Thursday, January 21, 2021

Hackers once again rewrote the post title of my last post--I only read a part while opening this page once more. I am not going to re-edit but they deleted commas and periods. I "remembered" more upon pouring water on my hands which probably grounds or does something to change the electrical attack from these weapons. Also, they continue to attack my heart and nervous system so it feels like my lungs and heart are being "compressed".

 What else I had wanted to write in an earlier post: while the latest H-wood celebrity out of Euro-p-a-land was attacking me with the usual black anti-racists sitting in front and center of the rows, and the group which has viciously attacked me for years (the pit crew) and...after assaulting, torturing with electronic weapons and then teleporting me to offensive skits, asking a slate of interrogation questions. Upon answering with probably the most murderous desire I have ever felt for any actor who has tortured me, because I know that this actor has been behind all the programming and this group's activities for YEARS AND YEARS. Being a white Europ-a male of Nazi demeanor, stature and with huge international fascist Nazi connections--the actors defer to him of course like probably most of Los Angeles does and indeed around America and the world for just his movie roles--but mostly for the fascist image he portrays even with the false sympathetic posturing he and his fellow fascists posturing as "liberals" in these movies and in all their charities and humanitarian public appearances.


He asked me with a very worried expression whether I thought that my ideas would "spread" and that other people would follow such concepts. My "concepts" (my term not his) are not exactly unique and original, I am like most people copying what I have studied in books and heard in lectures and then considered for myself. Most people who I had admired are now long DEAD and I believe this group helped to fund the assassination of Prince--who was a role model for me and many others in Minneapolis where such revolutionary activities are now famously referred to (but not stemming from Prince but from people within the communities and in the university and in the city--not from the corporate centers though I can assure you).

Like all the fascists and Totalitarian leaders, they must ensure that no real concepts of threat to their oppression is ever "allowed".

I just want to add this because shortly after attacking me he asked me to "prove" that he was racist by any example. I was in a deep sleep, teleported and under duress and so I could only think of a more easily available publicized event that he sponsored against a black male. The black rapper who has been a part of assisting in attacking me with other Euro-p-ape fascists in the audience of celebrities stared at me almost in disbelief. They have created this myth about me that I am the problem of being racist because I write that they are enablers of plantation slave iconography in the roles that they are paid in billions/millions to continue to enact--put into "modern" clothing and hipster language with endless echoes of what MLK and Malcolm X have stated, with bits of what other activists, some of whom were assassinated, had said. Regurgitating the same sentences and then trying to reformat the ideas that were revolutionary but have since become repeated memes used to enhance anyone who happens to have black skin for their comedy routines and movie plots and scripts while they completely "sell out" when they get productions and lead awards for the most prominent awards categories and they probably excuse it all for their "careers" and for "black people" and their aspirations to have a complete power block in cooperation completely with the controlling white supremacists who control them absolutely. The media furthers this control.


Thus I am attacked most viciously by black performers who hiss and spit at me that I am racist and they are attacking me "for black people" as they "win" awards and go off laughing after they become empowered by becoming black Nazis attacking some other group but still claiming that they need more power for their group. Aspiring to become leaders is their goal. I can't condemn them as much for this but they are viciously attacking me with slow murder torture attacks, as one of them with the most openly white supremacist racist mafia actors and their mafia cartels have helped her/them to inflict upon me demanding an "apology" for defining them in terms that they find offensive and they claim are "racist" on my part. I just state that they play these racist roles because THEY ARE ATTACKING ME ALONGSIDE NAZIS WHO ARE USING OPEN REFERENCES TO HOLOCAUST GENOCIDE IN REFERENCE TO ME PERSONALLY WHICH THEY ENDORSE SO YEAH..OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE BLACK NAZIS JUST FROM WHAT THEY PARTICIPATE IN AND HOW THEY ACT. My behavior is a response and I criticized them which has been used in the double-speak that these criminal bigots always use: to turn the accusations upon the victim to blame the victim. 


This is just one example from mostly a lifetime of being under attach by blacks claiming they are victims of racism. This also includes many Jews and Asians and Latinos and whatever else (Turkish in Germany, etc etc etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment