Wednesday, January 20, 2021

But...I'M FREE (FLYING, FREEDOM, FREE TO BE ME). But...STOP THE INFESTATION OF KARENS WILL YOU? SAVE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE FROM THE PLAGUE AND PANDEMIC OF THE KARENS (TERRORISTS, GANG STALKERS, FASCISTS, NEO-NAZIS WHO ARE KARENS ALL) SO THE PLANET CAN BE COOL AND FUN AND HAPPY.

 ME IN 2021!


I'M FREE (of the Karens)


Breaking through the barrier of your apathetic lack of response. Breaking through the sound, touch and speech mute button you have all imposed upon me. Breaking through the rot of your hate programming which is really how you operate and only can feel free and Happy if you inflict your hate upon masses of others (and death also is a huge turn-on for you Karens out there reading this).


Oh, how I am free even if the new Biden administration proves to be just a continuation of decades of these mass genocidal hate policies that the more savvy have kept hidden under the LIES OF POSTURING POLITICALLY-CORRECT RHETORIC but still brought the country to this exact moment of "crisis". 

The Who--Tommy (rock opera)--I'm Free. From the Ken Russell film Tommy. Love the visuals love Ken Russell's movies he's also one of those "wish you were here" type of artists who has yet to be met in the current spate of non-art "blockbusters" that are so enervating to get through unless you can play it on your laptop and get up and do chores and other things and then watch sporadically unless you are so bored you can't stand it and just click it off. That is my reaction to most of the current movies coming out. Ken Russell is so riveting that I actually stop the movie and keep it kind of  hibernating because I want to enjoy watching more of the film like it's a rare treat so I spread the time period of watching over a long time. Tommy is a movie I have watched just for the visuals many times and it's never boring.


Oh yes, I am now remembering my step-father playing the Who's album Tommy on a reel-to-reel tape player for his students who came to party and pass joints around and discuss politics at my house. There were many such nighttime parties and even during the day, during the late 60's and early 70's. My blind step-father had more sensation and spiritual/visual acuity than most open-eyed people have in their programmed to see what they are told to believe lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment