Thursday, January 21, 2021

Hackers once again rewrote the post title of my last post--I only read a part while opening this page once more. I am not going to re-edit but they deleted commas and periods. I "remembered" more upon pouring water on my hands which probably grounds or does something to change the electrical attack from these weapons. Also, they continue to attack my heart and nervous system so it feels like my lungs and heart are being "compressed".

 What else I had wanted to write in an earlier post: while the latest H-wood celebrity out of Euro-p-a-land was attacking me with the usual black anti-racists sitting in front and center of the rows, and the group which has viciously attacked me for years (the pit crew) and...after assaulting, torturing with electronic weapons and then teleporting me to offensive skits, asking a slate of interrogation questions. Upon answering with probably the most murderous desire I have ever felt for any actor who has tortured me, because I know that this actor has been behind all the programming and this group's activities for YEARS AND YEARS. Being a white Europ-a male of Nazi demeanor, stature and with huge international fascist Nazi connections--the actors defer to him of course like probably most of Los Angeles does and indeed around America and the world for just his movie roles--but mostly for the fascist image he portrays even with the false sympathetic posturing he and his fellow fascists posturing as "liberals" in these movies and in all their charities and humanitarian public appearances.


He asked me with a very worried expression whether I thought that my ideas would "spread" and that other people would follow such concepts. My "concepts" (my term not his) are not exactly unique and original, I am like most people copying what I have studied in books and heard in lectures and then considered for myself. Most people who I had admired are now long DEAD and I believe this group helped to fund the assassination of Prince--who was a role model for me and many others in Minneapolis where such revolutionary activities are now famously referred to (but not stemming from Prince but from people within the communities and in the university and in the city--not from the corporate centers though I can assure you).

Like all the fascists and Totalitarian leaders, they must ensure that no real concepts of threat to their oppression is ever "allowed".

I just want to add this because shortly after attacking me he asked me to "prove" that he was racist by any example. I was in a deep sleep, teleported and under duress and so I could only think of a more easily available publicized event that he sponsored against a black male. The black rapper who has been a part of assisting in attacking me with other Euro-p-ape fascists in the audience of celebrities stared at me almost in disbelief. They have created this myth about me that I am the problem of being racist because I write that they are enablers of plantation slave iconography in the roles that they are paid in billions/millions to continue to enact--put into "modern" clothing and hipster language with endless echoes of what MLK and Malcolm X have stated, with bits of what other activists, some of whom were assassinated, had said. Regurgitating the same sentences and then trying to reformat the ideas that were revolutionary but have since become repeated memes used to enhance anyone who happens to have black skin for their comedy routines and movie plots and scripts while they completely "sell out" when they get productions and lead awards for the most prominent awards categories and they probably excuse it all for their "careers" and for "black people" and their aspirations to have a complete power block in cooperation completely with the controlling white supremacists who control them absolutely. The media furthers this control.


Thus I am attacked most viciously by black performers who hiss and spit at me that I am racist and they are attacking me "for black people" as they "win" awards and go off laughing after they become empowered by becoming black Nazis attacking some other group but still claiming that they need more power for their group. Aspiring to become leaders is their goal. I can't condemn them as much for this but they are viciously attacking me with slow murder torture attacks, as one of them with the most openly white supremacist racist mafia actors and their mafia cartels have helped her/them to inflict upon me demanding an "apology" for defining them in terms that they find offensive and they claim are "racist" on my part. I just state that they play these racist roles because THEY ARE ATTACKING ME ALONGSIDE NAZIS WHO ARE USING OPEN REFERENCES TO HOLOCAUST GENOCIDE IN REFERENCE TO ME PERSONALLY WHICH THEY ENDORSE SO YEAH..OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE BLACK NAZIS JUST FROM WHAT THEY PARTICIPATE IN AND HOW THEY ACT. My behavior is a response and I criticized them which has been used in the double-speak that these criminal bigots always use: to turn the accusations upon the victim to blame the victim. 


This is just one example from mostly a lifetime of being under attach by blacks claiming they are victims of racism. This also includes many Jews and Asians and Latinos and whatever else (Turkish in Germany, etc etc etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...