Friday, September 25, 2020

Two words I made-up after all my years of being teleported to various leaders and celebrities: Demorepuglican and Demorepuglicrats. NOW...I have put a copyright on this blog and if these words are used by anyone else I hope I can prove and prosecute Intellectual Property Theft.

I wrote a comment on YouTube today, and realized that all my writing is under surveillance/hacking and ideas, the types of words I use which some of the thieves regurgitate into their commentary--now it's on YouTube as my focus has been on politics instead of the celebrity movie fodder (I just heard this word used today on videos that appeared and then increased into a cascade of appearances until I  finally clicked on the subscribe button--this is so hard to pound down and write, and then to try to explain a terrorist tactic intended to incriminate me as being paranoid schizophrenic and delusional if I relate their behavior, the terrorist psy-ops traps which have been tailored to appear as if I am technically "delusional" or all the rest of the dangerous labels. Their activities are intended to coincide with determinations of  "mental disorders" and I am at a loss to detail all exactly as it occurs. 

I tried to pound down vigorously and painfully because I have a blister by now from pounding down on the nearly inoperable spacebar---and the rest of the keys--which of course is the silencing censorship part of this racist, sexist attack upon me. Mostly white males steal my ideas so all I see are these white men who pose as being "alternative" or "liberal", which has been my major experience of "alternative" culture mostly because I am always surrounded and shepherded away from the types of people who are authentic in their behaviors. The amount of fakes representing the "Left" in the media, including the subculture media, have stolen much material from people "like me" who are not, according to "them", supposed to have a "voice"  and all these silencing tactics, including paralyzing poison, hacking and block of my internet, are part of the multiple layers of the operation to create only one voice maintained by white males and their partnering women and minority minions who are told what to say and they BELEIVE most of all because they are in denial of their real place and circumstance within this entropic system of their own ultimate demise in the larger scheme of the operation; that is the goal.

Thus, an endless array of white males having the only voice, and then the off-beat "liberal" white males or the minorities (I am referring ONLY  to those I have been teleported to and those  I have been forced around due to my awareness of this situation and my blacklisting and the COMPLICIT SILENCE OF EVERYONE ELSE, including the "alternatives" so really, although it is "wrong" to make such huge generalizations I find it impossible to deny that this is the general trend.

I really want a change in the media with original voices, not these monopolies that neverend with the same performers. This applies even moreso to Demorepuglicans who are grasping on and have been orchestrating this debacle of  "Democracy" when it comes to State-sponsored terrorism that I experience.

These white "alpha" males with their  "feminist" mostly blonde-bigot Nazi white female wives, who they appear to mostly cheat on, form a huge spectrum encompassing all sides of the seemingly bipartisan configuration of the by now inextricable partnership of the media with politicians.

 MY WORDS IF YOU READ THEM ANYWHERE ELSE THEY PROBABLY HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY THOSE INVOLVED IN THIS ENDLESS DECADE OR LONGER OF MY IDEAS BEING STOLEN BY BIGOT nAZI WHITE MALES AND THEIR ENDLESS CONCENTRIC CIRCLES OF ALL RACES, GENDERS AND POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS the greed the negativity the utter lack of inhumanity I have experienced  i multiple accidents, poisoning and torture ONE DECADE WITHOUT END BY NOW.

All fostered by the DEMOREPUGLICRATS as one singular entity.


 

I post  this video from this white male but NOT as a protest against theft but because he is well-informed and he coincides with my personal appraisal of having been teleported to actors endorsing politicians and politicians all operating within this torture and rape and murder attempt contract out on me. There is no accident that there is no real plan from this "Italian-American" politician representing the "opposition" in the House of Representatives. 

I wrote  before the incumbent that the readers are "do-nothing" and Trump adopted this phrase as his own when referring to the Demorepuglicrats, his good buddies who are endorsing his shenanigans now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...