Thursday, January 7, 2021

Mind Control re-revelations on the Old Order Golden Dawn Setting, and the New Age Golden Dawn Rising (please note I make reference to the Golden Dawn Neo-Nazi Party):

IGNAZ BEARTH SCHWEIZ--LOVE FOR HOMELAND IS NO CRIME (HAIL "88"--my words not his openly spoken but expressed through "sarcasm") 


Not wanting to attract the ire of my tormenting terrorists with their terrorist minions surrounding me at all times and places, I began to write posts on Facebook after more than 15 minutes of this technology blasting my brain into such a foggy state that I did what I had not intended to do. I began to post items but the "back of my mind" told me to not write anything controversial. However, the effect of this technology upon my cognitive state renders my ability to thwart their manipulations into a jelly-sort of flaccidity. I began to try to avert these information-sucking tormented attacks (along with endless hacking , DOS attacks, the keyboard non-functioning as I had to endlessly correct inserts and deletions. I also continuously experience the keyboard juxtaposing keys as I type them. I had to fight just to type the word juxtapose as the terrorists want me to be completely "dumbed down" in experience,  just like most of their informed minions who are fed heaps of information but can't have the tools to process the information as to bypass the programming and brainwashing. 


I began to post photos of food, as I was yesterday on the 11th day of fasting. Most of the food I would dearly love to eat, which my body needs for healing, I have been blocked from financially being able to pay for due to the endless blocks on all economic activity this group has forced upon me. Indeed, the stimulus checks never reached me for the CARES Act. The Second Stimulus has also not reached me, although a certain amount of money was "invisibly" deposited into my account with absolutely ZERO record of it having been deposited by any agency of the government or by myself. It just appeared on my account like magic. That means that money can also be mysteriously stolen from my account, as it has been stolen from my personal belongings in my room, with full complicity of the forces that are supposed to protect my Democratic Rights under the US Constitution.


I thought of a fun sort of activity, to travel through the internet to the cities or places I have been and search for which foods of that area most appeal to me in this food-deprived state. I got pages of photos of foods from Illinois, San Francisco, and then a few of Thailand which did not appear spectacular (the taste of the food is far more incredible--the sauces and spices--than the photos can ever convey) but...I got photos of German food out of Stuttgart. As I searched for pages on YouTube there appeared, from the Stuttgart region, a live streaming vlog news channel of a white German male discussing the Washington, D.C. riots/rally just before the Electoral Count (today, the Joint Session just convened to discuss and vote on the objections to one State).


I then was immersed into the discussion and also I had to fully absorb all my attention to translating from (Schwabish-German) into English. It was a very good thing I could stop the video and replay some of the clips as these men talked very quickly. I then began to pour out my ideas in yet another post that I had determined to myself not to write, as it is extremely DANGEROUS for me to write anything any longer. It is LIFE-THREATENING in fact. Yet, the group utilizes some form of brain-mapping technology that absolutely obliterates all my reserve and I begin to pour out ideas as if I am ON TRUTH SERUM but it's due to technology either inserted through microchips working in tandem with these technologies or it's various parts of my brain, like switches for changing trains on tracks--forcing parts of my brain to close down and others to have absolutely no barrier to self-instruction for self-preservation.


I began to elaborate on the political theorizing and my role in this technoterror situation of being suppressed but what I write is then stolen by all the feminists, anti-racist, pro-Democracy, Progressive, Liberal, Black, White, Jewish, fair and equal charity operators in the media (and beyond). 


Consequently, this morning I awoke to see that another creature that I had admired that had made a home on my patio, amongst the vines where most of the flowers are picked off nightly by this terror group so what should be a complete curtain of flowers is instead dead vines hanging down, objects I pasted to cover areas are ripped off and stained with black and brown grime and grease--dirt and filth is sprinkled on the patio all over and especially into the corners--my broom was broken recently and I have been too ill from detox to get out of this room to buy another one--plus I have to see if this landlord is not going to evict me as I requested a lease renewal due to absolute poverty and having no other recourse to living any other place--from the blocks to all financial earnings this group/you reading this/have forced upon me. The animal that I had admired had been blasted away. It's habitat was shredded and hanging down and broken and it was gone. 


That was one of the usual acts of hate that this group and your wonderful leaders and performers have ordered as "punishment" for having written any political commentary that has any slight disagreement with their fascist genocidal murderous policies that you all cheered on because you could get a good deal and a nice promotion and huge amounts of money, promises of endless monopolizing your media platform and people to rape, torture and steal from if you choose if they are targets that have been microchipped and labeled as enemies by your most fascist leadership which you all bow down to and serve and obey. Thus at the same time, I was attacked through this animal (as another animal was killed recently that I had made a contact with, it was a most incredible and rare species that this hate people had killed because I wrote in screaming hate terms I do not want them and leave me alone--after years of screaming this when teleported and in writings all I have done is told them they are despicable and yet they never stop attacking me to obtain this huge contract out on me). 


However, having made their hate attack by hurting me by killing or destroying yet another piece of beautiful nature that has been a part of this beautiful setting near me, which has been blown up in the past, all flowers, birds, animals have been killed away and there is nothing but sheer silence outside this window with weeds and pieces of litter and they also pour acid down the hillside so everything is being slowly killed off. I have had to live with this same attack sequence going on for years in beautiful, lush Thailand by the death-mongering bigots you all have put into power and are your "friends".

However, they "forced" a reaction out of me, and as has been only going on for over a decade, once they obtain an idea from me that WILL BE STOLEN BY THEM while they profit off the ideas (the black, white and brown commentators and entertainers and Youtube presenters and et al) I remain living off less than $10,000 per year, far less than sub-poverty level. They have blocked literally all my earnings so I must remain at a hostage situation with death threats endlessly piled upon me by your most luscious plastic-surgery charity operators in H-wood and beyond. They "force" me to write using this brain-altering technology, then torture me and kill and destroy (and they do it anyway because I used to compete and beat these bigots so I now have to spend my life fighting to get hard poison out of my body--ten years and not a single bit of help or support from the billionaires who are attacking me and stealing ideas which they flaunt as their own concepts, these ideas are then shuffled around and become famous and I remain sitting here under death torture conditions--slow death). I have not been able to afford a doctor and I have no insurance. They make sure I can't afford to pay for a dentist. I also have a bit of money in reserve but I must keep it in my bank account because they have also blocked my ability to have the legal means to defend myself because they have blocked CRITICAL legal status for me and I remain in every precarious, life-threatening situation with absolutely no health care and I also CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY FOOD THAT WILL HELP ME HEAL i MUST BUY FOOD ON SALE WHICH HAS BEEN POISONED, IS SLIGHTLY FUNGUSY AND i ALSO CAN'T AFFORD TO PROTECT MYSELF IN ANY WAY. They then attack me with physical violence after they teleport me, I begin to scream at them after I see them winning awards for the ideas they stole from me, they slap, punch, and have me raped if I ask for Justice for them to not be awarded with every top position in society any longer.

And thus, what I wrote below on the subject of this Nazi organization posing as "patriots" --and charity leaders and Progressives and Democrats and Feminists and Black leaders of resistance and Jewish defenders against the Holocaust--HAVE ALL PARTICIPATED IN THIS ATTACK UPON ME AND STOLEN IDEAS AND LEFT ME TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE WITH ALL FINANCES BLOCKED while being forced to live in subpoverty status as I am attacked to death every day slowly--they all go off after attacking me and continue to pump out their K-rap about how they are so concerned about fighting against racism and sexism and for Freedom (to kill, rape and steal) and thus, while I wrote my post yesterday I was in the state of anxiety even in the more subconscious state of mind--understanding that anything I write now, every single thing is a "justification" for the fascist haters to attack me with endlessly more violence after more than a decade of repeat murder attempts and rape and torture from both the teleporters and the terrorists being paid free rent and huge promotions, new buildings new everything for them to break into my room with ever-increasingly sophisticated technology as I have been fighting for over TWO YEARS to block them entering tiny studios where I have been forced to live--in desperation, being poisoned while fighting to heal from poisoning--


I did not include in the posts I wrote on Facebook my REAL analysis and I have now spent a long time writing this introduction and fighting against the hackers blocking the keys, so as usual I spend most of the time backspacing and retying letters that hackers blocked or deleted while I was writing.

----------------

The above first line of this post--the intro--says a bit if you understand all the ramification of what The Golden Dawn means. The Golden Dawn is a more ancient Order that is associated with one of the Branches of the organization conspiracy theorists love to point to: The Illuminati. The Greek Golden Dawn Neo-Nazi group had been prominent for a few years, and that demonstrates the willingness for a more suppressed European group to identify with more Northern European fascist policies--while the former Nazi countries remain "shocked" at fascist Nazism that is arising all around the world.  Of course all the surrounding countries to Germany that had been invaded during WWII are now openly Nazi. Many Neo-Nazi groups have reached strong levels of government positions in their Parliaments or Legislatures. But not so in Germany. No, of course, the epicenter of the new movement, the New Golden Dawn, remains openly anti-fascist in public for media cameras. Behind the scenes however, behind the sarcasm of this video which--of course---is hard to detect if you are not used to Stuttgart sarcasm which I experienced not directly aimed at me but from just having lived there. It is a form of humor used to disguise open insinuations, a more politically correct form of antagonistic complaint if you will. This type of sarcasm was used in the video by the deep-throated German host of the video. It sounded absolutely in favor of the Neo-Nazi movement rallying with violence in Washington, D.C. yesterday. The white male later claimed that when he travels abroad, the foreigners call him a fascist and a Nazi because of the way he discusses politics. I know from first-hand experience that the Shwabisch Germans love to use this double-talk (double-entendre) to express both seeming dislike of a situation which can also be construed as support for it. The tone-of-voice appears to favor what it claims to oppose. Thus, the statements can be flipped or taken on either side, if one is discerning and understands this kind of codified type of double-talk.


Having written that, with the keyboard now very hard to write on, I submit this post I wrote which, I have not re-edited as there is always some form of redacting by hackers to make mockery of what I had written and also to discredit me. 

For the sake of the animals that have been killed as "punishment" for me fighting for my human rights, saying no to these terrorists who are raping, torturing, dismembering and destroying my finances, my home my body my property and stealing all they can--


If you just substitute many of the Ho-wood celebrities currently claiming disbelief at the Nazi marches upon Washington for the sake of "undermining" Democracy: they are akin to this German anti-Nazi host who makes statements seemingly absolutely in favor of these activities--(which I believe at heart and in reality he and they really are and I know for sure and certain actually) but the analyze, break down and profess absolute chagrin at what is happening.

--------------------

Let there Golden Shower Dawn of the Dead be turned off with all their glib references to concentration camps and death trains and death these expletives use at me when they teleport me and I fight to get them off me, after they have won award after award for movies which themes they stole--upon contract--from my writings. What I wrote yesterday, which I am not going to re-read so I have no idea how badly hackers have rewritten and destroyed it--WILL BE USED by some creep posing as an "alternative" to Nazism--whether Jewish, Black, White, Progressive, Conservative--while I remain here with in this situation they are so  HAPPY to keep me in, because they are absolute pundits of fascism and they absolutely support it with stealth, lies, manipulation and blanket approval while "fighting " against it by gyrating, singing, making media presentations with yelling and anger and hate into the screen--they present activists who are fighting but somehow, no one has ever fought for my rights ever in any place or city despite all these Democratic groups.


I am not so defeated as to assume that nothing ever changes, and that no one ever will. I left the US many years ago understanding implicitly after being nearly poisoned to death in the US with people attacking me continuously-as they still do and now with teleportation I am returned back to the United States to be terrorized by Americans who are filthy rich who are supporting this system instead of the creeps surrounding me in cheaper apartment buildings run by mainstream or "alternative" and the entire lopsided spectrum of "right and left" citizens handing my apartment keys for people to go in and poison and rape me--as they have been doing for decades while I have had no information, no warning, no help whatsoever in realistic terms to survive this or even be informed about the entire gamut of this organization all the information is repeatedly suppressed by this most insidious organization=--that perhaps originates from Germany. 


Here is the "anti-Nazi" rhetoric being cranked out by a Shwabisch commentator who "looks" and sounds like the typical "gang stalker" terrorist to me. I feel almost 100% certain that if he were presented with the opportunity to either attack me directly or go along, he would not hesitate to do either and moreso if he were to obtain more funding for his media fodder K-rap about how he cares about Democracy. I have to wonder about his half-German/American friend who is part of this interview, as he spouts a good and compassionate view of the situation and yet, I really doubt he would do more, if he were given a chance to publish more books, to attack me alongside his American TRAITORS in H-wood, who are all now "shocked" at the protests and at Trump--they are "shocked" but they have all either participated in my torture attack, which helped to propel him and their fascist "liberal" friends and thus them, into more positions of power and money.

-----------------


THE CHANNEL I HAD SUBSCRIBED TO, THE VIDEO I HAD INTENDED TO USE FROM Ignaz Bearth Schweiz (listed as having 35,000 subscribers) has been completely blocked. Every single video is now gone from the site. That means that this is a specific block to me accessing this portal by this entire organization. Probably from the German man himself who personally blocked my access. I have no doubt. I could not copy the video as it was a "live" broadcast while I was watching it. ) 


This is what I had written nevertheless and it applies not only to the false "opposition" in the media and their complicity in participating in this most fascist operation against me, but also in terms of Germany being so "anti-fascist" which is almost, as the Germans love to say--"IT'S A JOKE". (you jokers).


Always Nazis disguised now with pleasant "sarcasm" which can be used for or against. The American version is happy vaseline-coated pleasantries and angry diatribes met with funding and parties with diamond-studded fascists at huge elaborate parties in fascist-controlled Nazi France for Fashion Week (which these "liberals" who have teleported and tortured me to obtain ideas to crank out as their liberal facade(s) for years can't wait to attend while fascist Nazis out of Germany and Austria absolutely applaud their behavior which they have been programmed to repeat like monkeys being trained in mind control torture which enhanced by millions of dollars they morph into huge sweltering hybrid mutated animals as they perform absolutely heinous hate crimes and then shrink to smile for cameras with absolutely demure passive posturing).


It is unbelievable for me to see that every single video has been blocked and the entire page is completely blank for this man. I can attest that on his page the title of his page states, "Love for the Homeland is not a crime".

----------

What I Posted Dec. 6, 2021 on Facebook, under mind control technological influence and hacking disruption and later redacting.


Watching/listening to a German Pro-Trump commentator (in German) with his colleagues discussing the Stop the Steal DC Rally. Since I am under non-stop surveillance and torture conditions due to anything I write, which is also too strenuous to type out, or attempt to eek out of my technologically-challenged brainwaves blocked to the point that I can't remember how to spell names and certain words, and when I write them correctly the hackers insert red spelling error underlines which are incorrect on their part; as I type the keyboard is inoperable but I can just barely pound out some sentences after much correcting and backspacing and pounding down--and then seeing words deleted in sentences after I finish writing--while my brain is under non-stop assault as the keyboard continuously is as well:
They are analyzing how fascism operates. What they said in less than 5 minutes encompasses far more pin-pointed analysis of how fascism operates than all the American media and YouTube anchors and commentators have even begun to try to discuss. However, as I am censored and am blocked from any real opportunity to write or publish or gain pecuniary gain from what I try to write or have any access to unhacked and unfettered brainwave assault:
I will only say that Americans in the media are--I believe--either intentionally or unintentionally bypassing all aspects of how fascism operates and what power operations are truly being exploited. I know the reason why, I have written about this for over 8 years on Facebook and on my blog. I remain under torture while the same conditions that spawned this very situation of the "threat to Democracy" continues in unabashed covert stealth form with all the millions of participants waiting for the "normal" to re-commence so they can happily just continue in the old ruts that created this "rise of fascism".

-----------------------

.ah, now I see after more listening to the interview on this video that the man making these pithy philosophical comments on how fascism overrides Democracy is himself an author and has written books. I cannot find his name anywhere and probably he has written in German. I am too drugged by these terrorists to read even in English.
-----

*After going through Mr. Schweiz's YouTube channel, where all videos have been deleted, all pages except for one has absolutely nothing and off-white only appears with captions of "no videos are available on this channel". One page has links to the YouTube channel I had obtained yesterday which was chock full of videos. The link leads me once again to the empty pages. I am going to post this link above. Maybe some of you can obtain the video and I think there may be English captions if you are lucky.

--------
whoa--the supression/censorship and hacking is so bad that during the time it took me to copy, paste and then write a title to the link above for Mr. Schweiz, the links had also been deleted so there are no links any longer on the page that has been left as the last standing page on the entire site. To me it makes a strong argument that this is information that they do not want me to analyze or comment upon, as my hypothetical assertions are CORRECT and they are as fake as the fake posturing hybrids out of W-Ho-wood who are part of the terror organization--as these German men are as well--attacking me in this global pandemic organization.
=======

A slight "correction" or input from my writing above: when I mentioned the PA reps lecturing on Jesus and John Adams in an attempt to associate their cause with these iconic figures, I was mentally referring to when Giuliani went to PA in one of the lawsuits, last month, to attempt to overturn the election results. The council amassed gave introductory speeches which were rife with all references to broad concepts such as PA being the originator of the US Constitution, the Liberty Bell (I think they also mentioned briefly), where John Adams spent much of his life, and that Jesus supported their efforts. 

I thought of this today when I heard similar speeches but put into slightly different context while I waited to hear any information relating to the electoral vote process. I waited but each speaker was allotted only 5 minutes. Not to detract from the effort on part of Giuliani, when he began to speak he proved how he has obtained his level of authority as he was very proficient in his ability to convey information relating to facts and figures. Because I am 12 hours ahead of the processes involved in these disputes and as I was watching a Live stream, I was too tired by 3 am or so to continue to watch the proceedings, which failed on the part of all the glossy-referencing reps involved for their effort to retain power and control. I would write more on how they looked on a pesonal level but I am under too much attack as it is. Anything I write is used against me, and even if I do not write, as I was not writing anything publicly when the murder attempts began (decades ago)--despite all, to delve into the more hyper appearances and performances I saw and then see today, I can't risk more deaths of animals, nature, more mutilations to my body and to have to endure an entire MEDIA INDUSTRY watching this go on and on to ME and retaining their initial stance of going along to get more promotions out of this experience.

I listen to one particularly hostile, hateful tv news anchor who teleported me and glared at me with eyes that looked like she was a predator and I was her prey. She is now completely denouncing the activities of the very group which has created this riot situation. In USA Today there is only ONE celebrity which is openly taking a verbal stance against the riots. This celebrity teleported me alongside the very personality he claims he is opposed to, who is using "domestic terrorism" --which is a term I have used for YEARS describing people like him and his 'FRIENDS' in H-wood and now in Congress.

That is just today. Otherwise, another celebrity has won another TWO tops awards for her role in hissing anti-Semitism at me while her German "friend" stood back smiling a huge, nasty smile of "victory". (This woman and her husband). They operate with huge hate and chagrin at the racism for their huge stadium-packed audiences, put out documentaries that leave out CRITICAL JUNCTURE points that exonerate the fascist system but still operate as if they are "exposes"--(i.e. the fact that one person persecuted and sent to prison with no Habeus Corpus for stealing a backpack was later on, after having been released, followed by white vans which he claimed were conducting surveillance upon him and his family. I believe the purported "suicide" which has been attributed to his untimely demise is more homicide by these agencies which were conducting the same type of terror and murder operations that has allowed these very celebrity personalities to be handed award-after-award, contract after contract--I believe firmly they are vying for political leadership in the future, fully supported by their black media reps who hiss anti-Semitic statements but then are derided and they apologize--the trend has become more widespread than I really recognized but now I must recognize how often this has been repeated in his "oppressed" media rep community). They claimed that this target was "delusional" but there was no mention of gang stalking and state-sponsored terrorism that he and his wife are currently profiting off and being elevated into the potential political campaign that I feel sure they want to activate in the next few years. And so, I must continuously write because this is like a huge spiral of silencing that has extended to all areas and I think it is a rot that must be routed, not touted any longer.

Caveat Emptor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...