Sunday, January 24, 2021

Terrorist report, January 24, 2021. (Very short, but with digressions due to "mind control" technology the short version was impossible).

 The teleportation terror-traumatizing "dream" skits were minimized from the previous last few days of utter hate, black energy, sleazy rape, insults that are of Nazi rhetorical hate-mongering and symbolism, and other such items of "behavior modification" from people who seriously need to be eliminated from power if America wants to claim that it has a Democratic representation in it's higher circles of power--in the media as well as in politics. 

I was not shocked with hate attacks. The attacks were rather subdued, almost at a hazy minimalist level. Kinda sick and stupid still but minimized so it was more palatable than this disgusting and "evil" hate being forced upon me to ingest as a psychological hate black mass  of (their) filth poured into my brain while sleeping, drugged and in a most vulnerable psychological state. These terrorists of course have already been trauma-based programmed and are compliant to passing on their mental and spiritual diseases as the programming is intended to replicate and be passed on to others.

-----

The terrorists slashed a huge gouge into the silver-plated edge of the refrigerator with a mechanical arm instead of cutting deeply into my body, last night. I woke up and I have to see what I am supposed to be financially responsible for, according to this lease where every item in the room was co-signed by me and the terrorist landlord in the contract. Every piece of furniture had to be signed independently in a multi-paged document. Every piece since then, that was co-signed, has been slashed, stained, ripped, marked with substances that never come out despite using acetone and paint-thinner and all other hardware store solvents. Nothing gets these splashed on ugly, grease-brown stains off the walls, the furniture that has been slashed, holes are poked into all, and fungus and stinking odors pervade every cabinet, piece of furniture and that likewise never comes out.

The usual attacks such as sprinkling debris and grime and dirty nasty grains of stuff on the floor continues as well as my body under attack by the same mechanical arms, which also have sprays or needles inserted under my cuticles, into my feet (to the bone in all cases) and spraying toxic substances into my hair. 


Once more the terrorists got me to "wake up" while I was in a deep healing sleep (the last few days detoxing more chemicals that I spent 20 days fasting to get out so my body would literally eat the flesh away from the glued on hardened chemicals that these same types of terrorists, on a global order utilizing the same protocol procedures of STATE-SPONSORED TERRORISM USE without exception in a seamless international operation. 

The list is very long and if and when I have tried to recount all the attacks that are scheduled on a daily basis (while I sleep, am teleported so my consciousness is elsewhere while my body literally is split in twain, with the core primary body in my bed, a more transparent and ethereal type of body double is teleported elsewhere, for terrorists to attack me from side angles while my vision is put into a black blinder tunnel vision state--the vision is extremely blurry but I am able to focus on the people attacking me and see exactly who they are. It's a kind of weird version of visual clarity that is unlike actual sight in the dimensions that humans are used to. I got into a digression because my brain is under attack and I am also always drugged up by these mechanical arms inserted through the panels I have not been able to protect despite years of fighting to do so (alone with almost no resources and no ability to cement the walls and the landlord is a terrorist criminal who attacks me so I can't defend myself in ways I really could be able to if I had control over my own domestic situation (i.e. my own home) and all my finances are blocked thus I can't ever begin to own a home or really defend myself. I always forget the list of attacks that are on a routine scheduled maiming, rape and disfigurement and drugging and slow poisoning to death daily cycle. It is murder, not "harassment" not "torture" it is a slow and determined act of murder that is being performed in increments on a daily basis. The stress, the fact that not a single person will ever protect me directly and not from behind a shield of silence as my posts are responded to but I have no way of knowing if this is part of a "game" or a "trick" or a legitimate intervention that never succeeds in doing more than keeping the cycle going on indefinitely. With all that, the murder continues and the attacks on my nervous system are murder itself.

----------


No comments:

Post a Comment