Friday, April 9, 2021

My posts written today....(and every time I write on any forum or on this blog or anywhere)...

 copied from Facebook:


My posts written today, and every day, are under "mind control" influence. I want to reiterate this while I can still think and write somewhat as hacking has minimized to the degree that I can barely type without having to backspace and retype. My posts today began as an attempt to write with calm equilibrium but the mind control attacks, which left me dizzy after i got up, were severe enough to create this chasm of mental alertness and reactionary hyperbolia hate rants regarding the actor I wrote of, which is a nasty and negative person to my perspective (but of course H-wood loves these types so--I am alone it seems.) but my reaction of hostility and name-calling is "uncalled for" in terms of any outsider reading my posts--but in terms of years of torture it is a mere drop in a hate storm of scheisse. She is the ocean of scheisse but just another droplette of the scheisse I have had to be smeared by energetically and physically.

Oh, I cannot write without devoling into hate rants when I attempt to write about these "people". The brain-alteration from tech makes my brain really sink into hate reveries instead of clear and calm analysis. I swear this is no excuse. I will not rewrite as I just leave my posts up as is for purposes of demonstrating how mind control operates. However it is discrediting to me but after years of this, I am not capable of defending myself except as after-thoughts after getting off the laptop and doing something else, I understand how badly the mind control has affected my ability to convey with any real clear-headed design for structure and content.
Alas--it's all I can do. When someone decides to stop this travesty upon me then I will not "discredit" myself by writing about crimes and criminals with hate and aplomb like a stink bomb of writing. Maybe this is entertaining in some way to people--this discrediting of me with these attacks upon my brain while I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment