Sunday, April 18, 2021

Terrorist report: the sick creeps who operate as terrorist attackers in the room beneath mine (i.e. drilling/pounding/hammering for nearly 6 months in the tiny studio beneath mine--smaller than 300 sq. feet in total size area). They have been yelling at me as I am cleaning the patio from the filth that the terrorists (them) have poured onto the patio. some clean water has been sprayed as I had to clean the mud and dirt that they put underneath the potted plants I had which had trays and debris-catching areas. But they are all layered in muck and dirt--which these creeps and scum operating for the Europigape filth have poured into my home for years. This ugly voice began yelling in a whining and ugly tone of voice. The landlord is as rotten as all of them and the condominium agency has fully cooperated with this team of hate and ugliness in every attack they have put on this building and the natural area. They laughed as they walked through the bombed out hillside that had formerly been filled with flowers and birds, they all laughed about this attack upon me which they fully endorsed so their greedy and ugly dirty foul asses could get more free deals, just like the pig apes in Whorewood who have not stopped pouring their hate and mental and emotional and psychological filth all over me for nearly a decade. But this creep is yelling about water with such ugliness in it's stupid whore voice it's so creepy to be forced to live around such ugliness and evil. There is another Thai creepy woman who coughs when I walk outside with venom in her rotten voice--it's such an ugly noise like a pig snorting but hacking at the same time, ostensibly at me. They all work together to enter into my room while I am unconscious to rape and maim my body and pour filth and their greasy crap into everything they can make stinking and broken they do. The pigs in Whorewood have been obtaining endless free promotions for ordering all these attacks. I have tried to earn money to live in some house situation where I have a wall and no neighbors but they are blocking my typing and everything else I can accomplish on the internet to earn any money so I can try to bypass all this stupidity and ugliness they are forcing upon me--with no support or help or financial stability and threat of homelessness and only having to fall into the clutches of these filthy and nasty bigots in order to try to stay financially afloat instead of what they keep threatening me with if I don't supply tjem with not only ideas after and before they torture me and poison and drug me into paralysis for a decade but also a baby and then whatever else they can suck out with no resistance from me and then they all dispose of me with hate after stealing, raping, passing me around to their friends to do the same, and then poisoning me with intention to murder me and then they have me put in accidents to break my body--I have nearly been killed multiple times just in the last 4 years by this group of actors I have written endlessly of I need financial support and a decent place to live. this is sick and ridiculous that I am watering plants with a 6-inch retainer wall with the plants on the interior and they claim I am pouring water into their patio. Everyone surrounding me participates in this lie and these attacks. I was just cleaning up the filth that they have poured under the tiles and plants and they did this every time I left, they threw dirt everywhere on the patio-=-even behind objects that are in the furthest corners on the opposite side I would come home from shopping and filth would be stuck behind all objects. I was cleaning up their filth and this ugly voice began shouting like a whining hyena about the water--ugly and rotten with threats by this rotten landlord who just pounds on my door and I have had to put objects into the door frame and against the door to try to block people like him coming in to rape me--he knocks at all hours and threatens to evict me if I do not open immediately--while I am taking all the objects away from the door frame and the door he begins to pound on the door and yells about how I am taking too long--I have no recourse no legal position here I have no support whatsoever against this endless violence where I live that some filthy pig apes are profiting off Will someone please either remove that skank rotten piece of crap living in the room beneath mine--and all these creeps or get me into a beautiful house here in Phuket and there are a lot of them for around $500 per month and for $800-$1000 I could get a swimming pool which I so badly need for exercise. Along with non-stop violence and hate, my body has deteriorated from a decade of paralysis and I am in such constriction I can't do simple bending stretches even the slightest pull on my spine is too much for me please will someone finally stop this endless shit forced upon me wherre I can't even earn money online to defend myself to live in a decent dwelling or in any area where there are not greasy scumbag whores attacking me for millionaire/billionaire rapist abusers pedophiles who need to torture me to obtain more and more, demanding everything out of me and returning it with murder, hate and abuse and violence while they steal my ideas and block my every attempt to earn any living or have a career or even type. This post has been fraught with endless hacks and deletions and blocks to the keyboard. I can't even type--I type letters and what I type is mixed by the hackers so letters are juxtaposed continuously I must endlessly backspace and rewrite almost every word I need a fucking safe home I need a safe home this group of shit who have made millions of dollars out of torturing ideas out of me using this mind reading tech and the teleportation have forced me not only into extreme poverty which is at a homeless level of destitution but they are blocking my every attempt to have even a minimal extra income from sub-sub poverty level income which I can't survive on--I struggle monthly while they keep on asking me for ideas and then they torture me before and after and when I write these posts they get these filthy greasebag whores surrounding me to viciously attack me after YEARS Of their violence and murder attempts and rape and violence and abuse on 24/7 levels for years.

 I am looking for homes in my price range and there is literally nothing that is not either identical to this situation with the same layout--which is endless panels and tiles which are used as openings for mechanical arms and I would just go through another year or two of fighting to be able to afford to eat and buy cheap materials to try to block them out--which would be impossible and this is a recurring and endless series of attacks that has not stopped with my income being so blocked I can't get out of this rut and I NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO WILL DEFEND MY HUMAN RIGHTS instead of empowering this group of pig ape shit who are destroying America and the planet with their stupidity ugliness and greed. 


I need money I need to have a way to earn income without them stealing ideas or blocking finances. I have tried with this blog there is a pay pal link and nothing has happened. My blog has been blocked from all internet service and all I get are you people who don't get involved directly and I have no idea who or what you are---I know that the abusers, rapists and whores who have stolen ideas from me for years are reading what they can to torture me in response to my rage and hate for endless years of their attacks which never end--with these greasy filthy apes performing the hate acts for these scumbag apes who are wealthy and want to block my every movement in every direction for any mobility in any sense--while calling me a "loser" and all kinds of hateful insults which is really what they are and how they act and how they behave and what they really are if they are not handed every top level due to their bigot fascist Nazi orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...