Friday, May 7, 2021

What I hope will be a diminishing effect on the covert fascist Nazi cartel ruling American politics (and H-wood and the media and in general the society).

Congressman Adam Kinzinger: Country First | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO). March, 2021.





 If I were a member of the Republican Party I would endorse Adam Kinzinger. However, as I am neither a member of any Party at this time nor any organization (partially due to my isolation and not living around English-speaking people I want any association with whatsoever)---I have not investigated the Country First Pac partially due to hesitation (fear) of being attacked if I so much as click on a You Tube video or reading any information on the subject. I can't begin to express how clicking on a movie or downloading a movie or writing a sentence on a Facebook page to one celebrity has turned into near-death vicious years-long attacks by the celebrities and the politicians who have not stopped nearly dismembering me in very disabling ways and having me abused, tortured and attacked every single moment of my life and every single place I go every single minute--and these people whose sites I just click on once never let go and the list of them is by now so enormous--people whose sites I never clicked on have joined in as well.


Yet I hesitate to click on the Country First due to this reason. However, as I am fixated on the News from mainstream sources (all access to real alternative news I have sought seems to only lead to the same one-voice system that is the endless stream of "info" that I obtain--all my system is hacked continuously for this brainwashing and mind control torture operation imposed upon me BY MY GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES and it's "leaders" who are nefarious to put it nicely.


The alternative that now confronts the United States is so openly fascist and Nazi and totalitarian that I have to try to see what the struggling alternative of the Republican Party have to say. I have already given up on the Democrats but that is the legislation that I tend towards and I so fully endorse most of the legislation that the Biden Admin has put forward, although I do not know the finer details and I just wrote I have given up on that party because the lead representative for the House has viciously assaulted me verbally and with death threats for me reacting in rage and hate while she assaulted me with a Europ-a actor who is obviously a very nasty Nazi type who is endlessly embraced by that insidious H-wood cartel that has inflicted these psychopathic Nazi actors/cum "alternative/liberals" upon me.


I have not looked at how potentially devestating the Country First pac is, but I do support Kinzinger and his bravery and his stance is admirable--from my distance as a person who avoids trying to get any more potential attackers by not clicking on their sites or investigating their positions. As for some of these actors, as my body begins to not look like a bloated and crooked sagging poisoned balloon, I am forced into this "must provide a baby with some abuser who hates me so he and his wives can have endless promotions in the media cartel of Nazi/fascism while they then plan on either murdering me after obtaining a "baby" or discarding me to be butchered or murdered by some slothful rotten lower social status creep who then latches on to exploiting me after they are "finished" abusing, raping, stealing and destroying my body, home, career and financial prospects and then calling me all kinds of names and inflicting violence when I try to fight back verbally. Well, if there is ever a chance that anything of this corrupt and rotten government system is ever going to stop this technocrat fascist push to destroy people and promote lying and fake people who get plastic surgery to cover their humanity and then steal ideas and kill off the creators and then are put into the limelight as if they encompass these very concepts that they stole so they can be adulated for being alternative, creative, heroic (that is one of the biggies in the mind control biz of snake oil salespersonship).


--------------


Copied from my Facebook post today, regarding the above Rep. Kinzinger video w/ Maher interviewing.


If I repeat the sentiments and ideas from above, it is because my brain is under attack, I go into repetitive loops and all the other attack syndromes I have written of on every post (inevitable that hackers are going to delete and rewrite or completely erase parts of sentences and paragraphs after I publish):


People who must hold power in the future and now: Adam Kinzinger and the Country First pac. Let them win the next elections and oust McConnell and Graham and the rest of the tyrannical forces of the Republican Party (and also many of the Democrat as well).
I offer my support on a reserved basis as I do not know entirely the platform of Country First. The alternative is so bad that there is almost no choice or option,. I wait also for Democratic leadership to change in likewise direction of integrity as opposed to false narrative representatives who actually endorse state-sponsored terrorism (I can list a few but tired of getting death threats and near-death "accidents" while driving and the millions of terrorist "gang stalkers" still do disgusting things while I am in public (they just stole my purse while my back was turned, slashed purses I had slung on my back while I stood in line, blocked my path countless times while pushing a shopping cart-etc etc etc my home stinking and sprayed with grown grease that requires heavy scouring to remove with the strongest of solvent cleaners--etc etc etc etc my body slashed and burned while sleeping despite layers of protection I have to sleep with---ALL FULLY ENDORSED BY THIS SICK UNITED STATES "LEADERSHIP" ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SEEMING "BITPARTISAN" SYSTEM OF SYSTEMATIC HATE AND TORTURE, RAPE, THEFT AND ASSASSINATION USING THESE COVERT TECHNOLOGIES AND REPULSIVE AGENTS POSING AS "NORMAL CITIZEN", PLUS TECHNOLOGIES THAT MUST BE BANNED AND ARE LETHAL AND PUT IN THE HANDS OF MORONIC IDIOT APES AND PIGS AND WHORES AND SLEAZY PARASITES. i WRITE THIS KNOWING IT MAKES ME SOUND DISCREDITED BUT THAT IS THE EFFECT HAVING THESE CAPABILITIES TO STEAL, RAPE AND ROB DO TO THE CREEPS WHO ARE BEING HANDED THESE TECHNOLOGIES BY THESE SO-CALLED "LEADERS" WHO MAY BE ELECTED DUE TO MALFEASANCE AND FOREIGN CORRUPT INFLUENCE AND THESE MALICIOUS SQUADS OF TERRORISM POSING AS "NORMAL CITIZENS" who claim they are making America great again as in when lynching in public was allowed and made a merry sport of group participation out in the open, photographed and always exonerated. That is the "great" past they want to make happen again and if you doubt that you are deluded.



No comments:

Post a Comment