Saturday, September 12, 2020

Every time I write about these attacks, the torturing terrorist bigots and their minority minions get more promotions. AS no one ever stops them, the progression of their fake opposition grows until really there is no opposition so I write and they consider this entertainment for their hate crimes to read of my pathetic begging on line, because all access to legal representation is literally blocked from not having people to defend me, help provide evidence, stop the violence and EVERYONE remains silent as I fight for my life. Hackers completely altered this blog "title"--they deleted commas and periods and strung sentences together, altered tense and rewrote words wrong. I leave it all in so readers can see how badly hackers alter what I fight to pound down and type.

 I really do not want to help them any longer by writing these posts.


I watch the YouTube videos that are craftily put on my front page, as I sit in a mind controlled daze and perform the surfing actions that are prescribed by the tech in their subliminal suggestions while the tech blasts into my brain sitting here.


I see entertainer news pundits repeating ideas I have written, whether this was intended or I just coincide with their philosophical ponderings and intellectual presentations. They are experts in these performances and there is no doubt that they are qualified to present their stuff. 

But I do know that when I express the rage (which so often is produced by the tech affecting my brain in their brain-mapping exercises.


I am at such a loss of words and ability to access my real capabilities right now, as the hackers are also blocking the keys.


I do not want to help promote them any longer. I fight to not write any longer as all I do is repeat what I have written, or I just continue to provide dull, but qualified parasites with material and fodder to steal and then regurgitate and repeat as their ideas, while I am stymied and blocked so completely my body is glued into paralysis and for years the parasites have exploited this and continued the poisoning to keep me stuck and going nowhere--they then call me all kinds of names implying what a "failure" I am but they are so superior because they enforce the racist stereotypical hierarchical roles inwhich they are exalted and I am under so much attack because I do not admire them or their roles or their pradigms and thus, I am outcast and tortured non-stop but they can't formulate original ideas. this applies so especially to the Nazi Europ-a people who have attacked me I forgot to name the English boring and nasty, endlessly making hate and snide jokes about me and people who he can't stand to see as a threat to him--his book is rife with such hate racist remarks and stereotypes but he's exalted by the anti-racist actors and feminist (oh he's extremely misogynist and a rapist but they don't care when it comes to me and not them or their group).


So I just remain quiet and not write any longer, at least not until after the next few months have proven that my theory is correct, that despite all the rhetoric they really want an autocratic system of bigot Nazis running America and the globe as well. "They" meaning the Progressives and the Liberals and the Feminists and the Anti-racist "fighters" who are fighting me with the worst bigots right behind them promoting them for endlessly and non-stop attacking me ,and as I continue to write asking this planet to defend and protect me and nothing ever stops them or this, I must remain waiting for any "change" and it's inevitable that those chosen to "represent" the alternative have of course been carefully chosen to never actually implement any threat to the worst of the worst bigot Nazi cartels operating under all these various names but with the same center of power operating to control them all some singular group al obeying and behaving like the dumb, sleazy and rotten mind-dead puppets who can formulate the words, concepts but lie and deceive to the degree that no one will ever really defend people in my position.


---------


And thusly: I cannot get on YouTube any longer to see any of the prolific news commentary or programs until after the rigged election puts more fake operators on the web and on YouTube to continue to crank out their fake oppositional stances. However, for now if there is the slight possibility that this new regime change, should it occur, may mean some end to this hell and torture situation (in my favor, not ending as in me dead or not fighting their muruder contract any longer, as that is what I consider this heinous situation, which most or all of you hacking in and reading this find so enjoyable as I remain fighting with no defense or support system---but I only see an eventual murder contract out on me and that is all I see this hate situation to be)


I have just done a huge laundry that wasn't even in the huge pile that was stinking so badly my closet reeks of fungus--this is the clothing I wear every day, which is just a few things that are now stained by terrorists with their mechanical arms getting through all the defenses I have spent over 2 years fighting to put on, while in pain, paralyzed and stuck drugged into a near coma situation as the parasites have not stopped torturing me with microwave and other physical tech attacks, mental and physical emotional alterations of brain/body continuum, and such other life-threatening attacks that on a daily basis for years means shock to nervous system leading in slow death/murder and other near-death situations like driving and being nearly hit or hit every time I drive--repeatedly too, for years every single time. But on and on, I go on and on 


