Monday, January 25, 2021

Terrorist Report: household damages caused by terrorists that I am financially responsible for. My home broken down, stinking from sprays of stinking substances and stains that are permanent.

 Yesterday I went out shopping. I was under non-stop attack by the usual configuration of terrorists (Oreo cookie cutter black with white filling completely stuffed with artificial cream filling aka bullshit)


and....this morning I see stains of brown/reddish (otherwise, number 2  color) permanent stuff that is hard, like shellac or some hardened liquid that is a permanent stain. Perhaps a wood waterproof type of substance. Bleach gets only a residue of reddish-brown stuff on the paper and it remains hard and glued to the floor like it was poured onto the tiles around the edges. It looks like grime otherwise. 


My clothing closet--which I have had to tied together from the floor to the ceiling (the middle shelf has been broken, it is held up with rope so it doesn't fall completely off). There are hooks tying the panels to the door frame at the ceiling level, on the sides and on the ground level. There are a total of 24 hooks I have pounded into plastic-coated cheap laminated panels which put me in such pain I could not get out of bed for days--as terrorists were still getting into my room at that point and harming my body so I also could not continue to try to protect myself against their mechanical arms. Regardless, they are still getting in but it's not like during the daytime while I am in another part of this tiny studio and my back is turned. This room is surrounded by tiles, cracks and every single one is a potential portal for a mechanical arm entry point. All have been used. The cracks and holes are in ceiling, floor and covering all sides of the room (in the bathroom and on the patio as well) and literally every space of all the rooms of this studio are covered with opening panels or tiles that can be opened or mechanical arms can be inserted.

I am stuck here. All attempts to earn money are blocked by the internet hackers. There are empty apartments but I would have to spend huge amounts of money to move, and all my money has been from meticulously saving each month only to have to face the exact same situation everywhere I am forced to move. 

So they made more things disgusting and broken and ugly. This person attacking me, with it's bad energy, spews that ugliness out in the teleportation and in the filth it orders it's minions to spray into my home. The people who are the most fastidious about having cleaning people clean their filth for them so their homes are without a speck of dust, are the most keen on spewing the repressed ugliness they harbor and which is released upon me or any other victim they can inflict their filth/spiritual deluge of spewing black hate and nasty and vile dirty negativity.

the floor I spent days pasting waterproof table cloths, because the beautiful mosaic I had made was slashed with knives and the  mechanical arms every single day until the art work was sticking up in shreds one inch in height off the floor. The terrorists would then sprinkle filth onto the shredded areas so it would sink into the cracks of the shreds and then remain and get absorbed into the absorbent materials. 

Holes were slashed, and the floors are covered with soot, grease and grime so they are greasy and disgusting. I had cleaned them and was too sick to do this kind of work, from my detox. They just spray nasty substances on it every day while I am sleeping or taking a shower or whatever.

The psycho creeps teleporting me then make jokes, smug and gloating, about how I have to clean up as they laugh and then go off to commit more crimes against other people, or masses of people.


As everyone can now understand, the police, prosecutors and other law enforcement officials and lawyers and etc are a part and component of these terror operations. It's in the news right now, those who "conspired". If people were programmed to disbelieve me when I claimed that no police would help (most of you are part of these terror operations and organizations so you already know how the police will comply with terrorist orders and never help the targets but instead will turn against them. 

-------

I had gotten "lost" from what I was in the middle of writing as I struggle to pound out words: I opened my closet which is sealed with items stuffed into the large cracks because the doors have been cut so they don't close together but there is a 1/4 inch gap at the bottom where the doors are supposed to close tight together. The space narrows as the door extends upwards. I have to stuff rubber matting into the cracks to try to stop mechanical arms, which could be so tiny they can fit through 1/4 of an inch I suppose. All the doors in the room are cut like this, so they don't close and there are gaps where mechanical arms could potentially get through. 

The stink that came out as I opened the door. The last time I had to wash endless items of clothing that had been shrunk so tiny I cannot wear them. Sprayed with horrific stinking fungus odors--items I cleaned and sprayed with bleached, rubbed with perfumed oils are now stinking once again, and rotten. Most of the very stinking items I really like but never wear because every time I wear a new item of clothing, the terrorists begin to rip and put stains and then shrink it. The clothing I really like remains in my closet, stinking from fungus and other toxic substances. 

And thus, I still await for my wonderful government to stop allowing terrorists to continue to ravage the country like this--and the planet, it's resources, the artists, the "whistle-blowers and anything else they want to suck the life out of and then steal whatever possible before claiming what that target had made, thought or created as their own and then destroying that creative or truly patriot person out of existence.

----

The creepazoids continue to have me surrounded by rotten stalkers pushing babies, which are put directly in front of every elevator and in areas where I can't deviate from having to see them blocking my path. They also instruct the little children to stare at me in dumb and hateful ways, which they do. That doesn't exactly whet my appetite for having a baby with a rapist Nazi bigot who has deformed my body and stolen all he can so his bigot Nazi wife or daughter or boyfriend can also get promoted after he rapes and tortures me until I fight for my life to get that pig off me, only to be replaced by one of his hideous friends or colleages who then does exactly the same thing. 


The current pig is repulsive all I have ever done is tell him no and then after seeing how quickly he began the hate/exploitation contract to put out some pure bs about how he's sop anti-Trump and anti-Nazi and then began to teleport me, I can't contain my disgust and hate at this ugly sick perverted creep from Europigapeland, this filthy nasty ugly thing. I am now screaming at him that I hope he is killed that he dies now that he's ugly and rotten all I do is sling hate at him and he continues. Obviously he's being paid in a lot and is going to continue non-stop until he sucks out all this parasitic scum hate bag can exploit out of this contract, as he's always exploited all he can get and America has handed shit like this millions of dollars to represent Nazi ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. Even after the attempted coup the US Government stands staunchly by these terrorists because they are so immersed in controlling people's minds and their choices, eliminating real opposition and in controlling all in a monopoly and a concealed fascist operation turned Nazi colony, with Euroshit welcomed into control, train in fascist methodology, and take it over. Already this scum pig hyena has become governor of California--one of the most racist States in America and worse since he became Governor. He's now attacking me to get more promotions and deals. I know you all love this filthy fake but I am trying to get the do-nothing complacent brainwashed readers to understand that they/you could also be ransacked and killed by this group if they want to take power over you. Some of you will be killed without knowing that your "friends" were responsible and they knew what they were doing before your death. I know what they are doing and I remain writing about their crimes to the silence of an America and world that seems to never learn from mistakes. They think that they can conceal all as in the past perpetrators of this terrorist operation will bring back peace and security and some kind of comforting salvo from "The Past" when things were "normal" because your lives were not threatened by the terror and the terrorists you really sponsor because you don't want a free and equal society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...