Monday, September 21, 2020

INTERMISSION. The interlude. Prelude to a War Cry. Burn in Hell and get out of Jail, two dichotomies coexisting in my future paradise. Raise Hell, wishing well spell.

 To combine an unworldly vocal range, with guitar scales and tremulous pitch 

Feigning to play dead with The Rich.

Withered cascade of descending coils

The Serpent's hovel a cheap, wasted spoil.


WAR CRY

cry baby cry

he wrote the lyrics to exactly WHY

from you heathens I must quickly FLY

into the Gates of Hell you FRY.




RAISE HELL--OUTWORLD

INCREDIBLE guitar licks, vocals 

The Interlude awaits your evil life descent into the ABYSSS get thee hence demonsz KKK SS



--------------------

Here are the real lyrics from artists above (all music and poetry extremely POWERFUL--and made in the USA). I can only pound out a few words now, there is a blister on my right thumb from the hackers blocking the keypad so I must pound down with literally all my hand and arm strength to get anything out. The words from someone else will suffice. I am first and foremost impressed by the musicianship, and then after being somewhat awed by the experience of listening to the guitar lighting up the aural spectrum, the singer impressive and expressive, the lyrics which are at most times not discernable, upon looking up the lyrics I discover that I have found an outlet for the concept of the eternal fight for Freedom.

War Cry Lyrics

Here's to the mindless
Vacant and spineless
Forever hollow, they follow and feign

Cheers to our leaders
Slick elevated zeros
Packaged and plastic, they dance for the herd

Here's to your boxes
Your paradoxes
Grasping at freedom, you buy a shiny cage

Here's to religion
A world built upon exclusion
Scarred by illusion, you'll always obey

And as I walk through the filthy streets
Where all I loved has died
I'll raise my voice here into the sky
Now hear my War Cry

[Chorus again:] And as I walk...-------------------------------
RAISE HELL--OUTWORLD (lyrics)Towers climb through the breathless grey...Soon we burn As the businessmen feed Truth and beauty bleed As they poison the well Raise hell\ Hear them whipping the slaves Singing Jesus saves You invented the cage Raise hell Writhe in the fire... Burn Those that suckle the reigns Buy and copulate You've got fashion for brains Raise hell Writhe in the fire... Burn
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
perhaps I overestimate this band. They may be Nazis singing about Freedom for worshipping Satan, as all the members of the cheerleading squadron in the pit are putting up the Satanic pledge hand signs. I interpret in my naivetee about such songs. Heavy Metal often has lyrics about Satan and freedom, meaning undoing restrictions to Satanic worship, which I would not be against if blood sacrifice were a huge integral component of that religion or social club, whichever you may want to associate it as. It is a social prestige club, many of the Whorewood actors appear to absolutely be unbelieving Satanists out to impress with their evil deeds to their malignant beneficiaries who then promote them into the higher circles of the lower depths...
I cannot change the format  of this post, the underlining and the huge gaps are due to the copying of the lyrics which completely altered the format and I am unable to stop the huge paragraph blocks of empty space. I could undo the underlining though but I won't this appears to add some huge over-stated effect onthe appearance!!! I do not subscribe to any Satanic meanings that may be integral to these videos. When so many talk of Freedom they often mean freedom to break the law, (meaning commit violent crimes, rape, kill, steal and rob and not let others get up in society so they can be on top of their respective piles--that kinda freedom, which is no freedom but it is free dumb indeed. Probably what these dudes playing and swinging swooshing their hair intend is the freedom to ....do something other than what I want to interpret this as--the freedom to live in peace without oppressors imposing their narrow and offensive confining structures into my very free and happy real and true inner state and my outer paradise which they keep stealing and destroying. That emotion of release and freedom draws me to this band, but I think they may mean something completely ulterior and perhaps Satanic. Often these are secret words, hints, societies that know the passwords to unlock the exoteric meaning.  I am the outsider interpreting upon superficial words and the "hope" for a better world without the restrictions of the Dark Ones imposing their hells.
--------------------------------

---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment