Friday, April 16, 2021

Hacker terrorist report: I clicked on one website and my computer froze for 5 minutes and no functions operated. I took my portable keyboard off the laptop and functions began to open--the screens for various functions like dimming the display levels for light--the page for a simple shopping mall site in Phuket nearly crashed my entire computer. I got up and walked away and did something else for 5 minutes, returned to the laptop and the page was still frozen, the functions inoperable, and I had to get up again. This has been the daily hacking routine for almost 2 months, it is the signature attack of the latest H-wood celebrity who wants to silence my verbal posts but retain ideas for his bigot Nazi group to use as heroic rescue plots for their duplicitous media franchise lies about how they are fighting for Freedom against tyranny as they tyrannize me on a daily basis using every kind of racist meme and excuse and rationale possible for the category they want to ensconce me into--their mental boxes and categories of course which automatically are supposed to elevate them in status just by sheer fictitious stereotype casting. Thus I remain endlessly hacked and blocked while they continue to put out their media information, movies and everything else they are doing, with elements of my rantings and writings stolen and dispersed amongst them as they profit off it all and then block my every attempt at communication or surfing or receiving information or getting any information out.

No comments:

Post a Comment