Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It requires a handsome white male to reach the deep, penetrating sensitive alarm bells of the average viewer to react to surveillance State operations. Anti-Putin, ,anti-surveillance, anti-State-sponsored terror Russian HANDSOME WHITE MALE activist Alexey Nevalny is out of a coma after having been poisoned.

 This sounds so "feminist" and "bitter", but I am merely following in the current spate of movies and tv shows winning awards. A white male is raped, the world cries and the tv series wins all the best awards. The plot focuses upon a white male and his accomplice pseudo-lesbian sister fighting technotyrants using hacking top impenetrable, almost superhero skills. In the end, it is revealed that the protagonist is not merely acting "out" of a demented need for social change per se, but more out of a deep wound inflicted by his pedophile father and the system that protects such men from the travesties of stopping rape culture. When inflicted upon a white male, who otherwise could have gotten the happy, frilly blonde female and married, had a top CEO job, and was part of the social fabric with no undermining miserable outcast wanderings through wreaking revenge upon the society that has spurned him for the white male rape privilege and otherwise any other male in charge of children, or women, or anything deemed "inferior" and thus penetrable and easily accessible to rape penetration or molestation. The worst crime is assaulting a white male. I merely am following in the analysis of the movies and tv shows that have won top awards for the past few years.


Here is a real-life situation, and FINALLY the information that the gamut of terrorist "gang stalking" minions at the LOWER levels aspiring to become exonerated rapists and murdering bigot hate mongering who can say and utter any insult possible but torture and POISON anyone they deem offensive to their power monopoly--and any threat to their mediocrity and incompetence although they may fill the requirements of the job but nothing more outstanding than that.


-----------------


The information is now on CNN oh my gosh! However, albeit, not a whisper about possible parallel situations occurring within or relegated out of the United States. Of course, what a DEMOcrazy it,, the United States, and it's affiliate puppet master controllers is.are!!!\\ Waiting for it to be the past tens of a crazy Demo society turned into a semblance of a Democracy based on an equal distribution of power, checks and balances, equality and freedom of expression, movement without a surveillance state poisoning it's unwelcomed threats (i.e. me, now into almost into the 10th year of detoxing from poisoning that everyone around me helped to implant into my body--plus more torture while healing the entire 9.78 yeas of this without end).


A chance from Putin to some other recognized power may not mean a whole lot in the more wide spectrum of this system. If Germany is harboring Nevalny, perhaps it's because they really want to complete the Nordstrom 2 instead of being blocked in this huge power oil gambit collaborative effort with Russia. Probably worth more to Germany than Putin or his regime. The same system will remain in place--perhaps it will be labeled Glasnost 2 or 3?


https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/07/europe/navalny-russia-coma-poisoning-intl/index.html


-


--------------------------------------------------

If you are a woman, the chances of anyone caring about you being poisoned or raped is much lower than if a "handsome" white male is exposed to the same atrocities. Jut to mention the unmentionable reality and TRUTH. Not complaining but only writing the obvious that people refuse to acknowledge. Just like they refuse to acknowledge rape or poisoning unless the subject of the attack is deemed part of the untouchable protected group--i.e. a handsome white male fighting as the underdog for justice.  Everyone knows this implicitly but this reality is mostly covered up with lies and pretenses that this is not true. However, just watch those H-wood movies and tv shows and you will see that this is reinforced adamantly to the point that the women involved are always blamed and called the B-word or they are murdered by the incensed son, the poor white male offended because he was raped but his response is to absolutely attack the women and then, if possible, themurder of the father figure is done by someone else "protesting" or the memory is buried like a bad corpse rotting in a defunct memory base.

---------------------

I could name two of these shows I have watech in the last few years that have won top prizes, reinforcing male domination culture to rape and torture.. All done under the auspices of defending victim rights as the underdog going beesrk in society because they were assaulted by white males and the mothers "participated" because they are always silenced, blocked from action, adn then blamed for not having done anything when the chips fall and the blame is levied out in an unbalanced attack upon women as the supposed nurturing caretakers and always the frontline of blame and revenge attack.

-------------------------------

The hacking has created an impossible ability to type and I can only get a bit out, mostly disjointed and the brain tech alters my emotional state--always exacerbating the negative state. I cannot write with calm reasoning but this is, or sounds like  "bitter" "feminist" (perhaps) b-word attack!!!

I have to laugh about the hypocrisy of these movies and their white male protagonists--some of whom have attacked me--in this case, both of the movies and shows have been endless photos ops of the men starring in these rape victim roles--fighting to teleport and rape ME of course--the double-standard and hypocrisy  and racism and hate applies endlessly in this situation of me being poisoned--absolutely silenced and ignored by society and no concern about this murder attempt ever epxressed by anyone, especially the men teleporting and raping and ordering non-stop torture whiel I fight to heal. There is, in short, nothing but more attacks to destroy what healing capabilities I naturally ahve to rely on, since they also block financial solvencly so I cannot afford any established medical treatments or alternative healing.  And yet, the same people sponsor, steal ideas from me and use my ideas about similar situations:  but I watch movies and tv shows about white males being poisoned, drugged by establishment, labeled crazy or mentally ill, if they fight against corruption ortry to even acknowledge what has happened in their vulnerable states of childhood or nascent awareness but always submerged and compartmentalized into silenced block of memory and awareness. 

 Always , in these movies, tv shows and now in the "news" manufactured: the cherished unblemished but damaged white male honored and cherished by the media if they represent white males being raped in this system of rape culture. 

Now I have to spend at least 10 minyes fighting to correct what hackers absolutely damaged of what I wrote the space bars is blocked and most of the words are glued together. If my post is unreadable after I post, because I am going to stop correcting this one paragraph, I spent at least 15 minutes fighting to correctly type the above set of paragraphs in this post, all of which should be correct, readable with no abberations whatever comes out is due to hacking that is unreadable or chaotic or turned incomprehensible. As I view the paragraph, the entire paragraph is underlined with red spelling mistake. Just now, I am inserting this because I spent more like 30 minutes fighting to correct just one paragraph, and as I wrote, the hackers moved the cursor so I would insert a deleted letter and the cursor added the letter to another word, thus forcing me to backspace, delete, retype and then fight to punch in the spacebar, which I must pound down with my hand completely as hard as possible.. I will correct it all but as I wrote,--this is the amount of silencing that I must fight ever time I fight to simply type. Not to mention what attacks are being put on my brain.

I am giving up now it is completely impossible to type any longer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Physically assaulted by the next low-hoe (like dyed blonde nazi j-lo the hoe latino skank rape enabling favorite her vicious nazi violence and support of all racism as long as "her group" gets to push someone else down into the lowest category, which all the minorities are striving to do to me as they get "elevated" for helping put waves of nazis into america. Nothing I say about how they are being used to create the utter destruction of FREEDOM to become anything in America is muted by their selfish greed and desperate clutching for their nasty dirty careers. Thus the country gets lost as this is the prevailing mentality mode throughout the country).//minority Jewish Nazi "model" scum just upon waking, early morning after being assaulted once more in deep sleep with homeless skits by the scum team which put trump and musk and nazis in power. //She's an AIPAC Jew who is connected to a scum out of Miami who is now an LA plant of Jewish Nazi support (i.e. friends with Bill Maher who assaulted, stole my ideas I had written repeating them verbatim the next day as he hacked his show until finally he's so pro-trump no one trusts him any longer on the "left" which I am only trying to avoid more nazis claiming to be anti-trump who are the most vicious in attacking me; almost outside of the nazis who are open and apparent but claiming they are not "racist" like ugly sick sleazy dumb arnold. This Jewish skank rushed at me hitting me and as usual I had to fight to get the next leech rushing violently at me from a black space of vision to get the filth off me. I had no choice as it was a direct assault before I had a chance to see what was coming at me. I had written about her partner because I was referencing his partnership with euro-trash nazis who are stallone scumbag italian and french shit who have overtaken america and south beach with their nazi mafia and how america has weakened the dollar so much the euro-trash can buy all real estate and wall street and indeed, whorewood completely out. That is what has happened since the EU merged and formed the Euro and the U.S. Dollar instantly was much weaker whereas it had been much stronger prior. This was part of the original Marshall plan to pay for the uptick of every Euro-A$$ to be wiped clean every day by U.S. tax dollars and then once their currency arrived they could take over. That was when the dirty ugly sleaze filth of ugly arrnold was put in power into politics in whorewood california influencing congress through whorewood out of dirty californication.//The latino dirty violent scumbag was so violently rushing at me last evening that finally I gave him a tarot reading upon his fithy request because of non-stop fighting for years on a non-stop basis and his ugly sleazy dirty hate filth was so disgusting to deal with. His putrid bad energy was so disgusting like some rabid immature child I just shut him up. I can't "read" without being authentic so I was a supportive as possible othewise I compromise my own integrity. I urged him into his humanity from the power domination kill swtich that is never turned off by dirty gavin scumbag creepo old boy scum the governor he never stops the nazi AI switch generating this torture machine which has generated MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in campaign funding for his lying scum crap political career post when the ape finally is finished with plundering through his goons everything possible. As rape-centered, racst with plantation goons like this latino sleazebag who while he was talking to me a flying cockroach flew into my room (it never happens) his spiritual ugly malaise was so strong this is a black magick spiritual cesspool of hate and vicious power-grabbing. The racism imposed on him got him to grab my breasts with hate after I gave this tarot reading but his non-stop death threats and disgusting commentary was shut up. He gave me a salute with a warm smile after the reading but 10 minutes later he had already been primed by ugly stupid dirty arnold to negate every single positive thing about me, to steal as much as possible including all positive energy to drain me into death by non-stop hate abuse and insults. The push to create a compeltely oppressed jewish class ujpon which the nazi shit of this not blonde but "whiter" skin than me ugly dirty plastic skank is devoted to pushing me down so her nazi affiliation is proven. A true Modern Jewish AIPAC nazi who is working to let in all the ugly arnold shitnigger filth into israel sao they can get a penthouse maybe if they keep pushing for anothe genocide but they get exempted. //The latino is once more making his death threats ugly statements and the ugly shitalina whorewood group have sat back smug and delighted that once more another scumbag minority has --no not one, but every single day before the midterms they are getting black "'civil rights" yelling spittling house reps going into retirement so desperate to keep all the money and spotlight on his dirty corrupt prune-looking face. The plastic-coated model who is much younger and can't furrow her brow by any consternation is dumping her fear of being targeted or EXPOSED n her nazi jewish collusion so I wrote not about her, but the participation of her friend jason bin out of hollywood, formerly of south beach, who fully participated in the tommasino Buti Epstein Island cartel which included model shit like campbell of course out of England into pushing to put "other women" into rape stature while they get blown- up on the cover of ocean drive (however they only put her on the inside of the front page and a blonde model on the cover they could not ever put a black woman at that time) but her violence against me almost in front of stallone's club, at an italian restaurant where I had also been attacked by "I'm italian-american" mafia while selling cigars, innocently as many people had been able to do independenly on South Beach but the french and italian and english nazis have convinced their stupid dirty american nazi partners to stop all independent financial status from anybody unless they are under the control of their rotten American nazi puppets whom they control with their denigration mind control to get americans to hate america and only send money and power to every euro-nazi white trash they adore. The vicious violent grasping for survival and money and power which LA dominates with extreme racist undertones beneath the fake "woke" content and the endless nazi mafia movies depicting minorities as vicious and nasty (which has been fully absorbed into this creep latino who is a foul and really " evil" dirty black energy parasite really ugly and sick of course brought on after 16 years of non-stop torture to obtain this contract so worthless and meaningless filthy bigot shit can obtain a euro-sponsored stake in whoreood which america has sold off to euro-nazi control via ugly stupid dirty arnold shit-trash nigger filth and you all continue to worship that hulk of bullshit and muscle-bound ugly ape filth racism disguised by barely concealed nazism. Because that sleazy filth rapes his latino maid but they call it a mutual agreement does not mean he is "not a racist".

  "Tom Devil--The Ballad of Tom Devil". Ziggy McKenzzie. April 28, 2026. Midterms are stirring up a lot of German flying cockroach...