Saturday, January 30, 2021

Today feels like a New Millennium after watching Biden sign Executive Orders to stop the endless tax breaks for the criminal class who always have been handed a free pass (since Ray-gun). An ode to the high school teacher who taught me to THINK about policy, which I can happily say has brought me into this targeted category but I would not change it for a second. This also is a thank to Biden for at least giving some hope from DECADES OF the tyranny of this tax-break fake rake top tier of usurpers and criminals and parasites. They ensure that the very low-level criminals are put away in prisons they all have endorsed--for life (and if they can't get them in prison, they just have them "gang stalked" to create a domestic terror network that emulates a prison and torture domestic situation. More thoughts below--meandering due to this attack on my keyboard and my brain as I fight to type. It is so arduous and I feel sick from the attack on my brain so I end here. Whatever mistakes are below are entirely due to this hacker and terrorist brain-altering multi-pronged attack hitting me right now. In short: I write that this is a new day to remove the 40 years of the Reagan travesty.

 Really, my brain is under extreme attack by their brain-altering technologies. I am dizzy and nearly nauseous while writing this after at least triple the time, or longer, that it should have taken to type out what has become an endless challenge to fight hackers against plus endless backspacing and retyping what hackers block or type in while I fight to get anything out. Becoming confused and going into tangents and never sticking to the point I begin to write about. My brain is under extreme attack, and every time I write it is the very same thing.

--------

I will just copy and paste what I had written earlier about a high school teacher, Carl Jette. That lead me to reminiscences about what he had taught and a bit of sadness that I cannot find anyone on his level to talk to (not in Phuket, or I am blocked from finding them, and they are instructed to stay away from me, which means, that they are not completely "free" thinkers but anyways..._). The hackers are blocking functions so I must copy and fight to get a section which is blocked so I must re-try at least 6 times before the hackers stop blocking the highlighting and copying functions. I wonder if anyone will ever stop this attack upon me? How much education does it take for politicians and citizens to understand that when you watch and do nothing and things like this occur, that the situation spirals out of control and worsens until it affect an entire country and even the entire planet? How long will it take for people to learn to think outside of their programming and stop obeying the triggers that they are told will make everything wonderful for them and them alone and screw everyone else? Another 40 years of failed policy, repeated from administration-to-adminstration until the country completely collapses from the weight of stupidity, ignorance, greed and corruption due to these "elitist" policies that Ray-gun really brought to the fore, and which every president since has emulated and helped to create into a huge problematic dumbed-down fascist systematic murder and hate machine which has been pulling everyone down and destroying all for the last 4 decades. How much longer until anyone does not fully endorse terrorist operations so only a few can become "entitled" and many others become destitute and dying and forced upon the streets? Or murdered via these weapons and bio-chemical poisons that are spewed and sprayed and spread due to endless "development" for more endless wealth entitlement and greedy consumption with full belief in absolute entitlement that the Reagan Administration has brought down like a trickle of excrement until now it's a torrent of all kinds of nasty 4-letter words pouring out upon everyone.

===

"1982 PRESS PHOTO NICOLET HIGH SCHOOL'S TEACHER CARL JETTE "


The very brief synopsis of this honorary page reads thusly and accurately:

"Nicolet High School's Carl Jette hasn't won state and national awards for excellence in economics education by teaching by the book. The 33-year-old teacher uses a textbook, of course, but his lessons are drawn more from his background as a philosopher."

----------

My economics and philosophy teacher at Nicolet High School. Mr. Carl Jette. His lessons and the books he handed us to read were above sophmore level of any higher college-level course from an Ivy League school (in my high school Junior class). He won national awards as best teacher in the US. I have been very privileged despite all the negativity I write of (all the positive things I write of are destroy by this hate terrorist organization so I rarely write about the positive things ever---). Not only was he extremely talented at conveying the hint of exploration, but brought me (and the class I guess) into a state of wonder so we would investigate even if on a subdued level more inquiry into the topics he taught. The books were incredible and on the NY Times Best Seller list (like books by Alvin Toffler). Aristotle, Milton Friedman, Nietzsche, Freud, etc etc
I am trying to discover what he's up to now. How I wish I had more inspiring intellectuals like him who also have a spiritual base (he had belonged to a Franciscan Order and had taken a vow of silence for a number of yeas before becoming a High School teacher--so I was told informally and he mentioned to the class--I was lucky to have had two classes with him and what he taught has stuck, in some space of my beleaguered brain to this day, despite all the electronic conduits coursing through my conductive brain pathways with all the microchips.
Despite all the negativity, I feel lucky and grateful that people who put me where I am now, in a space of being mentally-re-oriented into a "dumbed-down" acceptable space have helped me to be a target! Very glad, very glad despite it all that I was graced to have such extraordinary teachers. And too bad there aren't millions more like Carl Jette so other people can join in on the politically-correct targeted list of people who must be reprogrammed to play the game, follow the program and obey and do what is expected!
THANK YOU CARL JETTE (meaning it 100% with gratitude).

---------

P.S.--it was Mr. Jette my Junior year Economics teacher who taught the class the economic unfeasibility of Trickle-Down Economy. He did not lecture against the policy but only copied and handed out NY Times articles and then we studied Keynesian Economics. I came to the conclusion that Reagan and his Trickle Down Economics were going to be a slaughter for the Middle Class and now 40 years later America has just gotten to the same conclusion after years of this terror President Ray-gun being touted as one of the "Great" presidents of the US pantheon of clown-terrorist leaders. I was certain that Ray-gun "sucked" and that certainty has never been refuted by any legacy that the criminal class of exploiters has produced in all their terror operations. Oh yes, by the way, many of the actors terrorizing me via teleportation are part of the legacy of the Ray-gun era--(or Bush, who is just another component integrally tied to Ray-gun). They are still in lead positions which they were handed under Reagan and they are still using the same hate and greed policies of devouring the poor and destroying the country via economic elitist terror policies. They absolutely are psychopaths and I believe the Reagan policies were instrumental in having created this hate atmosphere and applied policy in the US. I learned so long ago to be wary and skeptical of these types (back in the day they were called Yuppie) now they are K-rappy wordinghood bandits but worse. And this is what they have to say in their fashionista displays of mannequin MAGA. So glad Biden has just signed an executive order to stop this endless flow of capital to these psychopaths with al their tax breaks and hate attacks and terrorism. That is the residual effect of the Ray-gun era. Let it end with Biden and let responsible people who care about the United States be put into power--preferably with excellent teachers for students to learn to discern and think about politics and life WITHOUT being put on some terror-torture-assassination "gang stalking" list to be tortured, poisoned, raped and oppressed by multi-millionaires who can't think about anything else but how to steal concepts so they can appear intellectual or alternative--to torture ideas out of someone, how novel how chic==so many sans intellectual ideas but so "chic' in attire with all the tax breaks and emphasis on conspicuous capitalism during the last 40 YEARS now they are told they are exempt from all laws and can commit whatever they want with sophisticated covert technology and then will be promoted for it. So empty and meaningless. Thanks to the Raygun 40-year terror operation that I so hope will end here and now under the Biden Administration--opening the path to real intelligent and careful society with much more equitable wealth distribution and psychopathic sleazy crimes not awarded to men who rape and torture--along with their nasty Nazi fascist fashion wives. All aspiring to become absolute fascist tyrannical oppressors entitled to aristocratic oppression of the poor, which they want to see get poorer until there is nothing but these parasites and peasants groveling at their feet for acceptance at the table of plenty so they can have a few scraps of the endless bounty that these destroyers are sucking in from everything possible on the planet. They do this on a personal level and intimate level and in every regard they care not for animals, nature and no matter what they claim about their egalitarian stances, they are obsessed with Europ-a fascist power and elitism--a la genocidal policies. I think few of them have ever read much in depth beyond the scripts they are told to repeat in private and public life. That goes for the non-famous street actors who are called "normal" citizens who are also performers acting out scripts.
-------------------
This is a bit repetitive, but I am so very badly under "mind control" attack while I write this. I feel dizzy as I sit here fighting to get words out with hackers and my brain under attack---always I must include this caveat because of this huge discrediting operation. I am not capable of writing calm and clear messages it's always rife with insults and hate. My emotional centers are always artificially enhanced while my cognitive is forced into some stifled state (plus my hands can't move without fighting to move to the correct spaces as my motor skills are likewise under attack).
--
So very hard to type and think with all the hacking/mind control attacks--always the same thing. I am obliged to try to dispel the discrediting tactics these terrorists employ while I fight to type and think as my brain is blocked by this tech and these insidious "creeple" attacking me (but still stealing the ideas because they were not educated by anything more than mediocre teachers, it appears and they do not strive intellectually so they must torture in order to find anything more original than the scripts they endlessly repeat both in life and in their performances.

Just so much wordy rappinghood coming out of the Hoods--


-----
and my brain is "fried" by this tech blocking brainwave functioning or neural firing or whatever they are using againast me. I am dizzy, can't type the hacking is awful and etc etc this post is not what I am truly capable nor has any post been for years this never ends. 

WHEN WILL THE UNITED STATES STOP FUNDING AND PROTECTING TERRORIST NETWORKS LIKE "GANG STALKING" WHICH IS CONNECTED TO THE "DOMESTIC TERRORIST" NETWORK THAT ASSAULTED CONGRESS ON JANUARY 6, 2021 AND BEFORE THAT AND THEY STILL HAVE ALL THE TECHNOLOGY, THE SURVEILLANCE, THE ORGANIZATION THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS HANDED THEM FOR DECADES AND PROTECTED THESE OPERATIONS AND STILL DO? WHEN WILL THE US STOP PROTECTING TERRORIST GROUPS FROM ATTACKING US CITIZENS? HOW MANY MORE DEATH THREATS AND ATTACKS WILL IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO STOP SUPPORTING THESE TERROR NETWORKS?


No comments:

Post a Comment