Friday, September 25, 2020

Once again today, at a place where I pay rent for something, where I am psychologically viciously attacked every single month (going on years paying monthly for a motorbike rental at the same "business") I experienced the ravages of severe "mind control" and the psychological ploys to lure the target. Today you read about me as the target. Today you don't know that YOU are a target too. I could not fend off the brain-altering and mood/emotional shift brought on and the inserted subliminal words that I could not stop saying to hostile enemies as I laughed and my actions were entirely not my own my words were forced and I could not discern that it was happening while it was happening. Even though I knew beforehand, the thought that I had to be cautious literally was wiped out of my brain/mind. You may think this is happening to me and not to you in this case, many of you are too brazen in thinking that you are secure. I repeat that I could not begin to "think" about how I was being controlled even though I knew it was going to happen beforehand, and I could not stop the attack or my reaction or the forced words or behaviorisms brought upon by this tech/drugging interface. How many of you, with all circumspect awareness blocked out by your lack of caution, are being even more controlled than I am in seriously dangerous situations where you feel comfortable and relaxed , artificially so, around seriously deadly predators out to steal, rob, rape or destroy you?

 Since this keyboard is nearly inoperable, and I have had to buy so many items that were destroyed by terrorist stalkers this month (and every month) I have no more money until next month. I rewrote  the title which is almost like a mini-paragraph. My brain right now is under heavy fire from their tech. The keyboard of course is like pounding down on cement.


If I write anything it is going to be stolen, even some vocabulary words I use that are not part of the more common dialogue can be stolen.  


Writing about how my ideas or phrases, words and concepts are stolen puts me at jeopardy of being labeled negatively and thus it would be self-incriminating until there is some system put in place to help targets corroborate their claims.  It is too hard to write now. I have injured my thumb pounding down as hard as I can on this plastic key. 


How many years longer must I wait for any system to be put in place where I can get assistance in providing evidence for what has been foisted on me with this pernicious tech and these terrorists who are fighting now for a power grab of supremacy. I am searching for posts or videos on the actions that adversaries of this current "crisis of Democracy" which has been a stealth and fully supported action by the population at large for most of my life. Suddenly people are shouting that there is something wrong. .They never shouted this when they saw me under attack by "stalking" terrorists and their organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once more, drilling and hammering into the steel, and cement of the room directly beneath mine. It went on for hours yesterday and is continuing on a beautiful day it was formerly peaceful but the parasites must do whatever they can to ruin my body life and everything else. A continuation of YEARS of writing these enraged, drugged up posts to a sick slime sick fuck crap society of america and euro-nazi trash influenced scum. I can't imagine that anybody with any soul or higher intelligence than Marjorie Taylor Green is reading this. I mean, you are all really at her stupid yapping banal level. I can't compliment the silent readers assuming there is anything but smirking demons some with polished rhetoric some with elaborate wealth and the ability to shoulder some intellectual conversation and EVEN conduct peer-reviewed highly recommended research on quantum physics. But when it comes to the emotional realm of hate, the unifying vision is to protect the millennia murder-enforced status quo and for the subordinate minions it is even more a vicious not-game thusly all are entrenched in this and undoubtedly scroll through the YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of me writing what has only become a running joke of how nobody ever does more than applaud the shit and stupid sick scum who steal my ideas, words verbatim and then get applauds and promotions for it. I can barely write it is drilling underneath my chair as usual for over 7 years in this natural spot. The delivery I had to pick up was met with one white nazi trash shit filth who had to barge through the open doors of the glass separation of the living units and the lobby area---there usually is a bunch of creeps standing around supposedly holding the glass doors open for me when I am trudging with the half-broken wheels of a trolly cart h olding a huge laundry bag ("decor" fashion not the ugly stripes) and they just get in my way. I beckon them to stop holding the door they refuse. Once I Pass by them they smear some filth on my clothing or flick stains---if I am wearing black there are white paint flicks on the clothing--it is non-stop every doorway threshold "crossroads' these seeds of satan demons are waiting like the devil to block the passage and turn it into obstruction, negativity. It is highly symbolic. A white male came to barge through. I saw him approach rushing to get in my way as I was handing this woman who is endlessly following their instructions--the delivery person---so I asked her to arrive after 2 pm she came at 12:30---I told her to wait, I had to finish the little half-concocted post earlier always writing to try to get anybody to care no one ever does. WRiting about the sickness and ugliness of you shit hole scumbgs who are part of this, you all just love reading my desperate and being murdered posts-every day as they inflict murderous violence upon me and poisoning drugging and mutilation so my body is just broken down, aged and being killed as you all sit silently applauding this filth bunch of shit.

  When this white trash nazi shit creep pushed his way between me and the woman I was handing money to--and he came just as I had to focus m...