Friday, May 21, 2021

Qi Gong Breathing with the fluffy gift of Nature in one's lap (don't think of rude things).

 THE INSPIRATION OF QI GONG (with a cat in your lap to provide the universal gift of love). Here's a loving ode to my long-lost cat La Moux, my precious, who was stolen by these haters teleporting me and their hateful minions attacking me for them. They have no idea what love is but they are paid in millions to project this onto a two-dimensional screen with holographic replications that leave you breathless with anticipation holding your breath for that climactic joy which comes only briefly and then you become addicted to yearning for more that never satiates. Oh yes, they stole my cat they create endless misery and I submit this post today as a breath of fresh air (but imploring people to get my cat back to me because she is more than 20 years old--and she has lived that long because I lavished love on her every day with the breath of life).



-----------------

This is so beautiful, and far beyond the limitations of the short breaths of hate and politics---bellowing rage and hissing hate within the breadth of the political spectrums I have written of below.

The monk holds a peaceful and beautiful cat in his arms as he explains the beauty of breathing in peace and health and happiness (much of that can be derived from loving a cat). HOW I MISS MY CAT LA MOUX WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE HER RETURNED ALIVE AND HEALTHY BACK TO ME ASAP!

I breathe in the hope that this will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment