Saturday, January 23, 2021

Alvin Ailey Dance Theater: the performers who should have been considered to represent art and culture at the Inauguration instead of the ding-dong ho-ho Whorewood celebrity sell-out neo-Nazi Trump supporters feigning alternative "liberal" con artist posturing and mediocre talent but promoted as being the most hip and alternative and compassionate and cool and sexy. Scum and whores.

 

Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater





Yes, I am "high" from mind control attacks, drugging and non-stop torture and it has increased lately from yet another sick psycho out of Whorewood, which has recently performed another stunt of pretending to care about America and about being against the attempted coup by his good fascist friend and partner: T-rump.

I am writing words that are abhorrent, I realize this. The attacks which have gone on for years every single day plus detoxing plus non-stop redrugging plus bodily mutilations plus hackers--right now just trying to paste the video link took me over 2 minutes of copying and recopying the URL because the hackers blocked the highlighting and copy function. I would copy and the hackers would block letters from being copied from the URL. I would go back and try again, the page would freeze. I would click on the paste button for this page and the page would not appear until I waited for the spinning cursor to stop so I could open the application. The drugs I am forced to be highly influenced by which are forcing hate speech--it's me but not the real me. The page and computer have been attacked with DOS attacks that last minutes as I sit here waiting while the pages freeze and computer stops operating and I can't type as I backspace non-stop. Thus I get angry and the mind control affects me through a kind of "stress" backdoor mechanism of infiltration of my brain. Any confusion, stress or weakness allows the invasive technology to penetrate the brain, mind, will power and thought structure. 


Fighting to pound down and write and surf the internet, open pages and get anything done (impossible).


Alvin Ailey as a representation of black culture for the Inauguration would have befitted a presidential atmosphere so much more elegantly than cheap and tawdry scum whore crap out of Whorewood singing and belting out songs written by patriots by bellicose plastic-created bellas who are rotten to the core, rotten and putrid to the core. They are absolutely fascist Europigape centered neo-Nazis, the blacks, browns and pinks and reds and yellows who performed--most of them. I did not watch the Inauguration after performers began to pollute the ceremony from nearly 10 minutes into the political ritualistic presentation. It sullied the Inauguration for my personal viewing and did not add anything but cheap mediocrity to the ceremony which should have had performers that are highly talented, qualified to express deep sincerity of performance and not for celebrity endorsement while they are traitors and fascists behind the scenes when they get promoted by fascist Nazis for their European mansion shopping sprees and orgies and luxury lives. What I write is not an imagined cliche but from what I have witnessed of these racist skanks for over a decade of their involvement in attacking me. They are also connected to mafia. Can you think of anything less American in the patriotic sense than mafia which is a facet of fascist overtake of free enterprise and freedom of expression and freedom from tyranny?

----------


From facebook--reiterating what I wrote above. My writing is charged with hate and expletives and nasty negativity. Being attacked in teleportation by a most sinister energy out of Europigapeland and it's years of this going on and on with my Democracy leadership that represents fascist Nazis and ignores my situation and allows them to rape and torture me, but still is "shocked" that fascist Nazism nearly had them all killed. I still am in shock and disbelief that they would allow the collaborators of this nearly fatal exercise in power by the former administration with it's minions out of Whorewood who were part of the attack squadron to perform for this Inauguration spectacle that I had to turn off in disgust. 


How I wish you would have chosen real artists out of America to represent the culture instead of these fascist Nazi collaborators and traitors to the United States who sang and performed like the fake disseminators of injustice and hate and fascist criminal violence that they really are.


------------


How I wish that the White House and Congress had chosen dancers from Alvin Ailey to perform at the Inauguration instead of the greasebag celebrity terrorist stalkers who are as fake as $2 bills. Enablers of state-sponsored terrorism, those who performed and also fascist Nazi supporters and also tyrannical treasonous traitors to the US Constitution and to the United States. Send them to live in fascist Europ-a-land instead of polluting America. PUT REAL ARTISTS LIKE DANCERS FROM ALVIN AILEY IN FRONT OF POLITICIANS INSTEAD OF SELL-OUT HO-HOS.
To honor the black significance in America--put REAL artists who are truly TALENTED and can EXPRESS THE JOY OF ART, LIFE AND BEAUTY INSTEAD OF CHEESY GREASY NASTY DIRTY FOUL CELEBRITY SELL-OUT FASCIST TERRORISTS, GANG STALKERS, RAPISTS AND NEO-NAZI FASCISTS HIDING BEHIND "LIBERAL" POSTURING AND COACHING by experts in the mind-screw industry entrainment complex.
THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE PERFORMED AT THE INAUGURATION PERFORMANCE, IN ADDITION TO PROFESSIONAL AND ARTISTIC SINGERS, JAZZ SINGERS, CHOIRS, OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OF REAL AMERICAN ART AND CULTURE NOT EURO-FASCIST CONTROLLED SELL OUT HOHO'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment