Thursday, September 3, 2020

Terrorist Report: Bank fraudulent terror agent posing as bank teller; cars nearly hitting me; brain wiped out while attempting to do a banking transaction and attacked verbally while I felt like I was a numbed out blanked out.

 Yelling at me, yelling as I had to take the ear buds out of my ears because I "forgot' to sign a document  I have been using that bank for years, have never encountered this terror agent. The bank was packed and the usual Phuket ex-pat denizen with entourage of locals surrounded me. I "forgot" to sign a document and for years I have never deviated from signing this specific document. I have my ear buds on because of the creepy noises the stalkers make, the negative environment and the negative people I want to drown out who are always surrounding me.  They are now, have begun insisting that I write a telephone number on the forms--something that is not policy for that bank (or any bank, to get a cash advance from a Visa card does not require putting down a telephone number). For the last few months people have attacked me, nearly yelling and asking 4 times to write a telephone number. I do not use a mobile phone because the terrorist hackers literally attack me with hacking into my phone system. If I have the phone turned off, they turn it on, while I am using the mobile phone to listen to music. I have had telephone terrorists call me, even when I have not given out my number to anyone--they phone and it interrupts my music which I have downloaded and transfered to my phone. They then begin talking in Thai and the voices are creepy and ugly. The attacks are so bad I cannot use the phone unless I take the SIM card out because of the endless attacks with hacking and interrupting and endless prank calls (not funny but creepy sick and evil voices endlessly phoning me). I use a laptop VOIP.


Now this bank has tellers yelling at me, repeatedly, to give a phone number. I had my ear buds on, they made me wait over 30 minutes, while I stand as the technology begins to blast my brain and cognitive functions-I am so weak and watered down in strength by the time I get to the tellers and have a face-to-face confrontation, which it always is. Each person at the teller ahead of me (and these banks are mostly empty whenever I drive past and look into the bank, but when I go to the banks, they are so full there is nowhere to sit). They have terrorists conduct huge and long-winded multiple file deposits and withdrawals, but they spend most of the time doing nothing on either end of the tables or teller counter: I watch and see the lobbies packed with people spending at least 15 minutes at one counter. I have this experience non-stop at these banks. I can see that the tellers are doing NOTHING, they shuffle papers  and I can see them surfing on the internet as the "customer' terrorist agents begin talking on their phones and looking into their cameras and phones---no activity besides these shuffling activities go on and on. Before the Covid restrictions, the terrorist groups used to have children shout and scream and run behind me and rip my bags and anything I had nearby that I wasn't grasping for safety against these behind attacks from little children as the banks do nothing but watch, blankly as if they are completely numb and devoid of all thought. They usually smile at the children screaming in a major bank lobby and tearing my bags from behind. Now the rooms are packed with a few chairs in between as the terrorist tellers go so slowly I watched this woman yelling at me so laboriously conduct my personal very easy transaction, ,and by the time she began yelling at me repeatedly stupid remarks about signing one form (afterI had signed the receipt) and also screaming about me not having a phone number (I had politely, very drowsy very drugged from the effect of the tech, which by that time, after more than 20 minutes had suffused my brain to the point that I was like a warm, fuzzy malleable noodle, completely devoid of all defensive capability or understanding. I could not fathom that she was attacking me as I stood silently, not able to access my own thoughts. All defenses were blocked, I believe. After leaving I realized that I would have told her firmly to stop shouting or something to the effect of I can hear her as I took one of the ear buds out of my ear to her. She kept shouting as I told her I didn't have a phone. I had made the personal choice to not say "Thank you" when I finally got my money--but like a puppet zombie I decided within half a second to give her the Thai "Wai" gesture to try or attempt to make anything positive out of the situation. I was and am grateful for the service and I wanted a pleasant encounter. This only opened the opportunity for her to smile with this advantage of this edge on my "weakness" of having thanked her instead of glaring and walking away in hate, as they wanted me to do, which I ended up doing for a split second because as soon as I said thank you she began nearly yelling, gesticulating at me to get a phone next time. I did not want to demand that it is not necessary for a banking transaction of obtaining money from my Visa Debit card, in this one bank I have used for almost 10 years, with no problem and no demand for a phone number for all these years until the last few months. And they all know me at this bank as well. The formerly polite and courteous teller who always has provided me with prompt and helpful service was shuffled back into the back room, I could see him as he was pushed out of the entire environment, where he actually works every day and this woman I had seen was completely "new" and has never been there before. 


I could only access my real thoughts on this situation long after I had left. It took me over 10 minutes after leaving to understand that she was not talking loudly because she though my ear buds were preventing me from hearing her. Not at all, but I was drown in the  electrical waves combined with this implant I believe creates an absolute lack of mental preparedness even though I KNOW that something like these hate encoutners are inevitable, while I am in the situation I cannot fathom that an attack is happening and have no capability of drawing up a response to match the hostility. I remain blank, staring, silent, unable to think, my brain is being blocked literally while these terrorists laugh andmake jokes about it. They then feel "superior" and this is a travesty of technology being used against me.


She began yelling at me while I had my ear buds on--I was made "Numb" by the microchip implant and the other tech aimed into my brain. I stood there silently  with the sensation of "thinking" that she was just talking loudly because I had the ear buds on. She gave me a black hate smile, her eyes turning black with a demonic glint of bemusement because it was "fun" while I stood there, unable to comprehend that this was an attack situation, even though I intrinsically knew and understood I could not formulate the thought into my direct consciousness--until far too late, after I had left. This is the same recurring pattern of these brain-altering attacks while I am in these stores and shops paying or getting money, as terrorist agents surround me from all sides and make slashes into my purses and my clothing or other nasty attacks from behind while I stand facing, ear buds in myears to drown out the trigger "coughing" noises and hate comments.


As usual it is impossible to type. Endless struggle to backspace and correct and pound down on keys. I write this only to keep a kind of record. Rather than remaining silent.


I do not have the inclination to struggle to type and fight against this horrific hacking situation at the moment it's so hard to get letters out and pound down with all my strength to get anything to print out.


There is more but I cannot go on pounding down and backspacing and correcting. Silenced once again by hackers forcing me into abject block of ability to simply type. Also blocks to my brain and now they are also blocking the template funtion.


The attacks today were due entirely to brain-altering tech aimed into my body and brain, all pre-orchestrated and planned with reactions and various types of responses planned well in advance. I told her very nicely that I do not have a phone. She began YELLING AT TOP VOCAL HATE RANGE about SIGNATURE" . She also went to another room to copy my passport and gestured at me to sit in a chair near the door. Once I was there, she opened the door and told me to come back to the front counter. This has never happened to me at this bank so I was unprepared. Normally they gesture to me to sit near this door and the teller comes out and services my request at a private table area. Today she beckoned and then returned to the front counter. After I had moved all my 4 bags to this chair, I had to lug them all back,. Then she began the yelling as I "forgot" to sign one page, although I had signed the important document that required a signature. Normally Thai people very politely ask for a signature She was gloating and the ex-pat (white European males, older retirees, thenicest I can say about them and that is forcing a neutral description). Every time she played some hate game or trick,I went absolutely blank and could not think of a single thing to say or do about her lies and manipulations. I just remained blank, essentially not able to think in terms of defense or posture of tactics to not play into the manipulations. I was forced into such a passive, non-verbal blank state uncomprehending. That is the worst, and to my face they smile with hate and laugh and giggle as the hate white males who always are there to train the Thai women in how to commit every crime possible using this "fun" technology. I am rendered so incomprehensible I have no basic understanding of defensive measures to counter these stupid and ugly and sinister types of really nasty attacks. 


This is what their interface microchip and drugging/mind control tech enable realy immature and violent, more to the point, genocidal bigots and haters to inflict their public hate attacks while someone like me, who does not like to be silent when under attack,is made blank to the point that I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING. Only at least 30 minutes after I leave these situations am I able to finally access my critical facilities to understand how ugly and nasty these terrorists using this technology have been and how they operate the tech and how it's supposed to be ME who is put into a bad light and not them--the irony as they are despicable--the nicest Ican say about them.


My record of this today. There is more, but I am not going to spend more time on pounding down and correcting. This is the kind of kernel of information about how insidious this technology is, how it is being used and misused. I wonder how much money is being poured into these attacks just upon me, and how much of a "black ops" budget there is for such technologies to be handed out to every Neo-Nazi group, disguised as normal civilians in these death squad hate goon groups.



-----------------


Hackers completely rewrote my words and published their typos , rewrites and insertions. The lack of cohesion is noticeable but i will not go back an endlessly backspace anc correct and pound down on keys just to get something more cohesive written which I had written well enough. 


-------------


Every time I write about the attacks the people orchestrating the attacks get a promotion. If I do nothing they get promoted anyway, but not as much as if I react and the more hysterical my reaction (always due to drugging and torture but motly due to drugging and the mind control tech)---


----


another similar situation happened today as well. Finally going through multiple attacks at every shop, people going within one inch behind me and scratching marks into my purse as I pay and am facing the other direction. I have so many bags I carry due to the fungus and stinking fluids sprayed on every single thing in my torture chamber studio while I am physically strong enough to venture out and go through endless near-death driving situations and attacks from behind and hate and negativity when I am paying for anything.


-------


as I stood in the bakery line, a man with a huge protruding pot belly,who I belive I have seen before doing this same exact thing: standing with a tray of baked items--loaves of bread--open and on a tray, paying at the bakery counter--the tray he's holding is lilting at an angle where the items are nearly falling into my backpack, purse and items (cloth items I fight assiduously to keep clean--I have to spend at least 2 hours prior to leaving my room to clean all the stinking, stained and rotting stinking items that the terrorists spray on everything through these cracks in the countless tiles, cracks, panels of this torture chamber surveillance assault chamber I have been forced into. But, I want to keep these things clean, although they have all been smeared with grime and black substances to they are al dim, the bright happy colors are facded from endlessly spraying bleach and the black grime that is endlessly smeared on my personal items that are white, or bright colors. This manhas done this same attack to me before, and like the bank situation that I had to fight to regain any awareness of after only exiting the building, and then the stress from non-stop cars and trucks almost hitting me forced me to have to shove this ridiculous but dangerous situation to the back of my mind because direct damage to my life was the initial threat while driving and then at stores, the endless shoving, people walking into me nonstop force me to hve to  postpone any information retrieval for a time when I have at least only the neihbors blasting my body and burning me instead of direct death threats from vehicles and people attacking me at financial and other serious institutions. 


This man with his pot belly, the tray hanging at an angle that is almost symmetrical in the asymmetrical imbalance of his huge belly and the linear plane of the tray, with the curve of his huge protruding belly--all hanging and sagging with his hand and arm dropping so the items are on the verge of teetering into me endlessly cleaned and made dirty backpack---and other bags-(hours of fighting to get the stinking putrid odors out too--the rancid stinking smells never quite go away no matter what I spray or how many times I clean--the stinking stuff they spray has been manufactured to have the stench remain despite commercial cleaning liquids or cleaners. This is all truly from very sophisticated but seemingly "haphazard" slothful lack of cleaning diligence as I am endlessly discredited or my image and ability to type and write and think and respond is always under attack and everything I do and say and my clothing and all is endlessly breached and under non-stop attack))


I move my cart away and he follows with the bakery items and retains his attack stance behind me. Also, when I walk up stairs or down stairs, I am followed within twoinches from behind--as I wrote, people stand within a few inches of me--I lookaround and I never, never want to look at them in the face. The staunch fighters are capable of face-to-face hostile contact with their opponent. I am also attacked in such situations so my eyeballs LITERLLY MY EYEBALLS ARE ARTIFICIALLY, REMOTELY TURNED DOWNWARD I literaly blackout for a brief second and can't look at people when they begin to physically confront me with hostility and hate. 


I am now tired again of fighting to write, think and pound down and backspace and orrect the hacker blocks to the space bar and the keys.


Now hackers are moving the cursor as I type---etc etc etc, stymied by hackers and silenced by hacking. Silenced more by the people of this planet who see what is happeningto me,or they/you read about this and as always--DO NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING AND MORE OF NOTHING to help me or stop this insidious situation. 


Of course all of you are going to wait until it's' either too late to stop this system or your lives are in immediate danger, except the "beauty" of this technology is that YOU CAN'T TELL YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK AND NO ONE INFORMS YOU OF THE ATTACK SITUATION BUT EVERYONE KNOWS AND EVERYONE PARTICIPATES.


I have to wonder how long it will take for anyone to feel that uncharacteristic twinge of alarm and fear as you read my posts and think perhaps it is already happening to you too.


Oh, I wrote the last sentence at a semblance of my normal very quick and accurate pace and ability and the hackers just obliterated the letters and I had to baxkspace and retrype almost the entire paragraph That is just one paragraph, I cannot express how hard it has been to think, type and write this page out today.


I am waiting,waiting, waiting, have been WAITING, WAITING, WAITING for ayone to respond to my endless posts about murder attempts, torture and all this sickness that these sick groups are enacting and being paid and promoted to do to me. Years of writing about it years and years of people only lining up to participate and get promoted and a turn on and hormone rush out of this too. Yee haw, I can see years of people laughing about having the silence of this world allowing them to get away with every single crime possible and then promoted for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment