Friday, September 18, 2020

A call for arms, for defense, against bodily mutilation.

 This is copied and pasted from Facebook today. I had written it on FB deeming it not a mind control issue, but then again, I also wanted to stop writing about this situation until a few months from now, to stop any more promotion of any personality in that time frame. However, the seriousness to my body is of such grave import now that I must write once more asking for any humanitarian assistance for my rescue from this hate operation (meaning me living in peace, alone, in a safe and happy environment, with my cats returned, and this contract off me, in a very beautiful city--and living with the ability to type and think and write and live in peace without any more of this sick stuff encroaching upon my life). I most definitely do not want anything to do with any of these people attacking me, or as little as possible but then again, being around people I have some kind of happy collusion with that is positive and energizing instead of dissipating death slow stealth  murder operatives laughing as they have their stalking teams dismember me slowly and torture me slowly to death while they steal all they can out of me in everything possible and return the things they stole with more torture and hate, day after day, year after year.


----------------------


I am posting this on FB today because---private reasons as anything I write on any format, regardless of whether hand-written or electronic, is scrutinized for content. Any singular attempt to promote myself for money, any sincere interest in what I have to say as an open dialogue instead of a source to steal ideas from for this insidious hate contract out on me=-means I cannot describe my activities but...

I am writing this now because my toe is being slowly severed off by terrorists breaking into my room while I remain dormant in a semi-comatose zombie sort of hypnotized sleep "MK ULTRA Alter state" meaning I cannot wake up and feel nothing upon waking when my bones are broken--probably due to skin patch drug insertions, pain killers or subliminal suggestion--but the terrorists for many years now broke my left large toe. since then, they have been slicing into the skin webbing between the broken toe and the next small toe. Every night this goes on in addition to a litany of other slices, slow severing of other body parts (my gums cut to the bone on my lower jaw, and re-injured nightly by mechanical arms breaking into my room through panels on both sides of the walls (and on the ceiling) that I cannot block after more than 2 years of fighting with all monetary and physical exertion on a subpoverty income level, with poisoning that has remained glued into my spine and hips into my skull and down into my feet so any activity ilke pounding in nails and screws can rip through tissue and does.

My fingers inserted under cuticles since 2013 so the nails are broken falling out and endless blood flow loss in these areas. My scalp is balding because hair has been shaved or chemically treated out to induce balding and grease is smeared on my skin and hair every night as well.

There are many more dangerous perils and attacks: heart palpitations causing heart injury, for years this has gone on and it was deadly at high levels for almost 5 years. Tears flowing out of my eyes and always watering when I try to read or when I laugh tears are forced out of my eyes. My cheeks are so damaged=--the skin is so damaged from years of this acidic content forced onto my skin that more tears are painful, cause more skin damage and the area of skin around my eyes is damaged permanently as well.

the hacking is precluding typing and I can't go on backspacing and correcting and pounding down on keys to get anything out, as the usual attacks go every time I write.

But the damage to my toes, which increased this past week, has resulted in me not being able to walk. I can feel that a sharp metal object has been damaging bone and tissue to the extent that I can't put weight on this toe any longer. they broke my toe once more a few months ago, and it now is turned at a 75-degree angle into my other toes, which are malformed now due to the pressure the broken large toe exerts upon the rest of the structure of the left foot. I need medical attention immediately but first, I lack all financial resources for any doctor, and 2) all doctors here in Phuket are part of the Nazi mafia cartel and overcharge me, and they cause more damage to my body when I seek medical attention. I have been injected by doctors when I go (and pay huge amounts, when I was a studen they charged me huge amounts which I paid with student loans, and they inserted hardening chemicals that almost immediately caused my body to become more paralyzed and increased the situation to the point that I was not able to move or walk by the time I left that country where I was in my last year of grad school (online courses). the country was Germany, but the protocol of attack at all medical establishments remains the same--especially more pronounced murderous attacks are at established "mainstream" medical centers.

I can't type any longer the keyboard is so hard to type on I am pressing and pounding down, keys are stuck, don't print out--and of course the terrorist hackers are going to delete and change what I have written once I publish this post.

the terrorists teleporting and ordering these deadly attacks continue to PLAGUE, like an electronic virus, my internet searches with their photos injected into my every page I read, scan or open. I just opened a collective website with humorous content, and within 15 minutes one of the people involved inserted a huge photo of himself onto the formerly more pristine (but fun, "wacky" ) content. This site is fun, these people attacking me ARE NOT FUN PEOPLE at least for me. It is like a spoiling event for them to do this continuously. The initial joy at finding a fun site that I vibe to turned into an attack forum for despicable terrorists who are also "artists" and "actors" and politicians who want promotions for severing my body, inserting objects under my skin through their proxy servant slave minority minion stalkers, who have my food poisoned with fungus and mold, my home stinking with fungus and mold and grease and grime which is a stealth poisoning murder attempt--who use the mind control tech to discredit me in public paces when I do things like try to withdraw money at a bank or pay for anything in any store and have to have face-to-face contact with anyone, becomes an immediate hate attack situation. These "people" are inserting their faces into my every fun site search to continuously let me know they ah surveillance of my every thought, action and activity. They are all loathsome to me and how I wish someone or something would finally, after years of this, get this group of loathsome parasitic not-fun hate-mongering fakes off me and to stop them from torturing me to obtain any deviant idea that they can steal for their crappy media output any longer. They are literally ordering my toe to be severed slowly off--the bone is sticking out of my cartarsal area, jutting out of place from the foot because of this group breaking the bone and then re-breaking it and then stopping blood flow every day but cutting the skin tissue in the webbing between the toes literally to the bone--you can see the bone and this has been done every single day for YEARS. They continue to get top billing in politics and in the movies and in every single area they are informed by this disgusting group that is sponsoring this terrorist activity and these advocates of a terrorist mafia Nazi corrupted and destroyed State system, who are in my opinion not American citizens but more like billionaires out of Switzerland and France who are undoubtedly controlling these louts who are NOT FUN and their nasty photos on my every page makes me more ill

it is now impossible to write, the space bar is not working--my hand will not move to keys I want to write, as they are attacking my motor skills and blocking neural firing in my brain (or what ever else technologically is being done to my brain).


----------------------------------------

and every time I write about this torture and utter devastation to my body and home, finances, my ideas thrown back at me by these hateful, nasty parasites who I find have no ideas that are outstanding, from my experiences of being attacked in teleportation by them. They keep on laughing as they order me to be disfigured now into my toe being literally sliced off and broken to the point that it is almost at a 90 degree angle pointing into my other toe, with the skin cut to the bone literally every single night. These parasites attacking me, are being rewarded for this Nazi mafia operation in so many millions of dollars and front political opportunity. People need to immediately begin to assess these personalities and stop those who are holding power over them. If anyone wants a civilization or planet remaining, after their endless construction and devouring of the land into a cement shopping mansion paradise which is really the internal scenario of a hell with animals dying off the planet and the ecosystem dead from their endless consumption--they have no soul they are not humane they are sick and evil and rotten and now the planet is dying from their excesses. I only see the excesses in their never-ending torture and destruction of my body and home and life aimed at me in perpetua by these rotten and foul life-screw operations, machinators of bs propaganda.

-------------------------

 Every time I write about how evil and violent, disgusting, stupid and sick "they" are, and how many ideas they steal from me, the more promotions into higher status they obtain in their mainstream banality universe. It is astounding how blind the public is to how dangerously sick and vile and stupid these iconic representatives really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...