Friday, April 30, 2021

Hacker-Techno-terrorist (enraged) rant, May 1, 2021. I am of course, as usual, under "mind control" effect while de-evolving into an enraged hate rant but this is still legitimate although very "raw" and angry. My higher critical thinking capabilities are over-shadowed by the tech blocking such functioning and enhancing instead more emotional and enraged states. Nevertheless and despite all that I did write some important points that apply to concepts of terrorism via technological means.. This is the comment on the post I will publish after trying to get this out: the silencing and block to my writing is very heavy right now because I am challenging and writing about one of the most coveted terrorists on the planet at this time: Elon Musk. Fortunately, for a change, an H-wood personality has finally been one of the first to expose what a fraud this Nazi bigot really is and how fake and insidious he is (but still only hinting at it, directly but still at least it's a change from the endless publicity and adulation of that participant in Nazi-based terror mind control "experimentation" upon me--and of course using that to generate more terror upon the planet for the endless promotion of white supremacist culture with all it's minority participants who also eagerly follow along).

 After I wrote just a few sentences on the subject that Maher produced while I watched his live show aired just now (April 30, 2021 US time, mid-morning my time in Thailand).

I was so heartily relieved to see for the first time some kind of critical analysis of the whole Musk phenomena, which has been a packaged deal from executives who are selling hope through bs dope through this global terrorist utilizing "green" technology to put out the furtherance of terrorist Nazi technology (more on that, very briefly indeed, below on his role in my situation of terrorism)--or really, I will add the tiny little few sentences I was barely able to write before the terror network "defending" their "brother" who has been part of murder attempts and this technological/technocratic torture and "experimentation" upon me for many, many years now. In fact, since the Trump era and before that, but put into lead position and partially, I would suggest strongly, due to his absolute endorsement of mind control terrorism and his furtherance of all kinds of big lies about how wonderful and innovating the technology he never created but is a sales pitchman for has put out as some kind of salvation for humanity.

--------

The below is just the struggle that the band of white supremacist big brothers who defend hybrid pig ape hyenas like Musk and these people/celebrities/politicians and the millions upon millions of creeple in the streets, stores and where I live are inflicting upon me (and countless others who are probably unaware, and I would suggest that many of those who attack me are likewise under attack but assume they are protected and part of the greater power structure and thus entitled and "important").


----------

Copied from my Facebook page today:


hackers are now blocking not only the page but the entire computer system while I fight to type this out now. The Nazi pig apes must "protect" the white fascist male ape pigs like Musk who represent the onus of the "power" of their hybrid pig ape hyena organization as I write about one of their most highly publicized advocates of fascist, Nazi mind control and global and technocratic monopolization and techno-tyranny.

--------------


Now some greasebag scumbag in some room next to mine is getting on his/her laptop and blocking every letter, every page because they are being instructed by their computer-generated surveillance terror network and instructed to block my computer and the keyboard so I can't write or get anything out.


--------------------


In addition to silencing my blog, poisoning and drugging me, torturing me for writing things as "dangerous" as writing critical reviews of the bs stupid movies that these pig apes crank out which are blatantly but subliminally racist, sexist and promoting Nazi white supremacy and rape culture and sexism and all are a white male-based backlash against all kinds of anti-racist and feminist movements that have effected political change (in the US and around the planet).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...