Saturday, September 5, 2020

Knitting an encrypted code, turned into a knotted set of movie memes. Madame Defarge a kind of #me too killer femme too.

 I can never pots a thread without tying pieces of mind control together and my situation, a tapestry of unraveling and unveiling.


Many posts on Facebook today about the wacko idiosyncrasies of Phuket lack of protection for the poor against gangsters and rapists. Police to do nothing. Reminds me of society when it comes to what is happening to me.


Then thinking of the current fiascos facing America and wacko discussions about "revolution". 


Without writing any more, because people are hacking in, seeing what concepts can be stolen so they can endlessly steal whatever they want--all millionaires, billionaires--supported by every authoritarian agency and pillar of society:


videos and only one comment I will paste and copy here. 


I am too drugged up and sick to read this book, the movies are inadequate and ideas and quotes are MISREPRESENTED. It irks me beyond mere dismay that such an excellent book has been prostituted like this in movies made for entertainment. Propaganda. Important details left out, obfuscating additions exonerating the guilty (wealthy) per usual lies and misrepresentations of what was such a profound scene in the book. Dickens the genius, also misrepresented which is almost a crime. I also have not been able to find the 1988 version of Little Dorrit, which had great political content. I must pay Amazon for the movie and the criminals have rendered me into too much poverty to have to pay for shipping and such a purchase. There was one bittorrnt I obtained online, and it has been deleted from the one torrent search engine I found, after searching every torrent site possible.Now itis completely gone (in English).

What is left, is a long series of a "romantic' sort of Jane Austin version that lacks all the serious content that the Derrick Jacoby version held such fascination and such intelligent design directing and lighting, shooting of scenes such great distinction between shadows and greys and light and darkness and the political content much more in direct focus than the "happy" more congenial romance version, very easy to obtain, that is so easily accessible. The really intelligent, interesting and artistic version is gone and blocked from public availability. The cost of purchasing this now obscure version is higher than the normal, cheap video on Amazon. No mention is made of the more "difficult' version that does criticize wealth and privilege. The silly, sort of romantic version is cheap and easy for all to access.The book begins so differently from either version. I have not been able to get past the first chapter bcause the hackers broke my laptop and I have been too ill to concentrate on anything beyond very easy movies and reading and concentration is almost blocked out from my mental capacity from drugging and this last stage of detox, where the lowest sludge area of poisons in my body have stagnated for decades. (Speaking of the ills forced upon me by the wealthy and their wanna get rich quick minions--hacking is preventing typing and it is as usual very bad right now--long time backspacing and rewriting and correcting once again blocked from expression):


--------------

What I posted on FB, and the videos from last-first chronological order:


(again, hacking is pronounced once more, I suspect that this post will be rewriten once I publish the post--I will not correct any longer as simply fighting to correct all the hacker inserts and blocks has taken up too much time I have no patience for more correcting after I publish).


----------------

The 1935 version:



Neither the version I posted below, from the 1980 film, nor this clip is accurate. The book from Dickens has a slightly different take. I won't detail how or what. However, a deviation from yet another adaptation makes a bit of rancor in watching the film. Oh how books are so superior to so many a movie when politics resembling a threat to the wealthy or the guilty are put into accurate portrayal. If the wealthy are put into a dismal light, it is because of subverted reasons that help to dismantle, or encourage various reactions from those who feel oppressed by the wealthy. Violent revolution precedes authoritarian rule. Catharsis dims the concept of rational and real action. Etc etc.

Yet I will watch the 1935 adaptation instead of listening to the download of the audio book, because my concentration is so dimmed from the drugging and detox from the drugging--because the "wealthy" can't stand to see me perform in a way that threatens their assumptions of assertion.

--------------------

Porter: A child is dead, excellency.

Aristocrat to peasants: It's extraordinary to me that you people cannot take care of yourselves and your children. One of you is forever in the way. What injury you have done to my horses. Drive on, faster!

----------


------------------------------------------------

The 1980 version: Madame Defarge knitting her tapestry of J'Accuse!!!! The terror knitting report.




---------------------------------------------


ON second thought: the 1980 mini-series appears appealing and I will also watch this version. This book is one of my favorites of all time and so, I think I cannot get bored watching this after having read the book twice. There is NO COMPARISON WITH ANY CELLULOID VERSION AND THE WRITING OF DICKENS because so much depends on the imagination when visualizing the writing that extends into description of surroundings that a movie, without some internal dialogue cannot convey in the same depth of symbolic interpretation.


Madame Defarge has her day in court. J'accuse cousin of rapist murdering aristocrat (the same same who ran over the child in the street also part of a rape/torture and murder scheme.. Something alluded to in movie, taken out of context, and diminished in these movies. Rape, torture and mass murder committed by aristocracy and kept a death secret by all French higher courts, police and society depicted in harsh detail by Dickens, the true "master" of fiction and the realities of draconian penalties for the CRIME OF BEING POOR.





INSTANT KARMA IS GONNA GET YOU.


Who in the world do you think you are? (quotes from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono video where Yoko is sitting knitting blindfolded while John the Saint sings. It reminded me of Madame Defarge immediately and thus, ,these posts. ) had been posting news articles about Phuket, which were mostly about rape death andpolice doing nothing to stop the rape or deadly operations of the city and island--where tourism is so pronounced and yet it is such an impoverished place lacking all protection for Thai citizens from police. The wealthy who come here with smiling slaves servicing them for every itch and scratch call this "Paradise".




The only recourse left to the helpless: appealing to a higher or lower power.

Police do nothing as alleged gangster threatens Phuket family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...