF THE UGLINESS, STUPIDITY AND HATE of these criminals who are put into power because they demonstrate an absolute lack of moral, ethical and personal integrity.

----------

I saw above that hackers had changed tense from past to present within one sentence--making my writing appear completely incompetent and chaotic. This permeates all the writing through the post from today. Parts of beginnings of sentences were deleted so what appears is so disjointed it's confusing to understand. I also am under so much attack that my brain "jumps" so I can't write cohesively and the entire effect makes me completely discredited at least grammatically. 

It is so impossible to write I can't describe this. Meanwhile people are STEALING my ideas and concepts which I can barely pound out and endlessly backspace and rewrite continuously to try to get what hackers block and delete into some kind of coherent fashion. They then teleport me to punch, slap, rape and insult with threats and abuse EVERY SINGLE NIGHT using this technology. 


Brad Pitt is now at this sort of apex of expectation because after disgusting and violent S-n-ger the Austrian fascist Nazi along with disgusting rotten Pelosi (after Hillary Clinton along with Brooklyn mafia after Trump for 4 years after Depp for 3 years with near-death accidents and being hit by cars with non-stop poisining with daily torture with daily rape with poisoning so I can't move iwth my cat being stolen with murder of animals I then took care of with torture and zapping burning and torture by microwave with nightly hate and abuse skits through teleportation with at least a million people stalking me in stores and while driving


after a DECADE of writing about this I am still waiting for America to not sink into a degenerate fascist Nazi state and to stop this crime being  committed against me by people put into lead positions of power because America wants to believe in FANTASY PROJECTIONS put into media entertainment form by fascist Nazis who have taken control over the entire mind control programming apparatus.

----------------



No comments:

Post a Comment