Saturday, January 2, 2021

 




My inclusion of Sometimes it Snows in April is unfortunately reminiscent of one of the teleporting terrorists who sang this song in his tv show not long before he terrorized me with his gang of terrorist black and white supremacist Nazi-funded fascists who are engaging in this technology to practice absolute hate and violence. All of them claim they are defending the Floyd Minneapolis protests and all I have done for years if defend human rights, mine specifically but also in general terms, for which the protestors were risking being shot in the streets for in the Mpls riots. The terrorists kept asking me why I didn't like being tortured as they continued but now they are riding the waves of huge financial gain by surfing on the populist movement that the protests have enabled them to profit off. They continue to attack me most viciously every single time they possible can (every time they attack me they obtain more rewards and funding--many of them continue non-stop nightly while I am sleeping as they teleport and slap, punch, abuse, rape and torture and they go on collectively and personally FOR YEARS TAKING TURNS AND CONCURRENTLY AS WELL.

These terrorists I have written of for years are being programmed to emit hate into the sound and visual bytes that the masses of viewers consume and digest into their very mental frameworks. They are being trained to become something like all the police who have killed the poor and defenseless in the streets who are now fighting for the right to live without threat of murder from around every corner the cops appear on or if they just barge into the target's homes. This is what I am being bombarded by from these famous celebrities who keep being handed production studios for completing these hate crimes which are all repetitive scripts and protocols. This is why America is being turned into a destroyed country with people saying they want "civil war" and to secede from the union and to kill politicians who don't agree with a Master Plan of power grabs.

------------

Hackers are blocking the page which is freezing (DOS attack) and the font size will not change to the size I have clicked on at least 8 times and it remains at a small size). My sentences are partially deleted. Grammar has been taken out (such as periods and commas and then the sentences are fragments that are sliced together.) I am tired of re-editing so I will leave it all in because after I publish the hackers do the same thing once more).
-
What I had meant to say about the Prince video is that I do not want this hateful terrorist who just accosted me because these celebrities are increasing the hate and negativity because this contract of forcing a "baby" out of me after they (collectively, none are innocent and none of them cares about all the physical damage their "friends" have ordered to be inflicted which has caused permanent damage to my body) such as: part of my uterus literally severed and cut out as it came out of my body--a few years ago. They want a baby and with absolute hate after years of dismemberment and torture literally on a 24/7 schedule for OVER TEN YEARS WITHOUT A DAY PAUSE they are surrounding me with hate because they want to suck and drain everything else possible out of me. I have been cleaning up toxic filth for over 7 years and meanwhile they have had me poisoned so badly I can barely move and indeed cannot move to clean for hours every day I must clean and clean up the toxic filth they have their terrorist minions spray into my room through the mechanical arms entering/breaking through the non-existent "wall" panels. Otherwise, I will repeat what I have written for years: I need $$$ as compensation, I have legal strings that I need cleared up due to the endless financial blocks to all earnings this group has forced upon me. I NEED my OWN HOME IN MY NAME WITH ALL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN MY NAME. I need these terrorists to be literally pried off me as they have sucked my life out of me individually and collectively for YEARS WITHOUT END and I just never want to have anything to do with any of them; and/or see their media output or any "news" regarding them and my cat(s) returned and money to live on for DECADES they should be forced to pay as compensation for intellectual property theft and torture and other injuries (the list of crimes is now endless). I just want to live alone and have security, privacy and to live in a clean and beautiful house with abundance and wealth enough to live well. right now my body is completely drained of vitality and health because they have forced me into such poverty I can't afford to pay for food that would nourish me (I eat food but it's on sale, poisoned and drugged my body is ravaged and scarred up from their attacks and I need more money for FOOD AND MEDICINE AND HEALTH CARE which they have blocked from me for YEARS and then have attacked me on 24 hour schedules so my lymphatic and nervous system have been OVERTAXED FOR YEARS ON A DAILY BASIS without end. My body has completely deteriorated and I need a private home with swimming pool because my body is stiff and hard from internal poisons that people just like these celebrities have poured into my food all my life.

I am now experiencing dizziness due to the attacks on my brain which have increased while I have been writing this. I am dizzy and can't concentrate or see clearly any longer and must stop.

But to see one "actor" belting out this song by Prince when he has no understanding of love, compassion or humanity unless it pertains only to his denizens of corruption (the partners he is operating with now in teleportation also included). They are not "liberals they are not charitable they have tortured me non-stop for years to obtain ideas which they then sell for their false policies of compassion in the hate-driven media mind-meld programming of duplicity and deception. All of them are likewise programmed I have a hard time digging deeply enough to find a single personality trait amongst them all. When it comes to greed, selfish acquisition and hate and violence they have only one personality albeit with a few local characteristics befitting their origins not their current makeup of conformity to a system of genocidal hate and greed and violence.

That this song has been stolen by this H-wood crowd to symbolize the sympathetic deaths by another virus while they violently attack me because of any rationale (they use the most inane lies to "justify" attacking me when they come at me claiming I have injured them by hissing hate words and phrases at them after YEARS of them stealing, their friends or they teleport and rape me endlessly as long as they can suck out energy from a drugged up reaction from me and then according to the protocols they have me tortured immediately afterwards which is a never-ending torture protocol they NEVER STOP THE ATTACKS upon me for a single day or a single moment.

Thus, the world appears to have lost it's soul. 
The protests appear to be only some advantage of exploitation amongst these performers. Their every action towards me which is a token of their real personality structure is of exploitation of every nuance of vulnerability that could be exploited.

How I hate that Prince's song has been co-opted by these hate people. Being homosexual has no bearing in terms of the crocodile tears they shed in their movies about the tragedies of being sarcastic bitchy hate Queens vying for power just like macho white men who ravage and kill--who they operate alongside if possible to achieve awards and promotions.

I have no doubt that all of these terrorists attacking me are in one way or another themselves being programmed/perhaps even drugged but all of them will do nothing to even check their environment or secure their food intake upon my advice (which they torture out of me) they are so smug and assured that this contract and their rising into higher positions entails that whatever happens, they will be groomed as leaders and if that means they are poisoned or drugged they have no concern. Imagine how much less concern they have for other people (me in particular as they torture me to death while no one ever, ever intervenes). Imagine the mental make-up of the terrorists orchestrating this entire production of hate and imagine what goals they really have in store for the whole panorama of American culture (it appears that foreign interests have bought out the American media and you can see them in the awards ceremonies and in the lavish French restaurants that these wealthy terrorists love to posture in and claim that they are really "French" or one of the elite. They then obtain gold-plated posturing photo-ops and no concern about their own safety can ever dissuade them from their blind-folded onslaught into this contract of brain programming into death and hate alongside technologies like HAARP that CAN change brainwaves of huge swaths of land masses and the inhabitants. Just to name one technology and there is an entire range and arsenal of similar weapons encompassing the planet. Tesla the company is also involved in these terrorist acts and the CEO is a smug and laughing participant and had participated in the attacks upon me. They want an elite class of very wealth  and the rest to be struggling in the streets being shot at by police as they fight for food bank scraps while they are being poisoned and drugged and mind controlled and slowly exterminated by your posturing, smiling celebrities and those who inform them of what scripts they are to perform with their fake orchestrated smiles with plastic surgery concealing the hate they imbibe every moment they are like toxic fuming endless volcanos of hate and ugliness and violence spewing hate with subliminal content but disguising it all as Love.

Well, just please get them off me and let me live ALONE in enough prosperity as they forced poverty and no chance for a career and I have been poisoned and I can't work due to their violence inflicted upon me and then weakening me and murdering me so I need to rest and heal and get them off me--

No comments:

Post a Comment