Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Hacker/ terrorist report: Access to another "TI" Blog series of posts now blocked and removed after writing about discovering them through Blogger yesterday.

 What I had written was that I accessed a completely different set of posts through a direct URL search, as opposed to what came up on my "subscriptions" to other blogs through Blogger. The site is Ongangstalking.blogspot.com. I have been reading some of Rachel Orban's posts for a few years, randomly but at first nearly daily. It is so rare that I find what I believe to be another legitimate targeted person that, really, she has been the one and only I can commiserate with through her written experiences. Her financial destitution, and her descriptions and other sets of points that are noteworthy have always drawn me into her blog. 


I wrote about the two almost completely different versions yesterday, the accidental find that I could access her real posts on the "reading list" on Blogger. Today, the subscription has been deleted. I had to "add" her blog once again, and discovered that what had been posted just  yesterday is now completely deleted and other posts have replaced what I had wanted to read yesterday--I was too sick to concentrate. The detox and the recurrent poisoning have made reading an impossibility for me (meaning reading beyond a 5-minute time-frame.. Also, my brain is under attack whenever I attempt to read or do anything requiring concentration.


That I even wrote such a post demonstrates to me how my "defenses" are lowered to the point of susceptibility to subconscious alteration of any protective mental capacity. This always happens in any public setting as well. I smile and laugh while I am attacked verbally and it "comes out" immediately, without forethought.


Typing right now is becoming impossible and extremely arduous to just pound down on the keys to get anything out.


[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[


I had to backspace and retype words more than 24 times per sentance by the time I finally got so exasperated I had to stop trying.


Words I had spelled correctly were underlined with red by the spelling/hacked system. When I tried to write various specific words that require more than a 3rd grade level of vocabulary, the red underlining began. I could not write and my brain was blocked so I had to find synonyms instead of writing the word I had intended (words , in this case I "lost" memory of how to spell words and the hacking is so bad, it takes so long to type and open pages and do any search that I normally just "give up" on using what comes to mind and writing the next word that is some similar concept. Thus the writing style is a bit scattered in contextual adhesion.


Also, the cursor moves whenever I try to retype a word I click on the letters Ineed to delete or backspace or insert, and the cursor immediately moves to another line or word. As I type right now it's in this impossible mode--letters I type won't operate and my fingers operate like I can't control my movements. 


When I wrote earlier that my mood and emotional state is also always affected means that in public places I have lost all defenses against verbal and financial attack. I cannot count sums and I lose all calculations when I use any manual calculator. 

The paragraph just below is so badly retyped by hackers--I am going to leave it as it was hacked instead of rewriting: you can observe how the tense is changed within one sentence. You can see how the sentences make no sense whatsoever because the hackers delete parts of sentences and then rewrite and then string parts of deleted sentences together--the paragraph below is a prime example of their "crazy-making" discrediting operations.

I want to add these because, this is on my list for people who are GOING TO stop this attack upon me will have to also protect me from, and block out, and fight for human rights against these encroachments of functioning and performance which will be, and is already, being aimed at people who, unlike me, are unaware of the poor performances that are foisted upon them so others can supercede them. Others who are not superior but inferior in talent or capability.


Now I am going to rewrite the paragraph as I had written it first: "I wanted to add these ideas because what I explain of these attacks I intend to become a list of operations YOU who think you care about society should fight to protect me and yourselves against. 


I had written something to that purpose, much deleted and rewritten afterdelting and stringing the broken sentences together. Right now, as I type letters won't appear after I press them so I must either pound down on keys with all strngth or stop writing.

WHEN WILL YOU REACING THIS EVER STOP THIS CRIME AGAINST ME? I want a career I have been fighting now for decades to stop this torture situation, to get a Master's DEgree, to get simple health care--I sit here daily with a bloated huge bulge of hard opison and stinking poisons hanging off my body because they keep me poisoned and I cannot stop the poisoning--I have been writing about this murder attempt for YEARS andonly more crap pig apes out of that infernal H-wood scene keep joining in on the "fun" to obtain ideas and then posting their smiling rotten faces after being promoted into lead positions in the mdia, all wards going to these rotten creeps who attack me--the more they threaten me the more awards they get.


THINK ABOUT THIS SHEELPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWING TO CONTINUE UNABATED BY THIS EVIL GROUP YOU ALL CALL YOUR GOOD FRIENDS....your leaders and your mentors and your protectors are DOING THIS TO YOU TOO AND WILL GET MORE VILENT AND DEADLY AS TIME GOES BY AND YOU KEEP ALLOWING THIS SYSTEM TO GO ON UNABATED.


-------------------

Meanwhile, the concepts I do manage to pound out continue to be regurgitated back to me on my YouTube front page when I open--words I have written that express some more creative use of vocabulary, which means they are identifiable (and copied in exact sequence that I write them) are repeated in someone else's movie, video about conspiracy theories, and their "art work" or writings about corruption or control or other theorist types of works (which are so popular now and gaining more momentum almost daily).

I express all of this to gain support because I have been not merely "thwarted" from obtaining any sort of career or financial solvency, but to be tortured non-stop AFTER people obtain ideas, called stupid and "shut up bitch" with subliminals I can hear continuously hissing into my "inner ear" through these non-audible voice-to-skull (or whatever tech is being used for these nefarious purposes). Non-stop deformation of my body and block to my every financial support and my life continuously under dire threat in so many forms of abrasive attack it is nearly incalculable at this point.

I wanted to write that my intellectual property is continuously being stolen, even if I have no chance to fight to get what I want to write written, and then if I  can write anything, to get it published-as all is blocked--and I mean just to publish this blog has already proven that all is silenced in all that I write except for this select group hacking in.


Waiting, waiting for this hate crime to be STOPPED so I can earn money and live in peace. They want a "baby" out of me. What a disgusting concept to be forcedinto after YEARS OF torture and murder attempts.


PLEASE SHEEPLE READING THIS GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL SITUATION THESE HELL CRIINALS HAVE FORCED UPON ME. i NEVER WANT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM GET THEM LFF ME AND STOP THIS HATE CONTRACT OUT ON ME. lET ME LIVE IN PEACE FINALLY AND HAVE MY CAT(S) RETURNED TO ME AND MY OWN HOUSE, IN MY NAME, SAFE FROM THESE VILE ATTACKERS AND THEIR HATE SYSTEM. 


hOW HARD CAN THAT BE IS IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS HATE CRIME TO EVER BE STOPPED? i NEED FINANCIAL SOLVENCY i SHOULD BE PAID MILLIONS IN COMPENSATION, AS A COURT SETTLEMENT FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER, CRIMES OF RAPE, POISONING, ,DRUGGING, THEFT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT--


BUT INSTEAD, THESE HATE ACTORS AND OTHERS ARE VYING TO FORCE AN EXTREMELY UNWATNED "BABY" OUT OF ME--after they have had part of my uterus severed and cut out because I was fighting to stop being raped (teleported).


---------


In a similar vein: yesterday I tried to count the numbers of ideas that have been stolen by these criminals over the years--and the list is so long, even now there is a movie out with lyrics to songs, and on the album of this disgusting singer, that paraphrase or literally verbatim copy what I wrote a few months ago on Facebook.There are now endless viceos of this rotten sick personality on my YouTube page in addition to the endless lsit of the actors and the others. 


It is all so vile and rotten.

I can't even recall the ideas, there have been so many stolen. I wrote about almost all of them on Facebook--but that too is absolutely hacked and deleted and altered by this group.


----------------


I am also extremely drugged up every single day--sitting in sickness all day, every day, partially from detoxification that has lasted 10 years (in  February the detox will be at a 10 year length of time--before that I had severe diarrhea for over 10 years and was fighting for my life to understand and get help for the idiopathic "illness" that I had no ideas was due to poisoning. All doctors, hospitals and everyone around me kept me in a lifetime of lies. That means at least many thousands of people have been participating in this an keeping the silence, silencing, and the stigmatization for all my life--

------------------------

Almost all of the men who have teleported and raped me within the last year have lso threatened to murder me. They are now top awarded actors, receiving publicity that is worldwide and have been handed every top prize for acting and other promotions that are the most coveted in the industry.


They disgust me. That is all I can ever say or write about them, hacking or not. Mind control or not. After years of their insidious heinous behavior no amount of drugging or mind control could ever induce me to believe they are good looking, intelligent (on the real level of human interaction) or anything but sick and perverted "elitists" who are emulating the worst that humanity has de-evolved into--not apparently visible in their posturing roles for the public, but you can see their huge support base shottingpeople in the streets of Kenosha and murdering people in the streets of Minneapolis and elsewhere the situations are farse worse. In places like Mali there are no celebrity huge movie industries to tout pretenses of equal rights. In that country, the UN has condemned the coup which, according to Mali prisoners of that country (societal prisoners) has removed a deadly ad corrupt regime but not according to these news slingers who crank out mental dope about even worse apartheid systems than those in the US which create this murder culture that is now battling the BLM movements in the streets of the "Developed" countries. 


When you sheeple creeple ignore my years of writing begging for murder attempts,rape and torture to be stopped and you silence me by your apathetic do-nothing "scared to get targeted" stance, or just that you really don't give a damn and shrug it off--but stil posturing inyour liberal stances caring about "safe" situations that resemble outright genocidal hate crimes but not when it comes to your coveted cherished mind control technology and the outcome of your media representation ensconced therein.


Keys are no longer operating or functioning properly and my fingers are twisted and tangled because my brain is under so much attack.


I determined yesterday to stop writing for a while, but I can never get accustomed to this crime that remains ongoing and for years writing about these atrocities that people just laugh about or do nothing about.


I wait for you people to care or for something to change this and stop these criminals and their rotten organization. I want my own house in my own name, in a safe, clean and happy location, around people who are fun and not filthy sleazy disgusting criminals participating in this crime (all those who participate are smeared or besmirched in one way or another just by contact with this group).

IT IS TIME TO DISMANTLE THIS GROUP FOREVER.


BAckspacing now, the space bar wont work at all now. Can't type any longer.


Please get these disgusting creeps off me. My own home, my cats returned, get them off me why is no one ever coming to defend me I sit here being mutilated every day, poisoned and drugged, writinga bout it for years--every famous personality in the media I believe is involved or knows about this yet you all keep coming up with your "anti_Trump" crap--what crap it's disgusting seeing all of you and your crappy songs and movies and tv shows

GET THEM OFF OF ME GET THESE PARASITIC CREEPS OFF OF ME


It is so hard to concentrate, type words out, write without backspacing every single word--fighting to use my brain my fingers and this keyboard and then my brain is attacked so I just begin to curse almost


I can't stand these people who are demanding a baby out of me--they are ugly and slezy nasty stupid and crap


get them off me please get them off me with this baby crap they are demanding get them off me


let me live in peace--this is over 10 years of 24 hour torture and me begging president after president to stop allowing your celebrity endorsers to remain doing this to me because your bigot Nazi network in the media is represented by Europigape Nazis, fascist Communists out of all other countries where freedom of expression is absolutely blocked and limited.


When I say/write that these fascist countries that control H_wood and much of AMericn politics have blocked freedom of expression--they have an open art system, but th system of internal control involves these forms of covert assassiations, theft of ideas and the stolen ideas reformatted into fascist templates and regurgitated back as formulaic plots and plot devices. The conformity to mediocrity prevails in such places and they are effectively transferring this system into the H-wood and American media through the greed puppet machinations that keep the greedy usurping and stealing from the needy, who should not be needy but are blocked due to the greedy. THey call themselves "elite" and this system of brain-damage mind control and financial bankruptcy is how they enforce a system of bland  mediocrity which is always awards the perpetrators with every highest prize in the medi and in other vital spheres where freedom is essential. I mean the Freedom thatisnot a downpressing operation against competitors or those who are against a system of hierarchical "entitlement". I hope the Progressive movement would be something that might alleviate such dire consequences if put into power, but already I have been sexually assaulted by a rotten male (black) who represents this Progressive movement.His face also always appears on my searches and youtube pages (I keep going onto youtube to watch news segments and things like that--as the news is very important right now) . I can't fight and struggle to pound down any longer. My brain and head feel like I am being spun around, I can't think or write and this is al I can manage to barely get out 



No comments:

Post a Comment