Saturday, April 24, 2021

Physical torture terrorist report: April 25, 2021.

 The terrorists got through the three layers I put around my hands to stop them from literally destroying my fingertips which are sliced and cut into every night--or have been for years. They insert knives or sharp objects under the cuticles and down to the bone every night. Two fingernails are completely dead and shredded. The areas around these fingers are damaged permanently and red and puffed up, the skin no longer grows the cuticles are permanently severed off. Last night I wound packaging tape over cotton pads over the tips of the cuticles where they are perpetually cutting off nerve endings and blood flow--then packaging tape, then a tissue wound around all of that. Then I put on a pair of shower gloves which are porous but they serve as gloves and then I put a pair of elongated socks over it all. Then I put on a long-sleeved gown which goes down to my thighs which I have sewn large covers into the open ends of the hands portion of the sleeve so I have 6 layers of protection to try to stop them from literally severing my fingernails and top portions of my hands off. Last night I fell asleep without putting on the layer of socks and the terrorists cut into one fingernail so badly that it's enlarged, puffed up and hurts. I have successfully thus prevented further damage to my fingers for the past 2 months and slowly this area has begun to heal, somewhat--only for the swelling to reduce enough for me to see the permanent damage they have been inflicting on my body every single night--with intention to paralyze me further with more scars, blemishes covering my legs as I inspect once again the nightly damages. 

My toes: they cut into the wedges of my toes  between the bones every night--to the bone--for years on one foot which they broke twice the large toe of--it is now sticking completely out of the joint of my foot and they have nearly severed completely the nerve endings between both large toes. I sleep with leggings I modified so the feet area is coated with layers of cotton balls between the toes--packaging tape wound around the top of the foot extending to nearly the heel area. I then put a tissue over each foot and wind that up with tape, then a pair of socks, then this long pair of pants that I sewed bottoms for the feet on so the mechanical arms have to go through the waist area. I then tie the string of the waist area 6 times as firmly as possible to stop the mechanical arms from wreaking damage to my body that would cripple me completely. It has been so painful to walk from these slashes and near severing of nerve endings and tendons that I have just barely saved my life from this by all this fighting to protect myself, which is a thin shield against Government-sponsored terrorist weapons and mechanical arms and top surveillance technologies and drugging and brain-altering tech so I can barely think clearly almost ALL OF THE TIME OF MY LIFE.

I HAVE SPENT OVER 2 YEARS AND MORE IN THIS STUDIO EVERY SINGLE MONTH SPENDING WHATEVER MONEY I NEED FOR HEALTH CARE, HERBS AND FOOD TO PAY FOR DOLLAR STORE PRODUCTS TO TAPE AND GLUE and hooks and string to pound into the nearly plastic-coated cheap panels and floorboards and etc to stop the mechanical arms. I have been attacked while sleeping because it has only been in the last few months--maybe two months by now--that I have been able for the first time to stop rapists from entering my room by the mechanical arms opening the front door--which I also barely have been able to do with all these exertions and fights. After raping me so I would wake up with my body showing signs of having been RAPED EVERY NIGHT--stinking odors on my body, my body privates enlarged SO ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and vile--my hair falling out for YEARS--now it's my scalp is balding because I believe the terrorists used follicle hair removal to make me partially bald. My hair has always been very ample and healthy and this attack occurred in a way that was unnatural and sudden--and they have been tampering with my hair for years anyway. They then put my hips and spine out of place so I could not fight to pound in or work to defend myself and that cost me many months of possible physical exertion to defend myself.

And  the filthy perpetrators are now laughing and partying at the Academy Awards after YEARS of instructing and overseeing these activities. Paid for by billionaires who want a global control and terror network which they will operate and control, using partially these greedy and ignorant actors and politicians who are not the ones in control. I have not personally seen many of these people who pay and hand out these contracts but just like what physicists call "Dark matter" the gravity of their black hole operations and the pull and sway that they have, and the bending to the force that these actors and politicos all dangle for like the puppets swayed by every greedy offering possible for their personal acquisition--and sense of power and exploitation and crime and rape and murder potentiality--the force of hate is behind them kissing them on the cheeks right now at the Academy Awards--the highest awards for the media brainwashing machine--this year and like last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that


and every single day of all these years of these awards being handed out I have been handed out to one sick and violent Europigape actor or their acolyte American pawns to torture a la fascist Nazi and Soviet torture methodologies and Stasi/Nazi/KKK/KGB tactics. 


They are being patted on the back ("good boy/Good girl") right now at this very moment by their genocidal benefactors who have been handing out these technologies like handing crack cocaine out to addicts who can't wait to get addicted to torture and rape and theft with endless prizes awaiting them for having done so, using this new technology (it's actually not very new at all--it's been in use for most of my life but my awareness of it is relatively new and for the public it's not even an awareness but they still participate in these activities like blind idiots following a death cult leadership of media genocidal hate movie themes endlessly year after year).

But, I now have to fight to heal another thing, after detoxing from the poison also this morning that I fought to break out of my body last night through a kind of physical exercise (which is really all it is for me to get this out plus starvation to try to loosen it up--otherwise I need ultrasound to break it up and these millionaires and billionaries won't spend a penny to help me, they are so greedy and disgusting it's unbelievable but believable at the same time). 

I am writing this now as another urging request to stop this murder of me by this group and that I need a safe home immediately. they have stolen the one thing that I really love as a family member--my cat La Moux they stole her years ago and she is very very old by now. They have just taken away my plants which adorned my balcony for over 3 years which I grew from seed and tended 3X per day. Under the pretext that water was spoiling the clothing of the terrorist beneath me--while I watered the plants inside the patio behind the 6-inch retainer wall by pouring water directly into the plant base--but no, they were under instruction by millionaires who have lovers, family, friends and plenty more than enough for at least 100 people to live off they have taken away every chance for me to obtain even the basics of health care, decent food

and now I must clean the brown and black grime and filth that was poured into my water containers--they spray black and brown grease into my clothing--when I wash whites the water is brown and blackish--this is put on every fabric possible in my room and in my closet.


Why must I be tortured for years like this because some actors I can't stand need to inflict this much violence upon me to obtain a reaction of submission to their crappy movies I can' stand anyway? And because they aren't talented enough of their own merit to achieve these categories by the quality of their personalities or these crappy movies? Furthermore, the media system is so corrupted by outside fascist genocidal Nazi and probably Communist influence that no one has a chance unless they actively and collectively and continuously display fascist behavior and inflict endless violence upon targets who they want to suck ideas and love and energy out of and then make so degraded by poisoning, filth, torture, dismemberment and violence and hate and trauma inflicted night and day that they get awarded for it year after year like this?


Can someone please put some responsible humanity into this situation instead of allowing this group to continue inflicting rape and violence and destruction upon me every single possible opportunity they can get? I need a safe home I need a responsible government I need a support system I need them to be stopped. It is not impossible for any of you reading this to do something to stop this group and it's heinous agenda of world domination and death to many more people like George Floyd--as he and Chauvin worked at the same club in case you do not know--and I believe that gang stalking played a part in this crime but that is conjecture--but regardless--that NO ONE can ever step in to defend me is a sure sign that this culture of America is so far into fascism and death squad activity that it would be a huge battle for people to try to defend themselves if this situation continues to go on unabated by anyone.


Why do you let them and allow them to go on and on like this torturing me to death? Why do you now see how much murder and hate they are inflicting upon the world and how much more they will destroy if this system is not stopped by responsible people or agencies defending any human rights?

No comments:

Post a Comment