Saturday, September 5, 2020

Knitting an encrypted code, turned into a knotted set of movie memes. Madame Defarge a kind of #me too killer femme too.

 I can never pots a thread without tying pieces of mind control together and my situation, a tapestry of unraveling and unveiling.


Many posts on Facebook today about the wacko idiosyncrasies of Phuket lack of protection for the poor against gangsters and rapists. Police to do nothing. Reminds me of society when it comes to what is happening to me.


Then thinking of the current fiascos facing America and wacko discussions about "revolution". 


Without writing any more, because people are hacking in, seeing what concepts can be stolen so they can endlessly steal whatever they want--all millionaires, billionaires--supported by every authoritarian agency and pillar of society:


videos and only one comment I will paste and copy here. 


I am too drugged up and sick to read this book, the movies are inadequate and ideas and quotes are MISREPRESENTED. It irks me beyond mere dismay that such an excellent book has been prostituted like this in movies made for entertainment. Propaganda. Important details left out, obfuscating additions exonerating the guilty (wealthy) per usual lies and misrepresentations of what was such a profound scene in the book. Dickens the genius, also misrepresented which is almost a crime. I also have not been able to find the 1988 version of Little Dorrit, which had great political content. I must pay Amazon for the movie and the criminals have rendered me into too much poverty to have to pay for shipping and such a purchase. There was one bittorrnt I obtained online, and it has been deleted from the one torrent search engine I found, after searching every torrent site possible.Now itis completely gone (in English).

What is left, is a long series of a "romantic' sort of Jane Austin version that lacks all the serious content that the Derrick Jacoby version held such fascination and such intelligent design directing and lighting, shooting of scenes such great distinction between shadows and greys and light and darkness and the political content much more in direct focus than the "happy" more congenial romance version, very easy to obtain, that is so easily accessible. The really intelligent, interesting and artistic version is gone and blocked from public availability. The cost of purchasing this now obscure version is higher than the normal, cheap video on Amazon. No mention is made of the more "difficult' version that does criticize wealth and privilege. The silly, sort of romantic version is cheap and easy for all to access.The book begins so differently from either version. I have not been able to get past the first chapter bcause the hackers broke my laptop and I have been too ill to concentrate on anything beyond very easy movies and reading and concentration is almost blocked out from my mental capacity from drugging and this last stage of detox, where the lowest sludge area of poisons in my body have stagnated for decades. (Speaking of the ills forced upon me by the wealthy and their wanna get rich quick minions--hacking is preventing typing and it is as usual very bad right now--long time backspacing and rewriting and correcting once again blocked from expression):


--------------

What I posted on FB, and the videos from last-first chronological order:


(again, hacking is pronounced once more, I suspect that this post will be rewriten once I publish the post--I will not correct any longer as simply fighting to correct all the hacker inserts and blocks has taken up too much time I have no patience for more correcting after I publish).


----------------

The 1935 version:



Neither the version I posted below, from the 1980 film, nor this clip is accurate. The book from Dickens has a slightly different take. I won't detail how or what. However, a deviation from yet another adaptation makes a bit of rancor in watching the film. Oh how books are so superior to so many a movie when politics resembling a threat to the wealthy or the guilty are put into accurate portrayal. If the wealthy are put into a dismal light, it is because of subverted reasons that help to dismantle, or encourage various reactions from those who feel oppressed by the wealthy. Violent revolution precedes authoritarian rule. Catharsis dims the concept of rational and real action. Etc etc.

Yet I will watch the 1935 adaptation instead of listening to the download of the audio book, because my concentration is so dimmed from the drugging and detox from the drugging--because the "wealthy" can't stand to see me perform in a way that threatens their assumptions of assertion.

--------------------

Porter: A child is dead, excellency.

Aristocrat to peasants: It's extraordinary to me that you people cannot take care of yourselves and your children. One of you is forever in the way. What injury you have done to my horses. Drive on, faster!

----------


------------------------------------------------

The 1980 version: Madame Defarge knitting her tapestry of J'Accuse!!!! The terror knitting report.




---------------------------------------------


ON second thought: the 1980 mini-series appears appealing and I will also watch this version. This book is one of my favorites of all time and so, I think I cannot get bored watching this after having read the book twice. There is NO COMPARISON WITH ANY CELLULOID VERSION AND THE WRITING OF DICKENS because so much depends on the imagination when visualizing the writing that extends into description of surroundings that a movie, without some internal dialogue cannot convey in the same depth of symbolic interpretation.


Madame Defarge has her day in court. J'accuse cousin of rapist murdering aristocrat (the same same who ran over the child in the street also part of a rape/torture and murder scheme.. Something alluded to in movie, taken out of context, and diminished in these movies. Rape, torture and mass murder committed by aristocracy and kept a death secret by all French higher courts, police and society depicted in harsh detail by Dickens, the true "master" of fiction and the realities of draconian penalties for the CRIME OF BEING POOR.





INSTANT KARMA IS GONNA GET YOU.


Who in the world do you think you are? (quotes from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono video where Yoko is sitting knitting blindfolded while John the Saint sings. It reminded me of Madame Defarge immediately and thus, ,these posts. ) had been posting news articles about Phuket, which were mostly about rape death andpolice doing nothing to stop the rape or deadly operations of the city and island--where tourism is so pronounced and yet it is such an impoverished place lacking all protection for Thai citizens from police. The wealthy who come here with smiling slaves servicing them for every itch and scratch call this "Paradise".




The only recourse left to the helpless: appealing to a higher or lower power.

Police do nothing as alleged gangster threatens Phuket family

No comments:

Post a Comment

(U.S.) State-sponsored terrorism attacks: trying to reach a business which has branches in various States across the U.S. The phone line, only one provided, is "mailbox full" every time I phone. The mail provider I use is lying to me, giving me circular disinformation psy-ops waste-of-time run-around. Hours of asking the same questions, for all questions I have had and spend hours fighting to get any single result--each simple question about formatting mail address to their policies they are blocking and thusly discriminating against me results in just being lied to, unapologetic discrimination. //I phoned a major government institution which had not been "primed" to reject my calls, lie or discriminate (I assume). The person was not perfect but so far so much better than the incompetent lying nazi bureaucrat misery-making money-grabbing aspirants, and thusly although she repeated a certain way of speaking I had used with my bank, which was to spell every letter for a simple word (I used that just to designate the address type spelling every letter separately because I need the format perfectly aligned with my registered address--same address). It was only to create a contact but in the midst of speaking my throat microchip implant (non-consensual) was constricting my windpipe--then while i was attempting to speak my brain was "blanked" out I literally had a tabula rasa effect and lost all memory and thought patterns in the middle of a sentence. It happens so frequently along with nervous system attacks, mood alterations, subliminal hate speech, etc instructions to discredit me and the drug interface makes me perform the actions instantly I am then "blamed" with hostility for the discrediting actions by agents sent out to attack me for discrediting purposes. Again I write to a completely unprofessional and apathetic group of do-nothing idiot savants, with your professional roles I can discern the difference in this phone call system where the dirty greedy hateful leeches perform absolute unprofessional actions and the capable systems at least perform their roles clearly (they are monitored their phone calls are recorded there is evidence). The people put 'in power" in media, government, entertainment k-rap are absolutely incompetent but even moreso political spectrum. They can complete a legislative task they can make speeches but true professionalism they lack true ethics are void and null absolute incompetence in what truly builds excellence and a sustainable society.//The blank and hateful nazi white trash bigots who assault me perpetually, who have me tortured for ideas (to death) because I stopped writing my creative ideas years ago and they can't think of anything they just steal abuse lie make insults and then the rancid rotten U.S. terrorist government of really slime greasy filthy politicians as I have seen them in this context and the their creepy lying presentations in front of cameras--to gain public favor who also fully participate in death squad nazi gestapo tactics given all drugs, poisons and technology to inflict absolute murderous violence upon individuals, groups they don't want to see have the financial and political success which is supposed to be fair, free, and open in American society. This system they then grasp onto gleefully as the ugly stupid filth inflict their insecurities damaging my body into a mangled mutilated configuration blocking brain function and then torturing me in a state where I can't be mangled mentally (teleportation my body is slightly altered) and they extract ideas, torture me in deep sleep state as I respond without being able to compose thoughts, they feed off dumping hate they feed off torture they are showered with elevation by the rancid entertainment and political structure). The failure is evident but they are rolling in the hay so they, I mean YOU, don't care. The symptoms of a destroyed society which inevitably will fail if this group of "scumsucking trash" is not ousted and instantly. The midterms will only replace the old mf scum with a new batch. Posing with the same promises which turned into corporate bs blathering banter for votes the same end result. //

**I input this hacked-into-my-youtube front page (all that appear are hacks literally people are in line to hack their crap into my youtube ...