Monday, January 18, 2021

Continuation of my last post: my heart, nervous system and emotional state are adversely affected by remote/microchip attack. I have been induced into a hate/rage state as my heart is being "compressed" by this technology. This attack has begun since the nasty actor I have been writing of began his usual exploitation of anything American possible. I am always attacked by mechanical arms while sleeping and in this induced "MK ULTRA 'alter'" state, which renders me incoherently comatose while I am teleported to hate and violence, my "twin" body entity is being disfigured, cut into, and DRUGGED with skin patches. I have thus been drugged and after they teleport and torment me with hate and destitution skits which they threaten in real life by blocking all financial activity and denying me health care after poisoning me, plus non-stop stress which is another factor in this slow murder which I continuously fight. They insert repetitive hate speech into the cochlear centers of my eardrums (not quite certain of the exact anatomy of how this operates but the inner ear resonates while the sound is inaudible to "normal" hearing range) which is how this group also "reads" my thoughts by the vibrations. I am thus tortured in every sense while nothing appears visible to any outer observer. I feel entirely like there is a "weight" upon my chest and breathing is difficult. It is a cumulative attack at a slight level that builds into a deadly effect as the heart muscle is continuously being thwarted from beating correctly. It is causing palpitations and heart constrictions along with a high tension nervous state that has been induced to last 24/7 and has not stopped for days. all so some bigot scumbag in Whorewood can induce a reaction to obtain more lead roles and contracts, as these pig scum pieces of crap have been doing in Whorewood for over TEN YEARS without end. Obama, Trump and now I have to wait for the next few days to see if any change at all is going to occur. Will this new hip administration actually TAKE THIS FACSIST NAZI TELEPORTATION AND SURVEILLANCE AWAY FROM THESE IGNORAMUS THUGS WHO ARE "FAMOUS" OR WILL THEY CONTINUE THIS HATE AND MURDER POLICY WHICH THE UNITED STATES HAS FOSTERED TO BE PUT IN PLACE GLOBALLY? The end goal of course is the endless poverty and destitution of larger and larger groups of people, which this current administration swears it will "change". How I can only hope that they will actually get around to discovering this hate policy aimed at me and at many segments of the population and instead of participating they can stop this crime and these criminals for GOOD and for JUSTICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...