Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It requires a handsome white male to reach the deep, penetrating sensitive alarm bells of the average viewer to react to surveillance State operations. Anti-Putin, ,anti-surveillance, anti-State-sponsored terror Russian HANDSOME WHITE MALE activist Alexey Nevalny is out of a coma after having been poisoned.

 This sounds so "feminist" and "bitter", but I am merely following in the current spate of movies and tv shows winning awards. A white male is raped, the world cries and the tv series wins all the best awards. The plot focuses upon a white male and his accomplice pseudo-lesbian sister fighting technotyrants using hacking top impenetrable, almost superhero skills. In the end, it is revealed that the protagonist is not merely acting "out" of a demented need for social change per se, but more out of a deep wound inflicted by his pedophile father and the system that protects such men from the travesties of stopping rape culture. When inflicted upon a white male, who otherwise could have gotten the happy, frilly blonde female and married, had a top CEO job, and was part of the social fabric with no undermining miserable outcast wanderings through wreaking revenge upon the society that has spurned him for the white male rape privilege and otherwise any other male in charge of children, or women, or anything deemed "inferior" and thus penetrable and easily accessible to rape penetration or molestation. The worst crime is assaulting a white male. I merely am following in the analysis of the movies and tv shows that have won top awards for the past few years.


Here is a real-life situation, and FINALLY the information that the gamut of terrorist "gang stalking" minions at the LOWER levels aspiring to become exonerated rapists and murdering bigot hate mongering who can say and utter any insult possible but torture and POISON anyone they deem offensive to their power monopoly--and any threat to their mediocrity and incompetence although they may fill the requirements of the job but nothing more outstanding than that.


-----------------


The information is now on CNN oh my gosh! However, albeit, not a whisper about possible parallel situations occurring within or relegated out of the United States. Of course, what a DEMOcrazy it,, the United States, and it's affiliate puppet master controllers is.are!!!\\ Waiting for it to be the past tens of a crazy Demo society turned into a semblance of a Democracy based on an equal distribution of power, checks and balances, equality and freedom of expression, movement without a surveillance state poisoning it's unwelcomed threats (i.e. me, now into almost into the 10th year of detoxing from poisoning that everyone around me helped to implant into my body--plus more torture while healing the entire 9.78 yeas of this without end).


A chance from Putin to some other recognized power may not mean a whole lot in the more wide spectrum of this system. If Germany is harboring Nevalny, perhaps it's because they really want to complete the Nordstrom 2 instead of being blocked in this huge power oil gambit collaborative effort with Russia. Probably worth more to Germany than Putin or his regime. The same system will remain in place--perhaps it will be labeled Glasnost 2 or 3?


https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/europe/navalny-russia-coma-poisoning-intl/index.html


-


--------------------------------------------------

If you are a woman, the chances of anyone caring about you being poisoned or raped is much lower than if a "handsome" white male is exposed to the same atrocities. Jut to mention the unmentionable reality and TRUTH. Not complaining but only writing the obvious that people refuse to acknowledge. Just like they refuse to acknowledge rape or poisoning unless the subject of the attack is deemed part of the untouchable protected group--i.e. a handsome white male fighting as the underdog for justice.  Everyone knows this implicitly but this reality is mostly covered up with lies and pretenses that this is not true. However, just watch those H-wood movies and tv shows and you will see that this is reinforced adamantly to the point that the women involved are always blamed and called the B-word or they are murdered by the incensed son, the poor white male offended because he was raped but his response is to absolutely attack the women and then, if possible, themurder of the father figure is done by someone else "protesting" or the memory is buried like a bad corpse rotting in a defunct memory base.

---------------------

I could name two of these shows I have watech in the last few years that have won top prizes, reinforcing male domination culture to rape and torture.. All done under the auspices of defending victim rights as the underdog going beesrk in society because they were assaulted by white males and the mothers "participated" because they are always silenced, blocked from action, adn then blamed for not having done anything when the chips fall and the blame is levied out in an unbalanced attack upon women as the supposed nurturing caretakers and always the frontline of blame and revenge attack.

-------------------------------

The hacking has created an impossible ability to type and I can only get a bit out, mostly disjointed and the brain tech alters my emotional state--always exacerbating the negative state. I cannot write with calm reasoning but this is, or sounds like  "bitter" "feminist" (perhaps) b-word attack!!!

I have to laugh about the hypocrisy of these movies and their white male protagonists--some of whom have attacked me--in this case, both of the movies and shows have been endless photos ops of the men starring in these rape victim roles--fighting to teleport and rape ME of course--the double-standard and hypocrisy  and racism and hate applies endlessly in this situation of me being poisoned--absolutely silenced and ignored by society and no concern about this murder attempt ever epxressed by anyone, especially the men teleporting and raping and ordering non-stop torture whiel I fight to heal. There is, in short, nothing but more attacks to destroy what healing capabilities I naturally ahve to rely on, since they also block financial solvencly so I cannot afford any established medical treatments or alternative healing.  And yet, the same people sponsor, steal ideas from me and use my ideas about similar situations:  but I watch movies and tv shows about white males being poisoned, drugged by establishment, labeled crazy or mentally ill, if they fight against corruption ortry to even acknowledge what has happened in their vulnerable states of childhood or nascent awareness but always submerged and compartmentalized into silenced block of memory and awareness. 

 Always , in these movies, tv shows and now in the "news" manufactured: the cherished unblemished but damaged white male honored and cherished by the media if they represent white males being raped in this system of rape culture. 

Now I have to spend at least 10 minyes fighting to correct what hackers absolutely damaged of what I wrote the space bars is blocked and most of the words are glued together. If my post is unreadable after I post, because I am going to stop correcting this one paragraph, I spent at least 15 minutes fighting to correctly type the above set of paragraphs in this post, all of which should be correct, readable with no abberations whatever comes out is due to hacking that is unreadable or chaotic or turned incomprehensible. As I view the paragraph, the entire paragraph is underlined with red spelling mistake. Just now, I am inserting this because I spent more like 30 minutes fighting to correct just one paragraph, and as I wrote, the hackers moved the cursor so I would insert a deleted letter and the cursor added the letter to another word, thus forcing me to backspace, delete, retype and then fight to punch in the spacebar, which I must pound down with my hand completely as hard as possible.. I will correct it all but as I wrote,--this is the amount of silencing that I must fight ever time I fight to simply type. Not to mention what attacks are being put on my brain.

I am giving up now it is completely impossible to type any longer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...