Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A disappointing beginning for the Biden Administration. The Inauguration is a testament to how stupid Congress has been and still is. I refer to the celebrity performances during the Inauguration that turned it into a dismal reprise of the terrorism that every administration has funded and covertly supported to terrorize and slowly murder me.

 My last post--and this post and every post I put the script into large print and every time I fight this the hackers force the print size to be very small. Words continue to be omitted and hacked out so the posts are lacking cohesiveness. My brain is under severe brain-altering attack so I can't think clearly while I must fight to backspace to correct inserts or deletions that hackers force onto the page. I think of the much more elaborate and well-worded phrases that my brain begins to formulate but which are blocked and I begin to curse and call people names. The creeps in question then torture me for calling them names after they drug, poison disfigure, make my home a filthy and stinking mess every single day through their proxy terrorist agents, they order me to be huge and bloated and endless not able to function while they torture me and thus I call them names and then they increase the violence. I am not able to think at all clearly while I am in the middle of writing. What comes out begins with some ideas that spiral into hate rambling cursing by the end of each post that's how it all ends. Now hacking is making typing extremely difficult ---


I have been waiting for some decent administration to stop this crime and it appears like these Congress people are adamantly absorbed with keeping things the same corrupt level just hiding it much more cleverly in the future than what happened with T-rump and his overt hate statements and behaviors endorsing terrorism. I have no home, I have been bereft of every capability of earning money. I have waited for months for a new administration to come to power, only to have this symbolic sting of seeing the same criminal performers sing and make their sleazy entrance into the politics of a new administration right in the middle of an inauguration. I still can't get over it. Who the hell planned something this insignificant for such a momentous occasion? 


I now have to ask the silent readers, whomsoever is out there, to please intervene on my behalf at least as a human gesture of some kind of decency because these actors are pure scum and shit in my opinion as I have written only day after day for years and years. They keep inserting videos of babies I am constantly followed by creep stalkers carrying babies which disgusts me. They have also raped me so much my sexuality is completely gone, plus they severed out part of my uterus and my hormones and all the stress, hate and rape and abuse has left me absolutely shell-shocked with absolute disgust for these scumbag pieces of crap who are endlessly trying to make huge deals out of forcing an extremely unwanted unloved baby out of me. The crimes never end. I am now pounding down to fight to get anything out on this laptop and my brain is in a state of hate from the attack on my brain. PLEASE GET THEM OFF OF ME THESE DISGUSTING FOUL ROTTEN PIGS AND APES and these shit female skank whores who are their wives, children and lovers and partners. I must appeal to any humanity there may be out there as obviously this new administration is keeping the same status quo or they are too stupid, or greedy, or absorbed in this quid pro quo system to begin to stop the onslaught of domestic terrorism that is the real underpinning of these celebrities that they endorsed to perform for this horrendously boring and platitudinous empty meaningless ceremonial Inauguration spectacle of celebrity mafia Nazi endorsement. I need support I have to request what the politicians won't do nor have ever done. What they haven't done but should have has nearly killed them by this terrorist attack at the Capital but they continue as if nothing but a mere singular attack happened but everything will commence with the same routine as they all get paid for endorsing the same terror network that has tried to undermine them and have them killed. Still too greedy to be truly intelligent but highly articulate and trained in higher educational skills. Alas poor America must continue to suffer endlessly due to their greed and blinder position on how their corrupt side-deals have turned America into a dying country. Hopefully the newer members of congress will actually care, or the Americans who claim they care and do care will continue to fight to stop these criminal politicians who are too complacent in their power to actually be bold and strong in the face of corruption which has nearly destroyed everything they claim they represent. They continue RIGHT NOW ON DAY ONE of the Biden Administration with the same old mafia Nazi cartel operations that they have always endorsed as their back-up investment portfolio can't lose schemes. I mean corrupt deals that they make that are certain to pay -out and the deals they make with mafia and Nazi interests to pad their greed. I believe this is the real situation. It's very very sad that they can't learn to go higher into the promises and oaths that they make to uphold the Constitution. They rant about it when their lives are at stake but continue just as if everything is going to be just fine because these performers who are enablers of terrorism are so nice and sexualized entertainment slingers and it lures these politicians into a fake sense of entitlement and lethargy while some of their real enemies are those they applaud. They still can't learn to investigate how mind control operates as they hear and know about my situation. Because I am so usually in a hysterically hate rage ranting state of course I am discredited so they don't take what I write seriously. they also never stop the attacks upon me so I can actually write without excessive emotional ranting and hate subliminals poured into my inner ear. They really don't want me to write clearly about what they are privately endorsing. Welcome to Obama 3.0 administration. How I hope Biden will morph out of this former role of allowing this to go on (for over 40 years in the Senate).

---------


I am trying to listen to Biden and what he is saying is pretty boring and nondescript. Platitudes and flowery rhetoric that ring of scripts and political grandstanding. I am not criticizing Biden but just this horrid performance. The remaining energy of the throngs of hate that pervaded the Capital seem to tarnish the energy of this event. I would prefer Biden to not sound like a Hallmark card company wrote his Inauguration speech, and definitely not to have to have seen two criminal terrorist perpetrators who have participated in me being teleported and raped and then disfigured sing in the highest symbolic political ceremony of this four-year period. It's like I can never escape from the sickness of toxic media celebrity endorsements even in watching what should be a sacrosanct political ceremony, and not a baseball game highly paid prostituted singing pair of mafia skanks singing in horrid street-level style about situations that they are paid to pollute and defile so they can demonstrate that they really have no soul or content internally. And yet, Biden's theme is to restore the soul of America. This proves an extremely bad beginning for that claim. He above all should know that these singing skanks are the most corrupt creepy sleazy sell-out soulless prostituted crap (not the "most" but in terms of having soul, they are mostly null and void) and yet, they have been chosen and allowed to continue under Biden. Biden, friends with Obama who has been part of this criminal conspiracy of teleportion against me, is well aware of exactly who has participated with T-rump and all the other fascist Nazis out of Europigapeland and their ilk and yet they continue to allow the same criminals to go on and on being put into lead position. 


This lack of either intelligence or awareness of how Biden must like Obama bow down to this media cartel and insert this shit into the middle of an Inauguration is a shameful example of how and why---they have not even begun to investigate what the real problems are and continue to bring the same terrorist groups into power. 

This is also why I did not get involved in politics for most of my adult life because of the intuitive sense of the futility of these leaders who have brought this endless terror operation that nearly had many of them killed which they continue to endorse--fully into power until it's nearly imploded into a complete terrorist operation destroying the country.


Yet they never seem to care and continue to feed into the same system. 

Excuse all my hate sentences I am under "mind control' effect which creates excessive hate, the attempt to discredit me, and I am not able to block out these technologies and always being forced into sickness and poverty and shunned by all society everywhere I go or attacked by people trying to exploit me is no help for me to not succumb to the attacks because I have absolutely no support or diversion. They also stole my one and only loving source which is my cat, and they have killed all animals that are near me--they even killed a huge reptile that had a burrough outside my window and because I enjoyed watching it and connected to it, they killed it. They are sick and a death to America and they continue to put their whore entertainment into the political arena with the dumb and dumber politicians just watching it clapping while they KNOW what these whores are really doing when it comes to attacking me using these death and terror operations and technologies which they fund and continue to endorse. 


I am going to stop hearing Biden blathering about Truth and Justice at this point. If he is too stupid to allow these rotten criminal skanks to sing at his Inauguration he's either too weak to control what is happening or too dumb to understand what he is allowing to continue to foment: death and terrorism in America through these disgusting, rotten celebrities which are part of the T-rump terror coup attempt. How can they not understand this and continue to let it pass without even a hitch? These political power-people know which fascist-Nazi-funded "celebrity" (pig-ape-hyena hybrid--and I describe them as such DUE TO THEIR ACTIONS AND THEIR BEHAVIOR WHICH IS SUBHUMAN AND DISGUSTING AND NON-HUMAN AND CERTAINLY NOT LIBERAL OR HUMANE) "people" are attacking me. The rhetorical question is: why are they allowing them to sing at the Inauguration? Are they going to posture like Obama did about how they care and then continue to allow fascists to overtake the country but they still cling to power as a caucus raking in the millions in funding to promote interests of the mafia and Nazi cartels? How disappointing it all is. My early enthralled expectations were dashed seeing skanky gag gag I am now correcting what hackers have inserted to discredit me; also, as I type the hackers are juxtaposing letters I type and inserting spaces between letters. They have also deleted much of the more elaborate word choices I used when writing this, deleted them and put it all into more common and basic language skill sets to demean my capabilities because they want me to be and appear less threatening to their positions--as they continue to steal the concepts and word choices I actually use). To continue as I must pound down now as the capital key function won't work, I must pound down with my entire arm and hand to get anything to operate correctly.


I wrote about this nasty mafia iconic singer who has won top awards year after year, but when I listen to her singing and see her acting I see nothing notable: I hear Broadway style singing with horrid nasal  vibrato. I see someone who has no emotional basis put into lead roles. I have been teleported to this nasty boring skank and have FELT and witnessed a great evil energy and seen an empty, meaningless grasping skanky whore who attacks me and laughs bout it with this technology, all backed now by president after president. When people accused Biden of being from a crime family, I now understand. Back to this rotten singer who I gratefully turned the tube off so I would not have to hear it sing for this Inauguration: because I swear I have tried to understand how her horrid singing is so well-endorsed and from years of being teleported I see only that it's because she's a sleazy and rotten mafia skank, and that is all. It's surprising that mafia Nazi Taylor Swift did not also get invited, but I guess Biden under Obama's advice with Michelle and the rest needing to bring the worst skanks of H-wood into the Inauguration to let Nazi and mafia investors know and feel assured that their ties and connections remain covered by the next adminstration, as they were under the last administration and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that and etc etc...

-----------


As for the Freshman Congress members like John Ossoff--I was impressed by his intelligence and style. Also by Warnock but moreso by Ossoff. There's also AOC, but I'm unsure about her real affiliations as I know she is aware of my situation and has put the usual signs onto my internet. I realize how "delusional" this sounds when I reference famous people putting videos on my YouTube channel. The form of the way these are presented is a very planned series of attention-grabbing sequences that occur in something much more cohesive than an algorithm-based series of videos. I repeat: the channels I have subscribed to rarely if ever appear and people I detest show up with never-ending repetition who  I never clicked on or subscribed to or liked, and then they teleport me which I have no evidence of so this all sounds "crazy" to any outside but---this is how these criminals want to influence viewers behavior and to impress their status upon people to remain at the pinnacles of the monopolies in the media which they have used to exert so much political influence upon politicians that they are now inserted in the middle of Inauguration events while politicians who know that these are undemocratic fascist Nazi-enablers sit and applaud.


How sickening it all is. That I must see this as a formerly apolitical unconcerned non-voter is amazing that I now have a clear view of what no one will admit and they insult and call me crazy for writing about. It's like I see an alternative reality that is the real reality that no one will admit to as they keep pushing a fantasy delusion that people believe is the "fragile" reality of "Democracy" that they just "rescued" America from but have really created in their greedy greasy back-room deals and orgiastic celebrity endorsement scams.

-------------


Now, for the first time, someone is reading a "poem" that is heart-felt and authentic, or very much impresses this upon me. It's a black male reading his writing about healing the sick, loving your enemy and it's a poetic aspiration for healing and peace that I find uplifting, yes, I do agree this was a fine representation for the moment. He's praying to God and to our humanity and our commonness. This is the first lecture that doesn't sound like canned laughter at a serious event.

Otherwise, Bill Clinton looks very very unhealthy like he's on the doorstep. His black circles under his eyes remind me of his huge heart surgeries and that he's very, very seriously ill. 

I do not condemn this inauguration and I am glad that the Congress can vote along at least one similar line to pass legislation that will help people instead of feeding the wealthy endless in this piss-on trickle down k-rap hate policy that must be ended, and I so hope it will be.


I love the new tax codes that Biden is proposing and the new Green Deal. I am hopeful but this Inauguration reeks of mafia influence and Nazi bs performances (not on his part). 

I must emphasize so wholeheartedly that politics should be unraveled from the influence of performers in Whorewood and that includes news outlets forced to stop making reference to movie plots and actors and k-rappy performers which they do often, especially from MSNBC AND NBC--one of the teleporting vicious hateful attackers is a regular at MSNBC as prime time news anchor. That channel in particular makes references to movies and actors and this intertwining of this entity with politics has LEAD TO THE NEAR MASSACRE AT THE CAPITAL BUILDING but no one will acknowledge the seriousness of this grave mistake these fascist Nazi mafia enablers are making. It must force me to believe that they actually want the absolute destruction of the United States but to control it as a colonized Nazi colony. This I believe. Now hackers are blocking keys and stiffening the keyboard so it's time to stop because it's just endless backspacing and rewriting while people never seem to take what I write seriously but what I portend actually comes to pass and yet I still get no acknowledgement or support from anyone. Now I see that the people who I hoped would show a bit of concern and caution in continuing to support this criminal media cartel of fascists and terrorists are still leaving me here and the criminals are still being paid for the lies that they are performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty, greasy california governor nazi vector of Newsom (old boy scum gavin) with his arnold trash and english nazi filth instructing him on what to say and do, as he complies and then gets yet another day of promotion for his nazi presidential tour; far more abusive then trump even this filth creep with the nazi california group has imitated their "bitch" referencing me to fighting for my life to not be raped and "allowing" them all to instantly obtain endless free empires of nazi control over all they can't win by actual talent so abusing me and demanding that I am a "bitch" for fighting for my life to get them off me and FOR MY COUNTRY TO NOT BE OVERRUN BY NAZI SHIT WHORES and the REAL BITCHES I am the beautiful and loving kind person who happens to be female but the bitch term intended for instant hate by the dumb obedient followers and only applies to females not providing instant access to the pricks and their sleaze racist rape machine disguised as macho heroism by dirty nazi whroewood and american cultural adaptation to this by-product of the take-over already over-run by nazis in America at all levels (almost): to make California appear "democrat" for the "balance of power" always the pendulum swings with just a slight margin favoring one set of nazi filth to the next "pendulum" swing to the "other side" meanwhile the consolidation of power has remained in the same greasy stink hands and is being passed down the nepo-incompetent lying trash told what to say and think. Dirty greasy gavin brought in nazi arnolde the rapist "I'm sick of you reacting bitch" rapist scum nazi for me responding to abuse insults and torture rape because of this contarct--the shit of america turned on watching me get beaten raped everyone can't wait to have this system expanded in dirty california by elon musk and his nazi europigape troops--all are exalted by it dirty jenifer lopez endlessly getting her next demo-rat tour with gavin for the upcoming next circus performance of her shouting out "women" for teh blonde nazi or dyed blonde minority minions she represents. Not latinos for trump any longer it will be nazis for white nazi trash gavin and gretchen whitmer a brown-skinned man put in power as another minion working for nazi racism and hate and a slew out of Michigan--(assisting blacks in that role for "inclusion" but the entire gamut is nazi antisemitism anti' aipac" as they state) but today was yet another day in the years of newsom's addiction to the tortrure of trump----and biden and the obamas and the clintons (all have rushed except for the biden team) in this last few years of the trump admin to really come out of hiding and out of disguise. Nothing gets new-old scum boy off me he must run for president they are all relying on him and dirty jenifer lopez to continue to be the celebrity blonde dyed wtf hell doesn't matter as long as it appeas blonde to present the demo-rat next convention for promotion of her next lead role and high position in the nazi shitnigger arnold NAZI MEDIA EMPIRE. Telling dirty gavin what to say, as they all do=who are not only sleazy ignorant nazi shit but incompetent for lead positions except to install nazi mainstream mediocrity dumbing down and hate programming disguised as benevolence=rushing at me for having watching news describing Los Angeles news on Mayor Bass---brings on the slime of hate and violence already forced on me by the filth celebrities in LA (or their teleportation locals but mostly LA they all flock there somehow using technology or they appear in one place but perhaps holographic tech is also being used; probably as many are located in New York City, etc or WASHINGTON D.C.).;;dirty corrupt malfeasance creep sex offender slime gavin newsom and so putrid it's a long rant to pronounce the name of the former governor who has no business still being involved in the newsom corruption machine. Have sex or you don't get social security disability due to these same people having your spine fractured in multiple locations, poisoning you fracturing your body alignment years later when creeps break into your room while asleep puting spine and hips out of alignment to make you paralyzed while having you poisoned non-stop with bloating poisons which act as cement for every minute fissure or fracture, etc the lout newsom still embraces them all and must go at me every single day to get his promotion to become the next united states president with democrat wonder woman gretchen whitmer, whose capo slotkin came to physically assault me as her proxy while she undoubtedly remained sitting quietly but turned on as hell as they all are, in the back rows of this chamber where they torrture me in teleportation while I am in bed in "prime" location sleeping, drugged, dying from torture abuse and stress and newsom working with trump has kept my ssij disability payments cut off since March, 2025. Threatening me and I won't get benefits unless they get this contract of me submitting to being raped, abused, and not fighting back and TO DEATH without any resistance and "loving" them for it. Telling them to fucking die every day praying for their deaths every day (forgot to pray for newsom's death yesterday while praying for the rest of this scum group): Screaming "bitch, see I am not corrupt" after hitting me while I watched a podcast about mayor bass out of la being indicted on fed charges of corruption. Considering the criminal machinery of the rump regime I find nothing really damaging to the image of bass but it's intended ot aid the nazi rise in californication with reps discrediting the dems prior to election SO THEY CAN REALLY SUCK AND DRAIN HOMELESS RESOURCES OUT just as probably dirty newsom has been aiding and abetting in and remaining smiling making jokes about rump on twitter and then running for president. Every day having me tortured to death for his rise in power.//The daily routine of daily quota of torture abuse hate beatings sleaze hate filth for promotion imposed as always every day without end hours per day and night-year after year after year every day every month every week every hour year after ytear after year and still the filth is not stopped. They were curtailed to not go at me for hours and hours but it was about 6 hours, like totally almost nothing compared to literally all day and night which has been non-stop 6 months prior to the trump explosion of shit-storm troopers. Newsom and jenifer lopez and a german skank I had screamed at hitting her to go away--as I had done with newsom and lopez and her husband and this german nazi filth fuck "liberal not nazi' nazi skank trash parasite who has made sure to assault me viciously with rapists and abuse when she had the chance. Invited in by dirty lopez who organized a deep sleep skit of me being homeless and invited to live with this german creep and etc as I was 'happy and saying yes, how wonderful under hypnosis, and drugging and my head wrapped in the usual 8 layers of protection and blasting deep sleep hypnosis tape into my ears they still got through. //Wakuing up to rancid greasy lopez smiling because it affected me screaming and yelling to go away and "that thing is not a friend" to which dirty "j-lo" smiled like "triumph" I got my promotion for forcing an agenda forcing hyponsis forcinhg a reaction of happiness when I want to get this filth off me never happy to see that creep out of germany,j etc. Then turning on the desktop to blot out their ugly sick voices commenting on every dsingle thing I thought and did. To go about cleaning stinking sheets having been sprayed with stinking substances clothing stinking with sprays of stink filth on the clothing cleaning and cleaning the black soot and grime rubbed sprayed on everything literally every single thing all is scratched all metal is made rusted everything broken shabby sprayed stinking black and brownspray that never comes off clothing rancid stench they spray every day. In pain hard poisons blocking movement trying to exercise with their ugly scum comments about my body. Getting undressed and then listening to a youtube podcast about the Mayor of Los Angeles indicted by fed agencies for corruption with housing (as elections loom and the republicans control nasty dirty nazi gavin and his crew and they want the english nazi to take control, etc it's not a far leap of fantasy to imagine this was a rigged expo of feigned "corruption" for Bass). I began to listen instantly dirty sick ugly gavin old boy scum corrupt rotten nazi a$$-groveling dirty nazi bigot soon to be out of power trying to abuse me to death through his arnold shitnigger trash hate partner always sucking out american monmey for nazi infestation always gcorrupt dirty shit like gavin rush to get that money adn welcome in all nazis possible they get elected the presidency all money will be shared once that lout c orupt scum crap gets into power--his promise and he can't stop attaccking me using dirty arnold or jenifer scumbag skank loppez or the 500 or so from the past year rushing to assault me just in this provate group setting. He began screaming at me BECAUSE i WAS LISTENING TO NEWS OUT OF CALLIFORNIA that means he has full "entitlement" abuse insult slap hit abuse insult me because it relates to him in the most fragile way parallel to his nazi regime labeled "democrat" in power (one of the "men" was cast out for rape and sexual assault but dirty gavin has piglousy protection racket the mafia and nazis so that information can't get out as easily). Screaming at me: "bitch see It's not me who is corrupt" because I had accused him of corruption after it was evident his corruption at me endless torture rape and threats if I don't compy and have instant free sex slave sex and then be beaten abused by nazis the rapists who get promotoins with their nazi "feminist" wives stealing my dying ranting written posts asking the world ot stop this epstein replacement of epstein island but far more violent murderous and deadly than whatever happened to those females (and males but that is also never told obviously the homo component is omitted from record). //I began yelling at him that his governorship has enough reach to attack me obviously he has enough reach to abscond with money for homleess out of LA and began hitting him to get him off me. I then wanted to watch more news out of california because they remained silent--the pigs whores shit scum were not yapping incessantly with death threats, abuse and calling me bitch and me reacting screaming hitting them screaming yelling trying to "ignore" them unable to do it the drugs tney force me create instant internal thought reaction and that is all it takes. Instant truth serum their goal to abuse me into total silence and acceptance hwile being raped adn MURDERED for their profit and titillation of torrture sadism. So I listened again and he began slapping me hitting me as I "ignored" him fighting him off but then saying he's just a sleazy grease stain and I don't care what he thinks and I forced myself to remain silent. by that time it haad been the 8th hour of abuse since they forced the deep sleep torrtuer on me and waking up, doing cleaning of stinking filth as part of the torrtue, exercising and then eliminating (shitting out) more chunks of the never-ending huge "shelf" sructure embedded in my back which never comes out just pieces keep fracturing, slowly coming out (requiring 1-3 days) then me sick, and them lunging at me when the pioson seeps into my bloodstream upon elimination to get me as deeply as possible as they had raped the poison into my body as deeply as possible as well.

  Many people are thrilled with ole boy's performance at achieving the dream goal of nazis to overtake america from within, with a lot o...