Friday, January 22, 2021

"Home" (my dwelling) terrorist report (terrorist attacks made by proxy terrorist agents of the US "New Day" Government, alongside their former T-rump administration associate Nazi-fascist terrorist organization--associates they always called their "friends" and still do behind closed doors).

 Yesterday I realized that the attacks on my body by mechanical arms at night are due to some opening the terrorist proxy agents have procured through the 300+ tiny tiles above the kitchen sink and countertop area, which I have covered with artistic paper, stickers, silicone on every crack, sparkly glue-on stars to try to ascertain how and where they are breaking in, and stuff like that (I did not have any real choice for materials so it's a hodgepodge of stuff that has also been sprayed with grease by the filthy nasty terrorists upon order of their nasty filthy celebrities out of Whorewood who have groups of minorities always cleaning their homes--so under the orders of this filthy crowd of psychic filth that they spew out upon the target--me-- it's browned and stained like the real personalities and actions of these pig apes you all worship as your white, Nazi celebrities and your black, supremacist fascist enablers who are "fighting racism" by gyrating and singing and screaming and lecturing and making hate and angry anti-racist movies and winning awards and running for president adn making talk shows which contain endless memes they are only repeating by rote).

The terrorists have poked holes into the material and then sprayed my kitchen counter area while I am in this room, during the day and at night--every moment possible they can. It is happening after repeat attempts on my part to block every single crack, tile and area of this room and all the cabinets except for four  from an entire wall of rows of cabinets extending from ceiling to floor are available for use--, I have had to seal off every other cabinet and I have no space in this tiny microstudio as a result for cookery or anything--they spray stinking substances on my cooking area every day with brown toxic substances. After I clean and the counter is pristine a few minutes later I return and it's stained with blotches of water, and when I wipe down the counters to see, after spraying with bleach and wiping all down beforehand--brown grease and filth appear on the white tissues I use for cleaning (as all sponges turn black soon if I use them after I leave the area on the counter--the countertop itself is black--not my choice of course--so it's impossible to detect toxic substances sprayed on the counters). However, yesterday as I was repairing more things on the patio that the terrorists have ripped up there (including every day flowers en masse are picked off while they are about to blossom--every day there are almost no flowers in what should be a complete curtain of flowers from the ground level up to the ceiling--) and thus, trying to repair what was broken and shredded on my patio yesterday--I had tied the bathroom door on the outside so it can't be opened from the inside--because the terrorists make my bathroom stinking and insert mechanical arms through the tiles in that small room which I absolutely can't protect myself from after years of putting silicone on all tiles which they rip up and get through again--and paper covering most of the walls on all sides--taking all my $700 /month income, month after month every single space of this room has been pasted over and the terrorists are still getting in. The entire room was sealed off while I was outside.

--just adding a note after having fought to pound out this post, I watered my plants where flowers that were about to blossom are gone. Yet another animal/creature that made it's home on my patio which I said hello to, and enjoyed watching as it enjoyed living on my patio covered with vines (which have been killed in parts by the mechanical arms and the terrorists). The terrorists destroyed the little home it made a few weeks ago. The little creature than made another home in another part of the large matrix of vines and a lattice I made by hand (which the terrorists have partially shredded and pulled tape up and etc, thrown grease stains and killed all blossoming flowers and plants and I just planted seeds which were coming up and now all are completely gone and ripped out by the terrorists). The animal/creature's new home has been ripped apart. You can see that it was physically ripped apart by the terrorists last night. NO animals appear on the huge hillside outside my window. T-rump just had an incredible rare species of lizard killed when I began to scream in fury that I don't want a "baby" with some hateful abusers (meaning he and his wives and children--and I "chose" him in desperation to get pit the pig off me with his skankalina wife and his other nasty bigot Nazi wife--as they went on and on attacking me in teleportation for over 8 years non-stop along with their friends all taking turns). So, long-winded and under brain-altering "mind control" I digress and rant on: all birds and flowers and animals and insects are completely gone. They blasted the entire hillside and have since been shooting and killing birds that fly by and have made nests and enjoyed feeding off the (now dead and killed off bushes, flowers and fauna of the hillside) now completely covered in weeds and also litter pieces that the pieces of trashy crap always put on every property I live on. They killed or destroyed another animal/creature's home that I had fun observing as I water my plants--which have been attacked and killed off for years and years and what should be huge flowering areas are always stunted with dead leaves and killed off areas and parts that are exceptionally beautiful cut off and then poisoned.

I regret that I am "reacting" to these hyena hormone plastic surgery scum celebrities and their political benefactors (the relationship between Whorewood and DC/comical politics is a mutual agreement of spewing out farcical political stances which have lead to the obvious explosion of fascist Nazi revivalism and all fully programmed by the Whorewood "liberal" crowd always endorsing every fake "liberal" politician but always privately sporting orgiastic hate festivals with fascist Nazis particularly out of Europigape fascist Nazi land.

Thus, I react to their hate and they get promoted. It seems the more I react to one the more promotions and awards they obtain--but not definitely as a result just that the more I write about them it appears that they get more awards, like a direct relationship mathematical formulation, almost exponential in fact. The terror hyena-hormone growth would-be "lion" fascist bigot actor has done things like have his minions attack my heart muscle with palpitations and what feels like compression of my heart, along with nervous system over-hyper attacks (which continue, all of it but at very low levels that are almost undiscernable). To evoke a response out of me appears to be a sure way of more promotion so they torture me in teleportation, extract whatever ideas of energy they can, get off sexually and psychologically from being able to torture someone and then get promoted for it in endless and countless unbelievable ways so everyone wants to join in and become a member of this fascist organization (and all opponents face Martial Law or imprisonment as in Thailand, and in America it's covert government-sponsored "gang stalking", electronic torture to death, poisoning to death, abuse to death *(I now have almost no more hair from poisoning and from stress and these nervous system and drugging and technological attacks on my nervous system, day after day for years.)

I am fighting to pound down now and the keyboard is almost completely inoperable and impossible to operate. Whenever I re-read my posts immediately there are word deletions and rewrites that hacker terrorists force. 

The Whorewood performer who is now attacking me in concert with the other huge endlessly rotating group of K-rapper performers (K-rap as in the K-economy, which is rich and poor economic politics of the widening economic and socioeconomic divide that these performers and politicians are spewing out in what I call K-rap--just in case people don't get my inference to the Bloomberg meme that Biden used in one of his speeches when purporting to care about the working class and the widening division. however, he continues to allow the mind control tech to force people trying to aspire into positions of power to keep them down and he's allowing all this social engineering technology to continue to be "experimented" upon by absolutely idiotic and sleazy psychopath "actors" who are not artists and not educated and not highly intelligent, and their proxy terrrorists are even worse and more stupid in most cases. The people at the more local levels of these terror operations appear to be much more clever than the leaders but the leaders are much better at performing the bs that is cranked out--that includes the fascists like T-rump and his crew. Although T-rump was a performer and of course FRIENDS with all the culprits that have now taken power and have been handed these technologies to pursue in their pursuit of monopolistic hegemony especially in a financial and media cartel operation or at least what I have witnessed personally by being teleported to them in various countries like France for the Cannes festival where I was attacked in a most vile way for purposes of endorsing the actor who is friends with the hormone-growth hyena who I have referred to and who I have screamed in hate at to stop and get off me two weeks ago. The instant rage and hate I have for these filthy and sick scumbag con artist whores out of Whorewood is due to the endless repetition of the protocols which they all operate under as a formula which is almost like a daily repetition (as it is). to incite a response so another worthless bigot can obtain more promotions because torturing me to obtain a response, and then I write my needs for assistance, and then the technology is blasted into my brain as I explound on theories and write sentences in a style I actually have worked for all my life--to be a writer a creator--and the words are verbatim stolen by these mediocrities and they are awarded top awards later on, as they then order torture upon me literally deadly torture like near heart-attack conditions from these technologies just so I can't "ignore" them and not write. I am at the point when I struggle not to react but they attack me in such disgusting ways. 


Yet I must write again, and I will try to stop. I have to stop writing all creative ideas just so more pig ape hyenas can't steal the concepts any longer while I get tortured for being creative and wanting to compete and be successful. Blocked on all accounts and paralyzed and stuck being tortured and all financial capability to even see a doctor is blocked. I have saved money and gotten a stimulus check (the first one was not paid out to me and I was supposed to have received it--I have waited for T-rump to leave because he has sabotaged my finances from government sources since the month before he was sworn in during the 2016 onslaught of his terror--but that is because Obama the good black nazi supremacist handed T-rump the technology and told his good friends like pit who endorsed the Obama campaign back way then in whatever year (2008 perhaps? I had left the US by then due to the hate operation these pig apes have always been integral parts of and promote as being part of this wonderful "Democratic" pro-everything "liberal" operation of bs con artist snakeskin oil scamming.

I have tried to ignore this huge lummox of a farce of anti-Trumpism (his good buddy and fellow bigot Nazi out of Whorewood and also fellow Celebrity Apprentice or whatever it is called or was called as I watched that show from T -rump The Apprentice for less than two minutes back in 2004 seeing immediately that he was a horrific bigot and anti-Semite but seemingly no one else could understand that except for the Terminator team of fascist Nazis who have nearly had the politicians killed off--but the same politicians keep up this same system. so I must entreat the readers who may care, obviously it's not Harris or Biden--as my tarot reading showed me months ago but I was so desperate to get T-rump off me that I had this nearly delusional hope that the day T-rump left office that this situation would magically be stopped by this pretentious and fake "new day" administration but it's been the same day of terrorism that these terrorist advocates around the globe keep silenced in domestic US terrorism. 

