Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Big Lie origin. Hitler and Mein Kampf. Not Goebbels' invention as some other sites claim. As for the lies distorting my writing through hacking, and the endless discrediting used to slander me through hacking and suppression of my voice through writing. Part of the Big Lie of a one-sided propagandized media monopoly playing both and all sides of every issue, stemming from a root of The Big Lie.

A one-minute description of The Big Lie. How long does it take to describe a system of lies? One minute? Very quickly, see how easy it is to describe in less time than it takes to cook a soft egg (like brain matter, how easily people absorb lies like brain putty barely cooked by lies that only require less than 2 minutes to fully cook into the soft, malleable brains of the poached people wanting to believe in lies so they can remain softly being fed Happy conclusions that have been pre-programmed).

 



It is now 10 minutes of trying to scroll down a page from Politico on the Impeachment fiasco of Republicans threatened by their home constituents to defend Trump. The article does not mention how many death threats each senator is receiving from their wonderful constituents, and of course I could not finish reading past the 2nd paragraph. I waited for the page to stop freezing and as I waited, watching the cursor spins like a spinning circle--I clicked on the Microsoft Apps button and that froze too. As I clicked on the System tab that was on the bottom of the page, the Politico page then flipped into an advertisement about a rice cooker--just surfing to another page without me having done anything. I was engrossed in reading on this topic and it was completely blocked. As I type right now, the words freeze and don't appear while I am typing (freezing as in part of a word appears, there is a lag, the rest of the word pours out misspelled/hacked. My hands/fingers can't move to keys I am trying to press, like I am absolutely blocked. The attacks on my brain while I fight to type are very obtrusive to my motor skills and cognitive functioning. 

I want to emphasize this here for this post. For people reading this to try to understand. My hands are going to wrong keys while I fight to type. I am a very quick and accurate typist when there are no obstructions like this. The obstructions have not stopped for over a decade by now it is 100% of the time when I write.

I also have discovered exact wording of a post I had written copied and used under someone else's name--it was a response on Facebook but I suppose another celebrity or someone has already stolen the words.


I also wrote a post a few months ago about the Nazi burning of the Reichstag. This very same symbol is being used by the Trump thug cartel to aim accusations of rigging the Insurrection in order to vilify Trump and boost the appeal of Biden. Since Trump has stolen my words and concepts in the past, it is possible that he may have obtained this idea by doing what all his friends back in Whorewood have been and still are doing: torturing me to obtain a reaction, using the "mind control" technology to literally open my opinions and emotions like a sieve thus in order to steal concepts so they can continue to appear as if they are "liberal" or "care" (if they are fascist Nazi but playing "conservative"). That association of my post many months ago about the burning of the Reichstag and the coup of the Nazis (people claim that they were Democratically-elected but they used a coup and this tactic of burning down the Reichstag and then blaming the Communists for the attacks and then..after going in the streets and shooting Communists in theaters and in venues and in street brawls--the Nazis "won" an election which was not a Democratic election whatsoever. 

I think I was writing about The Big Lie, which also has been used extensively but not in the context of how the Nazis used it. The media broadcasts this phrase, "The Big Lie" because they claim that Trump is lying and so are his base and endorsement players and opportunists. That is a distortion of what "The Big Lie" is and I think these media anchors should study up on exactly what fascist propaganda is instead of just associating a "lie" with Hitler's use of his term which he described in Mein Kampf: "The Big Lie" is not just someone lying it's a methodology to coerce and brainwash people into becoming massive units of terror and violence in order to achieve political aims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment