Tuesday, August 4, 2020

One of the sychronistic symbolisms of the number #313. Zabruder frame #313.

3 13 is also the date, in the American system of Date Format, of my BIRTHDAY. My birth was a "rigged" event. Due to have been born the first week of April, I was instead a "premature" birth and I was artificially induced from the womb into the Midnight hour of March 13. My birth was not a natural birth at all in any sense. My mother also added in the telling of my birth story that she had been drugged into unconsciouness by the doctors.   This procedure would have entailed first drugging my mother into unconsciousness and then pulling Me through her with forcepts.

Born within a Morphine and Scopolamine symbiotic relationship to my mother at inception-- to Party (political party)

(excerpt from article above): "Babies were also significantly affected by the use of Twilight Sleep. The drugs would cross the placenta and depress their central nervous system. They would be born drugged, and unable to breathe normally. The commonly used image of babies being held upside down and slapped on the bottom comes from this time – when doctors would attempt to revive comatose newborn babies."

-----------------------------

Additionally, the precise TIME of my birth has Masonic/Illuminati significance:---born at 12:57 am, according to doctors who appear to have meticulously noted this odd choice of exact birth time. 1+2=3. 5+7=12=3. That makes the numerical significance of exact time of birth to equate to highly symoblic number in Freemasonry/Illuminati the number 33. 3 and 13 and 33. 



 If my birth had been prematurely organized to coincide with a specific date, and time, to align with Freemason or Illuminist significance, then the drugging prior to a surgical procedure makes sense in this "conspiracy theory" light. Whether bright or dim, it sheds light on reasons why I have been picked for this MK ULTRA role and how significant the situation was from the moment my parents decided to perform a ritual  within an architectural symbol of a Pentagram for my conception. As my mother told me: I was conceived near the Washington, D.C. mall--or as I later learned, either close to or within the 5-points of  (conspiracy-theory recognized) "Pentagram" center of the Washington D.C. Capital/Mall area. As I was told by my mother, it was during a "drunken" celebration 4th of July night, at the Marriot Hotel  where my mother claims she could see the Capital Building and the Washington Monument from the hotel window. Thus, according to these accounts, I was conceived in an enebriated state, and then birthed into a severely drugged state of existence. I have been drugged all my life from conception to this moment! wow. that is indeed something incredible perhaps I could make the Guiness Book of World Records for a lifetime of being forced into a drugged state and living through it!

Not to be considered out on a weird "nut cake" limb: I must add that My paternal father was Phi Beta Kappa out of Yale Law School, and his position was of establishment and upward mobility. If readers know that Yale is associated with the secret Illuminati group, The Skull and Bones, then it is not a far leap to associate his upward mobility with association in this elite graduate status with other elite groups like The Illumninati Although my parents never admitted admission or allegiance into this secret society, every single thing they have ever done that I have experienced of their participation in this situation has been thrust at me like the Sword of Damocles dangling over my Fate. All I entail here, in my theorizing position, points to what I have learned of Illuminati protocols and training (into obedience to their systematic death machine for their elitist global domination/genocide).


The situation of the actual birth, on 3 13 was more contrived than normal. My parents lived in Forest Hills, but somehow, as my mother claimed when telling me this story, upon me asking her why I was not born at the Forest Hills Hospital in their own suburb--but they drove almost 16 miles to have this induced premature conception, at the Glen Cove Hospital, on Long Island, NY. I know that my parents were sticklers for maintaining image and aspiring to having the best of everything, including pre-natal and having access to the best hospitals and being in the best areas and having the best image possible. Glen Cove is a more wealthy area than Forest HIlls. My parents had the money to pay for this upgrade in hospital expenses. However, as my mother described it, the choice was accidental and the only hospital near their home. Glen Cove was the township that Stanley Kubrick filmed as the place of ritual and orgy secret society initiation in his last film, Eyes Wide Shut.  The first time I watched the, what I assume was the original version, was in 2002, The protagonist (played by Cruise) is driving to the mansion where this secret, invitation-only ritural was supposed to be held. I have watched videos about the filming of this movie and the claim is that this scene was filmed in the Rothschild mansion on Long Island. In this original version the turn-off on the freeway or highway  to get to this mansion  was none other than GLEN COVE. The same little burg where I was driven more than 15 miles by my mother just to be artificially induced into premature birth As in the movie, which conspiracy theorists claim is a film about MK ULTRA --drugging women and programming them as sex slaves and ritualistic bunnys and stuff like that sordid stuff---it would seem not for the stuffy crowd but actually the members are all too stuffy. I too was driven by my mother, who herself has always been under control, perhaps pharmaceutically always under orders (as she has been all my life as I have known her to be under control and following orders by the same group which has ordered my implants and MK ULTRA and poisoning and torture scenario, this conbtractual obligation enforced and still held in reverence seemingly with no alteration possible). 

 I write this is as not being so very odd, but it is strange for someone unaccustomed to associating (my) life with being born and controlled to this extent and under the influence of archaic esoteric symbolism, which may have potent and portant effect in the space/time continuum, the fabric of reality and the not-random organized vortexes of life, death, numerical Kabbalistic sigificance and whatever else can be associated with this very set of non-random "coincidences".  

 I was brought into this world under the influence of drugs, and I remain drugged up by the doctors and their terrorist stalkers and surveillance and methodological organized chaos--from establishments which created this precise, Freemason/Illuminati date and time of birth to initiate this, my belief I have no evidence but all points to this strange pentagram existence and Illuminati ritual MK ULTRA situation . 

To add a little more fire to all of this: I actually have a Pentagram star in the lines of my left hand, It is located, as I just now researched, on the "Plain of Mars" on my left hand. I don't know what the heck that means in palmistry, and I do not go into palm reading but it is a light-hearted reference that also is a more-than-weird coincidence along with all the other significances derived from Illuminati and Freemasonry symbolism. As the pentagram on my palm coincides with being conceived (on the 4th of July no doubt) with the pentagram placed within the lines of the heart, and other lines, a perfect pentagram just at this point where all lines meet at this flat and broad base of the palm. It's funny, but weird as hell too with all these other mystical symbols, dates and orchestarted times.


To continue on this weird path of the origin of my birth and the mystical references to significant numbers, pentagrams, and presidents whether dead or alive (oh, yes, I am not supposed to write about this situation but I am still being orgiastically conceived--symbolically now--wihin the symbolic pentagram within the Washington, D.C. inner circle that encompasses the pentagram area I was conceived within.) My sentence was as convoluted as the situation!! 

Now for the fun silly but serious not frilly links to conspiracy theories, death symbolism, rites and rituals, murder and rebirth and etc etc.

First: esoteric significance of the numbers 3, 13 and 33 (this is "fun" this is "entertainment purposes, this is not my scientific rationale or any association with these theories, I post these for "fun" and because they add some "spice" to all this weird spooky science stuff theorizing and postulating and non-random occurances.


================

This video is really "funny" and just a fun, light-hearted reference to 666 and our American Capital, where, "I have a dream" has turned into, "The dream you have forced upon my sleeping dream state is a nightmare scream because  you are 666 incarneated evil." Yes, that means the teleportation that I must endure and hopefully there will be a huge paradigm shift into a more benevolent despotism in the near future for me in this Dream of a peaceful and pleasant America, as representative for the harmony of the global equality of humanity and justice and benevolent leadership and global joy into universal Love. That sentiment really is where I am coming from, my BIRTHRIGHT. And this I mean as my ends to the means of writing about this, not as a scary movie type of scenario or weird creepy associations. But this video is not really very funny. Maybe if America changes it's measurement system to the metric system the Washington Monument will be in alignment with more positive spiritual forces--according to the theorizing of this video, facts of which I have not personally checked.


OH, THAT EVIL PHALLIC SYMBOLat the heart of the country.



-------------------------


I was brought into this world under the influence of drugs, and I remain drugged up by the doctors and establishments which created this precise, Freemason/Illuminati date and time of birth to initiate this . 12:57, in which adds up to the number 33--a strong Masonic numerical signifier, as do the numbers 3 and 13.

Now please note that AT FRAME 313 THE DRIVER OF THE PRESIDENT'S LIMO TURNS AROUND AND SHOOTS PRESIDENT KENNEDY IN THE HEAD. THE ZABRUDER FILM IN COLOR---  

presenting...



I would like to add that I truly and sorely wish that this assassination had never happened. What a beautiful man at least in terms of political structure and stataure JFK was. That Malcolm X said that the "chickens had come home to roost" is no doubt a reality as well, and I do not discount that Kennedy may have been associated with grievous evil but on the whole, more evil was done to him than by him, in my humble basically uneducated on teh Kennedy Adminstration opinion.

Long-worded grammatically incorrect last sentence--!

How this murder is associated with me--well, it's a weird set of coincidences--I was alive at the time of this murder but still in my mother's womb. Maybe JFK was in Washington, D.C. when I was "conceived" in that "drunken" undoubtedly, in my mind, ritual of my conception, with my parents partaking in a significant birth conception with the Capital Building or the Washington 666 monument right within the portal of their magick ceremonial birth mating.

------------------------------------------------

*** nota bene:  I revised the above post 3 times and I am now exhausted from this usual ordeal. I noticed that hackers had completely re-arranged paragraphs, deleted parts of sentences, deleted sentences altogether. I had to rewrite 3 times and now I leave it as is. And.."that's all she wrote" for the time-being. I feel dizzy due to whatever the technology aimed into my brain is doing to my consciousness. I was dizzy getting up from this chair. I must stop abruptly no more reediting whatever problems appear on this blog are absolutely, or mostly, due to terrorist stalker intervention/hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment