Tuesday, August 25, 2020

More than 2 years of fighting to stop terrorists from breaking into my room while I am unconscious "sleeping" made comatose as they destroy my home and body.

Every floor panel is covered entirely. Every wall panel has been hooked together with metal hooks pounded (as my flesh ripped out and I wrote earlier it took me two months--to do all the over 30 panels on both sides of this tiny studio) it has taken me much longer--I am so under attack while I type and fight to pound out letters and think clearly. It has taken me over FOUR MONTHS TO POUND in all the hooks into every panel--it required over two months of healing in-between pounding and hammering hooks into there endless panels requiring my entire body strength as I could not tolerate the stress upon all the internal hard poison lattices embedded into literally every bone and pathway of my body--40-50 years of poisoning and my body has miraculously survived but the result is the poison is interlaced throughout my entire body in every crevice and crack, glued into flesh and bone from skull to feet.

The doors of the huge cabinets which have the panels separating my room from the room(s) on either side--the doors do not close properly there are holes, gaps between the crooked doors which close but there are spaces where there should be none. Constructed perfectly to close but have openings. I write of this often but I repeat it now. 

My body sliced into, my nails on my hands are green, fungus is inserted as the objects bulge out of damaged and eroding cuticles that have receded down my fingers. As I type right now the hacking is making any kind of smooth flow impossible. Backspacing continuously to correct the hack double-letter inserts and spaces where I had not pressed the space bar--etc etc

my hair almost shredded into raggedy nasty strips of damaged hair that look like straw. Cuts into all my  body and bruises, slices, my toe that was broken once has been rebroken and is a serious problem as they keep severing tissue between the toe webbing, so blood flow is cut off nightly. Etc etc

years of fighting this in a tiny studio--so drugged up I could not operate whatsoever for at least the first year of assuming that the layers of glued in paper covering all the panels would stop them from entering. The expertise of these terrorists is likewise funded at very expert levels of break-ins. I watch videos I have downloaded about CIA and FBI surveillance techniques and the systems are exactly the same as what the outdated videos portray. I cannot find relatively modern information about the reality of how these operations are being performed (or funded). The conspiracy theory "gang stalking" sites are rife with mis/dis-information and the only sites I am able to access I believe fully are the products of terrorist agents who steal ideas and information from the silenced targets like myself. 

I remain being destroyed physically and I am waiting for anyone to stop this terror operation against me as I am no criminal, I have not harmed anyone, the threat I have posed is that I want to compete and that I was physically a top athlete and beautiful--endless damage to my body has made me paralyzed or partially so, bedridden for over 10 years unable to even stretch slightly due to all these intertwinted internal poisons that have hardened all over my body.

YEARS OF BEGGING THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR HELP and I remain being destroyed day after day like this because the white bigot Nazis and their viciously violent desperate and hateful minority minions want their promotional incentives and they do not give a damn about civil rights or equality they just want to not be desperate in ghettos any longer.

I remain here writing about this for another day, waiting for some kind of "Democracy" that everyone is shouting about. I hear echoes of things I have written in various media videos that surface on my YouTube page as I try to surf. I remain under extreme "mind control" technology influence as I sit in front of this computer. I keep "forgetting" to put on this cap with the aluminum foil cap I put underneath it. It doesn't do much but it lessens some of the tech influence, or I believe I can feel a more calming effect but I remain unable to defend myself and I wait for this destruction of my body--and my home continuously has been sprayed with deadly fungus, mold and other toxic sprays and I must sleep with all sliding patio doors and windows (I have no windows here, but in the last toxic deadly place II had to tape windows closed to stop the intruders from coming through the windows--it was so disgusting that I had no conception that they were entering through the tiles and cracks in the walls--once I began to try to glue stickers on the cracks and try to defend myself they forced me to move into a studio with countless cracks and tiles that I can never stop the break-ins unless I hammer endless hooks into multiple areas of one panel until every single space is covered with hooks tied together--which I physically cannot do because they keep me poisoned, drugged and unable to move and this kind of fight is dangerous for my body at this point I have already seriously injured my body fighting to defend myself by pounding and screwing hooks into laminated plastic-coated doors and panels for months and months to no avail. All the cracks and open spaces between these cupboard doors I have stuffed with rubber matting with beads balanced on top--every crack possible and they use the mechanical arms to just push up the matting and the beads are pushed aside or lay on the floor and that is all I can do. I am literally being damaged slowly and poisoned to death and I cannot absolutely cannot defend myself.

please stop this crime against me--I write this now for the 8th year and going on and on...

--------------------------

I am waiting for the next concept stolen by these insidious H-wood writers, directors and actors in their next "expose" movie about Thailand and prostitutes and whatever and trafficking to come out, stealing the ideas I have just written about below today. This has been going on for over 10 years as they torture me without end, I write about how vile they and this group are, and the concepts of freedom and authors, songs and etc to express my thoughts on their activities. They continue the torture because I write anything against their organization, they torture me (no matter what I do, actually they were murdering me long before I was writing anything about "them" --I use "them" as an abstract term because I want to get something else done today and not have to go into who "they' are--as you are all they and them anyway

On and on and on, with insults after they torture me to obtain ideas they can use for their 'expose" and "alternative" "liberal" themed movies and shows and ideas and memes, songs and etc whatever and also "liberal" youtube "conspiracy theory" channels operated by white males--usually they are the only ones "exposing" the "truth" while women like me remain silenced BY THEM as they steal my ideas to use as their own. \\The entire operation is so wide-spread there is no beginning or end to it and their theft, lies and corruption.

