Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The new, golden dawn has risen out of the old, black setting sun in Washington, D.C. (referring to their symbolism not my interpretation).The fascist, Nazi Mafia US PLANTATION Government has been seamlessly transferred from one bigot leader to the next with full applause by the government and the country who watch the gyrating skanks symbolize the slave performances which are visual examples of how you can imbed slavery and servitude into conspicuous wealth symbols which are supposed to represent freedom from racism. Oh the Plantation continues as it left off assuming it can continue to kill off opponents and put the already indoctrinated performers into the same racist supporters of the fascist Nazi plantation into the same old positions of dominating and controlling the media brainwashing apparatus. . There may not have been a "smooth transition" from the T-rump team of fascist Nazis to the Biden administration, but in terms of the fascist, Nazi PLANTATION transferring from one icon of historical white old male power to the next, in terms of endlessly fomenting a fascist Nazi culture and State utilizing technocratic terror technology and means (and ways), the terror contract out on me, there has definitely been a smooth transition from the formerly excessively violent fascist Nazi to the smoother, more controlled "liberal" Nazi fascist contingent. How smooth it has been. The teleportation stupidity has definitely switched in tone, but not in stupidity although they are using clever and sophisticated brainwashing into racist programming upon me.

 Here are some of the old, former victims of Nazi domination now re-programmed into being fascist Nazis using the old Illuminati/Nazi/European Golden Dawn sieg heil symbolism which Biden has just referenced as his "new dawn" and "new day" with the rising sun as his symbol.

To get the real or more documented history on this subject, you probably must read or do research on the subject. It would be included under esoterica and Illuminati and Freemason in any search. The Golden Dawn, as I wrote earlier, is also the name of a Tarot System developed at the dawn of the facsist Nazi movements in Europe back in the 1920's-40's.

"Nazi Sunset Golden Dawn - Trailer" (YouTube title)



"Why the Golden Dawn is a Neo-Nazi Party."

Turning off the boob tube laptop last night before the Inauguration was finished because the sickening realization of how badly I have been tricked only because the T-rump torture and hate apparatus was so violent in desperation I clung to the hope that this Biden team, which I was against almost vehemently during the Democratic convention and so dearly wanted OTHER candidates to be put into power. With no other alternative and only a continuation of the old system supported by the entrenched old people in Congress supporting a system that has left them as lethargic about actually protecting "Democracy" and instead grafting and grifting as much power and money as possible--the system remains intact as the younger generations are being endlessly brainwashed into conforming into this system, because of course no other alternatives are being put into the public consciousness thanks to the collusion betwixt Congress and Whorewood, CA, Inc., GmbH, Ltd conglomerated. The programming remains intact, the PLANTATION comes out to sing and gyrate for the Congressional transfer of the same system but in the "liberal" costumes as the Repuglicans recede and applaud it all because they all operate essentially as a vibrating dildo going from one slight angle to the next up the collective brain vortexes of the American and global world.


Thus, after turning off the boob tube I fell asleep extremely disappointed but not shocked, as I had been warned by one of the H-wood "truther" seeking director/writers, in this nefarious contact system on my computer where they insert "messages" but if and when I write about this, I am deemed schizophrenic and delusional and not they. T-rump was so violent that the alternative which I had been against EIGHT YEARS AGO has now resumed the same old system. Teleported again last night into another hate situation, which for a nice refreshing "change" was not sick death and violence on a physical and spiritual morbid level, but instead was a threat and a hate attack based on psychological mind control about how I have to change my attitude while racist memes played by the obvious slaves of the plantation who played their subordinate racist roles for me while I was put at floor level in the teleportation skit--watching them play victims and obeying and serving the white slave masters who controlled them. Then teleported to one white female who more quietly informed me that I have to "change" my appearance and attitude as she and this group forced me to wade into some kind of Louisiana type swamp area while she stood watching me. I repeated (but not with emphatic believe or seriousness--because I was "joking" but saying it straight, as I thought it was a joke and did not take her seriously as I never will with these parasites, the whites and their minion minorities who most viciously attack me for their white masters who control and pay them in huge million dollar mansions and deals) but...I repeated what she said but not "brainwashed" or believing it, but joking because the idea of conforming to their shitty system has never dawned on me as something real or that I must conform to, especially after realizing that this group has tried to murder me and has sponsored endless rape and disfiguration so I cannot compete and win against them any longer.

The "new" teleportation crew, in this seamless transfer one one old order to the next old order of bigotry, disguised in the "liberal" mode but with the same deadly aims-- most obviously has a much different tone, feel and is under a new administration of criminal fascist Nazis. Instead of brute violence, which the audiences watching these people utilizing the technology who know what is happening to me with teleportation technology now can clearly not get confused by any longer, the former T-rump admin resorted to brute violence in order to achieve what it could not under the falsity of the "Democratic Process" that these liars continue to flaunt as their hallmark of posturing capability. Proving the ineptitude once more, they commence with the hate crimes and terror operations, as I wrote of yesterday. 


Yesterday, their grandizing posturing and hypocritical lying paradigm shift, supposedly, was a mere shallow and very badly rendered (artistically) symbolic segue into the "new Golden Dawn" out of the darkness of the "old" order which was what they called their good "friend" for years until he almost had them killed. 


As I wrote earlier, the golden new dawn reference is not my serious interpretation of them, but is simply the Freemason/Illuminati symbolism (look it up, the Golden Dawn tarot can be purchased online from EBay or Amazon--the Golden Dawn is an old order of pre-fascist occult symbolism) that I was more glibly referring to as a sardonic "joke" about what I portended would happen. Biden came out with this "new day" motto after I had written about this old sunset being renewed by a new Nazi sunrise--the same cycle in other words. The Golden Dawn being an esoteric order of pre-Nazi (as in from the 19th Century) European pre-fascist order that was their own version of Whorewood indoctrination through fantasy literature and performances of significant mesmerizing ritualistic performances created to hypnotize viewers into the Nazi cult that now reigns over Whorewood and now I see Washington, D.C.

Back to my idea that I am struggling to type and think out: the transition has been completely seamless. I think that T-rump actually wanted to attend the Inauguration and was blocked by the remaining hostile Congress. 

I want to add here that this disgusting white pig ape whore Nazi creep who began this skit with first Muslims doing ghetto style stuff in the middle of the street (as in 3rd world country type open market and hanging out cooking in the streets in clumps of people, not very elegant or powerful just like old poverty areas of the older orders which I have seen in old grainy footage of ghetto places like where Jews lived in squalor (which this group forces upon me by spraying stinking filth and grime and black grease into my home and furniture, sprayed all over every wall and onto clothing and into my body to replicate this dirty, broken down ghetto style old European oppression of the minorities and Jews, so when the time came to cart them off to foreign places to be relocated, the wills and strength of the Jews had been so inculcated that Jews meekly walked right into the death cars sometimes willingly (but I doubt it after a while they knew what was in store but had no ability to fight because the rest of Europe refused any immigration and had a convention in France to force all jews to be killed off by the Germans as they all continue to follow in older Nazi protocols to this very day). Thus, the US continues to reconvene the old orders of Nazi culture and yesterday the Inauguration was yet another symbolic gesture of this old Plantation being renewed for YET ANOTHER DAY but there was nothing new in this sunrise it was a black and empty show of lies.


I know my sentence above was very convoluted my brain is endlessly being attacked as I write. I also know that my ideas are being stolen as I write this because the people who are supposed to represent the media are basically good-for-nothing skanks who can't think of original ideas, have been put into the same positions of power for decades just like the members of Congress who keep putting the old order candidates into voting position, and they keep torturing me to obtain ideas to continue to push the lie that they are exacting real "Democracy" and change while keeping it in exactly the same destructive course rolling downhill into fascist control and dictatorship through technocratic means like teleportation and "gang stalking" which they immediately have shown me they are going to pursue forever unless people actually stop them. But you are all engrossed in watching these dumbed down skank whores in the media and so you can't understand how badly you are being controlled, drugged and your brains are also likewise under assault by brain-altering technologies while you watch. Trust me, because you can't trust them and as a target, even if I am writing in a style that discredits the seriousness of what I am writing--imagine what you would say about people torturing you day after day for years while you fight for your life to heal from poisoning they keep ordering to be put into your food as you struggle to earn money they block it and you are stuck in a  murder and torture cycle as they get promotions for stealing ideas I write in fury and drugging about their modus operandi and my analysis of it. 


No comments have ever been made on my blog and no money has ever been donated to me. I have published this blog on Google and it appears as being active on Google analytics. Not a single comment no money and no action except for you hackers blocking the public function of this blog and the creep parasites out of Whorewood and now even Congress members stealing ideas I write of and then, replicating the technocratic fascist Nazi operation under new and more improved versions of deception. Thanks to technology and mass communication and mass terrorist networks including the "gang stalker" network which these fascist parasite fascist bigots rely on almost 100% to enforce their REAL POLICIES. Not the Vaseline-coated up your brain-hole brainwashing "liberal" and "Democratic" value K-rap stuff that they must torture people in order to have any kind of new idea formulations upon which to reformulate the old formulas. Packaging it all out as being "new" and "alternative" while retaining the OLD PLANTATION AND IT'S SLAVES SERVING AND SERVICING THEIR FASCIST RACIST INTERESTS.


Another thing you can easily identify in the Biden team is that Biden refers to himself as being "Irish". As T-rump had done and continues to do: references to mommy and daddy are some of the most defining terms they all refer to themselves as. Immigrants from Ireland and from Germany and Scottland--mommy and daddy references are rife in their opening introductory speeches. This is symbolic of the OLD ORDER out of fasco-pig-ape Europe and their identification with the Old World and it's hierarchical orders that they are current members of. They all refer to their parents in mommy and daddy reminiscences, like children who are telling the planet that they are still under the control of their parents and that system that immigrated to America and wanted to bring each various sect into it's own same Euro-pig-ape fascist system and they work now to block all "progress" into equality and real freedom. Thus, their endless references to mommy and daddy and their recurring identification with the old countries (now one is referring to India, and others refer to themselves as children of immigrants who escaped Nazi Holocaust persecution--i.e. Blinken who like almost ALL or ALL of the "Jewish" men I have seen put into higher positions of power--especially those in my family which I know from first-hand experience--are married to non-"Jewish" women, and that is deliberate as a straying away from that group and an integration into Nazi culture--and they are fierce proponents of Nazi stalking terror operations when they see it happening to me and they almost violently support the Nazis and are beloved for it and thus they are put into positions of "power".) At least the black men who claim they are "victims" at least marry with black women but with the Jews, the desire to become blonde and look less "jewish" and for the men to help to rape and insult and demean Jewish women is normalized within the culture. The Jewish men put into power I have seen or heard make endless negative references to their mothers but adore their fathers. The hate for Jewish women remains intact. The few Jewish women in the media who are accepted allow deferential comments to be made, they participate in the attack upon me (the rate of Jewish women participating in attacking me, from my experience, has been at 100%).


Thus all the "minority" groups being flaunted by the same old white master of the fascist Nazi plantation has told them to also make endless reference to their mommys and daddys when they are explaining who they are--all is based on what their mommys and daddys probably NEVER WERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

The historical Vaseline-coated memmory references to dearly departed old European fascist Nazi hierarchy remains the prevailing theme as the fascist Europig-ape hyena fascists are welcomed in to create division, chaos and destruction training these Americans into fascist Nazi programming to implement a colonized American Nazi country. Under the good "friend" T-rump it was almost accomplished by mass assassination of these ineffectual governance Congressional "leaders" and that is what I am writing about today.


I have sworn to get off the internet because pig ape whores out of whorewood and beyond are endlessly hacking into my writing to see what they can steal while keeping me stuck in endless subpoverty desperation as these filthy and rotten parasites continue the same old plantation programming and hate attacks upon me as T-rump and Obama and the rest of all the presidents have done since I was born in 1964.

I need to get off this internet and not write. Under the last two administrations the pig apes kept an endless continuous level of torture that was murdering me and I had to keep writing in order to get them to stop the electronic murder torture which they would then reduce so I would then continue the cycle of writing and asking for help and then elaborating on theory but never able to earn a penny for my writing as the ape hyena pigs out of Whorewood are being paid in millions to then suck out the ideas and then return to fascist 
Europe in a fanfare of endorsement by their fascist plantation buddies--the blacks, Jews, Asians, Latinos, et al included with the very Happy whites who are so happy to see their system spreading to the extent that they almost had a real coup d'etat under their good friend T-rump who openly espoused Nazi white supremacy and was so honored by all European gold course white male societies.

-------------------------

I have the usual sensation of dizziness upon fighting to end the re-edited paragraph above. Upon closing the browser and then re-opening because as soon as I got off, ideas that had been blocked came back with a surge. I struggle now to fight the hacking malware blocking key function--my head is dizzy I feel sick because my brain and nervous system are under so much attack from writing to thwart my capability to really write at the level of sophistication that I truly am capable of--it's so blocked by an excessive attack on my limbic system--my emotional centers.

The hyenas trying to brainwash me yesterday night in that horrid but very calculated brainwashing programming hate racist skit--with the masses of minorities sinking into the hate paradigm of suppression, abuse and racism who accepted and were disgruntled but did nothing but play the roles for this skit--as the "actors" that they are who play these roles--to the one white woman living in a house on a marsh with no other people around--(the minorities were clumped in crushed clusters of oppressed and complacent slave status--the actors themselves portraying what they have accepted in real life--but "fight" against to make millions of dollars if possible as the masters of the plantation award them for gyrating as Italian-fashion wearing ghetto get-rich iconic symbols of what is necessary to achieve any OUT of the ghetto mentality which they simply remain mired into like the muck that the white pig ape female tried to put me into, as I repeated her brainwashing sentence but internally thought it was a joke and did not take it seriously but was forced to repeat it in a kind of edited "stop and start" teleportation skit so I said it without any prior awareness--like an editing process).


Waking up feeling absolutely convinced that the "change in attitude" this whore white skank was trying to enforce was the conviction that she and this group are more conniving, evil and worthless than I had previously imagined in the need to get their good "friend" T-rump out of power because he's so violent and his followers are so violently willing to follow orders (which the media call "stupid lies" but are commands to follow and obey fascism).


Biden referred to himself on his first attempt to run for president as the son of English or Welsh or something out of the UK --he lied that he was the son of coal miners out of the UK. The lies were exposed and that was before the internet. He stopped running for president, chose to run for prex 20 years later, but the public had not forgotten his lie. Now something like 40 years later or whatever (as I am too sick of fighting hacking and how slowly the hackers block the internet speed so opening search engines and getting results takes at least 20 times longer than anyone else using the internet)

What a liar, what a spoof he used to connect himself to Europigape land. That should alert anyone who has read my posts (who continue to help the fascists suppress both my ability to type and write and think (all I do is backspace non-stop to correct the insertions as keys are juxtaposed when I type other letters appear and spaces appear while I write and I must pound down just to get anything out--which is then re-written so make me appear like I can't write or spell as my brain is put into a hate and rage mode and higher cerebral cognitive processes are completely blocked as I digress into hate speech)

always writing about this. I just though of how Biden lied about his mommy and daddy being from Europigape land, making himself out to be more Europigape fascist than American. Don't forget that he helped write the Omnibus Crime Bill which created the prison-industrial-complex of slavery reinstituted into "cement slave ship" prison systems of endless incarceration and private-prison profits exploding on the stock market for people like him and his constituents. He also was against integrated schools, which Ms. Harris spoke of during her bid for president back in the primaries.


Not saying that Biden can't become something less old world Nazi Europigape based but obviously, the two women who I have written of in the last year who are pop singers/actors (of mediocre talent but considering how artists are being thwarted and replaced by gyrating mediocre whores so no real opposition to the encroaching fasco-technocratic system can ever actually question or revolt against this tyranny--) and


I want to not write. I can only hope that the endless cycle of unbearable torture will stop so I don't have to resort to writing about this crime to the silent hacker parasites hacking in and never stopping this or helping me to achieve some kind of normal living system. these pigs want me completely crushed physically and emotionally and psychologically to be another plantation servant buying into and furthering their system. They told me through this white skank rotten creep women who gloated about the brown and black minority good slave plantation servants who teleported me last night and performed all their master-slave roles in these modernized "liberal" versions that the media keeps cranking out with all their resonant players being paid in millions to keep the symbolism very alive and well for the general huge plantation society--and they have only convinced me further of the unworthiness they have to hold positions of "power" in America and in the world. Certainly I have seen that what was hinted to me is true, there is no "change" only a more subdued version of the old violent murderous system put into different euro-pig-ape centered colonization chaos-generating power.

They convinced me of the need to further DESTROY THEIR SYSTEM and not even begin to seriously conform to their hate system. The more I see of them in this very reality-shocking teleportation technology the more I am convinced of how badly I was brainwashed for so many years due to their drugging to actually blindly accept that the people put into power actually were capable and competent to lead these very significant roles. They are all trained to repeat scripts and that is probably their most competent roles but of course, they are also capable of administrating policies that they are instructed by their masters to enact into legislation with the gyrating skank hybrid hyena pig ape Europig-ape centered slaves operating in Whorewood. So if this is not enough cursing for you I don't know what is to achieve a sense of the rage that years of torture upon me has created when no one will ever hold these criminal accountable for their crimes. They keep T-rump as a symbol that they are discarding but they so happily continue the same ole plantation system intact. They have only convinced me of their corrupt incompetence last night and that they need to be PUT OUT OF POWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I have doubts about the Progressives but at least helping people to have health care and a decent life and the hope of getting out of the roles of slavery instead of being paid to enforce them through mind control, now torture in my case, and in every sense it's all being re-programmed into the conscious of the public through entertainment and through news on all sides and in politics they are so intertwined and not polar opposites at all.


I am fighting to backspace and pound out letters my brain is being thwarted I must stop fighting to try to write this. I curse because my brain is being blocked what I really am capable of writing has not been expressed. Please understand this when you read all my cursing. Their aim is to discredit and block my ideas but to steal what I am thinking but making what I fight to pound out appear as hate ranting so no one takes this seriously. I cannot write at the graduate level I have completed and grown up around all my life. It's being completely blocked by the exacerbation of hate and rage and my body smothered in technological energies and the anger at the keyboard being hacked also has an effect.

---------


I so want at least to not be tortured to the point that I must write continuously to get someone to stop the torture. Can anyone do at least that much to help me? From this new, "wonderful" administration of people "representing" the slave master plantation system with black and white nazis working together to create the impression that it's not really the old mafia Nazi continuum being rehashed into what appears and is being commercialized as the "New Day" the New Golden Dawn of the old cycle of fascist Nazi Order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...