Saturday, April 24, 2021

Physical torture terrorist report: April 25, 2021.

 The terrorists got through the three layers I put around my hands to stop them from literally destroying my fingertips which are sliced and cut into every night--or have been for years. They insert knives or sharp objects under the cuticles and down to the bone every night. Two fingernails are completely dead and shredded. The areas around these fingers are damaged permanently and red and puffed up, the skin no longer grows the cuticles are permanently severed off. Last night I wound packaging tape over cotton pads over the tips of the cuticles where they are perpetually cutting off nerve endings and blood flow--then packaging tape, then a tissue wound around all of that. Then I put on a pair of shower gloves which are porous but they serve as gloves and then I put a pair of elongated socks over it all. Then I put on a long-sleeved gown which goes down to my thighs which I have sewn large covers into the open ends of the hands portion of the sleeve so I have 6 layers of protection to try to stop them from literally severing my fingernails and top portions of my hands off. Last night I fell asleep without putting on the layer of socks and the terrorists cut into one fingernail so badly that it's enlarged, puffed up and hurts. I have successfully thus prevented further damage to my fingers for the past 2 months and slowly this area has begun to heal, somewhat--only for the swelling to reduce enough for me to see the permanent damage they have been inflicting on my body every single night--with intention to paralyze me further with more scars, blemishes covering my legs as I inspect once again the nightly damages. 

My toes: they cut into the wedges of my toes  between the bones every night--to the bone--for years on one foot which they broke twice the large toe of--it is now sticking completely out of the joint of my foot and they have nearly severed completely the nerve endings between both large toes. I sleep with leggings I modified so the feet area is coated with layers of cotton balls between the toes--packaging tape wound around the top of the foot extending to nearly the heel area. I then put a tissue over each foot and wind that up with tape, then a pair of socks, then this long pair of pants that I sewed bottoms for the feet on so the mechanical arms have to go through the waist area. I then tie the string of the waist area 6 times as firmly as possible to stop the mechanical arms from wreaking damage to my body that would cripple me completely. It has been so painful to walk from these slashes and near severing of nerve endings and tendons that I have just barely saved my life from this by all this fighting to protect myself, which is a thin shield against Government-sponsored terrorist weapons and mechanical arms and top surveillance technologies and drugging and brain-altering tech so I can barely think clearly almost ALL OF THE TIME OF MY LIFE.

I HAVE SPENT OVER 2 YEARS AND MORE IN THIS STUDIO EVERY SINGLE MONTH SPENDING WHATEVER MONEY I NEED FOR HEALTH CARE, HERBS AND FOOD TO PAY FOR DOLLAR STORE PRODUCTS TO TAPE AND GLUE and hooks and string to pound into the nearly plastic-coated cheap panels and floorboards and etc to stop the mechanical arms. I have been attacked while sleeping because it has only been in the last few months--maybe two months by now--that I have been able for the first time to stop rapists from entering my room by the mechanical arms opening the front door--which I also barely have been able to do with all these exertions and fights. After raping me so I would wake up with my body showing signs of having been RAPED EVERY NIGHT--stinking odors on my body, my body privates enlarged SO ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and vile--my hair falling out for YEARS--now it's my scalp is balding because I believe the terrorists used follicle hair removal to make me partially bald. My hair has always been very ample and healthy and this attack occurred in a way that was unnatural and sudden--and they have been tampering with my hair for years anyway. They then put my hips and spine out of place so I could not fight to pound in or work to defend myself and that cost me many months of possible physical exertion to defend myself.

And  the filthy perpetrators are now laughing and partying at the Academy Awards after YEARS of instructing and overseeing these activities. Paid for by billionaires who want a global control and terror network which they will operate and control, using partially these greedy and ignorant actors and politicians who are not the ones in control. I have not personally seen many of these people who pay and hand out these contracts but just like what physicists call "Dark matter" the gravity of their black hole operations and the pull and sway that they have, and the bending to the force that these actors and politicos all dangle for like the puppets swayed by every greedy offering possible for their personal acquisition--and sense of power and exploitation and crime and rape and murder potentiality--the force of hate is behind them kissing them on the cheeks right now at the Academy Awards--the highest awards for the media brainwashing machine--this year and like last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that


and every single day of all these years of these awards being handed out I have been handed out to one sick and violent Europigape actor or their acolyte American pawns to torture a la fascist Nazi and Soviet torture methodologies and Stasi/Nazi/KKK/KGB tactics. 


They are being patted on the back ("good boy/Good girl") right now at this very moment by their genocidal benefactors who have been handing out these technologies like handing crack cocaine out to addicts who can't wait to get addicted to torture and rape and theft with endless prizes awaiting them for having done so, using this new technology (it's actually not very new at all--it's been in use for most of my life but my awareness of it is relatively new and for the public it's not even an awareness but they still participate in these activities like blind idiots following a death cult leadership of media genocidal hate movie themes endlessly year after year).

But, I now have to fight to heal another thing, after detoxing from the poison also this morning that I fought to break out of my body last night through a kind of physical exercise (which is really all it is for me to get this out plus starvation to try to loosen it up--otherwise I need ultrasound to break it up and these millionaires and billionaries won't spend a penny to help me, they are so greedy and disgusting it's unbelievable but believable at the same time). 

I am writing this now as another urging request to stop this murder of me by this group and that I need a safe home immediately. they have stolen the one thing that I really love as a family member--my cat La Moux they stole her years ago and she is very very old by now. They have just taken away my plants which adorned my balcony for over 3 years which I grew from seed and tended 3X per day. Under the pretext that water was spoiling the clothing of the terrorist beneath me--while I watered the plants inside the patio behind the 6-inch retainer wall by pouring water directly into the plant base--but no, they were under instruction by millionaires who have lovers, family, friends and plenty more than enough for at least 100 people to live off they have taken away every chance for me to obtain even the basics of health care, decent food

and now I must clean the brown and black grime and filth that was poured into my water containers--they spray black and brown grease into my clothing--when I wash whites the water is brown and blackish--this is put on every fabric possible in my room and in my closet.


Why must I be tortured for years like this because some actors I can't stand need to inflict this much violence upon me to obtain a reaction of submission to their crappy movies I can' stand anyway? And because they aren't talented enough of their own merit to achieve these categories by the quality of their personalities or these crappy movies? Furthermore, the media system is so corrupted by outside fascist genocidal Nazi and probably Communist influence that no one has a chance unless they actively and collectively and continuously display fascist behavior and inflict endless violence upon targets who they want to suck ideas and love and energy out of and then make so degraded by poisoning, filth, torture, dismemberment and violence and hate and trauma inflicted night and day that they get awarded for it year after year like this?


Can someone please put some responsible humanity into this situation instead of allowing this group to continue inflicting rape and violence and destruction upon me every single possible opportunity they can get? I need a safe home I need a responsible government I need a support system I need them to be stopped. It is not impossible for any of you reading this to do something to stop this group and it's heinous agenda of world domination and death to many more people like George Floyd--as he and Chauvin worked at the same club in case you do not know--and I believe that gang stalking played a part in this crime but that is conjecture--but regardless--that NO ONE can ever step in to defend me is a sure sign that this culture of America is so far into fascism and death squad activity that it would be a huge battle for people to try to defend themselves if this situation continues to go on unabated by anyone.


Why do you let them and allow them to go on and on like this torturing me to death? Why do you now see how much murder and hate they are inflicting upon the world and how much more they will destroy if this system is not stopped by responsible people or agencies defending any human rights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...