Friday, May 7, 2021

Terrorist report: May 7, 2021. The usual long, long list that is incomplete due to the excessive number of attacks on 24/7 basis.

 I realize this is "fun" for most or many of the readers/hackers who survey my writings and steal whatever they want to use for their own purposes. I write nevertheless to keep a documentation so one day, if my country gets tired of fascist incompetents ruining the country, they can for a change resort to stopping the supression of state-sponosred terrorism and resort to unveiling my writings as this drugged up, mind-controlled documentation of the modus operandi and the rantings of a drugged up and slowly-being-murdered target--me of course.


-------------


  • After many YEARS of trying to protect my body--but moreso many months of taping and inserting balls of cotton and other items between my toes, the balls of my feet extending nearly to my heels in an attempt to stop the slicing and the slow destruction of the skin and tissue between my toes on both feet--this has been going on for 3/4 of a year now on a nightly basis. The skin cut to the bone in the joints of the small toes is not growing back, they severed the veins/capillaries and the cuts are permanent and my feet are becoming paralyzed and severed with permanent damage going on and on every single night slowly in increments. I put balls of cotton between each toe, huge cotten pads between the first toes and the webbing which is still being cut into every night by laser technology that extends underneath a stretch waistband that I tie with 6 knots tied as tightly as possible so there is no slack for anything to enter into my leg area. The feet have been covered with material and sewn in so nothing can be inserted through the foot opening of these drawstring pants I sleep with. There is this addition belt that I tie around (tied w/6 knots every night and not a millimeter of slack is possible--but I wake up and it's been stretched and is looser). I tape with packaging tape (which is strong and sturdy) the padded toes, after all is taped down to the arch of my foot, I put a sheet of tissue paper and then tape all of that onto the ball of my foot and then I put a pair of socks over that. THEN I have strings which I tied 3x around my ankles over the socks, which I fold down over the 3x wound string. THEN, last night, I experimented with tying over the entire sock/tape and string area very cheap and unusable ear buds with the plastic-coated cord, the ear buds are used as a kind of block to tie more firmly.
I have woken up every day with mutliple slashes cut into my feet and top layers of skin burned off between the toes since last October. Every protection I use is breached by this most expert and professional GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED terrorist terror team. I woke up this morning and the terrorists had removed the electrical cord with ear buds and loosened the tape and severed skin off the area that is infected, swollen and all I do is fight to heal this every day as it's horrible and I can barely walk. They couldn't get through one of the feet protection blocks so that foot is healing from the damage they inflicted last night (and from months prior) but the other foot has been slashed. This is from creep actors ordering this to be done by nasty Thai people and their Europ-a "handlers" instructing them what to do and how to use this technology--how to behave like fascists and all because after years of these celebrities obtaining Oscars and awards and stealing ideas from me and all as part of this perpetual contract out on me--Please note they were not "winning" any awards prior to latching onto this contract out on me--and this has been going on unchecked by all administrations and all leadership for over a decade at this "high level" of media contractual awards promotions and corrruption (fascist, nazi overtake of government and media extending even down to YouTubers and all areas of "power" in all businesses and it's completely a global situation). As you all know but I am writing this post in hopes that it will be documented and perhaps used as some part of a resistance one day when the damage this group has inflicted is so heinous that a mass revolt will be the inevitable result. For now people just laugh and think they will always be protected and that this is all a huge fun joke that they will always be able to get free deals out of for their glib and sleazy participation therein.

  • My purse was stolen at the shopping mall while my back was turned. There was no one around me but people were milling around me like vultures waiting for any opportunity. This was after in a very small shop where there is almost no room for people to pass by each other (these tiny hole-in-the-wall Thai shops nested in squat one-storey structures that line entire blocks of streets--one hole after the next with room so tiny you can barely walk through the aisles if no one is near you). They slashed part of a purse that I spent 4 days sewing by hand-made of silk and fine Thai embroidery. Without me feeling a single thing they cut threads of the ornaments that I sewed on. They do this everywhere I go so I  must look behind me if I am paying at any cash register so my clothing and purses are not slashed and sprayed with staining fluids while my back is turned as the cash register terror agent sees it all happening and keeps me there as she/he begins to talk in Thai at me as if there is something wrong--while my attention is fixed on their thuggery the thugs behind me are destroying my property I am wearing or carrying. 

