Thursday, April 22, 2021

My update on a tarot prediction on the outcome of the Chauvin/Floyd trial--which I had correctly predicted but could not foresee various elements of. I did not post the prediction here on this blog but rather on Facebook, as I thought it did not relate to mind control and my situation. However, in the aftermath I have written a post and this does apply to this facet of mind control operations so I am including the "update" here now. The prediction and the elements I describe in this post so I do not "need" to copy the initial prediction I had written (the day before the verdict was announced--).

 Again, I post this video on Anderson Cooper reading the initial police report on the murder of George Floyd at the hands of Derek Chauvin, and how it was covered-up and protected by the corrupt Mpls police force (involved with Chauvin, but it relates to the agency nevertheless and this extends into highest positions of power in both celebrity and political arenas of power--as celebrities are engaged in political candidates and are awarded by political leaders--get contracts and then endorse the politicians or, conversely, they claim they are "against" the politicians so to brainwash the population through "reverse psychological" means of persuasion).

"Here's What's Next for Derek Chauvin"--Anderson Cooper reads the May 25-26, 2020 police report which covers up murder by police. The initial police statement before the private video of the murder at 38th and Chicago, Mpls, went "viral" on the internet and thus began a cascading effect of non-political actors and non-celebrities actually creating social justice as opposed to the ancien regime of corrupt, fascist Nazi and Mafia colluders who operate at top levels and all the way down on all levels of established society. Only the disenfranchised and truly honorable have created this kind of real justice--speaking loosely and making huge generalized comments but still, if left to the celebrities and politicians and the terrorist networks this lie would have remained unchanged and Chauvin would be still kickin' it at the 3rd precinct in Minneapolis, killing people and putting his knee on the necks of people he doesn't like and wants to kill.




=================

Regarding my prediction/tarot card reading posted a few days ago (the day before the Chauvin verdict came out--my time, 12 hours ahead of EST time USA):
I predicted according to a tarot reading that Chauvin would indeed be found guilty but when I asked about all three charges I got nothing but positive cards (for him). I then wrote that I did not know what that meant, only that justice and guilt would be pronounced upon Chauvin. I then conjectured that perhaps he would be found innocent on the first trial and then later when Merrick Garland decided to take this to a Federal level perhaps then Chauvin would be found guilty.
What happened was that all three counts of guilt were established and Chauvin now awaits sentences in June.
I believe that what my reading foretold when it showed this discrepancy between the charges of 1.2 murder and manslaughter being exonerated but that Chauvin would be found guilty is this: so far the sentences guidelines and the system of racism and discrimination are still intact in Minnesota and of course in the US Government (i.e. my situation I wrote of earlier today--not referring to people like Attorney General Merrick Garland). The system is still established and the support that Chauvin has from people who support lynchings in the streets are still in vital and key top positions and are still being promoted as I write this for their every heinous and hateful criminal and racist activity (i.e. top celebrities and politicians attacking me and those who have participated who play on both celebrity and political races for power--all cheered on by these massive racist groups which support these lynchings in the streets and absolute racism and discrimination and policies of hate and all the trappings that come along with all of their policies--including of course terrorism and state-sponsored terrorism).
Thus, the story is not finished and the drama of Chauvin has not been played on in terms of really rectifying racism and lynchings and murders by State agencies.
I also suggested the Garland would go to Minnesota, in my prediction, and this is now happening. He is going to enforce the harsher terms of sentencing guidelines according to federal statutes or categories--I believe in addition to his oversight of the Minnesota corrections and other law enforcement agencies in how they operate to continue discrimination and these death squad terrorist activities. My prediction, thus, was "correct" but I am not in any way a legal expert and my experience of trials is almost nill--I thus thought that sentencing would be immediate after the verdict and did not know that it would require two months to determine the sentence. I had no information and thus the cards showed me that as far as Chauvin is concerned, he is not extremely worried about sentencing because he still could receive leniency and protection from the State of Minnesota and his judgement could be extremely biased towards leniency unless there is intervention. And that intervention is coming from Garland, as I also predicted.

That is how I can weave this discrepancy in my reading because I sat wondering how I got three readings for each murder charge showing that Chauvin was not worried and that for him (I read the cards in terms of how this would turn out for Chauvin in the trial--from his perspective---reading tarot cards is not like asking a simple yes or no question you have to ask from the perspective or other factors because good and bad is relative to whom the question is being asked for or about)--the hacking is making this impossible to type now. Functions don't work, I have to click on copy 5 times in order to copy and paste the link below. The hacking as part of the general silencing operating is effective in blocking output, but threats to my finances and life are pretty offensive in those terms as well. The video below is used to express how easily any cog in the wheel of justice can still be adjusted, even after a verdict has been announced, which can create a loophole for a murdering state actor to be let off easily or even, in time, completely after appeals or other lowering of sentencing that occurs when the spotlight is off the media circus. The police department and the State of MN were ready to completely let Chauvin off even with body footage from the officers who helped to murder George Floyd the police department still issued a statement that Floyd died from previous medical conditions and this would completely have let Chauvin off. This same system is still in effect, in other words. I could not have foreseen this from my initial reading although I watched all the hours (almost ) of this trial. Even in the closing statements by the prosecutors I heard details of the videos that were obscured during the trial (the sound was unclear) but in the last closing statements they were for the first time clear and I could hear what the officers were saying. The facts of sentencing and the trial were thus not completely open to me so I could not "read" the entire situation in that initial reading a few days ago. But to continue on to how corrupt all of this is, all I can say is that JUSTICE has ONLY OCCURRED NOT FROM POLITICIANS OR CELEBRITIES OR EVEN LEADERS OF SOCIETY who are all interrelated in this hate terrorist organization but the people who are not corrupted by orgies and wealth who pay for the luxury of the parasites who hate and disdain them--this is all I have received from the parasites who are attacking me now as they are being trained by Europigape fascists on how to turn America into a completely pre-Common law fascist colonized slave state controlled by fascist Europigapes and thus, these creeps attacking me are being trained to hate and create death and derision after they steal all they can suck out--lavishing in luxury afterwards, gloating with smug contempt and hyperbolic posturing of entitlement. That is how Chauvin sauntered away after the murder and this has also been shown in the videos after Floyd was taken away--dead and murdered--in videos on the 25th of May, 2020. This is the same posturing that politicians and actors display to me and they do this every single night when they teleport me.
I know also that one day, but I don't know how soon, I will at least get away from them I do hope that it will be soon and that you people reading this will begin to stop putting this criminal element into police positions of life/death and the same applies to the politicians who urge police to use violence and beat and push people down and celebrities who endorse these politicians and candidates--many of the celebrities openly claim they are against such politicians but THEY ARE NOT AND ESPECIALLY IF THE POLITICIANS ARE IN HIGH POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY YOU CAN BET AND KNOW THAT ALL CELEBRITIES WILL CATER TO THEIR EVERY CRIMINAL ACT IF THEY CAN GET A PROMOTION OUT OF THIS HUGE CIRCUS OF HATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment