Friday, September 25, 2020

Once again today, at a place where I pay rent for something, where I am psychologically viciously attacked every single month (going on years paying monthly for a motorbike rental at the same "business") I experienced the ravages of severe "mind control" and the psychological ploys to lure the target. Today you read about me as the target. Today you don't know that YOU are a target too. I could not fend off the brain-altering and mood/emotional shift brought on and the inserted subliminal words that I could not stop saying to hostile enemies as I laughed and my actions were entirely not my own my words were forced and I could not discern that it was happening while it was happening. Even though I knew beforehand, the thought that I had to be cautious literally was wiped out of my brain/mind. You may think this is happening to me and not to you in this case, many of you are too brazen in thinking that you are secure. I repeat that I could not begin to "think" about how I was being controlled even though I knew it was going to happen beforehand, and I could not stop the attack or my reaction or the forced words or behaviorisms brought upon by this tech/drugging interface. How many of you, with all circumspect awareness blocked out by your lack of caution, are being even more controlled than I am in seriously dangerous situations where you feel comfortable and relaxed , artificially so, around seriously deadly predators out to steal, rob, rape or destroy you?

 Since this keyboard is nearly inoperable, and I have had to buy so many items that were destroyed by terrorist stalkers this month (and every month) I have no more money until next month. I rewrote  the title which is almost like a mini-paragraph. My brain right now is under heavy fire from their tech. The keyboard of course is like pounding down on cement.


If I write anything it is going to be stolen, even some vocabulary words I use that are not part of the more common dialogue can be stolen.  


Writing about how my ideas or phrases, words and concepts are stolen puts me at jeopardy of being labeled negatively and thus it would be self-incriminating until there is some system put in place to help targets corroborate their claims.  It is too hard to write now. I have injured my thumb pounding down as hard as I can on this plastic key. 


How many years longer must I wait for any system to be put in place where I can get assistance in providing evidence for what has been foisted on me with this pernicious tech and these terrorists who are fighting now for a power grab of supremacy. I am searching for posts or videos on the actions that adversaries of this current "crisis of Democracy" which has been a stealth and fully supported action by the population at large for most of my life. Suddenly people are shouting that there is something wrong. .They never shouted this when they saw me under attack by "stalking" terrorists and their organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment