Monday, August 3, 2020

15 minutes later--a surge of memory about the Happy victim and Joker movie; and then the terrorism resumes after cleaning up stinking moldly water poured into the bottom of my kitchen cupboard from the room next door (inserted with mechanical arms through the three layers of paper, stickers, and hooks tied with strings on each corner, evewry middle section on top and bottom and on th esides, the mechanical arms continue to get through the eternally wet and stinking moldy partical board behind the piping which constitutes the portal for the mechanical arms--the update is thus:

The pounding has stopped--the tenuousness is also unnerving because it could begin again in an hour or tomorrow. If anyone with a humanitarian composure has intervened, then I heartily thank you (singluar or plural).

As for this group, I have thought about whether I should write this or not, but I will.

Two years ago, at the motorbike rental shop in Nai Harn (or Rawai, they are almost indistinct in their boundaries)--as per custom, the violence towards animals, mutilation, torture and etc for the purposes of trauma-based mind control, was once more exerted upon me.

I walked into this shop, which had a tiny puppy-black, like a miniature chijuaja but black and perhaps some Asian mixed breed, but tiny. It was an itsy-bitsy puppy, laying in a curled up fetal position on the floor. It looked nearly dead but as I tried to pick it up, it had no more strength. This was laying in front of the prominant couch in the middle of this tiny shop. Under the mind control exerted upon me contunuously, especially strong in that shop--I began to nurse the baby puppy--I actually went out and bought it a hot water bottle, a mattress for dogs and a blanket--(on my tiny meager monthly sum allotted to me by this organization--less than $700). Not able to stand seeing another animal tortured and abused by this group--these women at this bar/motorbike rental place (terrorist stalking agent business owned and operated).

The manager/"owner" Porn asked me, after I began to care for the puppy, what I would name her---I said I would name her "Happy"--

and when I watch the Joker movie, and see that he was named, "Happy" I think of that time two years ago when I was asked to name this baby, abused and really emotionally traumatized puppy, which I revived until it was indeed happy. The terrorists then opened a prostitute bar two shops down (tiny hole-in-the-wall shops in a one-story cement row of store-fronts--Thai style). The bar was named "Happy" too.

The main character of the movie Joker was nicknamed "Happy" as well. These same mafia Brooklyn personalities, and their fellow LA actors, have been sucking out idea-after-idea out of me long before this incident--back in January 2018 this occurred. Well in time for the placement of this name into the movie script and plot narriative. The actors involved have been a part of this situation but behind the scenes, allowing the other actors to endlessly torture, disfigure and make my body and home filthy, broken down (and my body dying from stress and this covert, stealth form of murder via poisoning from toxicity due to sprays forced into my lungs and skin and aborbtion day and night--for years and years as I must seal all windows and doors from outside entry (as the stalkers get through the panels and cracks using mechanical arms).

Every single thing I have pounded down and tied togetther and pasted and taped and glued onto all these panels us broken through within one day by this organization--which of course has US Government funding as I know all too well.

I wanted to add this as another actor, whose movies were put on my "cable" tv as I lay in bed in a nearly comatose situatuon from their drugging--for years and years slowly murdering me in this fashion of my immune system overburderened continuosly as I detox from extremely deadly poisons and chemicals that were supposed to have killed me decades ago.

I cannot get onto my YouTube channel--and I log-in every time because I want to save the history as a reference--I try to look at videos with crucial information and about computer defense and etc, things that can expand my consciousness and help me to defend myself in some way. I am so drugged and incapacitated and my brain is under so much siege I can never get through more than 10 minutes of any informative concept, in reading, listening or any other form it takes.

But I have a history of research and study which these loveless, nasty creeps keep torturing me to suck out.

Oh, the hammering has begun again, so if I have given thanks, it is as porous as this situation and the defenses that any human being on the planet will provide--at this point.

I wait for a paradigm shift and people to rush to my defense, if only to help rescue themselves from this group which is a deadly threat to the existence of the planet in all the various facets of it's irresponsibiiity and greedy usurpation of all resources and the endless devestation of the planet for their sleazy orgiastic revelries at their mansions and properties and investments.

-------------------------------------

Upon getting off the laptop and moving away from this desk, I realize that the incident with the abused puppy which I later renamed "Happy" occurred not in Jan. 2018, but Jan 2019. Time is so laboriously slow but goes by so fast because every day I do the same things and I am drugged up so time is a relative construct. Drugged up, tortured, writing about it day-after-day, waitting for years for anything to ever stop this, the same things going in repetitive cycles day after year after decade by now. Time is fleeting but my memory is so slow I cannot reach it.

-----------------------

Memmory gone when I sit in front of any computer or have to deal with any other human being in any setting, in public or private, worldwide the same attack from continuous surveillance blocks my brain and speach, functioning and emotional status and ability to deal with the tech due to so many attacks aimed at me simultaneously (and no support of course, ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...