Monday, August 3, 2020

15 minutes later--a surge of memory about the Happy victim and Joker movie; and then the terrorism resumes after cleaning up stinking moldly water poured into the bottom of my kitchen cupboard from the room next door (inserted with mechanical arms through the three layers of paper, stickers, and hooks tied with strings on each corner, evewry middle section on top and bottom and on th esides, the mechanical arms continue to get through the eternally wet and stinking moldy partical board behind the piping which constitutes the portal for the mechanical arms--the update is thus:

The pounding has stopped--the tenuousness is also unnerving because it could begin again in an hour or tomorrow. If anyone with a humanitarian composure has intervened, then I heartily thank you (singluar or plural).

As for this group, I have thought about whether I should write this or not, but I will.

Two years ago, at the motorbike rental shop in Nai Harn (or Rawai, they are almost indistinct in their boundaries)--as per custom, the violence towards animals, mutilation, torture and etc for the purposes of trauma-based mind control, was once more exerted upon me.

I walked into this shop, which had a tiny puppy-black, like a miniature chijuaja but black and perhaps some Asian mixed breed, but tiny. It was an itsy-bitsy puppy, laying in a curled up fetal position on the floor. It looked nearly dead but as I tried to pick it up, it had no more strength. This was laying in front of the prominant couch in the middle of this tiny shop. Under the mind control exerted upon me contunuously, especially strong in that shop--I began to nurse the baby puppy--I actually went out and bought it a hot water bottle, a mattress for dogs and a blanket--(on my tiny meager monthly sum allotted to me by this organization--less than $700). Not able to stand seeing another animal tortured and abused by this group--these women at this bar/motorbike rental place (terrorist stalking agent business owned and operated).

The manager/"owner" Porn asked me, after I began to care for the puppy, what I would name her---I said I would name her "Happy"--

and when I watch the Joker movie, and see that he was named, "Happy" I think of that time two years ago when I was asked to name this baby, abused and really emotionally traumatized puppy, which I revived until it was indeed happy. The terrorists then opened a prostitute bar two shops down (tiny hole-in-the-wall shops in a one-story cement row of store-fronts--Thai style). The bar was named "Happy" too.

The main character of the movie Joker was nicknamed "Happy" as well. These same mafia Brooklyn personalities, and their fellow LA actors, have been sucking out idea-after-idea out of me long before this incident--back in January 2018 this occurred. Well in time for the placement of this name into the movie script and plot narriative. The actors involved have been a part of this situation but behind the scenes, allowing the other actors to endlessly torture, disfigure and make my body and home filthy, broken down (and my body dying from stress and this covert, stealth form of murder via poisoning from toxicity due to sprays forced into my lungs and skin and aborbtion day and night--for years and years as I must seal all windows and doors from outside entry (as the stalkers get through the panels and cracks using mechanical arms).

Every single thing I have pounded down and tied togetther and pasted and taped and glued onto all these panels us broken through within one day by this organization--which of course has US Government funding as I know all too well.

I wanted to add this as another actor, whose movies were put on my "cable" tv as I lay in bed in a nearly comatose situatuon from their drugging--for years and years slowly murdering me in this fashion of my immune system overburderened continuosly as I detox from extremely deadly poisons and chemicals that were supposed to have killed me decades ago.

I cannot get onto my YouTube channel--and I log-in every time because I want to save the history as a reference--I try to look at videos with crucial information and about computer defense and etc, things that can expand my consciousness and help me to defend myself in some way. I am so drugged and incapacitated and my brain is under so much siege I can never get through more than 10 minutes of any informative concept, in reading, listening or any other form it takes.

But I have a history of research and study which these loveless, nasty creeps keep torturing me to suck out.

Oh, the hammering has begun again, so if I have given thanks, it is as porous as this situation and the defenses that any human being on the planet will provide--at this point.

I wait for a paradigm shift and people to rush to my defense, if only to help rescue themselves from this group which is a deadly threat to the existence of the planet in all the various facets of it's irresponsibiiity and greedy usurpation of all resources and the endless devestation of the planet for their sleazy orgiastic revelries at their mansions and properties and investments.

-------------------------------------

Upon getting off the laptop and moving away from this desk, I realize that the incident with the abused puppy which I later renamed "Happy" occurred not in Jan. 2018, but Jan 2019. Time is so laboriously slow but goes by so fast because every day I do the same things and I am drugged up so time is a relative construct. Drugged up, tortured, writing about it day-after-day, waitting for years for anything to ever stop this, the same things going in repetitive cycles day after year after decade by now. Time is fleeting but my memory is so slow I cannot reach it.

-----------------------

Memmory gone when I sit in front of any computer or have to deal with any other human being in any setting, in public or private, worldwide the same attack from continuous surveillance blocks my brain and speach, functioning and emotional status and ability to deal with the tech due to so many attacks aimed at me simultaneously (and no support of course, ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment

the type of criminal america-hating foreign hate which trump claims he has been getting rid of are actually working for him to assault me. Dirty nasty but still the same as ugly white trash shitalina, ugly dirty arnold the dirty ugly sick stupid filth you all worship that dumb ape a$$--and these creeps, the dirty nasty filthy one is just a reminder that the white nazi crap you all idolize are the same thing: dirty nasty cartel murdering filthy stpuid ape bigots. The same thing that dirty sick sean pig penn did once he got his black nazi plantation aunt jemima acting partners to surround me yelling and abusing me and I rushed at them to shut up from stress of years of this daily--he grabbed my breasts and began kicking me I fought back. Because he fell dirty rancid dicrapio that so-called actor came to hug him and promise they would "get" me in some vulnerable sleep position or have my ssi disability cut off after poisoning me almost to death for years to get their undeserved oscars and deals--but just yesterday it was made clear to me the real basic vibration of this group. I have seen it seen it for over 16 years but it is now just so open at this stage. the brown vicious nazi minion dumb filthy violent sleazy antisemitic shit which shitalina and ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this filth team you all have allowed to put tyranny fascism and dictatorship into power as you all continue to cheer it on and on and on and on and then have msnow complain about it while gtalking only about donald trump daily like a mesmerizing machine glorifying that sick fuck endlessly. The ugly dirty latino kept grabbing my breasts after I wrote that his bald shaven scum ugly dirty latino filth partner had doen that because shitalina told her friends to do it and they all make comments about my breasts while i am undressed and fighting to ignore this group of rancid ugly evil shit. This filthy skank prostitute shitalina has gone to oscars at least 3 times due to ideas she stole from me, paid nothing and was dismembering and mutilating me and having me raped whiel they abuse and torrure me murderously every day and night for years to get this contract of enslaving me with my "permission" through torture. Telling them I can't stand them never liked them from day one bsack in 2013, it's still never ending. Dirty pig ape pitt has gone to oscars at least 5 times either stealing my ideas and having his shitty poison whorewood teams rewrite my ideas and taking credit but the same thign: no money and dismemberment torrture rape poisoning drugging and abuse so grey harir my body mutilated every centimeter, years of abuse from shit men ugly dirty filth fucking scum and me writing as government officials rush to embrace this pile of shit and glare with murderous rage yelling and screaming at me to "obey" and I will destroy them if I can and they must be stopped by any reasonable authority rather than a criminal nazi mafia drug sex trafficking cartel of dumb scum which tese latino men made it clear to me the low level of this group once-and-for all that this is what they are--dirty stupid sleazy violent criminals ugly sick and rancid and the types that trump claimed he was going to expel, but instead he has gotten lawful and decent people instead of this rancid shit so they can inflict absolute violent murderous abuse upon me with the teams of shit who have been doing this for over 16 years and longer can all sit glowing glggling laughing as their abuse of me every day and night is not enough. All of this pile of shit who are white fucking crap have gone to oscars and been handed millions out of destroying my life while they scream jpunch rape and abuse me because they can't fucking succeed without attacking me stealing ideas and me stuck sitting here with a goddamn SHIT GOVERNMENT A PILE OF SHIT GOVERNMENT SICK FUCKS ROTTEN CRAP and it's unbelieable that this immature and incompetent group has been handed this power. The stupidity and ignorance of ugly arnold who controls them all is the indicator of the reason why these stupid mediocrities are put in power but nevertheless that there is NOTHING NOTHING but disgusting sleaze put in power. I finally have to realize that the mojvies and the tv shows and these sick fuck celebrities are WORTHLESS SHIT their tv shows are fraudulent nothingness about hate and violence and racism and death and murder and sleazy glorificatio nof stupid apes--the politcians are corrupt beyond stupidity of putting rancid crap in power for decades the worst rise to the "top".. scum. Not worth watching their movies. For people advocating fighting "the rise of fascism" I implore you to stop fucking watching hollywood movies and find independent movie ventures instead and get away from this loathsome cartel of dumb scum nazi gang bangers. Oh, this nasty dirty breast-grabbing sick dirty ugly creep leech yelled at me "''fuck america and fuck you" as I told him that he should appreciate america for the jobs it gave him for the ability to be in hollywood and make a nationally televised series providing him with this opportunity. He told me fuck america with hate and fuck you --to me. He was so violent I read tarot to shift the murderous violent abuse of me to my positie energy for this worthless dirty ugly sick scum creep from better call saul--the white worm nazi shit who starred in lead role behind the brown dirty dumb scum who performed the violence on me because he is a bigot trash and stupid people like these brown shithead dirty creeps are what trump allows to stay and remain in america they are the scum who are infesting america with death squads working for white trash shit like this group--that is why trump allows the jmto remain and gets rid of the decent people who have committed no crimes are not filthy dirty gang bangers--they got rid of some of the gangs but not the shit out of whorewood no, they all must remain their dirty nazi coven of scum and crumby acting mediocrity and the directors as well--dirty nasty nazi bigot old men racist sleazy sick shit and filth the "italian americans" and their nazi protection racket for all criminals working for them working for the governmen tunder the white worm shit of hillary clinton and her nazi white worm trash ilk like nancy pelosi and that rancid sick filth gavin dirty old boy scum. Goddamn it is disgusting and unbelieble that 16 years or 13 years of me writing crying out for this to be stopped year after year never ending that this is allowed how sick and rancid america has become. It is clear and evident and yet these putrid sick fuck scum creeps remain untouched not scrutinized by ANYONE nary a question arises about the shit going on in that dismal hate death factory whorewood which put trump in power so they could all unleash their real vermin of immigration who hate america are nazi plantation puppets working for euro-trash nazi arnold who is never questioned no one ever does any investigation of this filoth governor who has stuck his pig ape snout into every business opportunity and is allowed ot continue to suck and drain all out of america no questions asked. they have proven this pair of ugly dirty dirtbag scum fith murderous slime gang filth who ICE shoulod have gotten rid of instead they are handed by aarnold the ugly fuck to torture grab abuse and threaten my life--and I have to realize this is the real level of whorewood they are the ultimate conclusion of the years of the white trash shit who do not talk in ghetto gang banger usliness but are as dirty and foul only the brown sick fucks are very open about it . The movies the "stars" are meaningless sick empty grasping money power obsessed worthless shit I urge people to boycott that sick fuck institution and work to create independent film studios in your local areas so independent artists can flourish that would make america maybe "good" for once not "again". I will I think never watch any more of this drivel shit out of whorewood the directors the movie stars the shit of this group are an abomination to culture, society and the progress of humanity they are the de-evolution and destruction and stupid apes ugly and dirty their movies are bullshit their acting crap and that is a compliment compared to how mediocre and meaningless they truly are. This is a nazi mafia cartel nothing more. Drug addicts drug traffickers mafia nazi slime sick fucking stupid shit who won't study or read demand that I provide ideas out of torture for free for over 20 years without anything but destroying my life because ugly dirty arnold and shitalina and their europig shit trash partners can't stand to see me with any success my eyars of grad school destroyed my fight for a career blocked my body poisoned mutilated into old age and broken down and the abuse is never stopped. A government that is so sick and ugly it's a wasteland of rotten lying crap put in power. They remain forever as well they are kept there to inflict more and more rancid ossified ossoff nothingness promises scripted speeches and then the nazis are conjoined at the hips for rape and orgies of destruction pairing through citizens united which none of them ever attempts to thwart or stop, ever. Certainly not lying filth obama who is the messenger of nazi lies lord of the flies. They are sick and demented on power and money. The movies are all propagandized mind screw projections of fantasy to keep people pacified while they destroy the country from within/ nazi communist agents like baryishnikov and ugly shitnigger arnold are agents of kgb training into infiltrating america. the ugly frog dirty stupid sick latino murdering cartel scum ape was murderously violent yelling "fuck america fuck you" and then grabbed my breasts after demanding a tarot reading. By that time I had been slapped punched and almost hit with a cane for hours previously that morning, then shitting out their poison, and sick and drugged and sick from detox and then in the evening this filth fuck came to grab my breasts scream death threats and abuse after 2 more hours I gave him a tarot reading rrying to help this sick and evil demented programmed nazi stupid puppet scumbag who hates america but trump is using him to inflict murderous nazi torture upon me so ugly white trash shitalina nnd pig ape pitt and ugly shit arnold can sit back smug saying they are "not racist' see arnold raped his maid and obtained a baby and that is "love" and he's "not racist" and all will claim he never raped her but essentially it was sex on demand with a huge warning smile to submit or else....