Thursday, January 21, 2021

Hackers once again rewrote the post title of my last post--I only read a part while opening this page once more. I am not going to re-edit but they deleted commas and periods. I "remembered" more upon pouring water on my hands which probably grounds or does something to change the electrical attack from these weapons. Also, they continue to attack my heart and nervous system so it feels like my lungs and heart are being "compressed".

 What else I had wanted to write in an earlier post: while the latest H-wood celebrity out of Euro-p-a-land was attacking me with the usual black anti-racists sitting in front and center of the rows, and the group which has viciously attacked me for years (the pit crew) and...after assaulting, torturing with electronic weapons and then teleporting me to offensive skits, asking a slate of interrogation questions. Upon answering with probably the most murderous desire I have ever felt for any actor who has tortured me, because I know that this actor has been behind all the programming and this group's activities for YEARS AND YEARS. Being a white Europ-a male of Nazi demeanor, stature and with huge international fascist Nazi connections--the actors defer to him of course like probably most of Los Angeles does and indeed around America and the world for just his movie roles--but mostly for the fascist image he portrays even with the false sympathetic posturing he and his fellow fascists posturing as "liberals" in these movies and in all their charities and humanitarian public appearances.


He asked me with a very worried expression whether I thought that my ideas would "spread" and that other people would follow such concepts. My "concepts" (my term not his) are not exactly unique and original, I am like most people copying what I have studied in books and heard in lectures and then considered for myself. Most people who I had admired are now long DEAD and I believe this group helped to fund the assassination of Prince--who was a role model for me and many others in Minneapolis where such revolutionary activities are now famously referred to (but not stemming from Prince but from people within the communities and in the university and in the city--not from the corporate centers though I can assure you).

Like all the fascists and Totalitarian leaders, they must ensure that no real concepts of threat to their oppression is ever "allowed".

I just want to add this because shortly after attacking me he asked me to "prove" that he was racist by any example. I was in a deep sleep, teleported and under duress and so I could only think of a more easily available publicized event that he sponsored against a black male. The black rapper who has been a part of assisting in attacking me with other Euro-p-ape fascists in the audience of celebrities stared at me almost in disbelief. They have created this myth about me that I am the problem of being racist because I write that they are enablers of plantation slave iconography in the roles that they are paid in billions/millions to continue to enact--put into "modern" clothing and hipster language with endless echoes of what MLK and Malcolm X have stated, with bits of what other activists, some of whom were assassinated, had said. Regurgitating the same sentences and then trying to reformat the ideas that were revolutionary but have since become repeated memes used to enhance anyone who happens to have black skin for their comedy routines and movie plots and scripts while they completely "sell out" when they get productions and lead awards for the most prominent awards categories and they probably excuse it all for their "careers" and for "black people" and their aspirations to have a complete power block in cooperation completely with the controlling white supremacists who control them absolutely. The media furthers this control.


Thus I am attacked most viciously by black performers who hiss and spit at me that I am racist and they are attacking me "for black people" as they "win" awards and go off laughing after they become empowered by becoming black Nazis attacking some other group but still claiming that they need more power for their group. Aspiring to become leaders is their goal. I can't condemn them as much for this but they are viciously attacking me with slow murder torture attacks, as one of them with the most openly white supremacist racist mafia actors and their mafia cartels have helped her/them to inflict upon me demanding an "apology" for defining them in terms that they find offensive and they claim are "racist" on my part. I just state that they play these racist roles because THEY ARE ATTACKING ME ALONGSIDE NAZIS WHO ARE USING OPEN REFERENCES TO HOLOCAUST GENOCIDE IN REFERENCE TO ME PERSONALLY WHICH THEY ENDORSE SO YEAH..OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE BLACK NAZIS JUST FROM WHAT THEY PARTICIPATE IN AND HOW THEY ACT. My behavior is a response and I criticized them which has been used in the double-speak that these criminal bigots always use: to turn the accusations upon the victim to blame the victim. 


This is just one example from mostly a lifetime of being under attach by blacks claiming they are victims of racism. This also includes many Jews and Asians and Latinos and whatever else (Turkish in Germany, etc etc etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...