Sunday, January 24, 2021

Terrorist report, January 24, 2021. (Very short, but with digressions due to "mind control" technology the short version was impossible).

 The teleportation terror-traumatizing "dream" skits were minimized from the previous last few days of utter hate, black energy, sleazy rape, insults that are of Nazi rhetorical hate-mongering and symbolism, and other such items of "behavior modification" from people who seriously need to be eliminated from power if America wants to claim that it has a Democratic representation in it's higher circles of power--in the media as well as in politics. 

I was not shocked with hate attacks. The attacks were rather subdued, almost at a hazy minimalist level. Kinda sick and stupid still but minimized so it was more palatable than this disgusting and "evil" hate being forced upon me to ingest as a psychological hate black mass  of (their) filth poured into my brain while sleeping, drugged and in a most vulnerable psychological state. These terrorists of course have already been trauma-based programmed and are compliant to passing on their mental and spiritual diseases as the programming is intended to replicate and be passed on to others.

-----

The terrorists slashed a huge gouge into the silver-plated edge of the refrigerator with a mechanical arm instead of cutting deeply into my body, last night. I woke up and I have to see what I am supposed to be financially responsible for, according to this lease where every item in the room was co-signed by me and the terrorist landlord in the contract. Every piece of furniture had to be signed independently in a multi-paged document. Every piece since then, that was co-signed, has been slashed, stained, ripped, marked with substances that never come out despite using acetone and paint-thinner and all other hardware store solvents. Nothing gets these splashed on ugly, grease-brown stains off the walls, the furniture that has been slashed, holes are poked into all, and fungus and stinking odors pervade every cabinet, piece of furniture and that likewise never comes out.

The usual attacks such as sprinkling debris and grime and dirty nasty grains of stuff on the floor continues as well as my body under attack by the same mechanical arms, which also have sprays or needles inserted under my cuticles, into my feet (to the bone in all cases) and spraying toxic substances into my hair. 


Once more the terrorists got me to "wake up" while I was in a deep healing sleep (the last few days detoxing more chemicals that I spent 20 days fasting to get out so my body would literally eat the flesh away from the glued on hardened chemicals that these same types of terrorists, on a global order utilizing the same protocol procedures of STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISM USE without exception in a seamless international operation. 

The list is very long and if and when I have tried to recount all the attacks that are scheduled on a daily basis (while I sleep, am teleported so my consciousness is elsewhere while my body literally is split in twain, with the core primary body in my bed, a more transparent and ethereal type of body double is teleported elsewhere, for terrorists to attack me from side angles while my vision is put into a black blinder tunnel vision state--the vision is extremely blurry but I am able to focus on the people attacking me and see exactly who they are. It's a kind of weird version of visual clarity that is unlike actual sight in the dimensions that humans are used to. I got into a digression because my brain is under attack and I am also always drugged up by these mechanical arms inserted through the panels I have not been able to protect despite years of fighting to do so (alone with almost no resources and no ability to cement the walls and the landlord is a terrorist criminal who attacks me so I can't defend myself in ways I really could be able to if I had control over my own domestic situation (i.e. my own home) and all my finances are blocked thus I can't ever begin to own a home or really defend myself. I always forget the list of attacks that are on a routine scheduled maiming, rape and disfigurement and drugging and slow poisoning to death daily cycle. It is murder, not "harassment" not "torture" it is a slow and determined act of murder that is being performed in increments on a daily basis. The stress, the fact that not a single person will ever protect me directly and not from behind a shield of silence as my posts are responded to but I have no way of knowing if this is part of a "game" or a "trick" or a legitimate intervention that never succeeds in doing more than keeping the cycle going on indefinitely. With all that, the murder continues and the attacks on my nervous system are murder itself.

----------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day, it's another violently hateful group or individual whose "fighting fascism//trump" type video I watch rushes to defend trump, fascism and rape, torture racism the holocaust and genocide. All for another tv show another media promotion for their fighting all the racism sexism and hate around every corner lurking under the boob tube they worship you worship. I have personally debunked their glorification only because they exposed the vicious lie that is endlessly promugated about their collective stance. Listening to a former partner with a famous Civil Rights personality who had been in Congress speak about impeaching trump. Every time I watched his lectures which have been ongoing about impeaching trump my computer is instantly plagued by horrific malware freezing the computer (in Windows it's very bad and sticks like glue to the system, forcing an entire reset of the system sometimes). I never know if this personality a Congressional black male is sabotating me or it is happening by someone else incensed that not all are in alignment with "the plan" (takeover fascist nazi monopoly with magnificent fake opposition providing a sense of ballast however furthering "the plan" of destroying America. They welcome in every Euro-nazi into their collective empire scheme. Using me as the pivotal point as the prototype of enslaved microchipped mk ultra torrture victim to literally torture their entire life, with all of society going along all government officials literally rushing to join in. All obtaining tours, tv shots mansions and thrilled that no more competition to their lying affront to actual authenticity or top talent will keep them in "power" for DECADES most of them have been in this "game" for decades they now just take turns being allowed to be "in the spotlight" then next year they get their turn, or in a few years but a continuous noo-stop rotation of the same celebrities in h-wood and a complete lack of turn-over in Congress. The corruption is so corroded and ensconced that DECADES of corroded stagnation like ossified grime envelopes their personality structure, an edifice to artificiality at best.//It was nasty violently death threatening nazi tucker carlson a few days ago, and then always shitalina the stank skank who has profited in hundreds of millions of dollars in the many oscar-award winning movies (or nominations) that she stole from my writing. Another fraud has arrived is extremely violent and is trying to conceal it because even some germans are deceived--but none of the nazi germans in this group who have been welcomed by one-and-all of the liberal nazis in the demo-rat party who do nothing and let the republicans take the blame for being nazis. their silence is the permission structure and they rush to abuse me at odd given moments in randomness but then they become the stable partners of the same celebriteis when the demo-rats take power or "power" they appear to be under the control absolutely of the Republicans only as an offshoot of the malevolence that has asserted after the celebrities put trump in power, then udner the obamas endlessly participating in this nazi scheme, then biden and then the obamas and trump and always peslosi and newsom and etc etc. But today listening to the chagrin shouting of rep green out of texas bemoaning that when Rosa Parks refused to get up off that seat, she was not waiting for a majority to act (i.e. a support system). To make this short--I have been THE LONE FIGHTER against the rise of fascism out of all the media personalities all the news anchors all the celebrities and all members of Congress. i began writing of the rise in Nazism, death squads, the elon musk was an apartheid racist nazi bigot while he was being sold off to the liberal nazis as a "democrat cool alternative dude helping the environment and playing shoot-to-kill video games from his jack-off headquarters of dirty dudes wankering off to murder video games. I knew he was a nazi murderous bigot because he had participated in trying to have me killed with amber heard after years of her and depp raping abusing and torturing poisoning and mutilating me on a daily basis from which both accelerated in their careers (now using the daughter to inflict non-stop rape and torture as proxy for the momy and daddy so the next generation of nazi filth not even having to pretend to be "alternative" as depp had done, from which I only clicked on his goddamn facebook page to write one line of a compliment resulting in rape torture the murder of my cat for just screaming to stop raping me and saying no. 16 years later they are still having me abused to death, drugged torrtured etc. Now I am truly ranting and digressng while fighting to type hacking and brain-manipulation forcing me into ranting and typos. //I have been fighting this ALONE for over 16 years. I am not sitting in the middle of a public space in front of groups of people, being arrested by police for violating Jim Crow laws. No, there is no evidence NONE of Congress will help me. Rep green certainly will not because I am not of his precious poor black community (or wealthy provileged as his silence-for-complicity is promoting the wealthy entitled blacks who partner with the white mediocrities which are called "supremacists"'. No, I am alone without a single person aiding me in providing evidence and no one shielding me from endless murder and torture rape. I stand up along but there is no al green to defend me or stop this group and he never has. Now I am fighting to pound out words so endlessly my fingers and my biceps lierally are inp ain from pounding endlessly rewriting backspacing cxorrecting what is being blocked and hacked. As I have been writing for years: what will it take for this to be stopped when it created trump the maga movement death squads elon musk put in power and the potential crash of the economy and endless malfeasance the government turning into a money-racket of corrupt lying con artists stealing and sucking all they can and literally destroying swaths of the population. since all the rotten presidents and their filthy "feminist" wivves are all privy to this contract and have fully helped to put trump in power, and no one moreso than obama(s)---

  The never-ending sleazy sick filth of ugly not-jolie shitalina is just a never ending prostituted leech rushing to destroy my health body ...