Saturday, January 2, 2021

Two re-realizations after having written my last post today.

 One: I am being very drugged up by mechanical arms breaking through panels to smear patches on my skin; or/through the food in my refrigerator. I also am very under attack by some brain-wave altering device simultaneously. I realize my last post was akin to being absolutely high and in some rambling mode that was forced upon me which I would rather had not happened. 


Two: I wrote that I would prefer Minneapolis over various cities in my last post. I wrote under the influence of having been drugged and the sieve effect of this technology. I have not been to Minneapolis since 1988 or 89. It was a completely different place all those years ago and my memory is more like a fuzzy old movie about reminiscing fond occurrences that randomly happened. For the most part, when I left Minneapolis I was thrilled to be getting out of the Midwest and seeing the rest of the world. I just saw a video from a Detroit man visiting Mpls in 2019. What he described and the footage from his little camera, posted on YouTube, shows me a city that has become completely altered. Mass transit has morphed into what appears to be streetcars or trams coursing through the streets. People were yelling in the subway cars at one another. There was no subway or these street cars when I lived there, but what the footage shows appears to be threatening and hostile with people behaving like aggressive protagonists against strangers in the subway. It was a very placid and composed place when I lived there. It was also very affluent at the time. Now the downtown area (or last time I checked) has become a kind of ghost town with many businesses boarded up and homeless people everywhere. What a stark contrast to the thriving area I had enjoyed occasionally but for the most part, my experience of Minneapolis was an idyllic one living on campus in dormatories and living around students who had lots of parties and were engaged in experiencing life through academics, which is a kind of cloistered lifestyle. 


Thus, I won't delete any of what I had written, but I know I am drugged up and rambling but only after it happens. The drugs are awful I really do not want to be drugged I so hope that all my YEARS of writing these posts will soon have some huge effect on people who are supposed to not fund these criminal activities and instead I can live a somewhat normal, non-drugged up not teleported not "gang stalked" lifestyle. 


As for Minneapolis: I think it's a completely different "kettle of fish" nowadays and I am absolutely unsure I would want to visit much less live there. I would have to go there and see how the vibe has changed and if my changes within my self are congruent with the city after all these years and all the people I used to know who I now realize were terrorists attacking me so...like all the places I have ever lived, I would have to return as a complete stranger with a complete tabula rasa state-of-mind struggling to experience what I had known but with a completely different mindset. Thus, not returning to the same people or places I had once been (mis)lead into.


It could be really very nice otherwise. The man in the video I just watched claimed that there was a very constant interruption of sirens/ambulances and the like in the downtown area and in other parts of the city. As I recall, I almost never saw police or noticed them and never saw any arrests or problems. I mean I never saw any of this while I lived there for over 4 years. It used to be such a safe and pristine city, from my experience living in that wonderful oasis of academia in Dinkeytown and in that environment. I realized I never wanted to live in many of the other ugly areas of the city which I avoided so my experience was of beautiful architecture and fun people. And First Avenue which was to say the least mind-blowing and soul-expanding, consciousness elevation and fun and groovy to the max.




I ate at Embers! Great burgers.



Entertainment USA Minneapolis St. Paul (Pt 1 of 3)





----------------

Minneapolis 2020

George Floyd protests "mandatory curfew" (Martial Law)
protests and revolution. The city looks like a war zone that has been left to crumble with infrastructure decaying for years...never saw that while I lived there in the 80's.

What happened to Minneapolis?

On the other hand, recent footage of the First Avenue area resembles a high retail area with clean franchise entertainment and restaurant surroundings which had formerly been run-down but acceptable downtown businesses that were so bland they melted into the grey skyline and were unnoticeable in summer months. Drab and grey sooty and boring. Now all that once was shabby and not very affluent is high-end and very retail boutique in appearance (from the small amount of footage I saw of that general area).

"Hands up, Don't Shoot"/"I can't breathe" shouting and rage in the streets of some area (Minnehaha) that I have never seen nor been in. I missed out on a lot of the city and what I had seen was mostly very well-structured, clean and affluent suburbs, a very wealthy city so it was at one time back when I lived there--I mean per capita and in terms of suburban wealth distribution. I did a quick survey of general wealth one time for grants research which resulted in me seeing that the average, per capita income in many of the white suburbs was much higher than the national average. There were many suburbs surrounding Minneapolis that were on that higher per capita income level. However, the video below represents something that has been dismissed, left to fade, wear down and crumble all the infrastructure appears like ghetto post-war (before all the burning and looting happened).


Police Shoot-to-kill unarmed driver fleeing detainment. 
Disgusting. 
The tenor of the hate and violence that the police show and the brutality and violence is only a shadow of what I experience from the very wealthy who are teleporting me. The ugliness of American culture has culminated in eruptions of violence, threats, hate and confusion (controlled chaos as all sides of the debates are essentially operating under the control of one larger hate organization--at least in the media). 

The American culture and the contiguous states I believe are being bombarded with frequencies that are making people behave in absolutely violent capacities unchecked almost. Like the collective nervous system of many inhabitants of the country are on methamphetamines that are being delivered through frequencies which release these hormones within the brain--or some similar effect I am not an expert but there are documentaries on various technologies that can be delivered to huge segments of the GLOBE which will affect brainwaves (HAARP IS ONE).

The people teleporting me are being programmed to adapt to hate programming as a social construct to be delivered through the media into the minds and brains of viewers. Along with other technologies pumped into their bodies from other huge sources of output such as HAARP (only referring to that because it is the only high-altitude source of technology which is capable of emitting such frequencies to land masses that are enormous in scope and delivery). 

What had been a most intellectual and compassionate society is now a hate-driven violent deathscape panorama in all directions. This cannot be some random mishap of unplanned social engineering. It is deliberate I believe just as the implementation of this hate technology and it's most vile uses and abuses has created absolutely violent psychopaths who teleport me, who become more violent as time passes with each day and month that they are allowed to vent all their hate and feel this sense of power, their lack of humanity almost increases exponentially like an algorithm expanding in exponential terms to the nth power.

I believe other such technologies are being used to create a maelstrom of hate within American society (and in other "hotspots" intended for reallocation of resources and peoples to inhabit the chaos that they planted with the implantation of these hate technologies and subliminal content. Just the amount of death and murder that is being portrayed in movies and endless crime scenes in the news is helping to create this current hate violent society. It is only one more variable in a function that has been carefully constructed.

It is unnecessary to shoot into a car multiple times if  driver is trying to get away from police. 



$8 Million of Mpls police budget for 2021 reallocated into violence prevention funding.

Hope glitters like the reflection of frozen ice kicked to the curb in the glare of flashing headlights of Mpls SWAT teams firing gas and rubber bullets into a crowd protesting police violence. Mayor Jacob Frey is balancing on a high tightrope and standing his ground amidst all the oppositional forces. Truly a good move on the part of the City Council and the mayor of Mpls. It still makes me proud of Mpls although that city truly needs infrastructure renovations especially in the areas where the protests took place. 
 
I hope the new administration of Biden and Harris will help to reform that broken down part of Minneapolis and to restore the bountiful promise that could be realized at least to a much greater degree than has happened in the last decades of decay.



....and I definitely do not miss sludging through this mess for over 5 months a year (sometimes it snows in April which is a form of torture).







No comments:

Post a Comment