Meanwhile, it is getting almost impossible for me to walk due to my left foot large toe being broken and then rebroken by these break-ins. I cannot afford to see any doctor who will overcharge me, lie and even worsen the situation. This is the usual at every single established and even "ALTERNATIVE" HEALTH care clinic I have experienced and gone to for decades--perhaps all my life. I have gone to the one alternative health care clinic which was taken over by a huge global charitable non-profit organization which turned the small non-profit into a huge, sprawling bulding where I was viciously attacked by well-off administrators and their agents who operated the front desk policies of hate tactics--literally yelled at as I walked in the first day smiling and overjoyed that Iw as getting health care finally after having to move across the country to go to this one clinic where I could get any help at all--(forget MEDICAID--a few nearly offensive pain pills as all doctors left me to die slowly in silence and no real examinations or medical treatment offered and often with nasty insertions into my body they refused me basic services to get rid of the insertions into my body that the terror organization forced upon me--which I still have now and I am left with EVERY DOCTOR as a part of this system and no help whatsoever from any source now and no money due to blacklisting financially on the internet and eveywhere).

They rebroke my toe, the bones are slipping because the large toe is so broken the bone sticks out almost 45 degrees from the area which should be aligned. The bone has been dislocated by these foul and filthy stalkers. Meanwhile, all I am doing day after day is cleaining up stinking filthy pillows, throwing away blankets and clothign and stinking articles every time I am well enough to leave this room and the destruction of my property I can barely afford is continuous. Cleaning for hours every day is non-stop. My skin is completely damaged and my body is covered with bruises, blemishes and scars that have been sealed into solid white due to poison poured over bloody areas due to being thrown off the motorbike--all done while I am sleeping and defenseless. My food is poisoned and drugged as well as all my clothing sprayed with horrid, dangerous and stinking substances CONSTANTLY. My hands are huge and deformed from poisons smeared on my skin nightly, and from eternal cleaning all day, every day just hours an dhours to not have to breathe in this stuff while sleeping with all fresh air blocked off. The room smells like rancid stale fungus when the sliding panels of the patio door are closed. I have to breathe this in every night all night long. My body has broken down so badly and I was once so athletic my body shone with heatlh and now it's so disgusting from nightly poisoning that has gone on and on for years and years, while celebrities laugh as they torture me to obtain ideas for their next blockbuster starring role and director promotion for their movies all funded by this organization. They laugh and make insults at me and about how I look and my body after they order these endless attacks upon me, they have created this death torture poisoning rape and violence murder living situation too.

I truly need a safe home please stop this crime against me.

--------------------

I forgot to mention, as there are so many terrrorist deformations of my body: I cannot bite into anything hard any longer. They tried another vehicular murder attempt two years ago--which forced me to wipe out and land on my lower jaw--I heard a crunching noise, the skin was rippted to the bone on my chin. There were white Europigapes watching on sitting on a higher area balcony overlooking the exact spot where someone had operate the remote tech making my brakes inoperable, the handlebars swerved 180-degrees to the right and I fell immediately--like sliding on ice but it was on concrete on a hot, dry day. My brakes worked perfectly earlier that day as people would nearly hit me and I could stop abruptly on pavement. Thus, because I have good reflexes this group ensures I cannot use the brakes to stop being hit or wiped out.

I landed on my lower jaw. My teeth were solid and not loose after the accident, nor that night as I went to bed. Two days later the lower teeth were nearly falling out. Since that time, the terorists have been lightly severing gum tissue off that bottom jaw area and all the gum tissue is completely gone from the two teeth they broke and they have been cutting blood flow in that area as they also cut out the tissue--night after night--I can taste blood when it is very hot outside and I am driving around.

Thus, I have no gum tissue left after more than two years of this going on and on.

I have begun sleeping in very thin plastic gloves to stop the insertion of objects under the same cuticles, as these attacks have not stopped nightly since 2012-2013. (Years have gone by as I lay inert for years due to repoisoning and I am so ill and stuck in this cycle). I have tried to protect my body by wearing gloves--the expert professional terrorists simply have me take off my gloves while I am sleeping--this happened two nights ago while in a deep sleep I "remember" taking off the gloves. Objects were again inserted under my nails. This demonstrates to me how vulnerable I am in this state: I suppose much has been forced upon me in this manner, as I operate in a blank state but do things that seem "okay" as the hypnotic suggestions are always coerced when the situation appears safe so I do what they want--always lied to, the suggestive hypnosis operates because I am made unaware of the danger or threat to my body or life when they attack me.

I am sleeping with socks on, and something to cover my hair which has been so badly damaged over decades. They are simply inserting the mechanical arms under the gloves, under the openings of the socks, and partially taking off the cap I wear (a cloth after-shower cap, terrycloth material) and----they simply do some analysis of how to operate the technology, how to induce me to remove these objects while I am in this suggestive hypnotized sleeping "alter" comatose state.
I really need support I really need a safe home how long must I beg the entire world to stop crimes against me in this age of global technology not a single person will assist me in obtaining evidence or support--how can this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...