  • I am tired of writing about this and my arms and hands are sore from backspacing and fighting to type at this point from hacker terrorism. There is more of course but I have written more on the philosophical thoughts (which are always surveyed by the intellectual property parasites to see what they can steal and then adapt to their snake oil salespitch of media heroism and alternative posturing).


  • The hacking is once again so bad that I am waiting for the hard drive function of the display to open, it has frozen and the cursor is spinning and nothing is appearing. My posts written today have been partially deleted--this happened while I was in the middle of writing and looked up and what I had written was half deleted and then strung together. As I try to type the keyboard is being blocked so keys won't function and I must fight to pound down and then if I try to type quickly keys don't work at all and/or are deleted and blocked while I type. I must thus fight to pound down on each and every single key, cannot go more quickly than a slow pace and then must use my hand and arm to pound down nearly as hard as possible to get letters out. It is worse than exercise for my hands and fingers it is like construction work pounding down like I am hammering the keys into the keyboard. Regardless, I must backspace continuously as even pounding down is not adequate to stop the block of keys not appearing when I press and pound down.
--------------------

  • My hair continues to fall out excessively due to poisoning and chemical damage that terrorists inflict in my shampoo, henna (they mix peroxide or other damaging chemicals into the henna mixture if the bag is left open because I use only half per treatment). The nodes or mechanical arms that enter into my room also reach/extend into the terricloth hat covering I have hand sewn which, the materials I obtained which have been sold for years in dollar stores--after-shower terricloth hats--which I doubled and then added a layer of sturdy Thai silk. The hats were so snug that nothing could penetrate them or reach up and damage my hair. This worked for a few days with the cap remaining the same size until the terrorists did their "group beehive brain terrorist storming operation" (my words) and pried the material loose so they could easily begin to damage my hair at the roots once more. I have begun to put very small closing pins into the fabric in various places and this is also secure. I wake up and my clothing and body have been rummeged through--the hat is loosened the safety pins are moved to different areas my hair is nasty, the texture is like dried out straw (despite it being silky and soft after endless strenuous efforts to heal my hair--but I am also too ill to do things very often I can't take showers because of how much I have to clean the bathroom after taking a shower--it's a very long story but the endless work I must do to just do the basics of life require all my time and effort plus the healing)
to continue: my hair is falling out an damaged once more. for over 2 years I have done nothing else but fight to stop the violation of my privacy and home by these disgusting minions operating for the plastic surgery actors and the politician who was a part of their H-wood cartel who was the president and has almost ruined the country and is still trying to do so, with all the gang stalker nazi groups of America and all backed by the Europ-a's who all claim they are "democratic" backing the American push for a fascist Nazi colonized status (with "them" being handed frontline beach and the best properties, owning H-wood as it is now completely under the control of English factions and other nefarious Nazi groups out of Europ-a-land. It's utterly disgusting to have to see this firsthand--or the aftermath of their collusions that then are turned into this brainwashing operation of mind control and microchip implants and teleportation to enhance the physical and mental tortures of subliminal endless loops of hate words and phrases inserted into my brain.

And thus, another thing in my body is in such a state of terorist-forced deterioration due to daily destruction for decades--but for months all I have done is fight this and they keep doing their brainstorming on how to very easily rip apart the dollar store items I can barely afford (neglecting to set money aside for FOOD AND HERBS AND MEDICINE) while WHILE THESE PARASITES TORTURE ME ENDLESSLY DAY AND NIGHT FOR OVER A DECADE SO MORE OF THESE BILLIONAIRE/MILLIONAIRE ACTORS AND POLITICIANS CAN GET MORE POWER AND MONEY OUT OF DEPRIVING ME OF HEALTH CARE, FOOD AND A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE. while they all claim they are fighting for the American People--feminism, freedom, DEmocracy, and love and peace. After they steal ideas from me, obtain positions like president of the united states, lead roles in movie after movie, year after year--their production studios "winning" top awards every single year if they don't "win" oscars for their crappy movies and violent hate sexist and racist movie roles. The entire time I can assure you they have participated (many of them, most of them) in the torture and intellectual property extraction through drugging/poisoning and mind control technology while I am sleeping and teleported as they torture me to obtain ideas about fighting oppression. After they "win" and get elected, they continue the decade-long series of nightly and daily tortures of me in order to continue to "win" and get more and more and more out of exploiting and torturing me. I am fighting for my life every single day and they never stop nor are they ever stopped. An entire subculture of subhuman parasites out of that infernal H-wood cluster of whore f's are clamouring to not only attack me along with Pitt and his cluster of lovers and wives and children, but it's just extending into every facet everywhere and all the time. Everyone wants Pitt to control the film industry. I can't understand why eternally torturing me has to be the one avenue he persues in order to attain this (in addition to his output, which is proliferous, he's still latching on to forcing a baby out of me or abusing me--the week prior to the Oscars he came as he does every single year along with the host of his rotten partners to assault, rape or abuse me and then to torture me further for not demonstrating that they and the crap they come out with and their most disgusting behavior towards me is rotten and foul---they are trying to force some kind of positive response out of me to demonstrate that their "mind control" has succeeded and that I "love" them for only and non-stop abusing and raping torturing dismembering killing animals I love taking all and everything away from me except a few cheap items in a stinking foul studio apartment where I am tortured by landlords and terrorist agents surrounding me. THey all glow with the hormones of murderous violence and they feed off this day after day for an energy boost and the sense of power. This is also part of the contract. Their proclivity for torture is enhanced and I am fighting now to heal while parts of my body are now permanently destroyed or have been broken or cut off--in the decade of this group my uterus has been severed and cut into while sleeping and drugged--two fingernails are dead and nearly hanging off and the blood flow is gone--they are dead and hanging onto the fingertips because sharp mechanical arms have inserted these knives under the cuticle for 6 years on one finger and a few years for another two more fingernails so now two fingernails are completely unusable I can't put any pressure on them, they are lifted up from the skin and dead. My skin is completely destroyed by chemicals smeared on them nightly for so long I have no idea how many years or decades this has been ongoing. My hair is extremely thin and damaged and right now I am fighting to have my hair back in some kind of decent shape before they make my hair completely fall out and balding forever--[this has gone on for years and years, just this attack on my  hair by bigot crap who break into my home with full permission of my country in all it's aspects of allowing such things to recur and continue indefinitely. There are many, many other physical damages but I really need people to get involved and stop this and get me into a safe home to live in. I am stuck in every kind of financial and fiscal stability and all telecommunications is blocked, all avenues of survival are essentially blocked to me. I can have no legal representation I am surrounded by people continuously committing every kind of grievous act of criminal violence towards me with full laughter of the expletives you all voted in for president, president after president and their cabinets who go along because they can't risk their careers or positions in society. Therefore it all carries on like the river Styx.
-----------------
The rest of this post has been rewritten and hacked and parts are deleted (as are many parts above--) I read through briefly in various sections and segments have been deleted and then what remains is strung together into unreadable paragraphs and sentences.

This is my recurring theme but I have to go through my room and body to clean and clean and heal and fight to defend myself endlessly non-stop day after day month after month and now year after year while people still don't stop them--they are all rewarded year after year for this, they remain smug, gloating psychopathic mind screw operators who are screwed themselves and do the same upon anyone else they can--this trickle down effect (sorry I am not using all correct grammar I am fighting just to type this out with hacking blocks to the keyboard).

