Thursday, April 22, 2021

Home break-in terrorist report: April 22, 2021. Terrorists got into an opened bag of henna which I put on my hair. It was half-full and when I opened it last week to use it, there were dried clumps which is unusual but I assumed that because the bag was open it had somehow gotten dried-out. I have saved bags of open henna before and this problem has never happened in the past. I used it anyway, and I believe that terrorists put some kind of chemical into it so the mixture with henna (probably some chemical with ammonia) made my hair fall out as if I had mixed the henna with hair dye which is very damaging to hair health. My hair is now very damaged and after many days the damage is not going away. I am so sick of these creeps and this violent and vile situation forced upon me in my living space and my body and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment