Thursday, August 20, 2020

Terrorist Report August 20, 2020.

 I wrote and published this page and hackers deleted the entire page. I spent at least 45 minutes backspacing and hammering this out. After having published, all was removed.


The other posts, which were written in the early morning, as I am so drugged every night by these mechanical arms breaking through the endless layers of barriers I have struggle to use to defend myself have all been breached, nightly. They just push up the items I can only insert into the holes of the cabinets to break into my room. I can do no more after more than 2 years of fighting to stop them from entering every panel, hole, crack, tile, cupboard and panels which I cannot block out.


I am drugged and I write posts in the morning after being tortured in the teleportation skits nightly. My body assaulted non-stop while I cannot wake up to defend myself. Every night slivers of my body are cut into bloody gashes, like seeming razor cuts but I never cut myself. slashes are all over my legs.


I had written of the stink and filth that is being sprayed into my room every night, and every day, and always when I am physically able to leave this room. It is deadly poisoning and I have to spend all the time I am finally able to move, cleaning up this filth to try to avert toxic shock poisoning to death. This is no small exaggeration whatsoever. I now, today, have finally given up on endlessly spraying bleach and cleaning fluid, and essential oil after hand washing blankets that should be new, beautiful and wonderful. Instead the mechanical arms are inserted through my patio sliding door, as I sit prone and inert from poisoning on the other side of the room, because I cannot tolerate sunlight due to the poisoning and detox. I also have to see so many endless scars, blemishes and cuts into my body and disfiguration and bloated huge bulging pockets of poison sagging off my body in huge flab folds, with cellulite pressed upward and scars covering my body, as my muscles have deteriorated too. I am scared to brush my hair because they make something damage my hair so badly that brushing threatens to make me bald, as hair has been continuously chemically-destroyed so clumps remove when I brush my hair. The list is endless. I have to throw away two beautiful fluffy blankets I love because they are so stinking after washing repeatedly they are ruined completely. Two huge pillows I use to recline as I sit in this horrible and broken chair, the one and only I have--the pillows have been replaced by stinking, broken down identical replacements. If I have any nice clothing and wear it, if it initially smells good, they spray the stinking fluids on new clothing immediately after I wear it once, after spraying flicks of dark spots and ripping out threads, and rubbing sandpaper on the fabric. I can't wear the beautiful clothung i have, and also my body is so misshappen from poisoning it is disgusting and so damaged from nightly attacks I can't look at my body in sunlight without being absolutely depressed because they have absoolutely destroyed my body and it looks like hanging, disgusting flab which is poison which has blocked my body and cellulite is being pushed up, as the hard poisons are everywhere still all over my body. Huge rubbery bulges of poison hang off my body and it's utterly disgusting. They have mnade my legs crooked as well. The Thai women have gone into my room and using the Thai massage techniques, have pressed into my shins and made the bones crooked because the hardening poisons seep into any vulnerability or injury in my body and create a crooked space--right now as I type keys won't operate, all is a stinking mess on everything in myhome, my body and around me too.


There is a cat being tortured which is endlessly crying and meowing in the patio below mine. The leader you all hate/love, your good friend, has not only threatened me this week with a government letter which could cu toff my only source of income, but is holding my cat La Moux as hostage so he can exploit me for more purposes, after years of having been part of a murder group explointing, raping and torturing me to obtain idea after idea--all with him and the rest of the highest US government officials watching on allowing it all to happen. Either they are too under the thumb of the Nazi mafia out of Europe, as Hollywood is, as I wrote which was deleted--I see now that in this post much has also been deleted--hackers have also deleted grammar, periods, commas, deleted parts of sentences--and typing is nearly impossible as well due to hacker blocks of the keys and inserts--and my hands also won't move when I try to type--my brain is under assail and I cannot move or concentrate or write cohesively at all. The hacking is very bad right now. I had written in the post that was deleted now it's 2 hours ago, struggling this long to ty pe out words which I must backkspace to correct every word or two--while that function is also blocked and hacked--. My mail service in Orlando, which I contacted this week, which has doubled the price for service and stopped all information about mail received now for TWO YEARS. I am blocked from finding another similar service and I have also tried to change my information contact system to being online, and that also has been blocked and though it should operate mostly online at this point, I am still blocked from this service FROM THE GOVERNMENT, BLOCKED AND HACKED ON A GOVERNMENT SITE) SO i must rely on this defunct mail service--the day I tried to renew for next year, cutting into months of saving $20 per month as a desperate measure against emergencies--which means I really have nothing and no support net whatsoever--spending months of savings on renewing this account where I am discriinated against in a most horrific way--two years of all mail blocked, refusal of services and harassment online from a representative--all other similar services decline me service and lie about their services and all emails are blocked and relayed to terror agents blocking my every move online and in every single thing: The day I paid to renew this service I was alerted that I got a letter from a Government office which could block all my meager subpoverty income, due to having been made paralyzed by the Government funding the poisoning and drugging of my body--just so parasites out of places like the Italian mindless mafia thugs can steal ideas from me, get promoted by AMerican Nazis because they want a fascist, Nazi European Florida (Jewish Nazis are now being elected as leaders, openly racist Jews being elected in racist Palm Beach)_ the State is an entirely fascist Nazi state, but then alas, so are the rest of the other 49 from my endless years of moving from one place to the next. Thus, my mail is blocked and I am now threatened by the Government--and the person probably responsible has my cat as his hostage because after 4 years of having me disfigured, endless cleaning, fungus inserted into every orifice as a covert slow murder operation, rape and violence non-stop, and endless threats from him, he is trying to force a baby out of me because that means he and his brood will get more millions or promotions and this as an open death threat to me and all I have ever worked for in my life stolen--including my most beautiful cat which is all I have left of any love or comfort from anyone on this planet--all other animals are either killed in my vicinity or taken away--and I want no more contact with anyone from this group or their movies or them--much less BEING FORCED TO HAVE AN UNWANTED BABY and also, they severed part of my uterus, in addition to severing my gum tissue after making my teeth go loose, nearly losing my lower teeth as they sever gum tissue nightly--after breaking my toe, then rebreaking it, asn then torturing me to get reactions of hate and hysteria as I write about how sick and evil they are, in the creative ways I have studied to use for my career which has been utterly blocked--too sick and poisoned and drugged to fundctuion for years, murder attempts galore, endless accidents forced upon me, vertebrae fractured and broken ww hule sleeping and unable to move under thus horrid technological torture appartus system microchipping and etc etc

 

blocked from earning even one penny so I can have any defense in any single thing--even to aford a washing machine or dryer so not to have to hand wash every day piles of toxic stinking clothing--I have to throw away now two blankets and two pillows and I have no money to rebuy al of this--and on and on, the list is too much, this is 360 degrees 24/7 global, with the entire world protesting against black lives mattering but not a single person has ever come forward to defend ME

 

--as I am blocked from any kind of earning, all internet is blocked--not a single one of you hacking has ever donated a single penny to me on this site--nothing vrom anyone--and all blocked financially--as the hate parasites who have hacked into my every written word have stolen idea after idea, made millions off it, and only have me slowly murdered and rape me if they can possibly suck out love and positive energy through that portal of paracitism as well.


I can't go through more endless backspacing and pounding down of keys any longer. I have no idea what the rest of this post will look like once i publish. What I wrote today is being used for someone else's media movie or concept--as has been going on andon for years and years with all of Hollywood continuing to support an dpromote each and every actor participating in this crime--which they all consider their entitlement. that means most or all  of you reading this. Y ou are detestible I never want to see your rotten faces on my pages or searches. Please get off my laptop. Otherwise, some of the movies are good, not all. I don't really care. You have made me so ill from poisoning and torture and abuse that never ends that I can only sit in a daze watching stupid movies, because I am too ill from your poison and hate to concentrate to watch or learn about what I really watn to do,  m uch less put out any content of my own as you all make sure I cannot function or create my own products and earn a living or get away from any of you insidious life-fuck users and abusers and haters an dcreeps.


I had written, though, about this disgusting mafia group and the English "aristocrat" (I did not write about him, I was getting on to this post once again to write about him and discovered that hackers had entirely deleted my last post. I had written incriminating items such as two presidents, senators, and movie stars are all involved in this torture, rape and disfigurement slow murder scheme. Sylvestor Stallone has been attacking me through his Italian mafia backers in Miami Beach--out of Italian mafia roots. I sold cigars in his club Bar None back in 1996-1997 and during that time, I had one conversation with Steven Tyler, and none with Stallone, who I never liked him or his crappy movies (maybe one of his very early movies where he wasn't trying to be an action hero psychopath murdering type) but...that is all. I never wanted anything to do with him or his crowd. Nor the actors I have been tortured by for all these years. Nor Danny Moynihan who I met three times who has been coming after me for THIRTY YEARS and has tortured me to obtain ideas which he and his group have stolen, under his 8 years of teleporting, raping and trying to slowly murder me, and another idea has come out in his friends' James Bond movie, the singer literally stealing words I wrote and changing her style after I wrote about how Thais sing--and she emulated this and has been positioned for having been a part of this group--whether she knows it or not, I do not necessarily blame her but I believe she does know and is happy about her promotion and doesn't give a damn. I would not be surprised if she is being photographed for protesting against black discrimination and she's probably a determined "feminist" too. Like all the rest of them who attack me using racist and sexist pretext to commit these murder crimes for profit.

What else? I spent nearly an hour detailing the disgusting filth that is sprayed on everything. That I am blocked financially completely and cannot afford to continuously throw away expensive blankets, pillows and clothing to rebuy only for all to be sprayed non-stop.


I have to spend all my life cleaning up filth and laying in bed and sick and inert, and then fighting to stop these mechanical arms and asking for help as no one ever does anhting but leave me begging and asking people to intervene so this crime is stopped--it is now over 8 years of writing where much of Hollywood has participated or done nothing. All my life of the US Government enforcing these policies, handing out the drugs, poisons and technology to all these global and nefarious groups committing these hate crimes against me, and many others I can't imagine how many have already been murdered covertly. Many people I have known all my life who supported me are now dead, and most from weird conditions and unusual diseases I attribute to murder operations such as what I am endlessly fighting to have anyone defend me against in some permanent and realistic way. Instead of hiding behind a cloak of invisibility due to having to bow down to MAFIA AND NAZI collusion that has taken and wrested complete control over the US media and government. I mean the major mainstream entities, the corporate, and also the "underground" that I have personally operated with or been around. I make huge over-generalizations that could be construed as blind stereotypes. I write from over 8 years experience of being teleported, tortured to by now a countless number of media personalities who are famous, most of them represent the "liberal" media and actors, singers, representatives, and now many prominent politicians as well.


I remain sitting here cleaning up filth continuously so as not to have to inhale it while sleeping in a drugged up, sick state being tortured non-stop for years, every single night with this teleportation technology--to the absolute permission of all  of you reading this, who will or cannot do anything *but y ou absolutely could if you wanted to, and none of you wants to so I am writing this in hopes that one day this will be used as some kind of information by which people will be inspired to act against this death culture murder operation, in ALL it's ramifications and effects.


This is now years of Sylvestor Stallone and Nicola Siervo coming after me, openly without end. They have inducted a few famous Brooklyn American actors and the mafia groups they are associated with to push this endless filth attack upon me. They gloat and laugh about this, the women who do this are so thrilled to watch me get severed, but into, disfigured, make stinking and foul, my home a perpetual stinking death trap--laughing as I get made old, broken down, disfigured, forced into such extreme poverty I can NEVER afford medical help in any form, whatsoever, as they are destroying my body and I can not defend myself.


All of them stealing idea after idea from me so their empty, hate personalities can be exalted by stealing my concepts of "alternative" rebellion I studied in colleges, learned from a life of being around such groups--always attacked from within these groups as well by agent infiltrators--and these empty, meaningless hate parasites have been obtaining millions of dollars in the theft of these ideas--also they stole ideas they tortured out of me from Prince's club, and literally stole Prince's venue on South Beach and the names of his party themes and his club ideas--and on and on


me screaming for this to be stopped. The other posts I wrote today which had ideas and sarcastic jokes about these sick creeple and their system--meaning most or all of you hacking into this today--have been left not deleted because they want to steal any concept continuously for their own productions--as has been happening on and on for years and years and years


I wrote of how two presidents have allowed this slow murder through inhalation of poison--so much poverty I cannot afford a place with a washer and dryer--I have had to handwash piles of stinking and deadly clothing every day for over 8 years now--this has not stopped without end for even longer than that. There are no dryers easily available--I am forced into subpoverty and also--I also wrote that my mail service won't supply me with information about my mail received


oh yes, I was blanked out and "forgot" to add (while backspacing continuously to correct typos) that I had to renew my almost effete mailservice, and the day I asked for a renewal, they sent me the one and only mail alert I have received since last year--or now it's almost two years of not receiving any mail alerts or information--except for the most important mail, I get nothing. I cannot get any other service to help me, and in the last ten years, i have gone through more than 5 services out of florida, all with the same results of outright discrimination and fraudulent service regarding US Mail. 


I was alerted that my financial status is once again under threat. I must send in forms, and it could be deadly for me. This has nothing to do with a real situation from this agency but from a deliberate attack upon me by a certain executive type of personality leader you are all endlessly talking about from chaos to chaos situation unfolding continuously.


oh, all of you are friends all the attackers are friends. All of you rely on silencing me to obtain your new next promotion. Not one could ever interfere for fear of losing a role or situation. I understand how you and your ilk operate. I see the US being destroyed because of people like you. I can't understand how no one thinks that what you are doing in your group sees your behavior as good and a boon for the country. However, you all  are working for a global slave-master society and all the death and hate you promote only means that you will get more after all the carnage has been forgotten once the next boom leaves everyone happy at being able to watch more new movies in the theaters...?!

going off into digressions--I did not wear my aluminum hat because the terrorists made it stinking and filthy.. The stinking crap is so overwhelming that I literally have spent YEARS just cleaining while the parasites poison and drug me to create a hysterical endlessly begging writing on facewbook and on these blogs and posts and after years of moving and fightintg--just so they will use the tech to suck out ideas about my position on alternative concepts so they can use uit for their lying propaganda reverse psychology media bs stunts.


I must try to get off this blog because that is all my attempts have garnered. No help whatsoever that is really satisfactory in any sense of the word. People I detest teleporting me and putting their photos on my media seraches endlessly after teleporting, raping and ordering my teeth to benearly broken, my uterus partially severed, my hands nearly completely disfigured, my skin disgusting from harsh chemicals  making my skin shrivel and look like acid has been poured on it--my hair balding falling out for years and like some sheering tool has been used to make my hair like it's shredded-night after night--stinking hair every morning, greasy and nasty--fungus unserted into my ears, hair, vagina, into my food so I have to eat it, not able to afford medicine as they continuyously make me ill-what I use for my healing these abusers then observe, ask me question after question about what I use to heal in these endless information -sucking telpeortation rape and torture abuse and hate skits poured into me and on me night after night year after year non-stop without end never ending.


All of you watching as Nazis overtake the country--openly killing people in the streets openly claiming Nazi affiliation and all attacking me in the streets as police and governments fund all of this. The opposition remains silent as I beg for my life endlessly and int's one of them after the next gbeing put into powerful leadershup position.


Must I wait for another 6 months to see if the next adminstration, should any change happen, if they are going too allow this to go on and on because they need mansions in Italy and free new deals in Europe so they have to partner with fascist Nazis out of Europe who have invaded LA, Miami Beach, NYC and the rest of the country there are pockets with Americans welcoming them in to train them in Nazi methodology of torture, murder and mind control programming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...