Friday, January 22, 2021

"Home" (my dwelling) terrorist report (terrorist attacks made by proxy terrorist agents of the US "New Day" Government, alongside their former T-rump administration associate Nazi-fascist terrorist organization--associates they always called their "friends" and still do behind closed doors).

 Yesterday I realized that the attacks on my body by mechanical arms at night are due to some opening the terrorist proxy agents have procured through the 300+ tiny tiles above the kitchen sink and countertop area, which I have covered with artistic paper, stickers, silicone on every crack, sparkly glue-on stars to try to ascertain how and where they are breaking in, and stuff like that (I did not have any real choice for materials so it's a hodgepodge of stuff that has also been sprayed with grease by the filthy nasty terrorists upon order of their nasty filthy celebrities out of Whorewood who have groups of minorities always cleaning their homes--so under the orders of this filthy crowd of psychic filth that they spew out upon the target--me-- it's browned and stained like the real personalities and actions of these pig apes you all worship as your white, Nazi celebrities and your black, supremacist fascist enablers who are "fighting racism" by gyrating and singing and screaming and lecturing and making hate and angry anti-racist movies and winning awards and running for president adn making talk shows which contain endless memes they are only repeating by rote).

The terrorists have poked holes into the material and then sprayed my kitchen counter area while I am in this room, during the day and at night--every moment possible they can. It is happening after repeat attempts on my part to block every single crack, tile and area of this room and all the cabinets except for four  from an entire wall of rows of cabinets extending from ceiling to floor are available for use--, I have had to seal off every other cabinet and I have no space in this tiny microstudio as a result for cookery or anything--they spray stinking substances on my cooking area every day with brown toxic substances. After I clean and the counter is pristine a few minutes later I return and it's stained with blotches of water, and when I wipe down the counters to see, after spraying with bleach and wiping all down beforehand--brown grease and filth appear on the white tissues I use for cleaning (as all sponges turn black soon if I use them after I leave the area on the counter--the countertop itself is black--not my choice of course--so it's impossible to detect toxic substances sprayed on the counters). However, yesterday as I was repairing more things on the patio that the terrorists have ripped up there (including every day flowers en masse are picked off while they are about to blossom--every day there are almost no flowers in what should be a complete curtain of flowers from the ground level up to the ceiling--) and thus, trying to repair what was broken and shredded on my patio yesterday--I had tied the bathroom door on the outside so it can't be opened from the inside--because the terrorists make my bathroom stinking and insert mechanical arms through the tiles in that small room which I absolutely can't protect myself from after years of putting silicone on all tiles which they rip up and get through again--and paper covering most of the walls on all sides--taking all my $700 /month income, month after month every single space of this room has been pasted over and the terrorists are still getting in. The entire room was sealed off while I was outside.

--just adding a note after having fought to pound out this post, I watered my plants where flowers that were about to blossom are gone. Yet another animal/creature that made it's home on my patio which I said hello to, and enjoyed watching as it enjoyed living on my patio covered with vines (which have been killed in parts by the mechanical arms and the terrorists). The terrorists destroyed the little home it made a few weeks ago. The little creature than made another home in another part of the large matrix of vines and a lattice I made by hand (which the terrorists have partially shredded and pulled tape up and etc, thrown grease stains and killed all blossoming flowers and plants and I just planted seeds which were coming up and now all are completely gone and ripped out by the terrorists). The animal/creature's new home has been ripped apart. You can see that it was physically ripped apart by the terrorists last night. NO animals appear on the huge hillside outside my window. T-rump just had an incredible rare species of lizard killed when I began to scream in fury that I don't want a "baby" with some hateful abusers (meaning he and his wives and children--and I "chose" him in desperation to get pit the pig off me with his skankalina wife and his other nasty bigot Nazi wife--as they went on and on attacking me in teleportation for over 8 years non-stop along with their friends all taking turns). So, long-winded and under brain-altering "mind control" I digress and rant on: all birds and flowers and animals and insects are completely gone. They blasted the entire hillside and have since been shooting and killing birds that fly by and have made nests and enjoyed feeding off the (now dead and killed off bushes, flowers and fauna of the hillside) now completely covered in weeds and also litter pieces that the pieces of trashy crap always put on every property I live on. They killed or destroyed another animal/creature's home that I had fun observing as I water my plants--which have been attacked and killed off for years and years and what should be huge flowering areas are always stunted with dead leaves and killed off areas and parts that are exceptionally beautiful cut off and then poisoned.

I regret that I am "reacting" to these hyena hormone plastic surgery scum celebrities and their political benefactors (the relationship between Whorewood and DC/comical politics is a mutual agreement of spewing out farcical political stances which have lead to the obvious explosion of fascist Nazi revivalism and all fully programmed by the Whorewood "liberal" crowd always endorsing every fake "liberal" politician but always privately sporting orgiastic hate festivals with fascist Nazis particularly out of Europigape fascist Nazi land.

Thus, I react to their hate and they get promoted. It seems the more I react to one the more promotions and awards they obtain--but not definitely as a result just that the more I write about them it appears that they get more awards, like a direct relationship mathematical formulation, almost exponential in fact. The terror hyena-hormone growth would-be "lion" fascist bigot actor has done things like have his minions attack my heart muscle with palpitations and what feels like compression of my heart, along with nervous system over-hyper attacks (which continue, all of it but at very low levels that are almost undiscernable). To evoke a response out of me appears to be a sure way of more promotion so they torture me in teleportation, extract whatever ideas of energy they can, get off sexually and psychologically from being able to torture someone and then get promoted for it in endless and countless unbelievable ways so everyone wants to join in and become a member of this fascist organization (and all opponents face Martial Law or imprisonment as in Thailand, and in America it's covert government-sponsored "gang stalking", electronic torture to death, poisoning to death, abuse to death *(I now have almost no more hair from poisoning and from stress and these nervous system and drugging and technological attacks on my nervous system, day after day for years.)

I am fighting to pound down now and the keyboard is almost completely inoperable and impossible to operate. Whenever I re-read my posts immediately there are word deletions and rewrites that hacker terrorists force. 

The Whorewood performer who is now attacking me in concert with the other huge endlessly rotating group of K-rapper performers (K-rap as in the K-economy, which is rich and poor economic politics of the widening economic and socioeconomic divide that these performers and politicians are spewing out in what I call K-rap--just in case people don't get my inference to the Bloomberg meme that Biden used in one of his speeches when purporting to care about the working class and the widening division. however, he continues to allow the mind control tech to force people trying to aspire into positions of power to keep them down and he's allowing all this social engineering technology to continue to be "experimented" upon by absolutely idiotic and sleazy psychopath "actors" who are not artists and not educated and not highly intelligent, and their proxy terrrorists are even worse and more stupid in most cases. The people at the more local levels of these terror operations appear to be much more clever than the leaders but the leaders are much better at performing the bs that is cranked out--that includes the fascists like T-rump and his crew. Although T-rump was a performer and of course FRIENDS with all the culprits that have now taken power and have been handed these technologies to pursue in their pursuit of monopolistic hegemony especially in a financial and media cartel operation or at least what I have witnessed personally by being teleported to them in various countries like France for the Cannes festival where I was attacked in a most vile way for purposes of endorsing the actor who is friends with the hormone-growth hyena who I have referred to and who I have screamed in hate at to stop and get off me two weeks ago. The instant rage and hate I have for these filthy and sick scumbag con artist whores out of Whorewood is due to the endless repetition of the protocols which they all operate under as a formula which is almost like a daily repetition (as it is). to incite a response so another worthless bigot can obtain more promotions because torturing me to obtain a response, and then I write my needs for assistance, and then the technology is blasted into my brain as I explound on theories and write sentences in a style I actually have worked for all my life--to be a writer a creator--and the words are verbatim stolen by these mediocrities and they are awarded top awards later on, as they then order torture upon me literally deadly torture like near heart-attack conditions from these technologies just so I can't "ignore" them and not write. I am at the point when I struggle not to react but they attack me in such disgusting ways. 


Yet I must write again, and I will try to stop. I have to stop writing all creative ideas just so more pig ape hyenas can't steal the concepts any longer while I get tortured for being creative and wanting to compete and be successful. Blocked on all accounts and paralyzed and stuck being tortured and all financial capability to even see a doctor is blocked. I have saved money and gotten a stimulus check (the first one was not paid out to me and I was supposed to have received it--I have waited for T-rump to leave because he has sabotaged my finances from government sources since the month before he was sworn in during the 2016 onslaught of his terror--but that is because Obama the good black nazi supremacist handed T-rump the technology and told his good friends like pit who endorsed the Obama campaign back way then in whatever year (2008 perhaps? I had left the US by then due to the hate operation these pig apes have always been integral parts of and promote as being part of this wonderful "Democratic" pro-everything "liberal" operation of bs con artist snakeskin oil scamming.

I have tried to ignore this huge lummox of a farce of anti-Trumpism (his good buddy and fellow bigot Nazi out of Whorewood and also fellow Celebrity Apprentice or whatever it is called or was called as I watched that show from T -rump The Apprentice for less than two minutes back in 2004 seeing immediately that he was a horrific bigot and anti-Semite but seemingly no one else could understand that except for the Terminator team of fascist Nazis who have nearly had the politicians killed off--but the same politicians keep up this same system. so I must entreat the readers who may care, obviously it's not Harris or Biden--as my tarot reading showed me months ago but I was so desperate to get T-rump off me that I had this nearly delusional hope that the day T-rump left office that this situation would magically be stopped by this pretentious and fake "new day" administration but it's been the same day of terrorism that these terrorist advocates around the globe keep silenced in domestic US terrorism. 

So I must entreat any readers who may actually not want this system to continue to first not endorse Michelle Obama and not adulate Obama ever again. The lies and blathering pc rhetoric is to me ostensibly disgusting it's pervasive the same bs posturing is endlessly repeated in the media and Obama is another circus clown performing this role. Albeit he is a Harvard-educated scholar and his rhetoric shows his astute qualifications for pc bullshit posturing. Just look at the "track record" of Obama terrorism exploits around the world especially those that are notable in the Middle East. All I can say to this is that the division between orchestrating and endorsing terrorist operations in other countries sets the standard for covert terrorist operations within the United States--in the form of never-stopped "gang stalking" and state-sponsored terrorism, which my situation 100% is an example of. The psychopaths get a taste of torture and they love to inflict it and get off on it and promote it in private as often as possible and then smile for the cameras and flaunt their evolved post-graduate level bullshitting expertise for the public, if they are at that level, which most of them are not. The middle managers of this operation are the most clever at covert terror strategies and they are the real bulwark of these operations. They are the "middle class" or educated whites who train the aspiring blacks and Jews (like my family as I have seen this all my life).

But my point really is not to endlessly write about this organization I am just asking people to please consider what I write and understand that this is not ranting out of drugging hysteria although the discrediting attacks are non-stop in my attempts to write and think clearly and I am not able to convey my thoughts well at all. Unlike the criminals who are handed scripts to repeat and they do it well enough to convince those who are being drugged, put into traumatized collective states (one of the main forces of mind control operations) and then with brain-altering tech their capacity to question is stifled and they "believe" the bs rhetorical posturing of the most insidiously lying performers of this horrid death clown posse circus operation you all watch on your collective boob tube channels and cheer on when they provide you with a "change" from the last culprits. It appears that it only takes 4 years or less for people to completely "forget" what crimes and how unsatisfied they were as they want only things to return to "normal". The terrorists promise safety and security and all reverts to the problems that created a near collapse of the country--and they just continue to sponsor internal terrorism and I write appealing to people to stop them at least so I am not tortured to the point of having to write to get them to stop deadly assaults. I have almost no hair left, they have damaged my body so badly and poisoned and smeared dangerous chemicals on my hair and body and the stress has caused me to lose most of my hair. I don't know what other problems I may have from stress-related torture because these pigs have to inflict violence upon me in order to endlessly get more promotions as they pass me around from one to the next. 


I saw that after returning that my earbuds that were laying on my table in front of this laptop--in this "kitchen" area which is just the entranceway of the tiny microstudio across where this tiny sink and countertop are and a small fridge sits broken and sprayed with substances that are permanent--the wires of the earbuds were pulled out of the casing that kept the tiny wires protected. This group has broken earbud after earbud set for years in this manner, while I am in another room or when they break into this room while I am unconscious and being teleported to scumbag filth which infest my sleeping state with their ugliness, hate and stupidity. Thanks to the Obama Administration, the T-rump Administration, and it's smoothly going on and on under the Biden team in just the last 2 days the situation remains the same. Michelle Obama wants to run for president in 2024, and the same criminal terrorist fascist Nazi enablers are put back into power vying for yet another term and all get their awards for participating in the endless rotation.


 The mechanical arms are getting through the tile area above the kitchen countertop and sink area but I can't find the opening because I have had to tape up the holes that were cut into the fabric--the terrorists use solvents to dissolve the glue of the tape and using some kind of suction (I suppose but don't know for sure) they use the exact tensile strength to re-paste the glue into the exact position--I guess. This is all a guess as I can't use surveillance cameras, if I could afford them, as all my electronics are hacked and I am not willing to crank out serious money only to have what I need hacked--in a country where I can't go to the police as the police and law offices are 100% in the grip of this fascist Nazi organization of white Europigapes who control them--of course, with great Obama-era and Trump-era and now Biden-era backing.


I wanted to add yesterday but "forgot' and was pounding down so painfully on the keyboard--my biceps aching from the exertion--


that during the military coup which has installed this military dictatorship in Thailand--which they call a Democracy--and "Democratically-re-elected" but any protest or any social media adverse written statement is all that is required to convict someone for Lese Majeste and imprison them for up to 5 to 20 years. Here in Thailand, of course. During the coup that installed this military junta--and the Europigape investors who backed this fascist militarized fascist dictatorship--so they could have land grabs supported by the government, as I wrote yesterday, the people who had contracts--all legally made by the local law offices--were deemed null and void by the new government under Martial Law and absolutely no protest or resistance was possible under penalty of imprisonment. Not just your business taken away but if you protest you are also thrown in jail and potentially murdered in these dangerously violent Thai prisons where people are sleeping like sardines in packed and filthy tiny prison cells--literally almost laying on top of one another on cold cement floors.

-------------------

When John Kerry under the Obama admin made his visit to Thailand during this dictatorship regime change, all I read in the Thai papers was of Obama telling Prayut, the Thai newly installed (at that time) military leader of the coup--that (from Obama's lips, a quote): "I understand" was all the Obama said about imprisoning resistance and in creating Martial Law. Nothing has been done internationally except that finally during the pandemic Thai protestors have made international news. The news interviews are completely erroneous especially when held by Deutsche Welle (DW) News agency. The information being provided in why the Thais are revolting has been put in such completely absurdly lying forms that it's not even a funny sick joke it's absolutely a heinous distortion and lie, mass produced and then fed to other agencies which repeat the Nazi lie about why Thai people are protesting.  I have given one of the reasons why above and in my writing yesterday from a decade of experience living here. The news journalists who interview puppets from this puppet fascist regime are repeating lies that their propagandist agents have instructed them to repeat--like all the scripts that the whorewood puppets repeat and sing about while they absolutely are paid in mansions and awards ceremonies to continue to foster a fascist nearly Martial Law government in the US.

All the Europigapes who have attacked me are fans of Obama. I could not understand why this was when they first began to attack me. Then seeing Obama vigorously shaking the hands of German business partners and investors, and then later on--years later, when a few pop music "stars" who are black supremacists began to hiss anti-Semitic hate slurs at me while a German, openly Nazi (towards me but always puts out anti-racist, anti-Nazi movies and interviews) was looking on smiling with delight as the pair of black endlessly promoted singers (whose music I also never admired, except for one song from the female that came out when she partnered with other women and was not a solo act--since then not even with bias I just don't like either one's music because I just don't like it--like the movies of these actors who are attacking me, I never liked them or their movies not out of bias but because I never considered them interesting or talented or to my taste--a personal opinion not caring about them as people one way or the other, but not liking them as people all the same).

After I posted on Facebook about the utter disgusting behavior of these black pop singers, a slew of Michelle Obama photos appeared alongside the singers (the female, as she is supportive of black females and wants power and a presidential bid probably with Harris for the next election cycle--I know I will never vote for them due to what I have seen of their collusion with this Nazi group--)

but, that is why I can no longer watch videos regarding this new administration but I will try to keep up with the political news and how the administration is going to operate. 

I still want to know why Anti-fa in Portland smashed windows of the Democratic Headquarters on Inauguration Day, but for whatever reason, I am there in the spirit of the attack as they are just the more sedate versions of Trump and the fascist Nazi operations that have installed black and white supremacists into all media and political positions of power. I am not sure about AOC and I do respect the politicians who are authentically involved in politics. What the media promotes is inevitably the fakes and the proponents of a lying system of deception with a fascist Nazification colonization of the United States which has already been accomplished. Like the artists of Hollywood whose work is admirable, who are pushed down due to the endless monopoly and mafia/Nazi-backed cartel that runs that industry, I have been left scouring through old movies and then attacked by the old plantation fascist Nazi Europigape hyena who by this time, after years of one of them after the next, my anger become nearly automatic and my response is one of fighting for my life against another would-be-murderer as they have made at least 10 murder attempts in the last decade--or more. Just from accidents I mean, and I think it's a much higher number than that I am being "conservative" in this estimate.

----------


And now, I have "helped" to provide utterly disgusting criminals with more promotions, as they attack me without end to produce a reaction out of me as I write about it on some electronic forum, which always is blocked from the public so I can never get help, support or ever make any money. Every business and rental agency also participates in these crimes so I am congested with their shit forced upon me. Sorry for using that foul language but also--while I write my brain is under attack as I always write and I am incapable of accessing my true potential from a lifetime of growing up around top academic professionals to going to grad school--I am not able to access the wonderful vocabulary or to express myself elaborately the attacks are so awful and no one is really concerned about the travesty that I am describing. If they and you could only understand how much of this tech is being used to control your own thoughts and actions perhaps people might be more alarmed but you and they aren't. The technology and drugging apparatus is so stealth people are controlled so continuously they have no awareness of it and are also being programmed not to be concerned or think about it or care. I can assure you readers that when I think of a defensive strategy the terrorists either block the thought, create a diversion or block my ability to defend myself even in critical cognitive skills. 

But as I wrote under the T-rump administration, you people will discover the tragedy awaiting you for continuing to sponsor this system of technocratic fascism and tyranny. I wrote this in the early days of T-rump. I was tortured for it. I remain sitting here under a new fascist regime and I am not able to access at all why anti-fa was so violently protesting the election of this new fascist and highly promoted administration but I suspect they see bullshit too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...