Saturday, September 26, 2020

Terrorist Report: my mobile phone was stolen from my room while I was in another "room". The phone was in a shoulder sling-around pouch on my bed, where it ALWAYS is. Gone, completely gone. The mechanical arms are being used by the terrorists from the patio above mine to reach into my room and sprinkle dirt into the room if I leave the door open and go into this other "room" for less than one minute. //More on the Progressive/Liberal fake opposition scammers (criticism or expose aimed ONLY at those co-opting fakes involved with attacking me, not the entire "movement").

 *I just re-read this post after having published, and hackers changed words which vitally altered content. I am not going to correct but please note that especially the last paragraph with political commentary was altered and rewritten by hackers. *I am now going to spend MORE TIME fighting the hackers to pound down and correct but I think they will insert more slightly wrong words or structures--they are weakening the hacking attacks now to create the semblance of coherency but with just a few vital junctures of meaning altered ever-so-slightly. This downplays my claims of hacking and revision, their tactic.**


Because  I must non-stop clean clothing and items, I have to wash things in the sink all day--also my feet have been cut to the bone so after the pig ape terrorists pour dirt and filth on my patio I must clean my feet as well, which means either I must lock the patio door with a bicycle lock on the inside, because if I just use the sliding lock inserted into the door frame, the terrorists have opened the door from the outside probably using a magnetic lock-opener. I have to perpetually clean stinking and toxic items all day, thus I  have to traipse from the patio cleaning and hanging soaking wet clothing to the bathroom every 20 minutes because there is never a day without a huge pile of stinking sprayed clothing to wash. Every morning my patio has a small layer of black dirt and little piles of leaves in all the corners of the patio, underneath items. This also happens almost immediately after I have to carry heavy buckets of water to cleanse the entire area, after I  see piles of debris and dirt clustered all over my floor in this "room" where the mechanical arms break through the multiple layers of shielding I put on the interior and exterior of these cupboards where the mechanical arms are getting through--all the light fixtures which have been cut into the ceiling, so there are gaping holes where the light fixtures are, have all been covered. The floor is covered with materials so the floorboards cannot be lifted up. There are no other openings besides the patio front door, which has no screen I can't afford to pay nearly $100 to buy a pair, and then pay a taxi to deliver it for me. I must work to save $1 at stores so  I can continuously buy materials to cover the panels, the walls where these mechanical arms are indeed getting through at night. They used to break through the cupboard doors during the day as well. My efforts all these 2+ years have resulted in the wonderful (sarcastic) end result that the terrorists break in only at night, and then during the day through this patio sliding door because they keep me fighting to not be poisoned to death from sepia so I must clean stinking clothing and furniture and my blankets and bedsheets have been sprayed with horrendous stinking and foul fungus so I had to spend an entire day cleaning all of that yesterday. I looked for my mobile phone and saw that it had  disappeared yesterday. Not in the place I have put it EVERY SINGLE DAY for years in the exact, same place. It is a position in my room where mechanical arms could easily reach it and lift it up by the straps of the pouch and carry it quickly away. That is exactly what has happened. The camera has already been broken in almost every function except for the music file program, which I use like a life boat when I go out because of the ugly noises of the creeple terrorists attacking me in huge droves of them every single moment,  every single place I go.


The keyboard is hacked badly. It operated perfectly for less than one second just as I began to type. The hacking is being done remotely, obviously. The keys worked, the spacebar operated perfectly.

--------------------


I re-read just the title of yesterday's very drugged post. Words from the title of the post had been inserted and I changed/edited only one of the words. I could not get through the rest to see what else had been inserted. I noticed yesterday that many of the sentences had "filler" words added to the  sentences, causing slight repetitions of words, using vernacular intended to water down the content and make my writing appear like I am rambling on with silly filler "like" additions. It's very "millennial" type speech patterns. I was and remain very drugged up with some awful drug stuff that leaves me not only completely physically exhausted by the time afternoon comes along, I am doped up, my food is drugged repetitively every single day. I can't spend what tiny  fraction of energy I have left after literally pounding down on this keyboard to correct after spending at least 20 minutes per post backspacing and rewriting while I am in the process of fighting to type my thoughts out.


Thus, the post was hacked and partially rewritten and I am not going to re-edit it now. 

-----------------


As I have written endlessly for years, the terrorist organization has forced me not only into sub poverty status, but I am always on the brink of utter catastrophe on every financial and legal precipice possible. All the while the "liberal" and "Democrat" pimps absolutely gloating to create this form of human trafficking and prostituted slavery continue to obtain their "opposition to the Right" posturing by using the surveillance and "thought-reading" and hacking tech to continuously steal ideas FROM ME while claiming that they are "superior" but continuously torturing me to obtain original words and now vocabulary by the blathering fakes  on YouTube who want their own tv shows, cranking out endless fodder about how they are exposing the one personality that is continuously being "exposed" by them. I cannot find any information about Biden or any support for  him on any of their "hate" expose "Progressive" platform YouTube channels. The focus remains on the trumped up personality that represents their ingress into the portals of media accessibility. They have become established and you can (laughingly) see them blathering as opposite "pundits' for the "progressives" on FOX NEWS!!!  Of course, they falter and the Fox News anchors always "win" the debate. One of them appeared vaguely composed but completely skirted the original topic onto some other issue that he could expound upon. He teleported me while I was awake and conscious yesterday after I wrote that "some of the progressives" are stealing my vocabulary. He had this bigot Nazi posture of pig-sniffing-the-empty(meaningless) air" Nazi posture. This "fake it 'till you make it" posture that some of the pig apes use and the media fake opposition also imitates in their media photos. If you have studied something like ballet, you will see that this contrived posture is nothing more than an awkward hyper-extension of the cervical vertebrae and the chin sticks up. It is a very easy posture to imitate. This blathering "Progressive" appeared while I was cleaning and then exhausted and sick,  very sick from detox for over 10 years and poisoning and drugging, inhaling poison daily and fighting every single day. I called him a name, using insult words because I was exhausted from cleaning and hurting my body, glued poison into my bone structure, endlessly cleaning their filth from my body and my home--he was "fresh", energized--he is "young" and represents the "millennial" "alternative" crowd---appears more like a Nazi Youth Republican but has the mannerisms of "Millennial" political posturing. My vocabulary has 100% been stolen by this blathering fake, like so many of the other fakes out there. Another older white male stole ideas but his output is very well-educated, more calm, precise and well-done.  Nevertheless, he has stolen more than one idea from me, with the full blessing and the surveillance technology handed to the "Left" by rotten Hillary, not just crooked but rotten and completely corrupted. The emails I fear were allowed to "leak" because all of these fakes really are connected to foreign entities, in her case the Italian mafia operates alongside her in my situation. I DON'T CARE IF "THIS IS POLITICS" because this is The United States you are selling out. This is not the global corporation protected by "Italian" mafia and funded by Nazi surveillance and Russian hacking and sex trafficking of people like me who you can't stand to see have ideas that could prove that you only got a Law Degree but are not well-rounded and certainly unethical to the point that you partner with these criminals to keep the Progressives also under your criminal organization. I also was teleorted to Bernie Sanders, who I did endorse in 2016. He was teleported to me alongside Hillary and when she had a pile of papers with my "dossier" in front of her, and mentioned a most disgusting attack some very vile South Afrikanners had put in my room when I stayed at the "Shanti Lodge" in Chalong, he sneered in his contemptuous Brooklyn accent about how he was going to shut them down in 6 weeks. Utterly sarcastic and sneering like it was a joke. He of course, as the websites claim, comes from a "Jewish" background, (like so many put in "top positions", is married to a blonde woman) and like so many "Jews" who participate in this most racist attack on me, laughs with the Nazi abusers, which filthy Hillary really is, her statement about Blacks when she came out with the Omnibus Crime Act in the 90's reveals her true sentiments about her inherent racist policies. POLICIES put into action and with this "covert" technology her real sinister agenda comes directly to the fore where I must see it every single day as she is overseeing the "fake opposition" media cranks cranking out their fake stuff to assuage the anxiety, rage and feeling of helplessness and powerlessness that the "real" Progressives who really want change from the cyclical STINK of these same groups using other front personalities to represent their reprehensible policies. ENACTED and increasing towards fascist Totalitarianism every single day the situation worsens. As for the "Jewish" attackers: they go to Synagogue, I never have (twice in my life). These fakes are members of the Jewish community centers, form alliances with Israel, make movies with bigot Nazi racists in starring roles about the Holocaust, as their lead actors teleport and rape me and these "Jewish" men with their blonde (bigot Nazi) wives cheer it all on, as they also steal ideas from me and leave me begging for my life. They create endowments and leagues to "expose" the Holocaust and have every single contact available to defend me in any way from their "friends" like rotten pimp/madame Hillary and yet, they are all "friends" and they support this "Democratic" party orgy bs-fest. I see that the Progressive "leadership" and their media representatives, including the Turkish one, are mere puppet pundits of a false opposition which are merely conservative fascists being coached to play a fake opposition role while undermining all real opposition.


If I get on YouTube to see what next catastrophe has been created to destroy "Democracy" today, their videos plague the entire page of YouTube. One of them I did subscribe to, I admit, because at first his performance which rates as an A- or a B (on my bs meter scale) echoed my very words, which obviously this bigot scammer white male, posturing in the Nazi "arrogant" pig-sniffing-air "superior" posture has stolen my vocabulary because  I spent nearly 6 years studying at graduate level, which of course got me to study for hours every single day graduate level, peer-reviewed research and I had to improve my vocabulary content. These pig apes who are "common sense" jabberwocky air jockys appear to have maybe a limited arsenal of vocabulary, are absolutely told what to  say and of course, they are PERFORMERS, actors, with promotions and contracts for  their performances so when the chance of inserting them into the vacant H-wood or celebrity slots as the "liberal" opposition, they are already indoctrinated fully into the DEATH SQUAD organization and fully in favor of utilizing this technology to quell, to crush and destroy real opposition and also MAINLY to rob, rape and steal concepts from people "like me" who actually have their own ideas. You don't have to go to graduate school to have your own ideas or to formulate them well or with a more broad use of vocabulary.  However, I see vacuity and blank hate on their faces as they attack me and I know that they are glib actors only, perhaps many of them snort cocaine because some of them have that same slick hyper performance but  empty vessel personality when I have to "meet" them as they hiss in hate at me after I write on my private posts that no one but "they" are hacking into, about how "they" are stealing my words, concepts and ideas. The disgusting bigot white males and their rape enabler women, they are rotten and foul to the core and there must be some authentic, legitimate apparatus to expose the "liberal" pundits and automatically-enforced systems of transparency into these "liberal" and "progressive" media operations. WORSE EVEN is the Democratic Party which has been handed the Progressive Party as some "alternative" to the older power base, to draw in the obviously disenfranchised "Millennials" who want some kind of political party that is not a whoremongering, rapist, encrusted endlessly power-grabbing cohort system to the every-fascistic leaning "Republicans". ALL OF THESE MACHIEVELLIAN POWER GRABS AND FAKE POSTURING is leading to this death cult system which "NO ONE" CAN EVER expose when it comes to me,step in to defend me or ARREST or stop these revolting parasites you all have put into "leadership" position.


It would seem the  logical conclusion that Biden-Harris are only more enmeshed members, fully indoctrinated into this hate fascist Nazi Totalitarian system. I must wait a few months for either the inevitable absolute decompression turning into the miserable realization that this group is insidious to the core, the political spectrum, or perhaps there will be some "hope" and "change" but I believe THAT POSITIVE CHANGE FROM THIS CURRENT DEATH TRAP SYSTEM MUST COME FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCERNING about media content, including the "left" pundits and "progressives" and who actually do not rely on "them" to "explain" the situation.


I also have to state that my internet searches for things like Biden campaign videos or information come up LITEARLLY WITH 6 SEARCH RESULTS for any topic. My internet is completely blocked from real media content that would oppose this onslaught  of the fascist operators who form this media cartel attacking me. That probably will or currently is the program of intellectual disenfranchisement that is being aimed at many people (around the world) to promote only the interests of this "one party" hate State of Hate.


I had written and blamed Obama for so many years for this current situation, but upon seeing what is really going on, I know that the Secretary of State was more likely to have been overseeing her favorite celebrity who endorsed HER all these decades continue  to block all new candidates from the media favored spots. The monopolists with their leverage of underlings, waiting in the wings while being fully indoctrinated into this system of technocratic torture, robbery, rape, murder, assassination of political foes and the people like William Cooper who said that Bill Clinton claimed he was the "most dangerous radio host in America" who was shot and killed by police in Arizona during an outdoor "sting" operation they created outside his home. The police just began firing at him and as he fought for his life to get away, they shot him in the head as he was trying to run into his home. He was killed on his front porch just before reaching his front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment