Saturday, September 12, 2020

Every time I write about these attacks, the torturing terrorist bigots and their minority minions get more promotions. AS no one ever stops them, the progression of their fake opposition grows until really there is no opposition so I write and they consider this entertainment for their hate crimes to read of my pathetic begging on line, because all access to legal representation is literally blocked from not having people to defend me, help provide evidence, stop the violence and EVERYONE remains silent as I fight for my life. Hackers completely altered this blog "title"--they deleted commas and periods and strung sentences together, altered tense and rewrote words wrong. I leave it all in so readers can see how badly hackers alter what I fight to pound down and type.

 I really do not want to help them any longer by writing these posts.


I watch the YouTube videos that are craftily put on my front page, as I sit in a mind controlled daze and perform the surfing actions that are prescribed by the tech in their subliminal suggestions while the tech blasts into my brain sitting here.


I see entertainer news pundits repeating ideas I have written, whether this was intended or I just coincide with their philosophical ponderings and intellectual presentations. They are experts in these performances and there is no doubt that they are qualified to present their stuff. 

But I do know that when I express the rage (which so often is produced by the tech affecting my brain in their brain-mapping exercises.


I am at such a loss of words and ability to access my real capabilities right now, as the hackers are also blocking the keys.


I do not want to help promote them any longer. I fight to not write any longer as all I do is repeat what I have written, or I just continue to provide dull, but qualified parasites with material and fodder to steal and then regurgitate and repeat as their ideas, while I am stymied and blocked so completely my body is glued into paralysis and for years the parasites have exploited this and continued the poisoning to keep me stuck and going nowhere--they then call me all kinds of names implying what a "failure" I am but they are so superior because they enforce the racist stereotypical hierarchical roles inwhich they are exalted and I am under so much attack because I do not admire them or their roles or their pradigms and thus, I am outcast and tortured non-stop but they can't formulate original ideas. this applies so especially to the Nazi Europ-a people who have attacked me I forgot to name the English boring and nasty, endlessly making hate and snide jokes about me and people who he can't stand to see as a threat to him--his book is rife with such hate racist remarks and stereotypes but he's exalted by the anti-racist actors and feminist (oh he's extremely misogynist and a rapist but they don't care when it comes to me and not them or their group).


So I just remain quiet and not write any longer, at least not until after the next few months have proven that my theory is correct, that despite all the rhetoric they really want an autocratic system of bigot Nazis running America and the globe as well. "They" meaning the Progressives and the Liberals and the Feminists and the Anti-racist "fighters" who are fighting me with the worst bigots right behind them promoting them for endlessly and non-stop attacking me ,and as I continue to write asking this planet to defend and protect me and nothing ever stops them or this, I must remain waiting for any "change" and it's inevitable that those chosen to "represent" the alternative have of course been carefully chosen to never actually implement any threat to the worst of the worst bigot Nazi cartels operating under all these various names but with the same center of power operating to control them all some singular group al obeying and behaving like the dumb, sleazy and rotten mind-dead puppets who can formulate the words, concepts but lie and deceive to the degree that no one will ever really defend people in my position.


---------


And thusly: I cannot get on YouTube any longer to see any of the prolific news commentary or programs until after the rigged election puts more fake operators on the web and on YouTube to continue to crank out their fake oppositional stances. However, for now if there is the slight possibility that this new regime change, should it occur, may mean some end to this hell and torture situation (in my favor, not ending as in me dead or not fighting their muruder contract any longer, as that is what I consider this heinous situation, which most or all of you hacking in and reading this find so enjoyable as I remain fighting with no defense or support system---but I only see an eventual murder contract out on me and that is all I see this hate situation to be)


I have just done a huge laundry that wasn't even in the huge pile that was stinking so badly my closet reeks of fungus--this is the clothing I wear every day, which is just a few things that are now stained by terrorists with their mechanical arms getting through all the defenses I have spent over 2 years fighting to put on, while in pain, paralyzed and stuck drugged into a near coma situation as the parasites have not stopped torturing me with microwave and other physical tech attacks, mental and physical emotional alterations of brain/body continuum, and such other life-threatening attacks that on a daily basis for years means shock to nervous system leading in slow death/murder and other near-death situations like driving and being nearly hit or hit every time I drive--repeatedly too, for years every single time. But on and on, I go on and on 


I just did this pile of laundry that has been ripped, frayed, stained and stinking last night while I was sleeping. After washing the huge expanding pile, because everything I touched was stinking very badly, while it was clean last night before going to bed. After pouring bleach into the stinking washing machine, which has been broken so I must take sopping wet clothing and blankets out and dry them for one day or longer in some cases, the clothing was so rancid because on the patio the terrorists insert mechanical arms from the patio above . They poured stinking substances into the laundry while I was soaking it, my back was perhaps turned (I had closed the lid but how easy to just lift it up with the mechanical arms). I have had to spray almost an entire spray bottle of bleach water just to get the clothing to smell like bleach instead of like stinking putrid crap. The laundry soap is not polluted, as they sometimes do (pouring stinking powder substances into the powder laundry detergent).


And on and on, years and years and years of writing about this to no response but more parasites opting to attack me--all have new tv shows more promotions after winning top awards in every category--the list of them is enormous and for years they have converged upon me and obtained literally the highest positions in the media and elsewhere vital to the United States. Not a single human being around the world has approached me with any real assurance or support in all these years of writing about this after years of asking for help directly and being shunned, lied to endlessly and silenced non-stop.

I consider the devastation that has been killing people and destroying the country for the last year (or less) to be a product of either your inclusion in this genocide group (out of Europe and elsewhere, like China) or your silent obedience and gloating assurance that nothing will ever happen to you in regard to the upcoming Holocaust if you just participate and smile and laugh as people like me are being killed off--but you have already seen what has happened, and so many have become absolutely billionaire in status due to this group and their organizational "left" and "right" posturing.


As I write this the hackers are changing the pages and rewriting and etc etc it's crazy--they are sick and disgusting.


Rotten foul men I detest keep putting their faces on my internet searches and pages (out of ordinary news items I mean) and they disgust me, absolutely all of them (all of you).


And they are demanding a baby out of me so they and their "feminist" Nazi wives and children can continue to get free entitlement to lead positions, of course subordinataes to the bigot Nazi organization that sponsorts all these crimes and hate crimes along with the American bigots who absolutely throng and cheer the worst of the bigots attacking me into lead positions--without them, this would never have occurred.That means endless Nazi and Neo-Nazi groups in Florida, where the disgusting ignorant Italian mafioso thug creep has been handed free huge businesses after FAILING and malfeasance of his every business for yeas until he tortured me and is still coming after me along with his American "Italian-American" thug actor whose every movie has been, in my opinion, a blot on art and on culture but the disgusting bigots of America, love this boring thug macho crap and he's been going on attacking me for his promotions for 3 decades alongside this Italian thug


The English man connected to English Royalty (the Monarchy) is a nasty and mediocrity who has the "upper class" English snotty snide style, elaborate vocabulary and able to repeat what he's been taught to utter and the higher verbal expression of his "class" but a loathsome boring hateful bigot--endlessly defended by the feminists and anti-racists of H-wood


and that is is. I must remain silent from now on until at least after the fiasco is completed in a few months. 


My prediction is that one of my tormentors will not 'win" his bid for power. I have to only wonder if what might change in the realm of this attack system upon me will ever result in any real change. I consider my situation to be an absolute gauge of how corrupt the American sociopolitical situation really is  AS these criminals have no block to their violence towards me, the open pit aspect of their bottomless ugliness shows what they will do when there are no people willing to descry their hypoocritical stances. How low can they go? How much lower will this all go on the scale of morality and justice and law (for me)?


Not their brand of justice, as they all claim that I "deserve" to be raped, tortured, disfigured, my ideas stolen by them for over a decade non-stop as they poison me into hysteria and abuse me into traumatized verbose expulsions on the internet, they grab whatever they can steal from my writings and leave me begging for my life--for years. 


I must must stop writing because not only is no one doing anything to defend my human rights in any sense, but the criminals keep getting awarded for me responding, as if their ugliness is the sole consideration in how and who is to be promoted into the coveted positions of authority, of course they must remain mannequins and respond to orders and have no heart or soul. But they continue to put their rotten faces on my internet and I find them all detestable and want nothing to do with either helping any of them to obtain more power, or in giving some hateful male with his hateful wife and hateful children some 'baby" obtained out of rape and torture and death threats upon me so they can continue to put out movies and policies that are disgusting, empty, meaningless trivia to the fascist powers that have handed them these roles for their performances of behaving like genocidal filthy sick parasitic murdering pig apes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...