Thursday, January 21, 2021

Please save college radio station WNYU.ORG from horrid mainstream fascist, Nazi takover and co-opting. The radio station, which I have been a fan of for a decade since first learning of it, am chagrined that during the T-rump admin and when the H-wood terrorists began to assault and teleport and use terrorism against me, they infiltrated the station to put themes and hints about my situation into songs (not delusional schizophrenic delusions that I write of). In the last admin, out of NYC, the DJ's or radio hosts have played TOP 40 music and used MC and DJ-style vocal endless interruptions and almost top 40 notes on the popularity of the mainstream songs that they played. They used a format that only repetitive media outlets use with horrid music that they gyrating mediocrity pop stars are endlessly featured in every album and every year the same horrid skanks. Now what had been a truly original and unique station has been infiltrated by the fasco-techno-brainwashing media pig-ape-hyenas and the music is worsening and worsening into a near top-40 style presentation and the music is either old top 40's or those songs that haven't made the top hit charts. It's so horrid I must go back in the archives of WNYU at least a decade, and the station has taken all the great years of their archives off the website and they keep deleting older files so all the great stuff is GONE. .Please rescue alternative music from this mainstream deluge of K-rap horrid music and this "Millennial" group taking over the airwaves with all stations even purporting to be "alternative" and subculture dominated by this fasco-horrid mediocrity organization of fascism and Nazi propagandized media fodder.

 this post has been hacked and rewritten in parts but I am lazy don't want to fight to get into the title page and scroll because the functions are blocked and it's so time and energy-consuming to endlessly backspace while writing as they insert typos as I write, and then to publish and then have to go into a post while the functions are being blocked so I must at least twice rewrite and go into pages that have typos which appear like "ghetto" grammar. It's really more of their discrediting tactics which I write of on every post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

They never stop torturing me to death poisoning raping and abusing and still no one will stop this so it's goddamn over for me to live in peace with compensation for these crimes and destruction of my body and life: I still can't really believe that after 16 years of top leaders in every domain of American society (i.e. entertainment politics congress and their trickle-down agencies) know about this torture of me and fully go along either silently for their "career" all promising the most ethical of their extraction of all they can drain out alongside their "friends". I was accosted today probably by elton john but maybe some jerk-off scum from the movie 24 hour party people. I could "blame" myself for watching any movie or tv show while sitting in such illness dying from poisoning inert unable to read focus or concentrate as this team of shit abuses me the second I wake up after teleporting me to rape abuse death skits homelessness and abuse humiliation skits where I perform actions like sleazy ugly sick sex or just repeating sentences under hypnosis as the scum apes gloat in glory that they got more awards for forcing under sleep torture drugging abuse trauma conditions me to repeat sentences in the second upon being put into "consciousness" in a teleported, deep sleep unconscious state. All of them repeating formulas and the "programming" they all gloat about being able to enact. Unfortunately their creativity in devising any original plot for any movie and only requiring scripts and templates to fill in what others create for them is the best they can achieve, apparently so they traumatize me to obtain ideas. But being called dog shit today while watching 24 hour party people because it was about punk culture but of course, preformed by more nazi actors as usual all that was alternative killed off (including the real-life hero Tony WIlson dying without the correct cancer treatment from the NHS in England --he was denied cancer therapy and died it was murder and he was too alternative--this I saw in a little documentary. But the person already knew the script and one person who has been involved in hacking his f-ing shiite into my every cable tv show and youtube vid for many years and partnering with the English person who originated this theft of my ideas--and this sleazy creep played a minor role in the movie but reworded the title of videos that he was a huge part of the film--not he is nowhere mentioned except in a few shots which were minimal. And this moment as usual his name is blank my brain is attacked while I sit here---

  I had to look his name up, Simon Pegg and I would have to rename it pigg of course (immature defense mechanism from years of his hacking h...