Monday, January 18, 2021

Continuation of my last post: my heart, nervous system and emotional state are adversely affected by remote/microchip attack. I have been induced into a hate/rage state as my heart is being "compressed" by this technology. This attack has begun since the nasty actor I have been writing of began his usual exploitation of anything American possible. I am always attacked by mechanical arms while sleeping and in this induced "MK ULTRA 'alter'" state, which renders me incoherently comatose while I am teleported to hate and violence, my "twin" body entity is being disfigured, cut into, and DRUGGED with skin patches. I have thus been drugged and after they teleport and torment me with hate and destitution skits which they threaten in real life by blocking all financial activity and denying me health care after poisoning me, plus non-stop stress which is another factor in this slow murder which I continuously fight. They insert repetitive hate speech into the cochlear centers of my eardrums (not quite certain of the exact anatomy of how this operates but the inner ear resonates while the sound is inaudible to "normal" hearing range) which is how this group also "reads" my thoughts by the vibrations. I am thus tortured in every sense while nothing appears visible to any outer observer. I feel entirely like there is a "weight" upon my chest and breathing is difficult. It is a cumulative attack at a slight level that builds into a deadly effect as the heart muscle is continuously being thwarted from beating correctly. It is causing palpitations and heart constrictions along with a high tension nervous state that has been induced to last 24/7 and has not stopped for days. all so some bigot scumbag in Whorewood can induce a reaction to obtain more lead roles and contracts, as these pig scum pieces of crap have been doing in Whorewood for over TEN YEARS without end. Obama, Trump and now I have to wait for the next few days to see if any change at all is going to occur. Will this new hip administration actually TAKE THIS FACSIST NAZI TELEPORTATION AND SURVEILLANCE AWAY FROM THESE IGNORAMUS THUGS WHO ARE "FAMOUS" OR WILL THEY CONTINUE THIS HATE AND MURDER POLICY WHICH THE UNITED STATES HAS FOSTERED TO BE PUT IN PLACE GLOBALLY? The end goal of course is the endless poverty and destitution of larger and larger groups of people, which this current administration swears it will "change". How I can only hope that they will actually get around to discovering this hate policy aimed at me and at many segments of the population and instead of participating they can stop this crime and these criminals for GOOD and for JUSTICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment