Friday, September 25, 2020

Two words I made-up after all my years of being teleported to various leaders and celebrities: Demorepuglican and Demorepuglicrats. NOW...I have put a copyright on this blog and if these words are used by anyone else I hope I can prove and prosecute Intellectual Property Theft.

I wrote a comment on YouTube today, and realized that all my writing is under surveillance/hacking and ideas, the types of words I use which some of the thieves regurgitate into their commentary--now it's on YouTube as my focus has been on politics instead of the celebrity movie fodder (I just heard this word used today on videos that appeared and then increased into a cascade of appearances until I  finally clicked on the subscribe button--this is so hard to pound down and write, and then to try to explain a terrorist tactic intended to incriminate me as being paranoid schizophrenic and delusional if I relate their behavior, the terrorist psy-ops traps which have been tailored to appear as if I am technically "delusional" or all the rest of the dangerous labels. Their activities are intended to coincide with determinations of  "mental disorders" and I am at a loss to detail all exactly as it occurs. 

I tried to pound down vigorously and painfully because I have a blister by now from pounding down on the nearly inoperable spacebar---and the rest of the keys--which of course is the silencing censorship part of this racist, sexist attack upon me. Mostly white males steal my ideas so all I see are these white men who pose as being "alternative" or "liberal", which has been my major experience of "alternative" culture mostly because I am always surrounded and shepherded away from the types of people who are authentic in their behaviors. The amount of fakes representing the "Left" in the media, including the subculture media, have stolen much material from people "like me" who are not, according to "them", supposed to have a "voice"  and all these silencing tactics, including paralyzing poison, hacking and block of my internet, are part of the multiple layers of the operation to create only one voice maintained by white males and their partnering women and minority minions who are told what to say and they BELEIVE most of all because they are in denial of their real place and circumstance within this entropic system of their own ultimate demise in the larger scheme of the operation; that is the goal.

Thus, an endless array of white males having the only voice, and then the off-beat "liberal" white males or the minorities (I am referring ONLY  to those I have been teleported to and those  I have been forced around due to my awareness of this situation and my blacklisting and the COMPLICIT SILENCE OF EVERYONE ELSE, including the "alternatives" so really, although it is "wrong" to make such huge generalizations I find it impossible to deny that this is the general trend.

I really want a change in the media with original voices, not these monopolies that neverend with the same performers. This applies even moreso to Demorepuglicans who are grasping on and have been orchestrating this debacle of  "Democracy" when it comes to State-sponsored terrorism that I experience.

These white "alpha" males with their  "feminist" mostly blonde-bigot Nazi white female wives, who they appear to mostly cheat on, form a huge spectrum encompassing all sides of the seemingly bipartisan configuration of the by now inextricable partnership of the media with politicians.

 MY WORDS IF YOU READ THEM ANYWHERE ELSE THEY PROBABLY HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY THOSE INVOLVED IN THIS ENDLESS DECADE OR LONGER OF MY IDEAS BEING STOLEN BY BIGOT nAZI WHITE MALES AND THEIR ENDLESS CONCENTRIC CIRCLES OF ALL RACES, GENDERS AND POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS the greed the negativity the utter lack of inhumanity I have experienced  i multiple accidents, poisoning and torture ONE DECADE WITHOUT END BY NOW.

All fostered by the DEMOREPUGLICRATS as one singular entity.


 

I post  this video from this white male but NOT as a protest against theft but because he is well-informed and he coincides with my personal appraisal of having been teleported to actors endorsing politicians and politicians all operating within this torture and rape and murder attempt contract out on me. There is no accident that there is no real plan from this "Italian-American" politician representing the "opposition" in the House of Representatives. 

I wrote  before the incumbent that the readers are "do-nothing" and Trump adopted this phrase as his own when referring to the Demorepuglicrats, his good buddies who are endorsing his shenanigans now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment