Saturday, April 10, 2021

A tiny addition to my last post on the skank attack terrorist report at the store (Lemongrass Hut or whatever the exact title is--?)

 I am always under attack while I type so I "forget" little items and then have to rewrite just to add-on what I consider to be significant details that are essential but not crucial to the story.

In this case, as I wrote on this blog when it happened, the less professional lying skank Thai creep who began by lying to me about not being able to order a product that the real store clerk had immediately informed me she could order by phone when I had been in the store at a random choice to go there a week earlier: as the terror agent who was there because I had pre-planned on going to that store--began to lie to me and claiming that she could not order any products that normally are on the shelves but have fun out of stock--that nothing could be done as she lied and began verbally attacking me just because I was asking to have a product ordered by phone--as she began lying and then her tone-of-voice reached a pitch of shrill negativity and a stream of ugly lies began to issue out of her nasty mouth--I used my hand to silence her. That ended the conversation and I walked out of the store after I got her, through a kind of facial confrontation, to order the product by phone. She assured me that it would be ready for pick-up the next week.

The next week was when the more polished lying skank was at the store--(a woman who has attacked me in the store previously who I avoided and never said a word to). The two of them, with another Thai male, acting like a mini terrorist trio, glared at me as this more glossy lying skank hissed with hate and malice in a tone that is absolutely rude, nasty and unprofessional--that the product had not been ordered because, as she claimed--I had phoned in and the order had not arrived or something to that effect I really did not waste my energy listening to the bs of this filthy piece of lying scum and greasy whore crap--so I interrupted her as I had to to stop her hissing and blathering lying hate attack at me. But, that is essentially what had happened and the point was that, the white Nazi pig apes had told these skanks-in-training-to-be-fascist-Nazi apes that they must oppress, lie and discriminate with hate and near abuse for any encounter they could possibly use any excuse to attack me for. Normally I enter this store without talking to the creeps and walk quickly and pick up items and just hand over the money and leave asap. But since the items are taken off the shelves (as I think this is really what has been happening, with excuses that there are no more products) I then have to ask for products to be shipped--that is only while in the store. I plan on using email to order products in the future if this crap group doesn't block my emails as they normally do and/or block orders and delete information from my every attempt or email conversation.

Thus, the point of their attack was to ensure that they can openly discriminate against me in this store--the other store that this company owns is in a very far location that could be dangerous for me to drive to. I must also fight to not get hit and run over constantly while driving due to the terrorist network and their police presence of attack and hate directed at me as well, constantly.


I write this today as a kind of detailed explanation of the mentality that exists--they try to stifle and suppress my every attempt at self-determination and self-sufficiency and strength against being outright discriminated against in a most open and ugly way at these stores. The Europigapes gloat in a near gleeful state as they swish their hair and laugh and stare while they ugly and nasty minorities attack me for them. This is so common in theme and in practice and very evident in America, which is a most nasty and vile stalker-plagued country and the situtuation is so bad that attacks that happen like the George Floyd murder make me immediately jump to the suspicion that terrorist gang stalking is behind these types of murders by police and supported in full most of the time by governments and local authorities and gloated over by white Nazi supremacists who try to keep the violence at a sustainable level for a terror network to inflict upon the targeted populations. While this information remains being protected by politicians in the US Government, these terror operations which the US media also fully embraces (celebrities now in my case are more than enthused they have by now turned into violent predatory parasites due to the lack of oversight by the US Governments while president after Congressmember absolutely praise these parasites for their every crime leveled against me using these terror groups and this insidious and vile technology system of attack, discrimination and assassination of character and of life and home and body. 
So many minorities support this system it is a tragedy of racism to have to witness nearly every single day that I am in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...