Sunday, August 30, 2020

H-Wood: BRING BACK POLANSKI for quality profundity in the midst of bigot, racist, Nazi-sponsored, mafia enforced mediocre thought programming into a hate, death and violence sphere..

 BRAVO BRAVO BRAVISSIMO POLANSKI epitome of classy director who bears no resemblance to the rape culture of H-wood and their mediocrity movies

I wish POLANSKI to return to LA and to H-wood so there will be excellent cinema in America --an increase in films that cannot be gauged by the inferior competitors of bigot, Nazi, black/white only wealthy lives except for Jews who don't matter lives who ""matter" Nazi-mafia H-wood.



AN OFFICER AND A SPY-- I have not felt as delighted and engrossed in a very long time. I did watch a movie repeatedly due to excellent acting and directing, but the theme is of murder and I just want some film that expresses some kind of epitome of some realization of the higher levels of life that can be attained to combat a hate and racist culture instead of a droopy hate movie expressing the need for murder and violence to sustain a rebellion that will lead to the catastrophic overtake of more controlling leadership as a result of the brainwashing of these violence and murder-propaganda films. Chaos lead to restructuring of  a NEW ORDER and I believe these Nazi-mafia funded movies are exactly created for that purpose--of course with these "liberal" hate genocide "liberals" taking  more power and control but always posturing with huge, glowing smiles as "other people" murder and create chaos for "THEM" to "control" in the end with a harsh death regime--no creativity allowed except for solidified structuresof boxes and mental prisons---thus, the hate for a "Jew" like Polanski who would raise the "bar"too high for their mediocre hate limitations.


The movie: 

A movie about anti=Semitism, made by (in part) a survivor of the Holocasst whose family had been murdered by the predecessors of Nazi mafia H-wood and it's hate programming. Denied membership on bogus claims of being a predator (although perhaps he did screw around) but NOTHING in comparison with the SILENCING of the worst predators, Nazis, mafia, bigots, Commuists, infiltrators, traitors--endlessly awarded by the NAZI MAFIA H-WOOD BIGOT CARTELS OF MIND PROGRAMMING MEDIOCRITY.

------------------------

BRING HIM BACK BRING POLANSKI BACK TO AMERICA AND LET EXCELLENCE RETURN TO AMERICAN CINEMA AND GET RID OF TRASH CULTURE PROGRAMMING BANALITY MEDIOCRITY HATE MOVIES. I do not mean ALL movies, of course, This is written under duress and YEARS of rape, torture, mutilation of my body, home made unlivable daily, torture without end, contrived "accidents", broken teeth, bones and fungus inserted into my home and body for years---by your movie leadership in H-wood and it continues to this very moment after years of 24 hour torture and violence with sophisticated technology and hate groups posturing as #ME TOO and their ilk. Rabit anti-semites, racists and bigot mafia Nazis and the wide spectrum of their affiliations under different names and group identities--ranging in all race and gender identifications. Thus, I write about those who are part of this genocide "liberal" media group--ensconsed as they are in the wrappings of media promotion and endless top awards. I wish the less noticed directors and actors were given more of a chance to exhibit their excellence instead of this cartel that has ruled and must demonstrate affiliation with bigot, racist, anti-Semitic membership and polieices of lies and disambiguation on a daily, yearly and now it's DECADES of these actors and directors coming out with "the best" movies and shows every single year almost with few opening slots for anyone else to input perhaps something BETTER and more balanced in terms of racist subliminal ideology.

-------------------------------
Over in France the hypocrisy perhaps is as touted or worse, they help to create the H-wood hypocritical "scene" as all these actors and directors who are torturing me using teleportation and torture squads all have their utmost affiliation for every single thing on this planet, in this life, as the goal of being welcomed into the elite of French society (in Cannes, especially where the Nazi-obtained gold and diamonds glitter like gold-plated scheiise in the dank sunlight of a corrupt country).

This actress is a "ME TOO" hypocrite, in my opinion and absolutely biased scan of her appearance and how I associate people "like her" with the bigots who have been surrounding me fo rdecades--very viciously out of France almost without exception for years and years:

(it is a BIASED OPINION based on experience and hearing the translation of what she is conveying--the lies, the hate, the need to take out the more excellent "Jews" who, according to "them" these bigots--the "Jews" "control" the media and that is such a lie. If anything, they are absolutely under the threat of death dominationof the bigot Nazis like her who aspire to end this higher and superior quality that is a threat to her creep aspirations of power and I have no doubt, a Nazi aspiration to kill off Jews and take the media over. Such a hate conspiracy theory on my part--well, it is from decades of having been around people attacking me--many many French in MiamiBeach, many and all were absolutely under the pressure of this system. The "Jews" I have met from FRance demonstrate to me absolute racist hate when their bigot Nazi "masters" give them scowling looks,entreating them to attackme "or them" as the sell-out "Jews" then get more promotions. This is the same theme with my family and others in the "Jewish community. Because Polanski does not bow down, he has been the target of murder, CIA brainwashing, the Manson Family were outspoken Nazis, and now in France the hate is pronounced by the "alternative" anti"rape culture" bigots. I do express absolute solidarity with those who are fighting against rape and sexual exploitation culture.

Please note also that I am pounding down on the keyboard and hacking is rife. My brain is under attack and I cannot get my thoughts out in a more elegant form. The attacks no my brain also induce hyperbolic emotional reactions. My disgust for these rapist bigots and their #ME TOO kill the Jew feminists are the basis for this hate rant that sounds "crazy".




Of course, right now, I feel dizzy and nauseous from these brainwave attacks. I am under absolutely strong brain-altering attack as I write. I do not try to sound egregiously offensive and like a ranting conspiracy theorist. What I write is based on the REALITY of the hate acts committed against me by the representatives of hypocritical media out of H-wood. ALL OF THE ACTORS AND DIRECTORS INVOLVED have Europ-a backing and these "people" sit quietly in the background, after telling these rampant rabid actors to assault me in very deadly, disgusting ways. All recorded I have no doubt and probably accessible as evidence if only people would obtain these videos that must have been made you can see the Europ-a's sitting smug and smiling as the blacks and whites rush to rape and torture and assault me in every conceivable way so the Europ-a's will promote them, hand them deals, promotions because they OWN H-WOOD.


Polanski is one of the great directors not only in production but in theme of his movies--not close to the K-rap coming out of H-wood. I hope this hate culture and it's hypocritical hate mongering actors and directors will be replaced by quality and not anti-semitic blacks,jews or other "sell-out"minorities alongside their bigot white supremacist genocide hate "masters" urging them to attack me or anyone else as symbol of their affiliation to the lying hate genocide structure that is firmly in place--I hope it is toppled forever and replaced by quality art depicting higher and more noble virtues of life and of love and of peace and quality with chances for great quality people to also participate in the media art empire that I so wish were on this planet instead of this hate, bigot, Nazi mafia-funded and protected cartel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...