Monday, September 7, 2020

Why should I be the sacrifice for your fictional narrative about the eternal Holocaust revised? Your need to nail Jews upon the Cross of your hate crime paradigm. Oh yes, in our New Age, microchip "them" so they are controlled to the grave.

 



If there is any spirituality to be had, it has to be derived from obtaining ideas using Voice-to-skull insane in the membrane technology, used by a coached choir, singing the body electric told by an idiot signifying NOTHING.


To quote from a movie I am watching, won't say which but the demons stalking and hacking into my brain neurolink Nazi experiment Happy, smiling musky odor stench technology already know---musty odors permeate my room my home and my body due to their hate and bigotry, but no matter, they ahve Jesus on their side simply by evoking His Name--no one is to blame for their hate crimes therefore they are exonerated by a few Hail Mary's 




The fictional narrative is what the legions are trying to foist upon me. I have fought for three years (see song above about Jesus) and...for three years I am now tired and weary of the leery jets boming my brain and  body as torture because of their fictional narratives about racist ideologues they want to steal and rob and rape and take over the Holy Land usurpation plan, Ltd Gmbh Inc Corp et al.


writing in cryptic drugged mind controlled hacking plexiverse once again


spent all day cleaning filth sprayed on the everything from floor to ceiling--and yesterday, and every day. Waiting for three years, and now three months, and maybe I should stop writing in three minutes until the nth coming of the savior who will rescue me from your hate crime FICTIONAL NARRATIVE about the nth Holocaust you want to repeat over and over and over and over insane in themembrane...

No comments:

Post a Comment