Monday, January 25, 2021

Terrorist Report: January 26, 2021. Nearly hit by cars coming from around corners at extremely high speed, repeatedly while driving all day. Etc (below)

 The post I wrote about LOTR, yesterday or the day before. The hackers rearranged the first sentence of the post title. It's confusing but you can barely understand what I was trying to write before hackers rewrote the sentence. I have only read the first mangled sentence and have not gone through the entire post so it's probably filled with rewrites to cause incomprehensibility. Yesterday as I attempted to write something on Facebook, as is happening now, keys I press don't operate, my hands are "confused" and can't move. When I press the keys a multiple of other keys are pressed down surrounding the one key I am pressing--like they are all being depressed by the malware attacking the keyboard. My brain is under attack so I get "lost" in what I want to say. I am now re-editing this page and already hackers inserted a word that completely changed the meaning of a sentence. As I type the keys won't function and I must pound down to get anything out, continuously backspacing and rewriting. I wrote, for example (I will leave it intact--) that the very VIOLENT T-rump supporters have been influenced by this "patriot" rhetoric --but hackers changed what I had written to "Not violent"...etc. it is about the 4th paragraph or so down. The entire paragraph had been rewritten with portions deleted and then strung together into long, rambling incoherent sentences. The discrediting tactic. I also began cursing and the hackers inserted more curse words so the curses became long strings of hate words fused together without grammar--all done by hackers. I also was influenced by the brain tech making me incapable of clear and intellectual thought processes. I am not going to read through more than the 4th paragraph I am tired of fighting this hacking. I want to add that the terrorists, in an attack that has gone on in a very deadly way for months now, are still cutting in the areas between my toes--to the bone. They also spray fungus into the cut areas so my toes are infected. All the toes have been broken and one is jutting out of my foot (the bone juts out from the arch of my foot) and is making all toes point in odd angles. I can't trust a single doctor in Phuket to not further attack me. The stalking network is very bad in terms of health care in America (as people can now see how discrimination has always operated in the medical health care system of genocidal block to real health care. I have had to experience it all my life. Always blocked from good health care. I also can't afford to see a doctor and can't risk being injected with lethal toxins. I have seen doctors here in Phuket and have been overcharge, injected with deadly poisons, and so I remain without health care here in Phuket. Every single doctor both here and in America I have ever gone to participates in this murder operation and discriminates against me, provides false information, lies about diagnoses, refuse to provide me with health care services which they offer, claiming that their equipment is broken (but they are lying. One situation like this happened in a brand new facility that had all technology in place, two years after the brand new clinic opened they claimed their equipment was defunct and would not help me--terrorists insert objects under my skin that appear like cysts as well. And on and on...)

Last night they unwrapped the layers of tape, cotton pads and tissue that I use to tape each individual toe, wrapped around one layer of tape, then a piece of tissue that is then taped over all that-the terrorists get through all and they repackaged it all by binding my foot so tightly that I woke up and can't use my foot because they cut off blood flow and literally repacked the entire tape area so the bones of my foot are injured. My toe was cut in the webbing between the toes to the bone once again. It is infected. This is a brand new cut into the old wound. I have also put socks on, tied with rubbery strings and rolled into a ball at the ankle level. They get through all and re-tie and re-seal it all after cutting into my body to the bone. They are cutting through nerve-endings and blood vessels or capillaries--these injuries are also slow to heal, and they are spraying toxic or fungus substances into the wound after they cut into with these mechanical arms. I have to try to fight to figure out a way to not become physically crippled as they are literally cutting my toes off night after night and causing permanent damage so I can't walk and could be paralyzed or in a wheelchair from this. Of course, none of you ever do any goddamn thing to stop them but I am writing about this as a terrorist report in case anyone out there has any kind of humanitarian concern about what these pieces of crap are doing--perhaps, you may consider as you scratch your collective empty heads, that this could happen to you, or the terror operations of the T-rump organization and it's disgusting pundits might also have been influenced at some subtle psychological level by the Terminator disgusting pig ape and his wanna be fascist aristocrat "liberal" fake operative actors who are being trained in everything fascist and Nazi--especially the blacks in Whorewood. The most famous have been involved in this decade of attacks upon me--all of them are "fighting" against racism by making millions in movies that they don't write or conceive of. But, I am being mutilated every day and I have been fighting to defend myself for year but this is now at a very dangerous level of attack. The psycho in question actor who is loathsome in my opinion may have been involved in all this hate training and he's an extremely violent and sick personality. In American terms you could call him sick. In Europigape fascist terms, which is the norm, literally they are not anti-fascist at all, the entire EU is like this, or most of the member states and actors playing key political roles behind their masks of liberalism. In those terms, he's just another good ole boy who made good out of "Stupid Americans" buying into the psycho Karen bitch actor who is disgusting he's so revolting get him off me and get them off me.\

-----------

I really need a safe place to live, or at least some way to have my own home so I can DEFEND MYSELF by pouring cement on walls if necessary. But here in this terrorist enclave, I am threatened with eviction for fighting to defend myself. I have spent 2 years fighting to stop the violation of these pigs and the shit that is famous in Whorewood who have ordered all these attacks--including filthy and stupid vile Aprah who never stops getting awarded for her stupid minority minion obsequiousness to white bigot males, in particular, who hand her promotions for her nasty filth poured out as being iconic black female rage--because she played a role in a movie she never wrote but just acted like an angry "bitch" in. She's "angry" but who isn't angry because even white Nazis are victims of white Nazis--as disgusting Arnie said in his disgusting video he was awarded to crank out about how he's so against his benefactor T-rump, his fellow Nazi rapist bigot friend who tries so hard to emulate fascist Nazi culture. Their mutual orchestration of training and of being handed technology issued out by The United States Government by it's Executive Branch and others in power. But the fascist Nazi claims or put out his fake victim stance of having been abused by his alcoholic, Nazi father (by way of his abused mother--god knows what a Nazi cur she is or was--an absolute Nazi family just disgusting to try to imagine what they looked like or  how they acted--reprehensible scum family system in a shit country that is how I view them.)

I am delving into hate, but I am being dismembered again, have been attacked by heart attack technology and tortured with absolute racism and hate in teleportation--in just the last 3 weeks since I downloaded Terminator 2 and he began his assault on me. Years of one piece of pig ape scum attacking me after the next--all friends with this hyena pig--and they disgust me immediately. I begin to fight them from the onset of their egress into my body, home and life through this insidious surveillance, torture and teleportation rape and mutilation and torture terrorism contract: as they all behave in exactly the same offensive psychopathic way, as the contract entails that they follow instructions perfectly, and since they are all minions vying for superior positions in the Nazi power hierarchy, they obey implicitly and perform with precision the exact same routines. I immediately try to fight them off me as one-by-one each one joins in. The routine is so disgusting of course none of them ever tires of it, because they are addicted to torture and hate. Now the hate cycle is almost automatic and instantaneous when a new one joins in (except Arnie is not new to this, he's been in the background probably instructing all of these "actors" in fascist methodology for years, as he's been involved for years and has put his input on my internet searches for years. Now it's one teleports me, I begin immediately by now to try to fight them off, they begin torture, they threaten to kill me and I am left with my toes being severed off slowly night after night which I fight to protect myself from, in addition to every chance possible, pigs from the rooms around me break into my room and rape and put my hips out of place, smear chemicals on my body/hair and orifices (some of which are still being done with mechanical arms--endless penetration of my body and slow dismemberment. Night after night without exception). 


Maybe someone out there can help me to defend myself. Maybe you can STOP THIS SYSTEM AND THESE PIGS if you can finally being to understand that their terrorism is interconnected to a much more major terrorist network, , and ABSOLUTELY 100%, to the terrorists who "stormed the Capital" as all the media parrots from one channel to the next. They all use the exact same phraseology because they are all interconnected to the same original source. All they can do is mimic and parrot one another. Then steal ideas from people outside their system and then try to destroy or discredit or block any other voices to their mutual chorus by their terror network. Then they play opposite sides but are all really on the same side.

-------------------

---------


As to this terrorism report: I have played into the sick sadistic "game" this actor has been trying to evoke out of me. I have tried my best to ignore him, but I must succumb once more today and write about this because his attacks are viciously deadly (not to the extreme, but dangerous and deadly nevertheless. The level of intensity is at a constant moderate level, but with things like heart palpitations or compressions in addition to attacking the nervous system simultaneously, that can induce a heart attack. Considering that I am unable to exercise or even stretch, this is dangerous and this group has poisoned me so badly I have been in this inert state being tortured and poisoned and disfigured for a decade (all my life, but openly without restraint since 2011 up to now, in February it's going to be a decade of 24 hour/daily and nightly attacks that are deadly.

I have succumbed, and that is what this actor truly wants. He hasn't been featured in movies for quite a while, or not at the Academy Award level as all the others of this group of his friends all have won award after award, year after year as they ascend into the higher and highest ranks of the mind programming/entrainment industry called "Entertainment" and "Media" (yes, some of the attackers are either YouTube political analyists--some on the roots level, some featured in major news networks--all operating with what they are now condemning for the news programs and talk shows and etc). The list of these types is now growing as I continue to watch news on YouTube, and then these commentary YouTube videos pop up unexpectedly. The people I watch in these shows then echo ideas I have recently, within the last day, written of using specific terminology which I hear echoed nearly perfectly in the more home-spun versions of political analysis on YouTube channels. One of them has proven to be a kind of teacher and I have learned a great deal from him and I am glad that, if he is participating, at least ideas I think are relevant are being put out somewhere so that the ideas are not just swallowed up by censorship and silencing by this terror operation. Nevertheless, he remains being paid and sponsored and I remain being blocked and living in a deadly torture situation I can't defend myself against and need money in order to try to pull myself out of this situation and into a safe kind of place to live. They have blocked all of that, as they continue to participate in this crime against me, never helping me out an iota but all claiming they care about things like Progressive concepts (a lot of them are "Progressives" so I guess my personal opinions fall into that similar category). 

As to the actor and all of them, I do not want to write and help get him or them endorsed any longer, so I ask people, not if you care about me because I guess I am not appealing to charity or help because of my particular plight, and I do know when crimes like this happen people are numbed, shocked and probably don't want to get involved out of self-preservation. However, as this is a global terror network, I do ask you do-nothings to reconsider doing nothing as this also is applicable to your lives and security.

Pulling out of the parking garage from the condo I live in (a huge empty building, the entire hilltop area has been emptied of all residents except for a few people who operate the terror operations. The terror network makes sure to have a few units with clothing hanging out, as if someone lives there. The same few units are legitimately lived-in by terror agents. One of which is atop a building facing my building--on higher ground. The apartment is on the top floor and has access to a view of the hillside road leading from my building, down the hill to the little street down below the hill. That is where I believe the terrorists had a vantage to give instructions to the car that came around the curve and drove right into me while I was pulling out of the parking lot. There is a 300-yard space of road leading to the curve (or 400-yard). There is ample room to drive up the hillside to the lower level parking lot, where I had parked and was driving out of the empty drive-through. I looked to the right, no cars up the hillside of the 400-yard empty distance. I then drove a bit into the road and I looked to my left to make sure no cars were inevitably driving exactly into me from that side (the terror network makes sure that cars drive exactly into me at very narrow spaces, or from angles where I have limited vision such as pulling out of a parking garage and having to look in both direction, for the 2 or 3 seconds I had to look away from the road that was deserted when I looked, I then drove out and a car must have gotten driving instructions from the terrorist agents on the top floor of the building facing the parking garage and my condo--so they can have their car operations get into gear on either side of the hilltop as there are two different directions to go to get off the hillside. Again: I had looked to the right where there was a 400-yard space of empty road. For two seconds I looked on the other direction and it was empty as well. I then pulled out of the entrance of the garage and a car was driving within 20 feet of hitting me at top speed. It must have rounded the corner at a speed of nearly 100+ mph in order to have achieved this attack from within 2 seconds, or it had been parked with lights off--I did not notice it because there are sometimes cars parked on the road which always pull out as soon as I begin to drive out of the complex and go in either direction down the hill. Regardless, it was a deadly operation. The attacks then commenced once I was down the hillside. Cars stopped in the middle of the road and would not move, as if in a pile-up. I had to drive around them on the other side of the road and suddenly huge SUV's appeared nearly hitting me within 1 foot--literally driving fast within one foot of hitting me. The situation then turned into groups of cars pulling into me from at least 4 directions while white Europ-a males were watching on, then pretending as I looked at them they turned away. It was clear that they were operating the terrorist attacks. There is always a cluster of 30 or more Thais to one single white Europigape terrorist. 


The same situation in Whorewood when the disgusting hormone-decaying hyena actor pig ape out ofAustria, this filthy violent bigot Nazi whore scumy actor who only represents Nazi ideology and has been put into power to train Americans like nasty vile pit the crap actor who is so famous for portraying the American glib, psychopathic version of Nazified America. Trained no doubt by this rotten ugly man who is now attacking me--and right there was black Aprah, always this rotten vile woman endlessly ranting about being a black woman discriminated against--with a slew of Whorewood black women who have been promoted under the T-rump administration because they make reference to this dirty and foul fake Aperah in their movies--as an obvious sign of their fealty to the woman who was a lover of T-rump, nearly ran against him so she could divide the Democrat vote, has been handed endless power and helped T -rump to win the 2016 election as she hosted the T-rump family in her tv show before it was canceled. She was right there with fasco Nazi hyena ape terminator fascist attacking me--as pig pit handed psycho terminator hormone-growth hyena arnie snort-a-nigger the technology--from one ignoramus violent pig-ape to the next. With the minority there always to help feel empowed into the white Nazi male enclave--oh, how much power this rotten ugly woman has obtained, with her squadron of black women, all fighting against racism by helping bigot white males to torture and rape and slowly murder me with their endless concentric circles of other bigot white pig ape hyena Europigape men and in America they can now be identified as T-rump terrorists--but unidentified but no less violent, subversive and terrorist are the "liberals" posing as being anti-fascist. I.e. Aprah and her black woman thug gang of pretenders. Always keeping their eye on the $$$ and doing whatever they are instructed, like the thai women, and being not only rewarded but the feeling of incredible vindication for having been oppressed or feeling oppressed and being handed the keys to finally inflict racist violence upon someone else--the blacks attacking Jews is no news as the Anti-Defamation League has made clear reference to black leaders like Farrakhan and Jackson making their entrance into white Nazi media by also endorsing anti-Semitism. Thus they have been allowed to enter into the ranks of the media mainstream. 

If people want to understand how Nazism has spread into terrorism, I do urge you to connect my situation and these famous personalities to the unnoticed leagues of terrorists who are as violent and moreso because they want to be handed some of the scraps from all the crimes, after their leaders suck out the millions and billions they want to get at least a few thousand or tens of thousands out of the deals that are made in sucking out and destroying, raping, torturing and slowly covertly assassinating/ murdering the "targets".

Thus, I am writing in a very "immature" way, but I struggle non-stop to fight to type, first of all. As the tension of endless struggle to pound down and fight hackers--i.e. I type and letters appear that I have not pressed--my hands won't move as my brain is under attack, and with all this stress the brain attack acts like a "backdoor" hack to enter into my consciousness. I am not able to access my intellectual capabilities my brain is very much attacked--my hands not being able to move to keys is evidence of this. Because none of you ever intervenes to help me obtain evidence, or stop these attacks or protect me, I am left simply writing about these situations while the pig apes are reliant upon me writing so they can prove what tough, incredible fasco Nazis they are, thus being handed more free studios, promotions and more reinforcement for their endless lead roles that never stop rotating through the media for DECADES. Like politicians in their careers--a lifetime event of them controlling the American society. Thus the near collapse of the country, with the media whores gyrating and singing for the next president in place. They've been at the top of the circus Whorewood rotation of lead roles for as long as some Senators have been controlling Congress with all their blocks and pacs and illicit activities and funding. My situation is just one of those illicit and illegal activities obviously in partnership between Whorewood and The US Government at the levels of the Executive and Senate (and House).

---------

I have now been struggling to pound this out and backspacing as my brain and hands can't think or move. I just wrote in hate about this ugly man who has, within a span of 3 weeks, obtained global recognition for the bullshit he spewed out about how he's so against T-rump his good buddy--his good associate who handed him me to torture for more promotions. Pig pit the actor and Aprah were there as they have been for YEARS with me screaming that I wish them death--as I have done now with this ugly rotten ugly Austrian scum creep who has had heart attack technology aimed at me in dangerous levels--as I wrote of, endless waves of pigs from Europigape land attacking me in stores--now there are hateful, nasty Thai women acting for them as well. And my home made filthy and disgusting--things are broken, being destroyed--my one cooking appliance has been saturated with some solvent that is dissolving the metal areas of the hot plate--as I have no store there is not even a gas-operated cooking space as most Thai kitchens have. I have to plug in an electric hot plate which is then destroyed-I have to buy at least 4-5 per year and they should last for 2 years at least. 

And on and on


all I can once again stress is that I am under extreme attack right now. My hands absolutely cannot move-as I type letters do not appear I must backspace and fight to pound down as my hands won't operate and I stop and hesitate because my hands won't move to keys I am trying to press--like stopping in mid-air and not having the "memory" function at my disposal to try to move and think clearly. Parts of my brain are being "shut down" and I am cursing because this is over a decade of rotten , foul disgusting ugly men attacking me with deadly violence, poisoning me slowly to death, abusing me slowoly to death, one pig scum piece of shit after the next-most and almost all of them stealing ideas from me to obtain their crappy fake "liberal" concepts, along with thei rmost shitty rapist wives who then steal my concepts of feminism that they have never studied--are promoted into global significance for the lies they crank out which they stole from my writing about how rape-centered sexist they are--


and this one is a loathsome and disturbed mentally ill hormone-injection decaying violent psycho trained in Nazi entitlement and like all the Karens he's a bitch who believes he is entitled to racist attacks-the pig pit crew like Aprah, the black rotten whore sleaze who appears only to be a violent and stupid thug instead of any compassionate anything that this rotten dirty sick ass-grovelling wanna be white Nazi adherent slave of the pig ape Nazis is absolutely stupid as hell on a personal level--or from the years of her attacking me to obtain ideas which this stupid and empty meaningless fake can pump out in the media as her "fight" against "racism". I discuss racism quite often. Of course, the years i have been screaming at them that they are traitors, committing treason and they are bringing in every Nazi culprit who is a "performer" to infiltrate America in order to divide and conquer and then steal as much as possible while destroying the country. In usual fashion, T-rump latched on as well to what I was saying and has turned that around into brainswashing his not violent followers into literally regurgitating my words but turning it all around into them "fighting" for liberty against tyranny--as all the whore actors endlessly gyrate, sing, exclaim in rage or sadness how they fight and fight and fight against T-rump their benefactor and friend and how they are fighting against Nazis and fighting against bigots and racists. 

And now, this has taken endless time backspacing while fighting to get my hands to go to keys I want to press--they are attacking my brain probably at a subconscious subliminal level to induce utter confusion--signals aimed into my brain so I can't think or move my hands. Plus this keyboard which is impossible to write on without endlessly fighting to correct and then pound down as the keys are so hard it is nearly impossible without using my entire arm strength to get this out.

PLEASE GET THIS UGLY, DECAYING ROTTEN OLD PIG APE (it doesn't matter how young or old these disgusting male bitch Karens are, they are all trained by the rotten ugly old men who have been handed power, they all have lost their youth even if they are children--they are all ugly old men but the ones who are young act like rotten hyena pig ape old men they are as revolting but they are more pumped with rotten hormones of hate)

and..get this ugly and sick parasitic creep off me. Ugly old Arnold get it off me. Ugly in spirit ugly in personality and he looks like he's been pumped up with some serious drugs. Of course, stupid and rotten pieces of shit like him are also not exempt from mind control drugs, as he has become a famous personality in Nazi-controlled Whorewood, and a Governor of Nazi California--as that State has one of the highest concentration of Neo-Nazi group membership and hate attacks in the country, along with S. Florida (or all of Florida). I think he is himself a victim of "mind control" although he probably assumes he's too important to have been drugged and perhaps also microchipped and is under control. Nevertheless he is a very dark spirit, a murderous psycho scum Nazi trained by his filthy country to kill and exploit. My country has had me poisoned and this pig calls the country he has infiltrated and brought more Nazis and Nazi training centers into operation-- and he calls my country his country while I can't go to America without millions of people viciously attakcing me--most of them black or minorities--all looking for that hand-up into the power structure. 


My arm is now very sore--I feel very sick and nauseous from the attack on my brain. I can't go on. It is very early in the morning but this is now 3 weeks of deadly attacks upon me because this millionaire psycho rotting creep actor needs to have more global promotions, as his hate attacks are, like all of these digusting pigs from Whorewood, the entry for literally top performance awards. Skanky gag gag the shitty "pop singer" has been awarded top album prizes, top movie awards, and has attacked me in teleportation in such creepy ways I tried to kill her and could not because my body is very weak and I cannot really see clearly (I can see their faces and I know who they are, but now well enough to try to kill them although I try). I am at the point of endlessly, daily wishing and praying for their deaths at this point.  Get this scum creep off me. He's extremely violent, he's probably decaying from all the hormones he's taken he's probably a bit mentally ill-- or spiritually ill--he's an extremely rotten and "evil" personality--just really Nazi, if you study how they behaved and still do--America has handed this ugly rotten piece of decaying crap all he needs to believe he is absolutely entitled--the Europigape wanna-be's  of America like pig pit the actor and his crew,  and the real Euro-fascist shit I have to deal with and their endlessly grovelling, adoring minority whores are filthy and disgusting and behave just like this creep--but he's been so empowered by the endless cheers of American media for his Nazi posturing--which is now "anti-Nazi" just like the black pig apes are "anti-racist" who are the most disgusting attackers not only in public but in teleportation Aprah who has been handed all this power is always right there backing the worst attacks upon me and herself has spewed her psychic filth upon me--ordering endless stinking subtances sprayed on my body and in my home for Y EARS and watching on. America keeps putting this shit into power. Can't you ever do anything, America, to stop these idiots?

I read an article in Mother Jones--a publication I never read after I was attacked by a journalist from that magazine while I was in London--she was so foul (she was/is American) but right there with her English boyfriend--both attacking me but he was showering her with glowing looks of sexualized adoration (it wasn't love, it was a drunken sexual kind of relationship) but they invited me out, and she attacked me and I never could read Mother Jones again. I tried again yesterday and it was a shambles of stupidity and bad writing for fake "liberal" sentimentality. It of course adored the "pop singers" the women who belt out (with their horrid musical styles) songs about rebellion. I can only say that these skanks probably never write the words, they are packaged to be these anti-all-evil posturing and gyrating porno symbols selling this fake crap and people who are really anti-fascist are completely exempt (like me) and have been killed off or silenced and have been blocked from having a "voice" in the media. I still cannot find any alternative news sources that are not the equivalent of "Sundance" alternative bullshit Nazi movie festival--it is an exact correlation between fake horrid alternative news and the collusion with absolute fascist "Right" wing Nazis but pretending to be alternative. All angles of the one-sided fascist hegemony are all covered by these whores which you all buy into and never look more deeply into than how much a new album or movie costs. Thus, Mother Jones wrote about how incredible the pop singers like skanky gag gag this disgusting creep, probably calls herself "Italian" and of course, I was attacked by her in tandem with "Italian" Americans out of NYC, some of the greatest supporters of T-rump all his life. They are all extremly evil and vile. As my brain is under a completely blanked state of attack, while the keyboard is so badly attacked, my hands are so badly unable to move because my brain is under so much attack: I am trying to say legitimately but all that is coming out is hate words, silly hate phrases to discredit me, but imagine a decade of sick people attacking you who all do the exact same thing in a revolving cycle as they torture me for responding in hate and saying that they rae, like Aprah, Aunt Jemima pigs and like all of them they are shitty people and rotten actors and performers and complete sell-out traitors and treasonous criminals helping to destroy the United States with these fascist Europigape actors and their financial backers who are absolutely genocidal, facist Nazis out of Europe and beyond (i.e. Russia and elsewhere, as this is global). I talk of my experience, not of theorizing. It is too hard for me to think or write so this is all I can get out. But for Mother Jones to write that these pop stars are legitimately fighting against corruption, while they offer no investigative journalism on the veracity of this brainwashing "opinion" as if it is understood fact. That they are singing and acting out anti-racist/anti-sexist roles and singing and peforming their porno videos about gyrating to anti-racism--like skank whores--that they are--the newspapers, the magazines, the politicians--act like there is absolutely no question whatsoever that these are legitimate, authentic and that their multi-million dollar earnings from these fantastically fake, sexualized and glamorized gyrations and spewings are real and that there is nothing fake or dubious about any of them. That has been the line that has been officially solidified and passed on throughout liberal media and supposedly liberal politics. The merging of these entities and the mind programming technologies should arouse some kind of trepidation to some readers. Of course, all of you reading this can never begin to move or do anything until you are nearly homeless and dying from the genocidal policies that your "friends" have inflicted upon you. Their goal is to get you to love them and worship them as your rescuers and heroes, and with this celebrity worship as if they are sacrosanct nearly deified and authentic humanitarians who also just happen to be  a part of the 1% of discriminating racist fascists is of course only due to their money from all their exploits at fighting against those who promote them in these Nazi and nefarious criminal mafia/Nazi media and political cartels that T-rump has so clearly delineated with all those who are supporting him. That is why there is such a huge surge in the media of his friends now making open public statements hissing in hate about how they are offended and shocked by the "Insurrection" that, they had hoped, would have created their inclusion in the lifetime dictatorship where they would, and they are now, entrenched for a lifetime in power, like the corrupt Senators who have embraced this Whorewood Nazi training technocratic program of programming. That you will love them until they murder you with their lies, that is part of their goal. Go to your deaths willingly, believing the lies that the media reps put out as concern performers for the death politics that the Governments all foist upon the human race to it's death. 

If you think that is hyperbole, then try to open your eyes and read with them wide open when and as you really try to analyze the news for the first time when politics are put into as high a standing as media entertainers making their scripted speeches about how they are defending Democracy because politicians have been so obviously in league with nefarious activities that people are screaming in the streets on both sides of the political spectrum due to the corruption, the lies and the incapability of these ancient decaying Senators and leaders who are handed dictatorship contracts to rule for their entire lives.

That is what the Whorewood crap wants and they have been handed it. You still believe in their lies without question. Mother Jones labeled as an "alternative" magazine helps to foster this sense of the suspension of disbelief in these disgusting lying fake personalities of Whorewood who are all vying to become your next president.


I am really fighting to pound out this post and my hands and the  keyboard are blocked. I'm sitting here fighting to move my hands as the keyboard is going beserk with letters popping out while I am not typing.

Just please get this psycho ugly sick piece of pig shit off me, along with the rest of them. If anyone ever wants to care

No comments:

Post a Comment