Friday, January 22, 2021

More impressions of Biden after watching news clips, seeing the new administration nominees, the legislation proposed and finding it very interesting, perhaps "good" although I am still easily duped by the media dope brainwashing and programming.

 First I want to state that I am being drugged, as I have been for decades--my entire life drugged up I don't know what life is like without being drugged, I think I can't even tell the difference between not being drugged and living under this non-consensual drugged up perpetual state of existence. I want very much to NOT be drugged, as mostly these drugs are not fun or mind-expanding (I think, as I can't tell how narrow or expanded my conscious is as compared to others, but I can attest that having to continuously move and expand my awareness and thus my consciousness due to the deadly attacks so I can discover more ways to survive and thrive on all these various levels has made me have to go beyond mere early programming and look far beyond the programming this group wants to inflict upon me. 

But this post is about Biden. I don't want to appear fractious towards him however the qualms and antagonistic tone are due to the fact that from the onset he has embraced terrorist culture via H-wood and it's terrorist and treasonous celebrities. I have been writing about how they are uniting with foreign enemies, which they had me tortured and dismembered for as they teleported and surrounded me with questions which I screamed in hate after they assaulted physically and on all levels to "traumatize" me into responding--as they do every day, I wake up after really hateful abuse and skits of violence--as I did this morning--"programmed" to respond nicely to absolute pieces of crud performing these skits--now the bigot scumbag from Austria who I wrote of is utilizing this kind of technology that crushed the souls and spirits of Jews and other outsiders to the point that when the death camps were opened, the Jews walked like sheeple onto the trains (of course, under threat of death if they didn't comply, with all of Europe blocking all immigration knowing that Jews were going to be killed--as all Europigapes I meet here in Phuket and in America--literally all from the pigape Nazi crowd of white supremacists--that is--to correct--all are fully violent and in step with fascist Nazi violence and mentality and repeat hate phrases while they drug and poison me so I sit staring in blank incomprehension but I understand long afterwards once the drugs wear off. Thus, American Nazis are performing these extremely psychologically abusive attacks while I am teleported, after the mechanical arms drug and poison my food or plant skin drug patches on me and perhaps nodes--I cover as much of my body as possible at night to protect against years of insertions to the bone in my fingers, toes and feet so my body is being slowly cut off incrementally in various places every single night. Drugged as well. Waking up after abuse that is disgusting and writing about it with hate because I am so drugged, under torture, dismemberment on a very slow but steady daily attack system, and then I write and the pig apes who are ordering this and performing these nasty hate skits are then further promoted. The Nazi celebrity Whorewood terrorist network remains unscathed by the accusations of treason and sedition at Congress members and these domestic terror networks, as the FBI or DOJ labels these T-supporters. However, the terrorists in Whorewood remain untouched by any suspicion even when T-rump has been a favorite of Whorewood for 12 seasons of his reality show. Not a single one of these whore celebrity treasonous scumbag Nazi adherents are even mentioned as being suspicious because of their endless gyrating posturing mediocre publicity stunts displaying themselves as being the very symbols of liberal Democratic humanitarian values. It's a complete orchestrated deception and yet no one (in mainstream exposes) has begun to really investigate what is really going on. Of course, as in my case, not only is this situation of their terror and torture fascist programming and inclusion in the Nazi cartels which run much of the Whorewood promotions and awards monopolies kept absolutely silenced and in denial, but no one even begins to suspect them because they have been put into lead position mainly because they are capable of performing these deceptions to the public and in their endorsements so no one suspects how infiltrated the Nazi culture is within the brainwashing programming Nazi media entertainment/political complex is at the real serious level of influencing public opinion and manipulating "the masses".

-------------


My last few posts regarding the Biden Inauguration and his affiliation with Obama and my doubts are mostly due to the first trigger emotions of the terrorist celebrities chosen to perform for this Inauguration, and how this terror contract remains "at large" with the same terrorists who have been torturing me since the Obama era are still participating, behind the scenes, still obtaining multi-million dollar contracts out of this as yet another terrorist performer has joined openly to attack and torture and disfigure and infect my dream state and my home and body and whatever else he is being allowed to do. Being a Nazi I'm sure the heart attack technology was used sparingly by his own real aims to destroy, stopped or blocked by the more "Democratic" American terrorists who are part of the global Nazi and fascist network which promotes these terrorist celebrities and keeps them in the never-ending revolving spotlight.

I am not singularly against Biden. Please note how long I awaited the election, and then the fiasco of the election fraud fiasco which lasted for months, and then waiting for the day of the Inauguration only to see within 20 minutes of Biden/Harris walking onto the platform for the same terrorist celebrities who have gone on for years (one of them  for over 8 years participating in this torture crime/teleportation/rape and dismemberment brain-altering "experiment") and all put on the grandstand to gyrate and bellow out their absolutely fake promotions of their careers for this political event. Disheartening, indeed for me. I was so thrilled waiting for this event only to have it completely spoiled almost immediately even before Biden took the oath of office I had to turn the boob tube off and try to brush off the chagrin of this situation. The criminal terrorists then smothered my YouTube page with photos of themselves when I woke up to try to get coverage of the Inauguration with the actual swearing-in because I had tried to block out all celebrity endorsements which were sprinkled and intertwined into the political ritual which should have not been allowed whatsoever. The integration of Whorewood celebrities into a political inauguration in the middle of the political rites of passage is an absolute affront even if the celebrities (so-called) are not terrorists. The act of involving celebrity into politics and endorsement thereof is how T-rump was put into office. Look at the result. So obviously the next administration had to continue this assault and affront of quality and intelligence upon the political landscape immediately after a near-murderous situation brought about by media conflagration of celebrity-worship politics intertwined into serious political affairs and positions of power.

---------


I am now pounding down to the aching of my right arm and bicep as all my hand and arm strength are required to continue to pound down to fight to get anything out on this hacked keyboard.

---------


I had to stop writing just to give my arm a break from the endless physical struggle to pound down to get the keys to print anything out. The keyboard is so stiff I literally must move my entire finger and hand using my biceps to pound anything out whatsoever. Only to publish this post and see that hackers had already deleted a letter in one of the first words to change it from plural to singular, thus making my grammatical skills appear defunct. I have not read the rest that they altered and changed. I did re-edit that one word.

-------

I am glad for the proposed legislation and I am not so incensed that Biden is president, whatsoever. I am glad he won the election I am very pleased at the legislation he and his cabinet and the Dems are proposing. I was very delighted that Obama passed the Affordable Care Act and so hope that the Supreme Court does not pass any obstacle to this critical health care bill--I am waiting to see what has happened with that. I am very appreciative of the proposals Biden is making and I believe he is up to the job and respect his demeanor. 

I do hope he will not allow this covert domestic terrorism of state-sponsored terrorism (as the "gang stalking" networks are very much comprised of the white supremacists who want to wreak destruction upon the US Government and tried to assassinate members of Congress).


I do so hope Biden and his team will learn from the mistakes of the past years of allowing terrorists from Whorewood and in the US Government alongside these other agencies and operations (globally run and operated) that inflict domestic terror upon unsuspecting targets as I have been my entire life by my neighbors, landlords, teachers, professors, "friends" and above all, lovers and family members. If they can learn anything from past mistakes, I gauge that stopping these terror networks from another assault on "US Democracy" which I have not ever experienced my entire life due to this terrorism network, aka "gang stalking" which I now know is government sponsored and funded albeit covertly through whatever disguises that are used to continue this most racist extremist system of hate and murder and assault for racist purposes of entitlement. 

If anything is necessary to further prevent more domestic terrorism than stopping these stalking and torture weapons from being funded and these technologies from being used by celebrities and neighborhood networks alike, who operate in conjunction with one another if necessary for any agenda--all operated upon without question and with gleeful sadistic psychopathic violence by each and every person who is handed these tools and weapons of stealth torture and assassination.

The US Government needs to stop these technologies and these terror networks as now these very same networks they handed these technologies out to, their "constituents" are planning to overtake the very people who handed them the tech so they can fully establish terrorist fascist Nazism within the US and often disguised as wonderful celebrity worship enmeshed political culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment