Friday, April 9, 2021

Hacker terrorist report (cont. from last post) April 9, 2021. I include this here as I copied my blog onto Facebook to try to reach a wider audience--hoping that ONE DAY someone will intervene and defend my basic human rights and protect privacy, stop hacker intrusions, stop torture, stop teleportation, stop attempted murder, stop poisoning, stop intellectual theft of my writing, stop home break-ins with rape, mutilation of my body and my home made so toxic it's a form of murder by poisoning. Stop gang stalking so I can move and live in peace.

 This post has been badly rewritten by hacker terrorists and my brain was and is under very awful technological attack--as the keyboard is under attack. As I write words are being deleted as/after I publish and I can't go through and rewrite much of this for a 4th time. This has taken so much time to get out--I began the morning with trying to copy and paste video urls into a video recording page and I still have not accomplished anything but one video after more than an hour of fighting to type this and writing about your crimes in allowing this to continue. TEN YEARS OF THIS NEVER ENDING. YEARS OF POLITICIANS NEARLY DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF AMERICA WHO ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THIS TERROR SYSTEM AND CELEBRITIES GOING BERSERK AND VIOLENT WHO ARE ALSO PART OF THIS ABUSING THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN WITH PUBLIC MEDIA CIRCUSES SURROUNDING ALL THEIR VIOLENCE AND DETERIORATION OF ALL THE VALUES OF AMERICAN SOCIETY AND ALL DECENCY. YET YOU ALL ALLOW THIS TO FLOURISH AS MORE DESPICABLES WANT THESE TECHNOLOGIES TO INFLICT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION UPON ANYONE THEY DON'T LIKE--WHAT FUTURE POTENTIAL FOR SOCIETY DO YOU THINK YOUR APATHY WILL GENERATE FOR THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET WHEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO SELF CONTROL ARE PUT IN POSSESSION OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES AND THIS DEATH AND MURDER SYSTEM? Already there are millions of people involved and ZERO SUPPORT SYSTEMS FOR TARGETS AND VICTIMS OF THE UGLINESS, STUPIDITY AND HATE of these criminals who are put into power because they demonstrate an absolute lack of moral, ethical and personal integrity.

----------

I saw above that hackers had changed tense from past to present within one sentence--making my writing appear completely incompetent and chaotic. This permeates all the writing through the post from today. Parts of beginnings of sentences were deleted so what appears is so disjointed it's confusing to understand. I also am under so much attack that my brain "jumps" so I can't write cohesively and the entire effect makes me completely discredited at least grammatically. 

It is so impossible to write I can't describe this. Meanwhile people are STEALING my ideas and concepts which I can barely pound out and endlessly backspace and rewrite continuously to try to get what hackers block and delete into some kind of coherent fashion. They then teleport me to punch, slap, rape and insult with threats and abuse EVERY SINGLE NIGHT using this technology. 


Brad Pitt is now at this sort of apex of expectation because after disgusting and violent S-n-ger the Austrian fascist Nazi along with disgusting rotten Pelosi (after Hillary Clinton along with Brooklyn mafia after Trump for 4 years after Depp for 3 years with near-death accidents and being hit by cars with non-stop poisining with daily torture with daily rape with poisoning so I can't move iwth my cat being stolen with murder of animals I then took care of with torture and zapping burning and torture by microwave with nightly hate and abuse skits through teleportation with at least a million people stalking me in stores and while driving


after a DECADE of writing about this I am still waiting for America to not sink into a degenerate fascist Nazi state and to stop this crime being  committed against me by people put into lead positions of power because America wants to believe in FANTASY PROJECTIONS put into media entertainment form by fascist Nazis who have taken control over the entire mind control programming apparatus.

----------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...