Monday, January 25, 2021

Terrorist Report: household damages caused by terrorists that I am financially responsible for. My home broken down, stinking from sprays of stinking substances and stains that are permanent.

 Yesterday I went out shopping. I was under non-stop attack by the usual configuration of terrorists (Oreo cookie cutter black with white filling completely stuffed with artificial cream filling aka bullshit)


and....this morning I see stains of brown/reddish (otherwise, number 2  color) permanent stuff that is hard, like shellac or some hardened liquid that is a permanent stain. Perhaps a wood waterproof type of substance. Bleach gets only a residue of reddish-brown stuff on the paper and it remains hard and glued to the floor like it was poured onto the tiles around the edges. It looks like grime otherwise. 


My clothing closet--which I have had to tied together from the floor to the ceiling (the middle shelf has been broken, it is held up with rope so it doesn't fall completely off). There are hooks tying the panels to the door frame at the ceiling level, on the sides and on the ground level. There are a total of 24 hooks I have pounded into plastic-coated cheap laminated panels which put me in such pain I could not get out of bed for days--as terrorists were still getting into my room at that point and harming my body so I also could not continue to try to protect myself against their mechanical arms. Regardless, they are still getting in but it's not like during the daytime while I am in another part of this tiny studio and my back is turned. This room is surrounded by tiles, cracks and every single one is a potential portal for a mechanical arm entry point. All have been used. The cracks and holes are in ceiling, floor and covering all sides of the room (in the bathroom and on the patio as well) and literally every space of all the rooms of this studio are covered with opening panels or tiles that can be opened or mechanical arms can be inserted.

I am stuck here. All attempts to earn money are blocked by the internet hackers. There are empty apartments but I would have to spend huge amounts of money to move, and all my money has been from meticulously saving each month only to have to face the exact same situation everywhere I am forced to move. 

So they made more things disgusting and broken and ugly. This person attacking me, with it's bad energy, spews that ugliness out in the teleportation and in the filth it orders it's minions to spray into my home. The people who are the most fastidious about having cleaning people clean their filth for them so their homes are without a speck of dust, are the most keen on spewing the repressed ugliness they harbor and which is released upon me or any other victim they can inflict their filth/spiritual deluge of spewing black hate and nasty and vile dirty negativity.

the floor I spent days pasting waterproof table cloths, because the beautiful mosaic I had made was slashed with knives and the  mechanical arms every single day until the art work was sticking up in shreds one inch in height off the floor. The terrorists would then sprinkle filth onto the shredded areas so it would sink into the cracks of the shreds and then remain and get absorbed into the absorbent materials. 

Holes were slashed, and the floors are covered with soot, grease and grime so they are greasy and disgusting. I had cleaned them and was too sick to do this kind of work, from my detox. They just spray nasty substances on it every day while I am sleeping or taking a shower or whatever.

The psycho creeps teleporting me then make jokes, smug and gloating, about how I have to clean up as they laugh and then go off to commit more crimes against other people, or masses of people.


As everyone can now understand, the police, prosecutors and other law enforcement officials and lawyers and etc are a part and component of these terror operations. It's in the news right now, those who "conspired". If people were programmed to disbelieve me when I claimed that no police would help (most of you are part of these terror operations and organizations so you already know how the police will comply with terrorist orders and never help the targets but instead will turn against them. 

-------

I had gotten "lost" from what I was in the middle of writing as I struggle to pound out words: I opened my closet which is sealed with items stuffed into the large cracks because the doors have been cut so they don't close together but there is a 1/4 inch gap at the bottom where the doors are supposed to close tight together. The space narrows as the door extends upwards. I have to stuff rubber matting into the cracks to try to stop mechanical arms, which could be so tiny they can fit through 1/4 of an inch I suppose. All the doors in the room are cut like this, so they don't close and there are gaps where mechanical arms could potentially get through. 

The stink that came out as I opened the door. The last time I had to wash endless items of clothing that had been shrunk so tiny I cannot wear them. Sprayed with horrific stinking fungus odors--items I cleaned and sprayed with bleached, rubbed with perfumed oils are now stinking once again, and rotten. Most of the very stinking items I really like but never wear because every time I wear a new item of clothing, the terrorists begin to rip and put stains and then shrink it. The clothing I really like remains in my closet, stinking from fungus and other toxic substances. 

And thus, I still await for my wonderful government to stop allowing terrorists to continue to ravage the country like this--and the planet, it's resources, the artists, the "whistle-blowers and anything else they want to suck the life out of and then steal whatever possible before claiming what that target had made, thought or created as their own and then destroying that creative or truly patriot person out of existence.

----

The creepazoids continue to have me surrounded by rotten stalkers pushing babies, which are put directly in front of every elevator and in areas where I can't deviate from having to see them blocking my path. They also instruct the little children to stare at me in dumb and hateful ways, which they do. That doesn't exactly whet my appetite for having a baby with a rapist Nazi bigot who has deformed my body and stolen all he can so his bigot Nazi wife or daughter or boyfriend can also get promoted after he rapes and tortures me until I fight for my life to get that pig off me, only to be replaced by one of his hideous friends or colleages who then does exactly the same thing. 


The current pig is repulsive all I have ever done is tell him no and then after seeing how quickly he began the hate/exploitation contract to put out some pure bs about how he's sop anti-Trump and anti-Nazi and then began to teleport me, I can't contain my disgust and hate at this ugly sick perverted creep from Europigapeland, this filthy nasty ugly thing. I am now screaming at him that I hope he is killed that he dies now that he's ugly and rotten all I do is sling hate at him and he continues. Obviously he's being paid in a lot and is going to continue non-stop until he sucks out all this parasitic scum hate bag can exploit out of this contract, as he's always exploited all he can get and America has handed shit like this millions of dollars to represent Nazi ideology and it's absolutely disgusting. Even after the attempted coup the US Government stands staunchly by these terrorists because they are so immersed in controlling people's minds and their choices, eliminating real opposition and in controlling all in a monopoly and a concealed fascist operation turned Nazi colony, with Euroshit welcomed into control, train in fascist methodology, and take it over. Already this scum pig hyena has become governor of California--one of the most racist States in America and worse since he became Governor. He's now attacking me to get more promotions and deals. I know you all love this filthy fake but I am trying to get the do-nothing complacent brainwashed readers to understand that they/you could also be ransacked and killed by this group if they want to take power over you. Some of you will be killed without knowing that your "friends" were responsible and they knew what they were doing before your death. I know what they are doing and I remain writing about their crimes to the silence of an America and world that seems to never learn from mistakes. They think that they can conceal all as in the past perpetrators of this terrorist operation will bring back peace and security and some kind of comforting salvo from "The Past" when things were "normal" because your lives were not threatened by the terror and the terrorists you really sponsor because you don't want a free and equal society.

No comments:

Post a Comment