Saturday, September 12, 2020

Terrorist Report: numbed by years of it so this is not being terrorized any longer but numb from the dumbness of the stupid attacking me

 OH, of course "they" are supposed to be smart, smarter than me and oh so clever in using hacking and tech to destroy any conceivable potential I may have and to steal all I do fight to create. Yesterday I wrote while I felt like I was on a brain-crushing roller coaster ride--with no movement, it felt like I was being swayed and spun around, my head slightly being crushed inward, as I fought to type and keys I pressed once would repeat thrice due to hacking inserts.


Could only get out a few paragraphs which were done with the sensation of being spun and wrung out to dry in pouring rain, drizzling like drugs into my brain and body Unable to remember simple names and writing in a foggy confusion due to the various brain-altering tech attacks and hacking combination.


------------


Today there is a problem with my bank and a purchase. I wrote a letter to my mail service and as I wrote the words correctly, which always takes writing as short sentences as possible because my brain is literally so under attack I can barely concentrate. After I sent the letter the hackers had inserted wrong letters so it looked like I had written things "wrong". I had to make the choice whether to send another letter/email making a correction (but the numerical portion was correct, so my email would only have been a waste of time for them). I decided to leave it all as was incorrectly forced upon my business email, which was yet another discrediting operation.


The mail service, which just recently completed an order from my debit card on file, had no complications in processing the amount for a purchase. However this time,, they had the "wrong" set of numbers "on file" and I had to correct that, but as I just wrote, after sending the correct set of numbers for the purchase so the card could be processed (which had happened the last time with no problem) the hackers then altered what I had written andsent to them. Either the hackers changed my information on their electronic system, or they are making a sort of "attack" situation and lying to me. Either way, every single thing I do is scrutinized and attacked and anything that could be stolen from what I work for is used for some bigot Nazi part of this system to steal for their own output, while suppressing me so completely I can get nothing done whatsoever.


Right now I have piles of stinking clothing waiting to be washed--clothing I have never worn in some cases, rotting in a stinking cupboard I have to seal and lock from the inside and from the exteriors of the doors, along with padding stuffed into the open cracks of the doors which do not close without leaving large gaps--as perhaps the mechanical arms just push the padding out and then place them back in after creating endless damage to my room and body (every single night my body is cut into, my hair is made greasy, nasty and shaved off the scalp, etc objects are inserted every night under my cuticles until the nails are blackened and falling out, skin is cut to the bone between my large left toe and the 2nd toe every single night to keep blood flow gone in the area, and they never stop the attacks and just add to more attacks so they accumulate to my body being ripped apart slowly day after day like this).


But, I have to wash piles of clothing and all I do is clean up stinking toxic filth that is sprayed into my body, home and my body of course is paralyzed and bloated from poisoning to stop me from competing and winning or achieving anything. What I barely can write has been stolen fro over a decade by the same people who have profited off stealing my ideas for all these years; the same people keep coming back to get more and more out of this contract--and now they want to force a "baby" out of me too after years of also raping and disfiguring me with hate, insults and torture every single day and night for years and years, the same people over and over and then they parcel out this contract to their "friends' of all races, religious affiliations and levels of prosperity.


Thus these "people" keep me relegated to a situation of cleaning woman discredited endlessly by their repulsive behavior which is touted as being "superior" and of "elitist" stature, while me, helpless and absolutely left with no defense or support while "everyone" sees but remains "silent' and thus complicit---


----------------

Years of writing about this and I am still waiting for this system of Democracy to stop putting people participating in what is supposed to be legally considered a crime against humanity, this "experiment' in technocratic torture, slavery, and all the sick and sleazy things that are accomplished by this group,, heinous and disgusting behaviors and crimes absolutely deemed admirable traits of the perpetrators of these crimes who hold highest positions in media and in politics. How and what will stop this if no one will ever defend me publicly or defend me openly?


If there is a change in leadership in a few months, would it "really" be a change or will this endless sleaze crime considered a technological wonder and the dream of deferring Democracy so only the same groups can hold their old formulas for racism, sexism and hate intolerance disguised by their actors portraying the shadows of "change" for the media circus?


I am now backspacing an correcting more than I am able to type.


Why don't you hand write your ideas, I can hear the silent critics say to their smug and smirking buddies as they hack and claim I am delusional or whatever: well, if I hand write, the technology aimed into my brain makes my hands shake, then my bod hurts from the exertion due to the poisoning, and then what I do finally get out must be left written on a tablet and then is stolen anyway by the terrorits who rampage my room to spray stinking substances on literally every single thing in this room, from furniture to clothing--as Imust breathe this in all night long because I must keep the one access to fresh air sealed all night long and have no open windows and even if I did, I must seal those as well.

But the terrorists steal what I hand write, and of course none of you ever do anything to stop them or help me, or not openly at least so I remain here in silence and never know what is happening or if anyone is doing anything since this never stops and the perpetrtators keep going on a;nd on and getting lead roles in blockbuster movies as they gloat and laugh and glare in hate in these horrid photos they hack and insert into my serach pages and media pages like newspapers online that I try to access (personalized photos that are "real" and not publicity photos).


It is now too hard to type any longer and my brain and emotional centers are likewise under technological attack so I cannot think and de-evolve into what is becoming an emotional writing piece instead of writing about details. Years of waiting for anyone to defend me makes writing also a bit more exaggerated as this is non-stop torture and desecration of my body and home sponsored by The State and all the public just watches on cheering them all on, or doing nothing, or being "good" and remaining silent.


--------------------------


I just had to clean up a huge black stain that was put on my glittery gold money purse as I placed it on a counter for money exchange while standing at a Tesco check-out lane, putting groceries on the conveyor belt as a white male (Nazi) stood behind me to theleft, as the Thai cashier began making the stupid and disgusting "trigger" behaviors (smiping their noses, pulling up pants like cops do) which is always an ugly action, intended to make an insult to me (they also, these stalkers, when I am walking down food isles fighting to get past their hgue, spread out groups of loitering stalkers standing in y way perpetually and always in front of items I want to get) but, they bow down sticking their rotten (dirty) behinds at me in most obscene postures. They are always rude and disgusting, this is always supposed to e them implying that it is "me" who is nasty and obscene and not them by acting in this manner  I would never do something that ugly and stupid, but they do and it's supposed to imply that I am bad in some way, unworthy of respect, and not these groveling creeps who bow and scrape, even if they are the wealthy whites who have throngs of minorities surrounding them doing their disgusting and sleazy nasty attack scenarios for them.


But, in the check-out lane, because I had to try to get my money out and there ws something I had forgotten still in the metal cart, I bent to get it out for less than10 seconds, and in that time frame the very lithe Thai cashier (they are very nimble, very thin and wiry, many of these attackers and in general Thais are much stronger than they appear if they are very thin, that does not make them physically weak at all). Within less than 10 seconds she had smeared a black dot of goo on my gold glitter purse, which I cannot replace as merchandise here in Thailand is not always in stock and it's all extremely temporary when something comes in stock--or in the places I shop. I can't replace it and I have really liked this very cute little purse, and the replacements I can get are not very nice. But it was done while she was making many wiry physical movements and peering in side glances at the white bigot Nazi making sure it's minority minion was performing it's assigned stalking task. This is so evident in every check-out lane and the behavior is always exactly the same from both the whites and their slave Thai assistants in these attack situation. 

\

While typing this, as I have to backspace so often to correct what hackers retype and I must pound down on keys to get anything to operate so this is just a pounding down exercise more than being able to type anything out, pages also pop up while I write from hacker intervention. Etc etc


But this attack happened within less than 30 seconds, and she was ready with sticky, disgusting goo--upon instantaneous and spontaneous opportunity, to destroy my beautiful little purse. The black spot won't come out,I have spent more than 10 minutes rubbing bleach and nail polish remover and the stain was pierced into the purse--I saw it after I walked away from the cashier and it was wet and sticking to the purse--it was a huge blot and I tried to rub it off and it smeared. Just now I have tried to get it out and it's completely embedded into the purse. When these situations happen I have no recourse to defense: but what can I do, accuse these nasty stupid rotten creeps who hand me money silently with grim frowns but smile at the bigots behind me, time after time this happens, and I can't stand there accusing them of having done this when they all pretend they "no speak English"? Not in my country, I am in a particular situation where I can't really get defense of any kind so I have absolutely no recourse to any legal action. I also have had to deal with the computer shop where I just bought this laptop, the same situation applies. I purchased a two-year complete warranty, but the receipt was written in Thai, I was told the laptop had the 2-year warranty, but when I input the serial number of the laptop into the Dell site, I see that the warranty expires in a few months, making the warranty not even one year but more like 8 months. I can'at go to a lawyer and I try to phone these major computer telephone numbers, I get someone who answers the phone and then says they can't speak English and then they stop speaking entirely and eventually just hang up the phone. This also happens when I attempt to phone the United States Dell line, in English. All my phone calls are diverted to agents and I get zero service and just hung up on. That is what I have todeal with here in "Democratic" Thailand. Controlled by European and other foreign investors.


Which brings me to the H-wood actors who are just a short hop and skip away from the Thai cashiers when it comes to behaving and performing their attack skits for the bigot Nazis out of Europe, who are their "handlers" and "controllers". The exact same situation applies, and of course, they all act alike too, in their respective roles and conditions of conformity to how they are "supposed" to treat me. There is no deviation whatsoever and never from one apparent "feminist" or "black anti-racist" to the worst of the white "liberals" who are part of this scheme to use everything and steal and rob every single thingout of me and replace it with deformity, disgrace, discrediting,, deformation, and deterioration. Plus a "baby" so they can get endless promotions after years of me fighting to stop their violence and hate and yelling and fighting to get them off me. The same Europ-a's who have attacked me, poisoned me nearly to death, for years fighting to get them off me too ,are behind these actors the same exact people who are endlessly protected and put into highest position. One of them is affilitated directly with English royalty, the other is Italian mafia who never appears to be threatened with any legal sanction and is "allowed" every single crime andis promoted endlessly for his crimes against me. His actor American partner, calling himself an "Italian-American" is a heinous personality I detest who is still, after almost 3 decades, going after me to obtain this contract so his horrid movies and studio and productions will always be put into mainstream endless production and frontline appearances. He is always, likewise, supported by the not-famous bigot networks who form the basis of the stalking enterprise and terror operations, supporting their mainstream icons and also formatting the alternative" fake opposition that keeps the one-sided hate structure going on into this genocidal autocratic rule always enforced by this comedy of the media circus backiing up both "sides" of the debates.


While I struggle and fight to pound down on the keys, as I fight to insert the cursor to change the hacked typos, the cursor moves to another spot just as I begin to type. I can feel the space bar loose like it's being pulled up by some remote attack system. I feel my brain and mind heavy and unable to focus. My eyesight, I always forget to write this, is forced into a blurry state by the technology--this happens when I fight to read and type-if I do fight to read, they also force tears to continuously spring out of my eyes so reading is literally made physically impossible, plus in addition to the drugging and the microchips which force hormones to be released, so it also is impossible to concentrate for more than a few minutes, at best.


And thus, I remain writing about these attacks to the glee and shcadenfreude of the creeps attacking me, who want me begging for my life for years while no one will intervene in any sense to defend me in any real tangible way, to their utter delight that the planet is obeying their filthy and vile orders so they can claim they are the "superior race" whilethey are murdering and blocking any opposition. Killing off and drugging, mind controlling, using technology to blank out brains and stop interference and programming and propganda--the technology has now enabled them to create all false illusions of alternative thought but disguised as such.


But back to the terror report: all I see are stupid and sick parasites I have not yet seen much of higher real intellectual quota--some are verbally excellent but emotionally obscene and immature and disgusting--and I can't go more into detail on this but they are all happy to see me raped and disfigured with technology cloaking their participating and their surveillance of all these activities.

-----------------


Either way, this is the typical situation I must face from literally every angle surrounding me when I am in these aisles and check-out counters. The Thai women, and all cashiers and all people who are all agents sent to attack me--I walk into a store and the woman at the front cashier is gone after less than one minute after I walk in I turn around and someone else entirely different is sitting in the same spot. All very hateful, ugly and nasty while the person who was sitting there when I walked in was smiling and warm and friendly--"Thai style". So when I write this about 'Thai" people I refer to the huge throngs of Thai people who participate in these attack and deformation and disfiguration and discrediting actions against me. That means "most" of the Thai population by the way.


----------

Hackers inserted the word, "But," in the front of a few paragraphs above. Instead of what I had written. I also feel extremely confused and I can't move the page up or down, as it freezes to stop writing or correcting or getting this out in some kind of decent shape.


-------------


I feel absolutely dizzy and unable to concentrate or get anything done as this tech is blasting away at my brain and body while I fight to type--as I always write, this is so extremely that all I attempt is thwarted to a degree that i can't perform, get anything done, have no money, all finances are blocked, what I do have is stolen...


I open my passport and my Visa Debit card, and the terrorists where I lvie had opened all the bags and sprayed stinking awful substances onto my passport. This happens every time I open he passport, which I need every month at the bank to process transactions. I have sprayed perfume, bleach, baking soda. The passport smells okay and then immediately after I go to sleep after having gone out and used the passport, I open my purse and it's stinking again. Sprayed with rotten and stinking substances that also, as the accumulation of the putrid odors and the oils of this substance remain since I can't literally wash the passport, it's impossible to get out now. My clothing also stinks no matter what I do the night before going out, if I have something in my closet it is sprayed, if I have it hanging out to put on the next day, it's stinking in the morning. My one pair of shoes are deformed, scratehed up completely, put out of shape with men with huge, broad feet putting on my boots and waering them and making them stinking and dirty Anything of value that I leave in this room when I go out is damaged, thus I have only one pair of shoes because so many yearsthe soals of boots and shores are ripped off, literally peeling off or scratched completely. 


This is too hard to pound down any longer to fight to write this while my brain is under so much attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...