So I must entreat any readers who may actually not want this system to continue to first not endorse Michelle Obama and not adulate Obama ever again. The lies and blathering pc rhetoric is to me ostensibly disgusting it's pervasive the same bs posturing is endlessly repeated in the media and Obama is another circus clown performing this role. Albeit he is a Harvard-educated scholar and his rhetoric shows his astute qualifications for pc bullshit posturing. Just look at the "track record" of Obama terrorism exploits around the world especially those that are notable in the Middle East. All I can say to this is that the division between orchestrating and endorsing terrorist operations in other countries sets the standard for covert terrorist operations within the United States--in the form of never-stopped "gang stalking" and state-sponsored terrorism, which my situation 100% is an example of. The psychopaths get a taste of torture and they love to inflict it and get off on it and promote it in private as often as possible and then smile for the cameras and flaunt their evolved post-graduate level bullshitting expertise for the public, if they are at that level, which most of them are not. The middle managers of this operation are the most clever at covert terror strategies and they are the real bulwark of these operations. They are the "middle class" or educated whites who train the aspiring blacks and Jews (like my family as I have seen this all my life).

But my point really is not to endlessly write about this organization I am just asking people to please consider what I write and understand that this is not ranting out of drugging hysteria although the discrediting attacks are non-stop in my attempts to write and think clearly and I am not able to convey my thoughts well at all. Unlike the criminals who are handed scripts to repeat and they do it well enough to convince those who are being drugged, put into traumatized collective states (one of the main forces of mind control operations) and then with brain-altering tech their capacity to question is stifled and they "believe" the bs rhetorical posturing of the most insidiously lying performers of this horrid death clown posse circus operation you all watch on your collective boob tube channels and cheer on when they provide you with a "change" from the last culprits. It appears that it only takes 4 years or less for people to completely "forget" what crimes and how unsatisfied they were as they want only things to return to "normal". The terrorists promise safety and security and all reverts to the problems that created a near collapse of the country--and they just continue to sponsor internal terrorism and I write appealing to people to stop them at least so I am not tortured to the point of having to write to get them to stop deadly assaults. I have almost no hair left, they have damaged my body so badly and poisoned and smeared dangerous chemicals on my hair and body and the stress has caused me to lose most of my hair. I don't know what other problems I may have from stress-related torture because these pigs have to inflict violence upon me in order to endlessly get more promotions as they pass me around from one to the next. 


I saw that after returning that my earbuds that were laying on my table in front of this laptop--in this "kitchen" area which is just the entranceway of the tiny microstudio across where this tiny sink and countertop are and a small fridge sits broken and sprayed with substances that are permanent--the wires of the earbuds were pulled out of the casing that kept the tiny wires protected. This group has broken earbud after earbud set for years in this manner, while I am in another room or when they break into this room while I am unconscious and being teleported to scumbag filth which infest my sleeping state with their ugliness, hate and stupidity. Thanks to the Obama Administration, the T-rump Administration, and it's smoothly going on and on under the Biden team in just the last 2 days the situation remains the same. Michelle Obama wants to run for president in 2024, and the same criminal terrorist fascist Nazi enablers are put back into power vying for yet another term and all get their awards for participating in the endless rotation.


 The mechanical arms are getting through the tile area above the kitchen countertop and sink area but I can't find the opening because I have had to tape up the holes that were cut into the fabric--the terrorists use solvents to dissolve the glue of the tape and using some kind of suction (I suppose but don't know for sure) they use the exact tensile strength to re-paste the glue into the exact position--I guess. This is all a guess as I can't use surveillance cameras, if I could afford them, as all my electronics are hacked and I am not willing to crank out serious money only to have what I need hacked--in a country where I can't go to the police as the police and law offices are 100% in the grip of this fascist Nazi organization of white Europigapes who control them--of course, with great Obama-era and Trump-era and now Biden-era backing.


I wanted to add yesterday but "forgot' and was pounding down so painfully on the keyboard--my biceps aching from the exertion--


that during the military coup which has installed this military dictatorship in Thailand--which they call a Democracy--and "Democratically-re-elected" but any protest or any social media adverse written statement is all that is required to convict someone for Lese Majeste and imprison them for up to 5 to 20 years. Here in Thailand, of course. During the coup that installed this military junta--and the Europigape investors who backed this fascist militarized fascist dictatorship--so they could have land grabs supported by the government, as I wrote yesterday, the people who had contracts--all legally made by the local law offices--were deemed null and void by the new government under Martial Law and absolutely no protest or resistance was possible under penalty of imprisonment. Not just your business taken away but if you protest you are also thrown in jail and potentially murdered in these dangerously violent Thai prisons where people are sleeping like sardines in packed and filthy tiny prison cells--literally almost laying on top of one another on cold cement floors.

