Friday, January 29, 2021

Regarding the Alvin Ailey post I published on Facebook (and perhaps on this blog, I must fight so hard to use this laptop, the hacking is so bad I can't use any more strength to close and open browsers and pages and search for anything at this time--once I stop writing anything on this blog the hackers reduce the endless blocks to functioning of this computer system so I can research, but then all I think of and research are then stolen by these parasitic hyenas you all adore while I endless detail their crimes which remain unpunished or even stopped).Sun Dance is a reference (when used by the Nazis in question, which I delineate a bit below) as a Freemason/Illuminati symbol directly tied to Nazism and to those variations of that ideology (and actual movement). The Sundance is not an Indian concept, which perhaps they claim it is. It is a reference to the Golden Dawn concept of Nazi white supremacy. As usual, I believe that a concept I wrote of a few days after the Inauguration has been stolen by the Nazi culprit actor-turned-promoter for this "festival" of Nazi "liberalism". The line-up I saw made me cringe at all the absolutely "politically-correct" BLACK themes that are the endless recurring promotional tool As I have written, by now I am also very wary of black people who are put into major media productions who are supposed to represent the affluence of activism. That goes for those aspiring on the lower, less affluent ranks. They always appear to literally mimic one another in their divergent podcasts of movies but use the exact same terminology and same methodology. They also attack me in partnership with the white supremacist facists who are always posing as promoting "Black interests" but of course, as long as they are playing the subservient game and attacking the people they are told to attack; i.e. me. Some of these movies especially about Jewish women are so embarrassing and depressing and stupid, and always played by non-jewish women (in films that have made the rounds recently). The entire thing of these movies is such a sham. But below, I describe what I believe was "stolen" and that I am not 100% that the concept was very recently stolen from me, I do know that Redford 100% has and does participate in this terror operation aimed at me. I cannot prove this of course until people actually help me to provide evidence as alone I can't fight government-sponsored hackers blocking all electronic equipment while blocking my body from functioning so I remain sitting in a tiny room writing about their crimes which they then steal the concepts of--continuously for over a decade with zero financial compensation and all financial earnings blocked for me while they rake in millions from the concepts and deals that are brokered through this terrorist organization--which of course is connected to the fascist terrorist networks spanning the US and the globe.

 MY point in writing this post is not only to express a kind of chagrin or doubt about this festival and the famous terrorist "celebrity" (who I never liked in any single movie ever, and especially not the movies he directs which are more Vaseline K-rap boring mediocrities but always put into limelight because he's a blonde Nazi promoting Nazism, as these celebrities all are (including the Blacks and Jews) through their reverse psychology K-rappy movie rotation, year after year. The actors they put into lead position prove to be fascist Nazis and all are disguised by their charitable posturing and donations and "fights" for cameras when belting out some horrid music or blathering about fighting for rights.

---------

The hacking is very bad, my brain is under attack. The usual daily caveat applies to this post about how much alteration, hacking and brain-altering technology is affecting my ability to function and type and think. I am now pounding down with the by now aching force of my biceps and fingers and hand having to raise up to pound down for each letter while hackers intrude with inserts so I must backspace and pound down with all my arm and hand strength plus endless backspacing and rewriting in order to get the keys to print out anything at all. My brain is being put into a "hate" mode and my more cerebral functions are being stifled by this brain-mapping capability and stifling technology that is always used against me when I fight to type and think (or speak to anyone in public)

-------------


Odd that Sundance is going to premier a movie about Alvin Ailey. I searched the site a few weeks ago for movies on their lists of various categories and I there appeared to have been nothing regarding Mr. Ailie's dance company. I wrote a post a day or two on FB after the Inauguration where celebrities who have tortured and participated in Trumpian terrorism, alongside HIM, were featured as main categories for the politico-entrainment of the masses.

I wrote this post putting an Alvin Ailey video, writing in exhortation that perhaps something that represents "Black" artists who are actually extremely noble in art form and character should perhaps have been more appropriate as a representation of who talent should be featured to represent the very best of the American (black, in this case) culture instead of not extremely grandiose but posturing terrorist enablers and actual terrorists who have teleported me, but they remain protected from exposure.

I searched through HuffPost today and saw a link to the featured Sundance categories and right on the front page was a movie, for the line-up of Sundance coming soon--Alvin Ailey and his dance company. I do know 100% that Redford has participated in this terror contract upon me. Not only has he endorsed and promoted the newbie terror actors who want to be rich n' famous Nazis, has incorporated movies out of Europe which have stolen concepts I wrote , which the English "art dealer" who is an integral part of this contract out on me and has terrorized and tortured, poisoned and etc etc me for over 8 years (and is still collaterally participating in this--connected to the English Crown by the way so his influence is far too crucial for these Nazi "liberal" terrorists than I can describe here).

I cannot state 100% that this concept I wrote of was "stolen" and used by Redford, because I did not meticulously scour the Sundance page for all the entries but I scanned and scanned down the entire list of movie before the Inauguration, or shortly afterwards, when it the movie-line up was announced and published in the various media magazines that I occasionally look up just to see how nefariously criminal the terrorists teleporting me are being promoted by the unseen Nazi promoters who all pose endlessly as liberal bastions of all that is good, true and politically and morally correct in a beautiful universe of a fantasy fairy tale that they create year-after-year while hate, fascism and violence continue to be promoted by their endless subliminally-based hate and Nazi bigotry embedded into the subcontext of these "films".

I am "glad" sort of that this movie is coming out because it adds a more noble characteristic to the otherwise pretentiously "hip" movie line-up and because I know the origin of these premises that Redford and company produce and promote--meaning Redford is just another blonde Nazi but playing that "alternative" game for the nazi Party which he completely endorses and sponsors and helps to promote. He's so absolutely an agent and enablers of fascist European intrusion into American media...

Perhaps this movie was already in the line-up, but I seriously doubt it as this has been an on-going situation of me being tortured, writing concepts about how sick these parasitic terrorist "A-list" actors are, and then they steal the concept. THEY rake in the profit, and I remain fighting to buy food and necessities living on almost nothing while they give no financial help, they indeed BLOCK my finances so they can continue to ensure their "monopoly" on all things while sucking out life, everything possible.

As stated, I need to have my own home that is absolutely secure from this terror operation. At this point I have zero chance of even paying for a studio that costs more than the $250 per month that I can barely afford being forced to survive off less than $700 per month. I also have to add another $20 into that cost just from banking charges for obtaining my money in the location I live in (regardless of ATM fees or banking services using a teller and cash advance--the cost is more than $20). Then, I am always having to replace necessary items as these terrorists go into my room every time I leave and they leave a wake of destruction on my private property that I am financially responsible for as I am renting, and they break, rip, tear, shrink clothing and then spray toxic substances that can't get out with bleach or cleaning on all clothing. Then I am blocked from all financial earnings and I remain their "hostage" in a semi-torture prison situation living space where they continuously slash into my body with mechanical arms, terrorize me nightly with teleportation, drug and poison my food every single day--maim and disfigure my body, and steal ideas I write of which are not published on the main internet World Wide Web so they can steal my concepts and leave me fighting and begging in perpetua for help and assistance and for these criminals to be stopped. Due to their "wealthy" celebrity status, they are far more protected than all politicians and are on the status of preferred mafia VIP protection not only by the government but by society as well.

I hope this aged rotten hyena former actor now turned advocate for Nazi infiltration gets the justice that should have been meted out to him by both Obama and T-rump--in this new administration. That these terrorists if not openly incriminated are at least replaced by actual "liberal" actors and festival producers instead of bigots who have calcified beyond repair due to their rigidity and fascist mentality--they look and act like fascists but because fascists have co-opted all the "alternative" venues these disgusting hyenas continuously are being promoted as the sole source of any alternative "entertainment" or "art".

By the way, a German film maker stole the concept I had written in a short story which I sent the English art dealer who has gone on to promote ideas and other concepts he literally steals verbatim while slowly murdering me after years of rape--if you want more information on his real motives, read the book he wrote Boogie Woogie--if you can try to discern the hate and racism and anti-Americanism and the anti-Semitism and misogynist themes he nearly openly espouses through his characterization, you may get a more in-depth insight into how these bs operators actually think and how they actually manipulate the media through the whorewood media circus conglomerate. It was a German male who stole this concept about using The Ramones on a teeshirt that I wrote to expose the hypocrisy of the fake "alternative" male cock rock musicians--however the theme was distorted and the movie turned out to be another promotional tool for how easily Nazi fascism can be incorporated into former "liberal" people who had no fascist ideology prior to the "experiment" in fascist training. The movie was based on a California mind control experiment, by the way. The bigot hyena-Nazi Redford showed this film, which I thought for a long time was purely accidental. However, without explaining how I "know" he is involved, I can only state that this Alvin Ailey movie insertion, as I believe this is what happened and I really don't have a way to find out when this choice was made, if it was added only lately as I wrote above, I searched the list of movies weeks ago and this movie was not on the list back then, but maybe I missed it. I doubt it.

I hope that people will begin to be skeptical of the Whorewood celebrities and these producers of these festivals and the pop music industry and this programming media industry in general. The QAnon folks are ready to assassinate media personalities because they have been injected with all kinds of theories. However, when it comes to H-wood movies and the motivations behind, the Nazi QAnon are silent on that subject. The rest of society are in a fantasy world of belief at all claims that these celebrities and movies make.

If you take a correlation between the ascent of hate crimes in the United States and the seemingly oppositional endless spate of movies that appear as anti-Slavery (made and produced by absolutely hateful racist bigots, I can assure you as I have been telaported and subjected to vicious hate-crime slurs hinting at genocide, aimed at me for just trying to get them to stop sucking ideas out of me so they can continue to promote this lying image about how they are fighting all the fascist tyranny possible on the planet in all these rotating "liberal" movies.

I so hope they will be stopped. I know that my years of writing about them can be backed-up by videos and information on who has been conducting these terrorist teleportation hate and criminal assaults upon me. I believe there is a record, I believe there are videos that could be used to solidify my mere "assertions" as I lack all evidence and capability of providing or recording as all my electronic equipment is hacked, blocked and no one will support or assist me in any defensive maneuver (unless they hide behind disguises and can't openly befriend me--if anyone is doing that I have no idea).

I so hope these criminal performers, actors, writers, and directors who have eagerly participated in this crime against me are no longer put into these hegemony monopoly positions over the media and it's content. You can also add that many a teleporting/terrorist/enabling criminal has been elected to be on the Governors Boards of awards for these awards ceremonies and the choices of which movies and actors are continuously put into lead position.
------
Let there be a "new day" in that old dawn yawn Nazi cartel film industry that has so exacerbated the current violent Nazi sinuous cartels and terror operations coursing throughout the world, and people are shocked that they now surface in America. They can't connect brainwashing by the Entertainment/entrainment programming to these terrorists or their brainwashing. Don't forget, T-rump was a big celebrity for 12 seasons of his reality tv show before jumping into elections. He is an integral component of the brainwashing/media Nazi programming that the media has created through all their false anti-racist K-rap movies and talk shows and reality shows and pop singers and et al.
I also, if there is ever any evidence provided for their crimes in connection to stealing concepts and literal words from what I write and even think sometimes--if there ever could be evidence provided, I need financial reimbursement for all these years of torture--compensation, reparations--however you want to define financial rewards from what should have been considered a case for legal action against these parasites.

The criminals in question remain in their mansions, completely smug and psychopathic and assured that their positions in the media and in society are protected fully not only by their terror, criminal Nazi networks which have completely engulfed Congress and also all avenues of law enforcement (and guess what, this is now coming out in the news due to the Insurrection and the political and law enforcement "actors" involved in helping to create the near extermination of various Congress members and the installment of a real fascist Dictatorship). All the bigot Nazis who have participated with T-rump and have attacked me remain putting out their festivals like the Nazi sun-symbol of Nazism and Illuminati and Freemasonry (not Native Indian symbolism as they probably claim--they always use lies and double-meanings in an esoteric/exoteric symbolic brainwashing--which is what these Nazi Illuminati secret societies actually train their adherents to learn to utilize so they can deceive, lie and plot death while appearing smiling, happy and freedom loving leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment