Friday, September 18, 2020

A call for arms, for defense, against bodily mutilation.

 This is copied and pasted from Facebook today. I had written it on FB deeming it not a mind control issue, but then again, I also wanted to stop writing about this situation until a few months from now, to stop any more promotion of any personality in that time frame. However, the seriousness to my body is of such grave import now that I must write once more asking for any humanitarian assistance for my rescue from this hate operation (meaning me living in peace, alone, in a safe and happy environment, with my cats returned, and this contract off me, in a very beautiful city--and living with the ability to type and think and write and live in peace without any more of this sick stuff encroaching upon my life). I most definitely do not want anything to do with any of these people attacking me, or as little as possible but then again, being around people I have some kind of happy collusion with that is positive and energizing instead of dissipating death slow stealth  murder operatives laughing as they have their stalking teams dismember me slowly and torture me slowly to death while they steal all they can out of me in everything possible and return the things they stole with more torture and hate, day after day, year after year.


----------------------


I am posting this on FB today because---private reasons as anything I write on any format, regardless of whether hand-written or electronic, is scrutinized for content. Any singular attempt to promote myself for money, any sincere interest in what I have to say as an open dialogue instead of a source to steal ideas from for this insidious hate contract out on me=-means I cannot describe my activities but...

I am writing this now because my toe is being slowly severed off by terrorists breaking into my room while I remain dormant in a semi-comatose zombie sort of hypnotized sleep "MK ULTRA Alter state" meaning I cannot wake up and feel nothing upon waking when my bones are broken--probably due to skin patch drug insertions, pain killers or subliminal suggestion--but the terrorists for many years now broke my left large toe. since then, they have been slicing into the skin webbing between the broken toe and the next small toe. Every night this goes on in addition to a litany of other slices, slow severing of other body parts (my gums cut to the bone on my lower jaw, and re-injured nightly by mechanical arms breaking into my room through panels on both sides of the walls (and on the ceiling) that I cannot block after more than 2 years of fighting with all monetary and physical exertion on a subpoverty income level, with poisoning that has remained glued into my spine and hips into my skull and down into my feet so any activity ilke pounding in nails and screws can rip through tissue and does.

My fingers inserted under cuticles since 2013 so the nails are broken falling out and endless blood flow loss in these areas. My scalp is balding because hair has been shaved or chemically treated out to induce balding and grease is smeared on my skin and hair every night as well.

There are many more dangerous perils and attacks: heart palpitations causing heart injury, for years this has gone on and it was deadly at high levels for almost 5 years. Tears flowing out of my eyes and always watering when I try to read or when I laugh tears are forced out of my eyes. My cheeks are so damaged=--the skin is so damaged from years of this acidic content forced onto my skin that more tears are painful, cause more skin damage and the area of skin around my eyes is damaged permanently as well.

the hacking is precluding typing and I can't go on backspacing and correcting and pounding down on keys to get anything out, as the usual attacks go every time I write.

But the damage to my toes, which increased this past week, has resulted in me not being able to walk. I can feel that a sharp metal object has been damaging bone and tissue to the extent that I can't put weight on this toe any longer. they broke my toe once more a few months ago, and it now is turned at a 75-degree angle into my other toes, which are malformed now due to the pressure the broken large toe exerts upon the rest of the structure of the left foot. I need medical attention immediately but first, I lack all financial resources for any doctor, and 2) all doctors here in Phuket are part of the Nazi mafia cartel and overcharge me, and they cause more damage to my body when I seek medical attention. I have been injected by doctors when I go (and pay huge amounts, when I was a studen they charged me huge amounts which I paid with student loans, and they inserted hardening chemicals that almost immediately caused my body to become more paralyzed and increased the situation to the point that I was not able to move or walk by the time I left that country where I was in my last year of grad school (online courses). the country was Germany, but the protocol of attack at all medical establishments remains the same--especially more pronounced murderous attacks are at established "mainstream" medical centers.

I can't type any longer the keyboard is so hard to type on I am pressing and pounding down, keys are stuck, don't print out--and of course the terrorist hackers are going to delete and change what I have written once I publish this post.

the terrorists teleporting and ordering these deadly attacks continue to PLAGUE, like an electronic virus, my internet searches with their photos injected into my every page I read, scan or open. I just opened a collective website with humorous content, and within 15 minutes one of the people involved inserted a huge photo of himself onto the formerly more pristine (but fun, "wacky" ) content. This site is fun, these people attacking me ARE NOT FUN PEOPLE at least for me. It is like a spoiling event for them to do this continuously. The initial joy at finding a fun site that I vibe to turned into an attack forum for despicable terrorists who are also "artists" and "actors" and politicians who want promotions for severing my body, inserting objects under my skin through their proxy servant slave minority minion stalkers, who have my food poisoned with fungus and mold, my home stinking with fungus and mold and grease and grime which is a stealth poisoning murder attempt--who use the mind control tech to discredit me in public paces when I do things like try to withdraw money at a bank or pay for anything in any store and have to have face-to-face contact with anyone, becomes an immediate hate attack situation. These "people" are inserting their faces into my every fun site search to continuously let me know they ah surveillance of my every thought, action and activity. They are all loathsome to me and how I wish someone or something would finally, after years of this, get this group of loathsome parasitic not-fun hate-mongering fakes off me and to stop them from torturing me to obtain any deviant idea that they can steal for their crappy media output any longer. They are literally ordering my toe to be severed slowly off--the bone is sticking out of my cartarsal area, jutting out of place from the foot because of this group breaking the bone and then re-breaking it and then stopping blood flow every day but cutting the skin tissue in the webbing between the toes literally to the bone--you can see the bone and this has been done every single day for YEARS. They continue to get top billing in politics and in the movies and in every single area they are informed by this disgusting group that is sponsoring this terrorist activity and these advocates of a terrorist mafia Nazi corrupted and destroyed State system, who are in my opinion not American citizens but more like billionaires out of Switzerland and France who are undoubtedly controlling these louts who are NOT FUN and their nasty photos on my every page makes me more ill

it is now impossible to write, the space bar is not working--my hand will not move to keys I want to write, as they are attacking my motor skills and blocking neural firing in my brain (or what ever else technologically is being done to my brain).


----------------------------------------

and every time I write about this torture and utter devastation to my body and home, finances, my ideas thrown back at me by these hateful, nasty parasites who I find have no ideas that are outstanding, from my experiences of being attacked in teleportation by them. They keep on laughing as they order me to be disfigured now into my toe being literally sliced off and broken to the point that it is almost at a 90 degree angle pointing into my other toe, with the skin cut to the bone literally every single night. These parasites attacking me, are being rewarded for this Nazi mafia operation in so many millions of dollars and front political opportunity. People need to immediately begin to assess these personalities and stop those who are holding power over them. If anyone wants a civilization or planet remaining, after their endless construction and devouring of the land into a cement shopping mansion paradise which is really the internal scenario of a hell with animals dying off the planet and the ecosystem dead from their endless consumption--they have no soul they are not humane they are sick and evil and rotten and now the planet is dying from their excesses. I only see the excesses in their never-ending torture and destruction of my body and home and life aimed at me in perpetua by these rotten and foul life-screw operations, machinators of bs propaganda.

-------------------------

 Every time I write about how evil and violent, disgusting, stupid and sick "they" are, and how many ideas they steal from me, the more promotions into higher status they obtain in their mainstream banality universe. It is astounding how blind the public is to how dangerously sick and vile and stupid these iconic representatives really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment