Thursday, September 10, 2020

Terrorist report: September 11, 2020.

 Every day is a day of terrorism aimed at my body, home and brain, mind, soul and spirit and finances and everything I love and have obtained through my effort.


-------

Returning to this torture studio/surveillance rape and violence slow murder place I have been forced to live in, with absolutely no other alternative possible. All searches are confined to one or two responses from vicious and deadly attackers posing as landlords . If legitimate landlords, they have their current tenants move out immediately, ostensibly to higher levels of living standards as this group has unlimited finances for these terrorist activities. No expense is denied those who perform the domestic terror attacks.


The area of the cabinet under the "kitchen" sink which is merely a tiny space in this tiny room with a built-in sink, a disgusting and marred countertop that has been damaged, chipped and stained by the terrorists after I moved in, as I am supposed to be responsible for all damages, the entire space has been damaged and is broken and stinking, spattered with stains that won't come out, plus filthy grime that I must scour with bleach to get out--all white surfaces are sprayed with black and brown greasy substances that leave a brown slime residue on any white tissue.


Every place I have lived in for years has been attacked in the kitchen pipe system. Leaking water dripping non-stop for years from one place I have been forced into to the next. For years in this one place I now reside, the people on the other side are inserting their mechanical arms and spraying a stinking substance that permeates through the cracks of the cabinet doors that don't close properly because they have been cut for the purpose of being crooked and leaving spaces.  I have had to plaste paper, glued onto the walls from the center of the back of the cabinets to the front doors, taped and then of course prior to all that I sealed silicone around all edges. Then, I have pounded in hooks on all corners and into all the middle spaces. Not enough. For at least 8 months the terrorist have been pouring stinking black water into the area, after I have had to stuff rubber matting into the open cracks, which means almost the entire top and middle areas of the cabinet doors have rubber matting pressed down into the cabinet doors that are almost open spaces of nearly one inch in some places.  Huge holes cut into the door frame of the cabinet doors. I have put plastic trays to create a space where the water can drip down--the area of the pipes I have plastered over and taped over so the water won't drip down (it's being inserted when I lieave and from the other side anyway) stinking fungus emits from the doros and a small pool of black-flecked water is stagnating on the trays. i have so many other areas of this tiny, miniscule studio to try to block other areas of entry that this is the area that I dread having to open I have to wait until at least the next day after finally having the strength to leave this room as detosx from hard poisoning has left me unable to move, paralyzed, for nearly 10 years now and they keep putting this poison in my food and body and drugging me into near comatose levels of inertia.


I have to clean this, every time stinking puddles of fungus and the entire area of the cabinets stinks of mold and fungus. 


The floor is littered with debris and grime and dirt to a level that after I cleaned it I am replacing what the terrorists have ripped off the floorboards that I spent a few months fighting to pay for and put on, absolutely damaged and destroyed and turned into a disgusting filthy and ripped up stinking mass of broken ripped shredded pieces of huge poster material I covered twice, made beautiful and covered with layers of packaging tape so it looked like a beautiful mosaic--cut every day by the mechanical arms that I absolutely cannot stop from entering this room, every single night. Filth smeared into the cut and shredded areas so the room literally was stinking and I could not clean, bend or remove all of it until recently. More time hurting my body bending and removing the endless shredded and stinking material. Only to return and sweeping one time the dust pan is filled nearly 1/3 with dirt, debris an;d I just cleaned it two days ago, before having left the room yesterday.


My boots, my one and only pair of shoes. Pouring rain yesterday forced me to have to get soaked in the rain. I usually put my boots in a plastic bag, tied and then in a corner. For some reason, the terrorists either can't reach my shoes in this position or they are too busy cutting into my body every night--my teeth are continuously being cut into as they terrorists want me to lose my loser teeth which they have broken and keep cutting gum tissue out of. They also keep cutting into my foot where they broke my toe, to cause blood flow loss and make my toes broken and damaged--they just re-broke my toe a few months ago after I began to fight back against one of the outspoken "liberal" fascist Nazi bigots out of Europe (England in this case) or his fellow bigot a real Nazi out of Denmark, but this was their attack upon me with these terrorists in the rooms next to mine, on all sides, on all floors the entire building has been relegated for this sole purpose of this terror operation against me (as most rooms are vacant in the entire area--floors are deserted,, etc).  I have been writing about these attacks for years, but alas, no one can do anything because of course you are all too comfortable in your luxury and repose to do anything drastic like care about every crime being committed against me. Just look at all the prisons and by now you are all numbed and pacified by your entitlements and your promotions and inertia derived therein.


------------

My boots which I had to hang on my clothing rack are now covered with fungus, stinking in the interior and scratched, the leather has been damaged. Last night the boots had only been soaked iwth water, have been sitting in front of a 16" fan blowing at high speed all night, with the opening of the boots directly a few inches from the fan's air blast--they are dry but covered with scratches, stink of fungus, and are damaged. I have only one pair of shoes, mostly due to how hard it is to find women's shoes here in Thailand that are my size, and also because I need more flat shoes due to the injuries on my spine. I also cannot afford to pay for anything, and all I do with my money is replace what the terrorist  break and destroy, and every single month the list of items I must replace in addition to materials I have not stopped buying with all the extra money I may be able to save, for fighting to stop the mechanical arms from getting into my home--on the $700 the terrorists have forced me to fight to survive on.(I takeout less than that every month, to try to save money as well--as the terrorist operation has forced me into a dangerously precarious financial and otherwise serious threatening situation but I cannot elaborate on this, they know and threaten me with the damages they have forced upon me as part of the trump card game they always play of coercion, threat of death and torture homelessness murder of me or my cat(s) and etc etc it never ends.



I am pounding down on keys and fighting to write. And to think, it's like my head is spinning. As I type, the hackers are absolutely blocking the space bar, stopping letters from appearing, and they keep on rewriting what I publish to discredit me.


This is my reward for sticking up for my human rights and no one ever caring to stop them or help me. I fight also for any future people who will be forced into prostituted sex slavery using these microchips and th8is hate system (with all it's superficial trappings of pseudo-religious affiliation). But no one can defend me obviously I must sit here begging for years for anyone to care enough to get me into a safe living space. Perhaps the absolute destruction of the world and the economic crashes along with the wealthy becoming billionaires overnight from the pandemic might convince some of you that something foul is amiss and that the technocrats are devious and do not care about you, the minions they rely on for their genocide and hate operations--


Perhaps you should care and do a bit more to protect human rights. 


-------------


Without going through the post and then seeing hacker rewrites and then spending half an hour to simply pound down and rewrite what has been destroyed in this discrediting operation: I have also pounded hooks onto all the outsides of all cupboard doors, making even the slightest of movement impossible. All cabinets have huge open wide spces at the bottom, in the center and on top of all of the doors so these one-millimeter mechanical arms can break through the wooden panels (laser wood cutters simply cutting around the secured/hooked areas) and then with extremely clever means, inserting these arms through the openings from behind the panels--the other room--the flimsy superficialmaterial that covers the panels on my side--which resemble the cheap wood painted coverings-I believe the panels are being removed from the other side and these tiny, most professional perhaps DARPA conceived (or private contractors? The group attacking me has obtained all the ownership of all businesses or they use the mafia influence to coerce the owners to participate--I have seen this happen in some of the "mom & pop" stores here in Phuket where the owners are unwilling to attack me. They sit with grim frowns while the groups of attackers assault me in their "covert" operations. I know they are rooting for me  and sometimes they offer me free items and a slight, hidden smile of support. They never appear again when I return to the same shop. 


---------------------------


ALl the cabinets are likewise hooked on the exteriors of the doors, with the huge cracks along all the sides and tops and bottoms, stuffed with rubber matting All other areas of entry are blocked off and this is my summarization of how I am endlessly being maimed and disfigured nightly. I have not listed or even begun to list how many attacks there are on my body every single night in this manner of break-in. I have to sleep with a head cap to try to stop them from shredding my hair any longer. I wear thin light-weight gloves with socks over my hands, and the terrorists still manage to insert objects under my middle finger cuticles. I am losing, completely a nail on my right hand from over 6 years of this going on and on, every single night. There is much more


too hard to write. Any discrepancy in this post or any post, spelling or grammar typo or mistake is mostly due to hackers. Impatience with pounding down and fighting to get keys to operate or function makes me neglect to use proper grammar such as inserting comas or pounding down and backspacing on the capital letter tab or etc etc etc


the list of deformations of my body I have in no way begun to express in this post. 


When will anyone defend me and stop this crime against me? They want to force a baby out of me I ask this world to stop this crime and let me live in peace, my cats returned, this stalking stopped, and my finances in some way reimbursed from years of financial devastation and discrimination from tis global enterprise attacking me.


I want to live ALONE and not have a BABY as some generator of some experiment where the abusers are allowed to torture, ,rape and disfigure me, steal allI work for and claim it as their own and their "right" and "entitlement" to do so. Sneering at me in contempt, destroying my home and body and then raping, torturing and attempting to murder me when I fight back. 


This is the future of your Brave New World Technocracy for many people, Ibeleive I am not the only one or ever will be.


Please have a bit more compassion for the human race and the future than doing nothing and watching all of this unfold, secure in your protected status, as that might fail when the people controlling you want more "lebensraum" and your home or property or land or money or ideas or children to rape.



No comments:

Post a Comment