I just did this pile of laundry that has been ripped, frayed, stained and stinking last night while I was sleeping. After washing the huge expanding pile, because everything I touched was stinking very badly, while it was clean last night before going to bed. After pouring bleach into the stinking washing machine, which has been broken so I must take sopping wet clothing and blankets out and dry them for one day or longer in some cases, the clothing was so rancid because on the patio the terrorists insert mechanical arms from the patio above . They poured stinking substances into the laundry while I was soaking it, my back was perhaps turned (I had closed the lid but how easy to just lift it up with the mechanical arms). I have had to spray almost an entire spray bottle of bleach water just to get the clothing to smell like bleach instead of like stinking putrid crap. The laundry soap is not polluted, as they sometimes do (pouring stinking powder substances into the powder laundry detergent).


And on and on, years and years and years of writing about this to no response but more parasites opting to attack me--all have new tv shows more promotions after winning top awards in every category--the list of them is enormous and for years they have converged upon me and obtained literally the highest positions in the media and elsewhere vital to the United States. Not a single human being around the world has approached me with any real assurance or support in all these years of writing about this after years of asking for help directly and being shunned, lied to endlessly and silenced non-stop.

I consider the devastation that has been killing people and destroying the country for the last year (or less) to be a product of either your inclusion in this genocide group (out of Europe and elsewhere, like China) or your silent obedience and gloating assurance that nothing will ever happen to you in regard to the upcoming Holocaust if you just participate and smile and laugh as people like me are being killed off--but you have already seen what has happened, and so many have become absolutely billionaire in status due to this group and their organizational "left" and "right" posturing.


As I write this the hackers are changing the pages and rewriting and etc etc it's crazy--they are sick and disgusting.


Rotten foul men I detest keep putting their faces on my internet searches and pages (out of ordinary news items I mean) and they disgust me, absolutely all of them (all of you).


And they are demanding a baby out of me so they and their "feminist" Nazi wives and children can continue to get free entitlement to lead positions, of course subordinataes to the bigot Nazi organization that sponsorts all these crimes and hate crimes along with the American bigots who absolutely throng and cheer the worst of the bigots attacking me into lead positions--without them, this would never have occurred.That means endless Nazi and Neo-Nazi groups in Florida, where the disgusting ignorant Italian mafioso thug creep has been handed free huge businesses after FAILING and malfeasance of his every business for yeas until he tortured me and is still coming after me along with his American "Italian-American" thug actor whose every movie has been, in my opinion, a blot on art and on culture but the disgusting bigots of America, love this boring thug macho crap and he's been going on attacking me for his promotions for 3 decades alongside this Italian thug


The English man connected to English Royalty (the Monarchy) is a nasty and mediocrity who has the "upper class" English snotty snide style, elaborate vocabulary and able to repeat what he's been taught to utter and the higher verbal expression of his "class" but a loathsome boring hateful bigot--endlessly defended by the feminists and anti-racists of H-wood


and that is is. I must remain silent from now on until at least after the fiasco is completed in a few months. 


My prediction is that one of my tormentors will not 'win" his bid for power. I have to only wonder if what might change in the realm of this attack system upon me will ever result in any real change. I consider my situation to be an absolute gauge of how corrupt the American sociopolitical situation really is  AS these criminals have no block to their violence towards me, the open pit aspect of their bottomless ugliness shows what they will do when there are no people willing to descry their hypoocritical stances. How low can they go? How much lower will this all go on the scale of morality and justice and law (for me)?


Not their brand of justice, as they all claim that I "deserve" to be raped, tortured, disfigured, my ideas stolen by them for over a decade non-stop as they poison me into hysteria and abuse me into traumatized verbose expulsions on the internet, they grab whatever they can steal from my writings and leave me begging for my life--for years. 


I must must stop writing because not only is no one doing anything to defend my human rights in any sense, but the criminals keep getting awarded for me responding, as if their ugliness is the sole consideration in how and who is to be promoted into the coveted positions of authority, of course they must remain mannequins and respond to orders and have no heart or soul. But they continue to put their rotten faces on my internet and I find them all detestable and want nothing to do with either helping any of them to obtain more power, or in giving some hateful male with his hateful wife and hateful children some 'baby" obtained out of rape and torture and death threats upon me so they can continue to put out movies and policies that are disgusting, empty, meaningless trivia to the fascist powers that have handed them these roles for their performances of behaving like genocidal filthy sick parasitic murdering pig apes.

No comments:

Post a Comment