Saturday, January 23, 2021

Watching humerous videos on the Karen phenomenon. Who is the Karen in my torture, teleportation and terrorist attack situation? I may sound like a "Karen" to readers biased to believe the sexist, racist Karen attackers using torture methodology and weapons and stalking terror teams against me, day and night, year after year without a day's pause. So much rage like screaming Karens in my posts due to ranting in rage.

 Karen gets arrested at Bagel Shop + Bonus (YouTube)




This post is full of expletives because I am drugged up by nighttime mechanical arms breaking into my room through the panels in the faux "walls" with terrorists operating sophisticated break-in technologies and inserting drugs into my body and mutilating my body and spraying stinking substances on my clothing. I am also incensed not only from the extremely racist and disgusting attack from this bigot performing Euro-p-a who I now detest completely, although I never liked this personality I was not this antagonistic until he began attacking me. I appreciated his robot performance in a movie that was well done decades ago. I should not have to be tortured because I clicked on a goddamn sick movie. They have since either killed or destroyed another animal/creature that was living on my patio. It was very beautiful and every day I admired the beauty of it's marking and that it had a strong presence on my patio and within my vines. It is now gone, the place it lived has been completely destroyed and it was a strong and stable structure. Terrorists killed it or drove it away by violence. They are sick and they are killing nature but "everyone" who claims they care about the environment cares more about getting the approval from this filthy organization than they do about conserving life and liberty. When you attack me in this way, you attack everyone even yourselves. The residual effect of approving even collaterally these torture protocols does have a severe boomerang effect, even if you think you are safely enjoying watching this spectacle of my torture and rape and slow mutilation and slow murder from your friends and colleagues.

This is over 10 years of one sick f** after the next teleporting and inflicting their hate upon me with no one ever stopping them or defending me or any human being forced into this position. This is another creep whose movie I clicked on and downloaded a few weeks ago who is attacking my heart, nervous system, inflicting disgusting white Nazi males upon me with circles of prostituted Thai servants who act like stupid idiots attacking me in very nasty ways while my brain is under completely blanked out state as neural firing is blocked by this brain-altering tech. He's using some of the worst racist brainwashing hate attacks upon me and he is undoubtedly obtaining huge contracts by the day as the days wear on. Within two days of beginning to attack me he was hosted in major news networks as coming out against T-rump, his good, good buddy and friend and fellow Nazi. The American public and the media have such a short-term memory byte allowance that a few years ago this huge disgusting ape bitch was leading the vacated T-rump reality show after T-rump was a bit too busy being president. The hyena bitch thug actor out of Austria was completely the friend of T-rump and knew of course what was going on with me as many of his close Whorewood associates have been attacking me and I think he's been behind the more racist of the attacks and the training protocols. He ran the Apprentice show for a short while (but got fired). Two days after attacking me, from his basement or wherever his location was, he provided an ad hoc video (it appeared spontaneously put together, quickly done) and viola! He got worldwide media attention for being "against Trump" and what a sad victim story of being a little bitch boy being abused by his Nazi alcoholic father. The very next day he began assaulting me with hate skits that are just a technological version of domestic violence, and hasn't stopped inflicting his inner trauma upon me and all his miserable hate upon me without end, and physical assault through these weapons that are deadly for me. I can't even begin to wonder what prizes this pig ape hyena is being handed by the forces the promote shit like this into higher power in Whorewood, but I can only guess that most of them are Europigape Nazis who are being handed the best properties and all control over the American whorewood celebrity apprentice construct that has created a universal American Nazi movement that was just almost a coup murder attempt upon Congress. T-rump proved that the wealthy bigot Nazis are very influential in handling the masses of violent rioters and not more poor influencers. I say this because I want to point out some of the identification marks of this beast. Because the fascist identification of women who are outspoken and thus "bad" means that they are immediately under attack by the forces under control by the fascist male power structure. Thus, to reinforce that I am "bad" I am drugged, tortured and raped by people and then because NO ONE jumps in to defend me or stop them, after being drugged on a daily basis and then tortured while sleeping in the teleportation state, which NEVER behavior modifies me into believing for an instant that these creeps are anything but scum and shit--and that I may sound "hysterical" but I can assure people who are quick to call women who are screaming in rage in public (as my posts appear to be since many are hacking in) but..I assure you this silent and seemingly innocent male Nazi bitch is the Karen and not me. 

I was nice to this pig ape hyena from the beginning of his attack, but that very quickly dissolved when I saw the hideously sinister video that was immediately passed around by the media and repeated by people in political power referring to this sickening lying video as if it was authentic. I guess those in power still are duped by the media onslaught of lies, as they promote and perpetuate these celebrities for purposes of furthering their own distortions of the political posturing for celebrity endorsement: talk about corrupt quid pro quo.

However, I didn't begin attacking him he began attacking me. Because this has been an ongoing assault not just for the past ten years, but for decades, and by now I understand immediately what these robot zombies are doing, I began to defend myself in the way I only could while sleeping, in a teleported state and drugged up and under non-stop torture every day. As noted, they have been slicing my feet to the bone and my fingers too and pouring damaging chemicals on my skin and hair to make all fall out and filled with imprinted blemishes that would require plastic surgery to maybe remove---He began immediately to call me the b-word when I began to fight in my own defense as no one else will fight for me or help me. Like the domestic violence situation this Nazi fascist bigot male claimed he was a victim of in childhood against his Nazi alcoholic father--this man behaves like an alki and dons the trappings of domestic violence like a 2nd hand glove on his fascist fist, symbolically speaking. As is--he has such little depth, emotional or psychological intelligence and lacks any real "Democratic" sensibility that he can't tell the difference between someone being tortured non-stop for a decade and the domestic violence he sadly lies about in his lying video against his good Nazi buddy T-rumkp--and that he is the bitch. The public however supports the endless fascist paradigm, which is: but because he's a male Nazi it's only women who are "bitches" if they get angry and are unrestrained about defending themselves against violent and sick men like him and his ilk--which includes the "feminists" in Whorewood who tortured me to obtain "feminist" ideas from what I was writing about their behavior and screaming in the teleportation skits they orchestrated to torture ideas out of me through trauma. I am now succumbing to the same strategy to obtain a reaction but please trust me I am NOT OBSESSED with this man I am fighting to stop this contract out on me. This is TEN YEARS of one psycho scum hate rapist after the next tormenting and torturing me using these weapons and gang stalking goons day and night with full promotions for all their hate crimes by government and media sources. Stolen ideas from my writings in which they then are awarded creative and independent thought status which they cannot retain after they steal the ideas from me. I remain being tortured for writing these very thoughts which are still being stolen and used by fascist bitches. This hyena pig ape Austrian scumbag is using this same "formula" to force a reaction because his skits are truly disgusting, vile and evil and I mean he's a nasty negative source of bad energy. I just want them to be stopped by my country, by law enforcement, by the government, by the CIA by the FBI why is no one ever stopping these disgusting scum pig ape hyenas after president after president, senators and politicians have been involved with this and scores of celebrities (it seems, I have lost count it may be less than scores and scores but they sit in rows and rows watching on). 

----------- 


Thus I present the Karens in this video--what this so-called "lion" hyena piece of scum really is. There needs to be more videos of white supremacist men screaming at minorities and people instead of only women, as only focusing on women enforces the "bitch" cliche used at women screaming after being tortured or abused or attacked. It's never bitches like this man attacking me who is absolutely the Karen bitch.

Since this bitch pig-ape hormone-growth hyena likens himself to a "Lion" here's his soulmate bitch karen wearing a leopard skin suit at an American franchise--the racist overtones of how she reacts to the black cop versus the white cop demonstrates how racist she and the pig male bitch attacking me now--the next psycho sick scumbag the robot Nazi hyena--


One of the most sexist and racist attackers (the latest Europigape) has almost immediately called me the B-word, which is what he is, a bitch. I feel that this word comes immediately to his greasy lips to women who don't do what he wants. Of course, so many women are indoctrinated through torture and violence to do what pig apes like he wants and expects. I can imagine a whole gold-digger harem of women hanging on to his every word with tongues hanging out gasping for air but wagging their tails when he barks at them.

However, as he is repugnant to me and immediately I knew he was going into the bitch-phase of terrorist teleportation and all that these contracts entail that all these bitches attacking me utilize in exactly the same manner, to the exact dimension of every exact iota of detail, the minutia of the protocols adhered to the strictest of their conformist obedience to the pyramid hierarchy they all want to climb higher upwards in mobility.

Oh, how hackers are blocking keys while I write. 

I watch these clips of these Nazi fascist women and I think of the immediately label this bitch male has poured at me, before using the teleportation to inflict his absolutely vile racist degradation heaped upon me by nasty California Nazi pig apes who are those responsible for putting, at higher levels--not the psychos who "stormed" the Capital but the wealthier who sit back and direct the orders and provide the demographics for the transference of these technologies and the smooth flow of protocol and logistics and vector analysis surveillance stalking coordination.


Oh, they were there for this putrid hyena-hormone thing out of Whorewood, by way of fascist nazi Europigapeland.


I am now immersed in an "immature" hate rant. My brain is under attack. I am laughing about the Karen clips which are essentially not funny at all. I look at these bitches playing white supremacist entitlement as cops gingerly ask them to leave (while they storm into black homes and shoot and kill black people while they are sleeping, for example) but...the white Karens get the velvet glove treatment in these clips by the police. 

The Karen male bitches like the one who is now tormenting me in ways from ordering heart compressions to these very racist horrific Nazi type of spirit and psychological crushing types of absolute oppression using Nazi-based themes of dehumanization and their /his endless claims of being superior--perhaps because he has lifted some weights and is a psychopath who has charmed the Nazi contingent that rules Whorewood perhaps?

Yet, I would like to believe that my posts, as hyperbolic as they may seem, are not seen as a Karen episode and the quiet, now silent but extreme bitch of the Whorewood crowd who has directed these attacks upon me, I am certain of that because his videos and photos have emerged sporadically throughout the years and for a while alongside those of the male who was using Nazi holocaust themes when attacking me--but is centered in the French Nazi contingent after divorcing his French model gold-digger fascist Nazi and not imbued in the Austrian pig ape Nazi scene which is pretty far and distant from Paris--but lots of gold from the millions of victims from whom they stole life savings and gold and diamonds and horrifically murdered afterwards. The refuse of that culture is now attacking me. I am responding. Watching all these videos of black men trying to arrest white supremacist "Karens" who only respond when a white officer then assists in getting the screaming Karen up to arrest her for blocking exit upon request of a business (trespassing and then arrest, not for not wearing a mask).

The sexism is that when a woman screams she is made fun of. When a male uses rape, violence and torture, he's a "hero" and turned into a sex symbol by both men and women in his environment. They attack dominant women. I can't say that these Karens are obnoxious and worthy of jokes and condemnation but I know that the immediate label this bitch Karen male huge hormone growth (or whatever, obnoxiously loud, huge and nasty Europigape male which America has latched onto as if he is a wonderful addition to the burgeoning and now exploding Nazi culture that has risen from the T-rump era--the good friend of this hyena hormone thing---his good Nazi friend T-rump this bitch male thing is so obnoxious and his silence is only because the evidence has not been made. If this rotten bitch bigot Nazi male began screaming people would call him powerful and cool. He's the epitome of bitch. I'm no Karen but a woman upset after years of torture and immediately this pig ape bitch calls me some label used for women men want to destroy--which is what these technologies have enabled them to do. I began by being friendly to every single one of these pig ape men who have attacked me throughout the years. These bitches began with insults, then drugging and rape, and then torture which has lasted for years. They remain having been promoted and are called strong capable men even when they steal idea after idea from me (and others) because they have zero originality. Otherwise, I'm waiting for the bigot white supremacist white male Karen videos which are very lacking. They are instead the white supremacist videos which are not taken as a joke but rather as seriously violent episodes and planned actions of violence by these pig ape screaming ranting men who have not been tortured.

I hope people reading this will get this disgusting pig ape bitch hyena hormone-growth europigape scumbag whore actor so-called off me. Get this damn bitch whore performing robotic Nazi off me. He's the epitome of Karen but creates his violence by using all the wanna be powerful idiotic Karens of this world who attack me. He used one last night in the teleportation. She was wealthier and not of the more poorer white trashy Karen types on these YouTube videos. But he and they are of the same sub-type species as the more wacko psycho Karens and please, asking nicely, get this crap thing off me. Two weeks or a bit longer is far too long for this next rotten dirty thing karen bitch male hormone nasty thing out of Whorewood. He 's so disgusting has such horrid bad energy. I don't know if he's some alcoholic or drug addict or hormone-growth addict or exercise junkie but he's like the bad energy of someone who has taken a lot of drugs and has committed a lot of very nasty ugly deeds and this energy pervades these attack skits along with the creepy scumbags who perform these acts. It's like a satanic cult, which I suspect he is a member of.

----------


Unfortunately, this bitch creep is going to be promoted for attacking me to the point that I must get this stress out, as the terrorists have poisoned me into inertia and partial paralysis (for over a decade while they deprive me of health care to heal and then re-poison and attack me without end so my immune system and my body has broken down irreparably)

but....because of your apathy because you people never stop them, another sick psycho nazi bitch is going to be promoted in whorewood and he also has had a run for politics and is probably thinking about trying to gain more political clout perhaps for another run in politics. Well, think about this dear do-nothing sheeple reading this who don't want another fascist Nazi government or more representatives leading the country into fascist Martial Law and fascist Nazi dictatorship. You know how many of the violent fascists out there are willing to follow a pumped up creep like this, you know it now after his good friend and partner who handed him this technology, T-rump, has already stoked this furor for a fuhrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment