Friday, May 21, 2021

The New American Bolshevik Party of Promised Land anti-Semitism. "Progressives see 'historic' moment to shift US relations with Israel." (The HIll. May 21, 2021).

 SORRY NO OFFENSE TO THE HONORABLE BERNIE SANDERS. I may be duped but I did not imply him in this post today and the Progressive movement. I could be wrong however and I wrote of Jewish collusion with Neo-Nazi activities which I am extremely familiar with from decades of experiencing it first-hand. I can't really tell with Sanders but it has been obvious with many notable others of that party--the "minorities" vying for power who have thoroughly been splintered off into the "divide and conquer" strategy that their bigot white controllers use as their most oft-used tactic.


Progressives see 'historic' moment to shift US relations with Israel


The New American Bolshevik Party of Promised Land anti-Semitism.

I cannot comment on this subject as it is too incendiary and also I am tired due to mind control, detox and sick of fighting to type and get around mind control obstruction; but it is related to my post about the "Progressive" racist Neo-Nazi skinhead You Tube commentator who has threatened me--written today in posts below. I think the Progressive movement is being used by many who want to install more extremist factions outside of conventional Party lines into political and all other positions of power--if possible. Because AOC has dark skin and "represents Black and Brown People" does not make her any less a racist or minion for Nazis than the violent and aspiring whites who complain about the very wealthy (written of below in my post on Cousins making direct reference to the very wealthy "aristocrat" connected to English Royalty Danny Moynihan, who I wrote of three days ago). His violence, he even told me, was based on me writing about the theft of my ideas and 30 years of attack by Moynihan who these poorer and aspiring to be ultra-wealthy whites who call themselves Progressive (white males who can't stand to see me have a chance to have more power than they are fighting to obtain through all their lies and deceptions about their intentions and Party aspirations). Not that the stalwart and traditional Parties are any less dangerous to "Democracy" but nevertheless the intention is definitely a Nazi world order and many of the "Black and Brown" and even Jewish "Progressives" with all their Bolshevik sentimentality about every kind of feminist, racial and economic justice and parity with the wealthy--the fight to tax the rich and raise up the poor--which is justified but it was used as a lure and then later a dragnet to incarcerate into Gulags the people who fought and killed in a revolution for the upstarts who then created an absolutely racist and fascist despotic system of oligarchs of ultra wealth and Nazi gangs killing judges in the streets (very recent and in modern times and also Nevalny is a Neo-Nazi and has used Nazi genocidal terms--he is no hero by the way and not anything aspiring for equality or freedom but only using these terms for obtaining power--along with his poor victimization performances).

The mass-murder of Jews was accomplished in part by Jews who connected to the Nazi party, and all I have seen of Progressives is violence and hate from the "Black and Brown" pundits who perform their stints and stunts in the media of anger at the imbalance that the parties of established order have enforced for decades or centuries upon this "Democracy" of America.

The ultimate colonization of Israel is intended for white Nazis posing as Christians who want to take over the Holy Land and establish their Evangelical and other splinter group holds on the country. That is my observation and opinion on this subject--as I can't provide proof of this because I have no access to doing the relevant research, and because no one will support my premise which I have understood while listening to lectures as the only English speaker while I stayed in Germany at various Evangelical church "meetings" held in the German language--the insinuations and references were very clear.

This is of course an opinion piece but it is based on my anecdotal experience. Also of being attacked by these many personalities here in the realm of the US teleportation contractual circus that never stops this three-ring gyrating hand-off of me as this experimental teleportation victim-for-promotion torture contract which has been handed out to all the Parties that hold power in the US Congress and beyond (as in those deep and dark crevices of international "Dark Money").

No comments:

Post a Comment