Saturday, January 2, 2021

Two re-realizations after having written my last post today.

 One: I am being very drugged up by mechanical arms breaking through panels to smear patches on my skin; or/through the food in my refrigerator. I also am very under attack by some brain-wave altering device simultaneously. I realize my last post was akin to being absolutely high and in some rambling mode that was forced upon me which I would rather had not happened. 


Two: I wrote that I would prefer Minneapolis over various cities in my last post. I wrote under the influence of having been drugged and the sieve effect of this technology. I have not been to Minneapolis since 1988 or 89. It was a completely different place all those years ago and my memory is more like a fuzzy old movie about reminiscing fond occurrences that randomly happened. For the most part, when I left Minneapolis I was thrilled to be getting out of the Midwest and seeing the rest of the world. I just saw a video from a Detroit man visiting Mpls in 2019. What he described and the footage from his little camera, posted on YouTube, shows me a city that has become completely altered. Mass transit has morphed into what appears to be streetcars or trams coursing through the streets. People were yelling in the subway cars at one another. There was no subway or these street cars when I lived there, but what the footage shows appears to be threatening and hostile with people behaving like aggressive protagonists against strangers in the subway. It was a very placid and composed place when I lived there. It was also very affluent at the time. Now the downtown area (or last time I checked) has become a kind of ghost town with many businesses boarded up and homeless people everywhere. What a stark contrast to the thriving area I had enjoyed occasionally but for the most part, my experience of Minneapolis was an idyllic one living on campus in dormatories and living around students who had lots of parties and were engaged in experiencing life through academics, which is a kind of cloistered lifestyle. 


Thus, I won't delete any of what I had written, but I know I am drugged up and rambling but only after it happens. The drugs are awful I really do not want to be drugged I so hope that all my YEARS of writing these posts will soon have some huge effect on people who are supposed to not fund these criminal activities and instead I can live a somewhat normal, non-drugged up not teleported not "gang stalked" lifestyle. 


As for Minneapolis: I think it's a completely different "kettle of fish" nowadays and I am absolutely unsure I would want to visit much less live there. I would have to go there and see how the vibe has changed and if my changes within my self are congruent with the city after all these years and all the people I used to know who I now realize were terrorists attacking me so...like all the places I have ever lived, I would have to return as a complete stranger with a complete tabula rasa state-of-mind struggling to experience what I had known but with a completely different mindset. Thus, not returning to the same people or places I had once been (mis)lead into.


It could be really very nice otherwise. The man in the video I just watched claimed that there was a very constant interruption of sirens/ambulances and the like in the downtown area and in other parts of the city. As I recall, I almost never saw police or noticed them and never saw any arrests or problems. I mean I never saw any of this while I lived there for over 4 years. It used to be such a safe and pristine city, from my experience living in that wonderful oasis of academia in Dinkeytown and in that environment. I realized I never wanted to live in many of the other ugly areas of the city which I avoided so my experience was of beautiful architecture and fun people. And First Avenue which was to say the least mind-blowing and soul-expanding, consciousness elevation and fun and groovy to the max.




I ate at Embers! Great burgers.



Entertainment USA Minneapolis St. Paul (Pt 1 of 3)





----------------

Minneapolis 2020

George Floyd protests "mandatory curfew" (Martial Law)
protests and revolution. The city looks like a war zone that has been left to crumble with infrastructure decaying for years...never saw that while I lived there in the 80's.

What happened to Minneapolis?

On the other hand, recent footage of the First Avenue area resembles a high retail area with clean franchise entertainment and restaurant surroundings which had formerly been run-down but acceptable downtown businesses that were so bland they melted into the grey skyline and were unnoticeable in summer months. Drab and grey sooty and boring. Now all that once was shabby and not very affluent is high-end and very retail boutique in appearance (from the small amount of footage I saw of that general area).

"Hands up, Don't Shoot"/"I can't breathe" shouting and rage in the streets of some area (Minnehaha) that I have never seen nor been in. I missed out on a lot of the city and what I had seen was mostly very well-structured, clean and affluent suburbs, a very wealthy city so it was at one time back when I lived there--I mean per capita and in terms of suburban wealth distribution. I did a quick survey of general wealth one time for grants research which resulted in me seeing that the average, per capita income in many of the white suburbs was much higher than the national average. There were many suburbs surrounding Minneapolis that were on that higher per capita income level. However, the video below represents something that has been dismissed, left to fade, wear down and crumble all the infrastructure appears like ghetto post-war (before all the burning and looting happened).


Police Shoot-to-kill unarmed driver fleeing detainment. 
Disgusting. 
The tenor of the hate and violence that the police show and the brutality and violence is only a shadow of what I experience from the very wealthy who are teleporting me. The ugliness of American culture has culminated in eruptions of violence, threats, hate and confusion (controlled chaos as all sides of the debates are essentially operating under the control of one larger hate organization--at least in the media). 

The American culture and the contiguous states I believe are being bombarded with frequencies that are making people behave in absolutely violent capacities unchecked almost. Like the collective nervous system of many inhabitants of the country are on methamphetamines that are being delivered through frequencies which release these hormones within the brain--or some similar effect I am not an expert but there are documentaries on various technologies that can be delivered to huge segments of the GLOBE which will affect brainwaves (HAARP IS ONE).

The people teleporting me are being programmed to adapt to hate programming as a social construct to be delivered through the media into the minds and brains of viewers. Along with other technologies pumped into their bodies from other huge sources of output such as HAARP (only referring to that because it is the only high-altitude source of technology which is capable of emitting such frequencies to land masses that are enormous in scope and delivery). 

What had been a most intellectual and compassionate society is now a hate-driven violent deathscape panorama in all directions. This cannot be some random mishap of unplanned social engineering. It is deliberate I believe just as the implementation of this hate technology and it's most vile uses and abuses has created absolutely violent psychopaths who teleport me, who become more violent as time passes with each day and month that they are allowed to vent all their hate and feel this sense of power, their lack of humanity almost increases exponentially like an algorithm expanding in exponential terms to the nth power.

I believe other such technologies are being used to create a maelstrom of hate within American society (and in other "hotspots" intended for reallocation of resources and peoples to inhabit the chaos that they planted with the implantation of these hate technologies and subliminal content. Just the amount of death and murder that is being portrayed in movies and endless crime scenes in the news is helping to create this current hate violent society. It is only one more variable in a function that has been carefully constructed.

It is unnecessary to shoot into a car multiple times if  driver is trying to get away from police. 



$8 Million of Mpls police budget for 2021 reallocated into violence prevention funding.

Hope glitters like the reflection of frozen ice kicked to the curb in the glare of flashing headlights of Mpls SWAT teams firing gas and rubber bullets into a crowd protesting police violence. Mayor Jacob Frey is balancing on a high tightrope and standing his ground amidst all the oppositional forces. Truly a good move on the part of the City Council and the mayor of Mpls. It still makes me proud of Mpls although that city truly needs infrastructure renovations especially in the areas where the protests took place. 
 
I hope the new administration of Biden and Harris will help to reform that broken down part of Minneapolis and to restore the bountiful promise that could be realized at least to a much greater degree than has happened in the last decades of decay.



....and I definitely do not miss sludging through this mess for over 5 months a year (sometimes it snows in April which is a form of torture).







No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...