----------------------
Just to add a small, seemingly irrelevant point to the diatribe about torture and the mechanical arms wreaking all damage to my body and home and life every single night while my brain is "shut down" with the microchip implant and technology teleporting me to terrorist haters and my body is comatose and feels nothing and can't "wake up" even while my body is being cut into and disfigured:
I sewed some terrycloth shower hats together to make a head protection while I sleep. I "forgot" to mention in the above that I also sewed on a chin strap which was stretched so badly by terrorists with their break-ins and mechanical arms that I had to then later on sew on snaps to bunch the lower part of the chin strap, which had initially been so tight there was no space for anything to get into the head protection "cap"--stretched so much by the terrorist I bunched up the strap about 1 inch and put one and then two snap buttons--the first one was open when I woke up and then it was falling off as the mechanical arms cut through the threads. They got through everything to destroy my hair and install these nodes onto my scalp, with the chemicals that are completely damaging my skull and hair and skin--every night. I had put two safety pins to clasp the edges of this durable silk material that I had sewed into the interior of this cap. That was then moved around and so I have added 3 more pins. That also is completely in different positions when I wake up, the cap is once more loose and my hair is damaged, falling out, bald spots, hard as straw, and I am teleported to disgusting people doing sick and disgusting things with rotten things forced upon me--last night it was really disgusting I won't go into details. I thought I would begin to write a section on how absurd and sick these skits are but I also fear that this will further encourage the psychos reading this to want to inflict such tortures upon others. The people attacking me continue only to be promoted after I write about them. 
The situation doesn't change. The only thing that is changing is that the power structure is enlarging because people can't wait to have victims to torture and also they want all these seemingly free and easy promotions and free hand-outs and the sense of belonging to elite entitlement and luxury life. They don't realize that they will be destroyed once the real nasty fascists have completely usurped all the power positions and destroyed all opposition. 

But to continue, I cannot defend myself unless I pour cement on the walls and pound in boards with nails over each and every crevice, crack, panel and board in this room. There are at least a few hundred angles, cracks and tiles where these tiniest of mechanical arms can penetrate and the terrorists conststructed these fake and permeable walls so cheaply and badly that I can't begin to secure them--the cheap plaster they used to create fake wall surfaces crumbles and no nails can stick or remain solid just from hammering them in. They literally fall out as plaster crumbles after the nails falling out. These are easy penetrable surfaces and places that these mechanical arms get through. Once I leave this room the terrorists pour into this room and make all the protections I have spent my money and time on, excluding buying food and necessities, just to try to preserve my body from futher permanent destruction as these celebrities feed off violence they feed off the rewards they are addicted to this endless decade of free lead roles and ideas they plunder out of me--they feed off the entitlement they gloat in smug delight more and more of them join on in along with politicians and famous media news reporters (who giggle and laugh as they pronounce all the scams and corrupt schemes that they are claiming they are "reporting" on but they are really just giggling through their every expose because they are part of the smug and gloating structure of criminals put into media reporting positions).

This is how hard I am fighting to defend not only myself but for my country which is fast becoming as awful as Columbia (see my next post on this subject). Just want to add other things I "forgot" to write while I was fighting to pound down and my brain was under attack so I could only remember these ideas once I got off the laptop:

the mafia personalities attacking me alongside these actors are themselves actors who play mafia roles for their mafia movies. As anyone knows, the long list of decades of such movies with the same actors playing lead roles, year after year, should be very telling in this context.
-------
The United States Government supports the "fascist, Nazi, Mafia Columbian regime". You must listen to the news broadcast put out by Democracy Now that I posted today (above this post, posted today). The police and military have been given clear instructions to shoot-to-kill protestors. If you can imagine that the US Republican legislatures in many States have just passed laws or are trying to enact laws such that people in cars have all legal permission to mow protestors down with cars and if there is a fatality it will be considered "legal".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...