Sunday, January 24, 2021

Terrorist report, January 24, 2021. (Very short, but with digressions due to "mind control" technology the short version was impossible).

 The teleportation terror-traumatizing "dream" skits were minimized from the previous last few days of utter hate, black energy, sleazy rape, insults that are of Nazi rhetorical hate-mongering and symbolism, and other such items of "behavior modification" from people who seriously need to be eliminated from power if America wants to claim that it has a Democratic representation in it's higher circles of power--in the media as well as in politics. 

I was not shocked with hate attacks. The attacks were rather subdued, almost at a hazy minimalist level. Kinda sick and stupid still but minimized so it was more palatable than this disgusting and "evil" hate being forced upon me to ingest as a psychological hate black mass  of (their) filth poured into my brain while sleeping, drugged and in a most vulnerable psychological state. These terrorists of course have already been trauma-based programmed and are compliant to passing on their mental and spiritual diseases as the programming is intended to replicate and be passed on to others.

-----

The terrorists slashed a huge gouge into the silver-plated edge of the refrigerator with a mechanical arm instead of cutting deeply into my body, last night. I woke up and I have to see what I am supposed to be financially responsible for, according to this lease where every item in the room was co-signed by me and the terrorist landlord in the contract. Every piece of furniture had to be signed independently in a multi-paged document. Every piece since then, that was co-signed, has been slashed, stained, ripped, marked with substances that never come out despite using acetone and paint-thinner and all other hardware store solvents. Nothing gets these splashed on ugly, grease-brown stains off the walls, the furniture that has been slashed, holes are poked into all, and fungus and stinking odors pervade every cabinet, piece of furniture and that likewise never comes out.

The usual attacks such as sprinkling debris and grime and dirty nasty grains of stuff on the floor continues as well as my body under attack by the same mechanical arms, which also have sprays or needles inserted under my cuticles, into my feet (to the bone in all cases) and spraying toxic substances into my hair. 


Once more the terrorists got me to "wake up" while I was in a deep healing sleep (the last few days detoxing more chemicals that I spent 20 days fasting to get out so my body would literally eat the flesh away from the glued on hardened chemicals that these same types of terrorists, on a global order utilizing the same protocol procedures of STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISM USE without exception in a seamless international operation. 

The list is very long and if and when I have tried to recount all the attacks that are scheduled on a daily basis (while I sleep, am teleported so my consciousness is elsewhere while my body literally is split in twain, with the core primary body in my bed, a more transparent and ethereal type of body double is teleported elsewhere, for terrorists to attack me from side angles while my vision is put into a black blinder tunnel vision state--the vision is extremely blurry but I am able to focus on the people attacking me and see exactly who they are. It's a kind of weird version of visual clarity that is unlike actual sight in the dimensions that humans are used to. I got into a digression because my brain is under attack and I am also always drugged up by these mechanical arms inserted through the panels I have not been able to protect despite years of fighting to do so (alone with almost no resources and no ability to cement the walls and the landlord is a terrorist criminal who attacks me so I can't defend myself in ways I really could be able to if I had control over my own domestic situation (i.e. my own home) and all my finances are blocked thus I can't ever begin to own a home or really defend myself. I always forget the list of attacks that are on a routine scheduled maiming, rape and disfigurement and drugging and slow poisoning to death daily cycle. It is murder, not "harassment" not "torture" it is a slow and determined act of murder that is being performed in increments on a daily basis. The stress, the fact that not a single person will ever protect me directly and not from behind a shield of silence as my posts are responded to but I have no way of knowing if this is part of a "game" or a "trick" or a legitimate intervention that never succeeds in doing more than keeping the cycle going on indefinitely. With all that, the murder continues and the attacks on my nervous system are murder itself.

----------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...