Friday, April 30, 2021

Hacker-Techno-terrorist (enraged) rant, May 1, 2021. I am of course, as usual, under "mind control" effect while de-evolving into an enraged hate rant but this is still legitimate although very "raw" and angry. My higher critical thinking capabilities are over-shadowed by the tech blocking such functioning and enhancing instead more emotional and enraged states. Nevertheless and despite all that I did write some important points that apply to concepts of terrorism via technological means.. This is the comment on the post I will publish after trying to get this out: the silencing and block to my writing is very heavy right now because I am challenging and writing about one of the most coveted terrorists on the planet at this time: Elon Musk. Fortunately, for a change, an H-wood personality has finally been one of the first to expose what a fraud this Nazi bigot really is and how fake and insidious he is (but still only hinting at it, directly but still at least it's a change from the endless publicity and adulation of that participant in Nazi-based terror mind control "experimentation" upon me--and of course using that to generate more terror upon the planet for the endless promotion of white supremacist culture with all it's minority participants who also eagerly follow along).

 After I wrote just a few sentences on the subject that Maher produced while I watched his live show aired just now (April 30, 2021 US time, mid-morning my time in Thailand).

I was so heartily relieved to see for the first time some kind of critical analysis of the whole Musk phenomena, which has been a packaged deal from executives who are selling hope through bs dope through this global terrorist utilizing "green" technology to put out the furtherance of terrorist Nazi technology (more on that, very briefly indeed, below on his role in my situation of terrorism)--or really, I will add the tiny little few sentences I was barely able to write before the terror network "defending" their "brother" who has been part of murder attempts and this technological/technocratic torture and "experimentation" upon me for many, many years now. In fact, since the Trump era and before that, but put into lead position and partially, I would suggest strongly, due to his absolute endorsement of mind control terrorism and his furtherance of all kinds of big lies about how wonderful and innovating the technology he never created but is a sales pitchman for has put out as some kind of salvation for humanity.

--------

The below is just the struggle that the band of white supremacist big brothers who defend hybrid pig ape hyenas like Musk and these people/celebrities/politicians and the millions upon millions of creeple in the streets, stores and where I live are inflicting upon me (and countless others who are probably unaware, and I would suggest that many of those who attack me are likewise under attack but assume they are protected and part of the greater power structure and thus entitled and "important").


----------

Copied from my Facebook page today:


hackers are now blocking not only the page but the entire computer system while I fight to type this out now. The Nazi pig apes must "protect" the white fascist male ape pigs like Musk who represent the onus of the "power" of their hybrid pig ape hyena organization as I write about one of their most highly publicized advocates of fascist, Nazi mind control and global and technocratic monopolization and techno-tyranny.

--------------


Now some greasebag scumbag in some room next to mine is getting on his/her laptop and blocking every letter, every page because they are being instructed by their computer-generated surveillance terror network and instructed to block my computer and the keyboard so I can't write or get anything out.


--------------------


In addition to silencing my blog, poisoning and drugging me, torturing me for writing things as "dangerous" as writing critical reviews of the bs stupid movies that these pig apes crank out which are blatantly but subliminally racist, sexist and promoting Nazi white supremacy and rape culture and sexism and all are a white male-based backlash against all kinds of anti-racist and feminist movements that have effected political change (in the US and around the planet).




No comments:

Post a Comment