Tuesday, August 25, 2020

More than 2 years of fighting to stop terrorists from breaking into my room while I am unconscious "sleeping" made comatose as they destroy my home and body.

Every floor panel is covered entirely. Every wall panel has been hooked together with metal hooks pounded (as my flesh ripped out and I wrote earlier it took me two months--to do all the over 30 panels on both sides of this tiny studio) it has taken me much longer--I am so under attack while I type and fight to pound out letters and think clearly. It has taken me over FOUR MONTHS TO POUND in all the hooks into every panel--it required over two months of healing in-between pounding and hammering hooks into there endless panels requiring my entire body strength as I could not tolerate the stress upon all the internal hard poison lattices embedded into literally every bone and pathway of my body--40-50 years of poisoning and my body has miraculously survived but the result is the poison is interlaced throughout my entire body in every crevice and crack, glued into flesh and bone from skull to feet.

The doors of the huge cabinets which have the panels separating my room from the room(s) on either side--the doors do not close properly there are holes, gaps between the crooked doors which close but there are spaces where there should be none. Constructed perfectly to close but have openings. I write of this often but I repeat it now. 

My body sliced into, my nails on my hands are green, fungus is inserted as the objects bulge out of damaged and eroding cuticles that have receded down my fingers. As I type right now the hacking is making any kind of smooth flow impossible. Backspacing continuously to correct the hack double-letter inserts and spaces where I had not pressed the space bar--etc etc

my hair almost shredded into raggedy nasty strips of damaged hair that look like straw. Cuts into all my  body and bruises, slices, my toe that was broken once has been rebroken and is a serious problem as they keep severing tissue between the toe webbing, so blood flow is cut off nightly. Etc etc

years of fighting this in a tiny studio--so drugged up I could not operate whatsoever for at least the first year of assuming that the layers of glued in paper covering all the panels would stop them from entering. The expertise of these terrorists is likewise funded at very expert levels of break-ins. I watch videos I have downloaded about CIA and FBI surveillance techniques and the systems are exactly the same as what the outdated videos portray. I cannot find relatively modern information about the reality of how these operations are being performed (or funded). The conspiracy theory "gang stalking" sites are rife with mis/dis-information and the only sites I am able to access I believe fully are the products of terrorist agents who steal ideas and information from the silenced targets like myself. 

I remain being destroyed physically and I am waiting for anyone to stop this terror operation against me as I am no criminal, I have not harmed anyone, the threat I have posed is that I want to compete and that I was physically a top athlete and beautiful--endless damage to my body has made me paralyzed or partially so, bedridden for over 10 years unable to even stretch slightly due to all these intertwinted internal poisons that have hardened all over my body.

YEARS OF BEGGING THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR HELP and I remain being destroyed day after day like this because the white bigot Nazis and their viciously violent desperate and hateful minority minions want their promotional incentives and they do not give a damn about civil rights or equality they just want to not be desperate in ghettos any longer.

I remain here writing about this for another day, waiting for some kind of "Democracy" that everyone is shouting about. I hear echoes of things I have written in various media videos that surface on my YouTube page as I try to surf. I remain under extreme "mind control" technology influence as I sit in front of this computer. I keep "forgetting" to put on this cap with the aluminum foil cap I put underneath it. It doesn't do much but it lessens some of the tech influence, or I believe I can feel a more calming effect but I remain unable to defend myself and I wait for this destruction of my body--and my home continuously has been sprayed with deadly fungus, mold and other toxic sprays and I must sleep with all sliding patio doors and windows (I have no windows here, but in the last toxic deadly place II had to tape windows closed to stop the intruders from coming through the windows--it was so disgusting that I had no conception that they were entering through the tiles and cracks in the walls--once I began to try to glue stickers on the cracks and try to defend myself they forced me to move into a studio with countless cracks and tiles that I can never stop the break-ins unless I hammer endless hooks into multiple areas of one panel until every single space is covered with hooks tied together--which I physically cannot do because they keep me poisoned, drugged and unable to move and this kind of fight is dangerous for my body at this point I have already seriously injured my body fighting to defend myself by pounding and screwing hooks into laminated plastic-coated doors and panels for months and months to no avail. All the cracks and open spaces between these cupboard doors I have stuffed with rubber matting with beads balanced on top--every crack possible and they use the mechanical arms to just push up the matting and the beads are pushed aside or lay on the floor and that is all I can do. I am literally being damaged slowly and poisoned to death and I cannot absolutely cannot defend myself.

please stop this crime against me--I write this now for the 8th year and going on and on...

--------------------------

I am waiting for the next concept stolen by these insidious H-wood writers, directors and actors in their next "expose" movie about Thailand and prostitutes and whatever and trafficking to come out, stealing the ideas I have just written about below today. This has been going on for over 10 years as they torture me without end, I write about how vile they and this group are, and the concepts of freedom and authors, songs and etc to express my thoughts on their activities. They continue the torture because I write anything against their organization, they torture me (no matter what I do, actually they were murdering me long before I was writing anything about "them" --I use "them" as an abstract term because I want to get something else done today and not have to go into who "they' are--as you are all they and them anyway

On and on and on, with insults after they torture me to obtain ideas they can use for their 'expose" and "alternative" "liberal" themed movies and shows and ideas and memes, songs and etc whatever and also "liberal" youtube "conspiracy theory" channels operated by white males--usually they are the only ones "exposing" the "truth" while women like me remain silenced BY THEM as they steal my ideas to use as their own. \\The entire operation is so wide-spread there is no beginning or end to it and their theft, lies and corruption.