-------------------

When John Kerry under the Obama admin made his visit to Thailand during this dictatorship regime change, all I read in the Thai papers was of Obama telling Prayut, the Thai newly installed (at that time) military leader of the coup--that (from Obama's lips, a quote): "I understand" was all the Obama said about imprisoning resistance and in creating Martial Law. Nothing has been done internationally except that finally during the pandemic Thai protestors have made international news. The news interviews are completely erroneous especially when held by Deutsche Welle (DW) News agency. The information being provided in why the Thais are revolting has been put in such completely absurdly lying forms that it's not even a funny sick joke it's absolutely a heinous distortion and lie, mass produced and then fed to other agencies which repeat the Nazi lie about why Thai people are protesting.  I have given one of the reasons why above and in my writing yesterday from a decade of experience living here. The news journalists who interview puppets from this puppet fascist regime are repeating lies that their propagandist agents have instructed them to repeat--like all the scripts that the whorewood puppets repeat and sing about while they absolutely are paid in mansions and awards ceremonies to continue to foster a fascist nearly Martial Law government in the US.

All the Europigapes who have attacked me are fans of Obama. I could not understand why this was when they first began to attack me. Then seeing Obama vigorously shaking the hands of German business partners and investors, and then later on--years later, when a few pop music "stars" who are black supremacists began to hiss anti-Semitic hate slurs at me while a German, openly Nazi (towards me but always puts out anti-racist, anti-Nazi movies and interviews) was looking on smiling with delight as the pair of black endlessly promoted singers (whose music I also never admired, except for one song from the female that came out when she partnered with other women and was not a solo act--since then not even with bias I just don't like either one's music because I just don't like it--like the movies of these actors who are attacking me, I never liked them or their movies not out of bias but because I never considered them interesting or talented or to my taste--a personal opinion not caring about them as people one way or the other, but not liking them as people all the same).

After I posted on Facebook about the utter disgusting behavior of these black pop singers, a slew of Michelle Obama photos appeared alongside the singers (the female, as she is supportive of black females and wants power and a presidential bid probably with Harris for the next election cycle--I know I will never vote for them due to what I have seen of their collusion with this Nazi group--)

but, that is why I can no longer watch videos regarding this new administration but I will try to keep up with the political news and how the administration is going to operate. 

I still want to know why Anti-fa in Portland smashed windows of the Democratic Headquarters on Inauguration Day, but for whatever reason, I am there in the spirit of the attack as they are just the more sedate versions of Trump and the fascist Nazi operations that have installed black and white supremacists into all media and political positions of power. I am not sure about AOC and I do respect the politicians who are authentically involved in politics. What the media promotes is inevitably the fakes and the proponents of a lying system of deception with a fascist Nazification colonization of the United States which has already been accomplished. Like the artists of Hollywood whose work is admirable, who are pushed down due to the endless monopoly and mafia/Nazi-backed cartel that runs that industry, I have been left scouring through old movies and then attacked by the old plantation fascist Nazi Europigape hyena who by this time, after years of one of them after the next, my anger become nearly automatic and my response is one of fighting for my life against another would-be-murderer as they have made at least 10 murder attempts in the last decade--or more. Just from accidents I mean, and I think it's a much higher number than that I am being "conservative" in this estimate.

----------


And now, I have "helped" to provide utterly disgusting criminals with more promotions, as they attack me without end to produce a reaction out of me as I write about it on some electronic forum, which always is blocked from the public so I can never get help, support or ever make any money. Every business and rental agency also participates in these crimes so I am congested with their shit forced upon me. Sorry for using that foul language but also--while I write my brain is under attack as I always write and I am incapable of accessing my true potential from a lifetime of growing up around top academic professionals to going to grad school--I am not able to access the wonderful vocabulary or to express myself elaborately the attacks are so awful and no one is really concerned about the travesty that I am describing. If they and you could only understand how much of this tech is being used to control your own thoughts and actions perhaps people might be more alarmed but you and they aren't. The technology and drugging apparatus is so stealth people are controlled so continuously they have no awareness of it and are also being programmed not to be concerned or think about it or care. I can assure you readers that when I think of a defensive strategy the terrorists either block the thought, create a diversion or block my ability to defend myself even in critical cognitive skills. 

But as I wrote under the T-rump administration, you people will discover the tragedy awaiting you for continuing to sponsor this system of technocratic fascism and tyranny. I wrote this in the early days of T-rump. I was tortured for it. I remain sitting here under a new fascist regime and I am not able to access at all why anti-fa was so violently protesting the election of this new fascist and highly promoted administration but I suspect they see bullshit too.



No comments:

Post a Comment