Meanwhile, it is getting almost impossible for me to walk due to my left foot large toe being broken and then rebroken by these break-ins. I cannot afford to see any doctor who will overcharge me, lie and even worsen the situation. This is the usual at every single established and even "ALTERNATIVE" HEALTH care clinic I have experienced and gone to for decades--perhaps all my life. I have gone to the one alternative health care clinic which was taken over by a huge global charitable non-profit organization which turned the small non-profit into a huge, sprawling bulding where I was viciously attacked by well-off administrators and their agents who operated the front desk policies of hate tactics--literally yelled at as I walked in the first day smiling and overjoyed that Iw as getting health care finally after having to move across the country to go to this one clinic where I could get any help at all--(forget MEDICAID--a few nearly offensive pain pills as all doctors left me to die slowly in silence and no real examinations or medical treatment offered and often with nasty insertions into my body they refused me basic services to get rid of the insertions into my body that the terror organization forced upon me--which I still have now and I am left with EVERY DOCTOR as a part of this system and no help whatsoever from any source now and no money due to blacklisting financially on the internet and eveywhere).

They rebroke my toe, the bones are slipping because the large toe is so broken the bone sticks out almost 45 degrees from the area which should be aligned. The bone has been dislocated by these foul and filthy stalkers. Meanwhile, all I am doing day after day is cleaining up stinking filthy pillows, throwing away blankets and clothign and stinking articles every time I am well enough to leave this room and the destruction of my property I can barely afford is continuous. Cleaning for hours every day is non-stop. My skin is completely damaged and my body is covered with bruises, blemishes and scars that have been sealed into solid white due to poison poured over bloody areas due to being thrown off the motorbike--all done while I am sleeping and defenseless. My food is poisoned and drugged as well as all my clothing sprayed with horrid, dangerous and stinking substances CONSTANTLY. My hands are huge and deformed from poisons smeared on my skin nightly, and from eternal cleaning all day, every day just hours an dhours to not have to breathe in this stuff while sleeping with all fresh air blocked off. The room smells like rancid stale fungus when the sliding panels of the patio door are closed. I have to breathe this in every night all night long. My body has broken down so badly and I was once so athletic my body shone with heatlh and now it's so disgusting from nightly poisoning that has gone on and on for years and years, while celebrities laugh as they torture me to obtain ideas for their next blockbuster starring role and director promotion for their movies all funded by this organization. They laugh and make insults at me and about how I look and my body after they order these endless attacks upon me, they have created this death torture poisoning rape and violence murder living situation too.

I truly need a safe home please stop this crime against me.

--------------------

I forgot to mention, as there are so many terrrorist deformations of my body: I cannot bite into anything hard any longer. They tried another vehicular murder attempt two years ago--which forced me to wipe out and land on my lower jaw--I heard a crunching noise, the skin was rippted to the bone on my chin. There were white Europigapes watching on sitting on a higher area balcony overlooking the exact spot where someone had operate the remote tech making my brakes inoperable, the handlebars swerved 180-degrees to the right and I fell immediately--like sliding on ice but it was on concrete on a hot, dry day. My brakes worked perfectly earlier that day as people would nearly hit me and I could stop abruptly on pavement. Thus, because I have good reflexes this group ensures I cannot use the brakes to stop being hit or wiped out.

I landed on my lower jaw. My teeth were solid and not loose after the accident, nor that night as I went to bed. Two days later the lower teeth were nearly falling out. Since that time, the terorists have been lightly severing gum tissue off that bottom jaw area and all the gum tissue is completely gone from the two teeth they broke and they have been cutting blood flow in that area as they also cut out the tissue--night after night--I can taste blood when it is very hot outside and I am driving around.

Thus, I have no gum tissue left after more than two years of this going on and on.

I have begun sleeping in very thin plastic gloves to stop the insertion of objects under the same cuticles, as these attacks have not stopped nightly since 2012-2013. (Years have gone by as I lay inert for years due to repoisoning and I am so ill and stuck in this cycle). I have tried to protect my body by wearing gloves--the expert professional terrorists simply have me take off my gloves while I am sleeping--this happened two nights ago while in a deep sleep I "remember" taking off the gloves. Objects were again inserted under my nails. This demonstrates to me how vulnerable I am in this state: I suppose much has been forced upon me in this manner, as I operate in a blank state but do things that seem "okay" as the hypnotic suggestions are always coerced when the situation appears safe so I do what they want--always lied to, the suggestive hypnosis operates because I am made unaware of the danger or threat to my body or life when they attack me.

I am sleeping with socks on, and something to cover my hair which has been so badly damaged over decades. They are simply inserting the mechanical arms under the gloves, under the openings of the socks, and partially taking off the cap I wear (a cloth after-shower cap, terrycloth material) and----they simply do some analysis of how to operate the technology, how to induce me to remove these objects while I am in this suggestive hypnotized sleeping "alter" comatose state.
I really need support I really need a safe home how long must I beg the entire world to stop crimes against me in this age of global technology not a single person will assist me in obtaining evidence or support--how can this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment